Teacher's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should wear these tonight," Erin declared taking the opportunity to shed the robe and sit naked before rolling the sheer stockings up each of her legs in turn. She wasn't sure if Pam was watching or not but suspected that she was, making the whole scene even hotter. She felt Pam sit on the other side of the bed and tear open the packet. As Pam started to roll on her stockings Erin had to resist the urge to leap on Pam and ravage her. Even though Pam had worn a bra and panties the thin lace left very little to the imagination and Erin knew that Pam was shaved, the question at that moment was, was she aroused?

*****

The dinner was OK and then the pair spent the next few hours fighting off the advances of the variety of male teachers who were away and off the leash. You could tell the ones whose partners were in the same profession and accompanied them by the hangdog looks on their faces as they watched the rest of the room having fun.

After a few hours, the married and the no-hopers had gone to bed leaving the party animals and the hopelessly hopeful to carry on the drinking and dancing. The men still kept trying to get Erin and Pam to dance but beyond being social, most invitations were declined leaving the pair in each other's company. Erin knew Pam's weakness for Manhattans as she handed her the 6th one of the night.

"You will get me drunk," Pam slurred a little and Erin just smiled to herself as things were going to plan. Erin could feel that her panties were soaked as she looked at Pam's sexy body accentuated by the clinging blue dress.

"Oh I love this song," Pam squealed as she pulled Erin onto the dance floor and the pair started to move around to the rhythm. They danced to music that progressively became more grinding though Erin drew the line at actually grinding against Pam for fear of upsetting her.

The Manhattans had started to have an effect on Pam and she was swaying slightly as she writhed against Erin's body, forgetting for a moment where she was. Erin didn't stop her, in fact, stroked her gently to encourage her when suddenly Pam stopped and looked at Erin.

"Oh my God I am so sorry," she blurted out, "I had quite forgotten where I was."

"That's OK Pam just do what you feel comfortable with," and as Erin said that a slower song came on and Erin pulled Pam into her arms holding her body close against her own.

Pam's brain was in turmoil, on the one hand, she knew she shouldn't be doing this but on the other hand, it felt so good. She could feel that she was soaked and as Erin ran her hands over her body, she felt herself surrendering to her advances. As their lips touched Pam nearly came as small electric shocks passed between them. A moment of lucidity returned, and she tried to pull away.

"Nooo sweetheart you are like a daughter to me...I can't I'm married...not into girls," Pam tried to object.

"I will do you a deal," Erin said as she held Pam in her arms, "if you can tell me honestly you aren't turned on then we will go back to our seats and never talk of this again. If on the other hand, you admit to how turned on you are, then we will go back to our room and make love. What we do tonight we don't have to do again unless both of us want to."

Pam could feel her own nipples poking so hard against the material of her dress and the throbbing between her legs as her pussy almost pumped out juices.

"Let's go to bed," Pam said quietly.

*****

Once in the room, the two women tore at each other's clothes until they were both naked apart from the grip top stockings. Pam had small 32a breasts but very, very sensitive nipples, something that Erin discovered when her hand brushed over one making Pam moan. Erin ran her tongue over each one in turn, delighted with the noises that Pam was making. When she gently sucked then chewed Pam started to tug at her hair, groaning with pleasure. Working her way down Pam's body Erin kissed, licked and nibbled passing her groin and moving down to her feet. Picking each up in turn she sucked her toes through the stocking making Pam almost weep with pleasure. Kissing slowly up the inside of each thigh Erin reached Pam's pussy and could see and smell her arousal.

Grinning to herself she said, "Well if you are not into girl's should I stop now?"

"For the love of god please no, don't stop," Pam begged reaching out for Erin's head trying to pull it into her pussy.

"What do you want me to do?" Erina asked in a feigned innocent voice. "Does Mommy want her cunny licked by her baby girl?"

Pam just groaned one word, "Pleaseeeeeee."

Erin knew that she had her now and flicked with her tongue causing Pam to almost orgasm. As Erin started to tug and nibble at Pam's clit, Pam started to arch off the bed as the first orgasm ripped through her body. There was no stopping Erin now as she used her tongue flat and then rolled, teasing Pam's clit and pussy lips, lapping the juices that were flowing freely.

As Pam came again, she didn't really feel the finger that entered her ass. Anal was something that John had often asked for, but she had always declined saying it was dirty. The reality was she was scared that it might hurt, but Erin's finger felt so good she just allowed things to carry on. She let Erin lift her legs up high to her chest and then she went wild as she felt Erin start to lick at her asshole. She found that from somewhere Erin had produced a small dildo which she had inserted into her pussy as she tongue fucked Pam's ass.

The assault stopped for a moment and as Pam floated back to earth, she saw that Erin had a variety of toys. Holding up the double-ended dildo Erin said, "You wanted to see how this worked, shall we try it?"

Erin climbed onto the bed and slipped a leg under Pam, so their legs were in a scissor position but not touching. With practised ease, she slipped one end into herself letting about half sink inside. Gripping with her internal muscles she shuffled forward and guided the other end into Pam. The two women rocked in that position until their pussy lips were touching and the whole of the dildo was buried between them. Erin eased back and forward, fucking Pam slowly with the dildo as their hands roamed over each other's body.

For Pam it was a strange experience as she was being fucked yet there was nothing but a leg in front of her and behind her rather than a body. Once she got used to that she felt strangely free as it now exposed her body to be touched. She felt Erin's hands running over her small breasts and touching her over-sensitive nipple while her other hand caressed her ass cheeks and stroked her crack.

As they fucked both women found their own clits and rubbed them, sometimes their fingers mashing against their partners mixing up the sensation until finally both of them exploded in a mutual orgasm. As Pam peaked Erin pulled back, gripped tightly and pulled herself forward so that the majority of the dildo was inside Pam. This deep penetration sent Pam into another round of climaxes.

Pam was breathless as she felt Erin climb off the bed and saw that she was fiddling with a belt. One end of the double dildo was still inserted in herself, and Pam shivered as she touched the end. She wondered for a brief moment whether she was getting dressed when Erin turned back to face her, and she could see a large cock jutting out from her groin.

"Get on all fours Mommy slut," Erin laughed gripping the base and Pam was only too eager to comply.

Pam felt Erin place it at her pussy opening and pushed back like she would do for her husband, sighing happily as it sank in. It felt a lot like a real cock, perhaps a little firmer. Then Erin did something that John never did, even when he fucked her hard, he only ever grabbed her hips. Erin brought her hand down sharply on Pam's buttock making her yelp as she felt the slap.

"Fuck yourself on it," Erin growled as she slapped Pam's ass again.

Despite the pain, the sensation was also pleasurable, and Pam started to comply, rocking back onto the dildo.

"Faster slut," Erin said, her words accompanied by another slap and Pam quickly complied although in reality she was hoping for further encouragement. As Pam slowed Erin would deliver another slap, making Pam speed up, her ass red with handprints.

"Stop!" said Erin sharply and Pam ceased her movement waiting like an eager hound ready for the off. She felt the dildo withdraw from her pussy and then the sharp stab as it entered her ass. It was so covered with her juices the passage was easy as it slipped deeper and deeper into her bowels.

Pam had never realised that anal could feel this good as Erin slowly fucked her letting her get used to the anal invasion. In an odd moment, she thought to herself that it would be nice if she let John fuck her ass as an anniversary treat.

Erin had stopped moving and Pam was confused for a moment until she felt the sharp sting of Erin's hand on her ass cheek. "You know the drill," Erin laughed, and Pam started to rock back onto the dildo in her ass.

As before with her pussy, whenever Erin felt she was going too slow she would encourage her with slaps. Pam had her hand on her clit and was rubbing herself as she fucked herself on the dildo, but her movements started to become uncoordinated. Sensing this Erin took over the fucking and slammed into Pam's ass as she rubbed herself to a screaming orgasm.

Collapsing face down Pam tried to control her breathing as she felt Erin slowly withdraw from her ass leaving her feeling empty.

"I need to do something for you," Pam said as she lay on the bed her mind racing. Grabbing the belts from the robes she tied each of Erin's wrists to the headboard leaving a lot of the long belt free. Then lifting Erin's legs, she used the free length of the belt to tie Erin's legs behind the knees, so Erin was fully exposed with her legs and arms bound. Finally, she pulled some pillows under Erin's ass lifting her up, so she had full access to both of her exposed holes.

Kneeling between Erin's legs Pam inhaled deeply, knowing the was a scent that would stay with her forever and one she would seek out again. Taking a long lick along Erin's puffy lips Pam savoured the juices before swallowing, then returning for another lick. This time she moved lower so she licked from asshole to clit, an action she repeated over and over until Erin was writhing in pleasure.

"Oh yes Mommy," Erin groaned, "lick my cunt and asshole."

Pam picked up the double-ended dildo she bent it in her hands as she murmured, "Now we will see just how flexible this is."

Inserting one end into Erin's pussy Pam knelt and watched as she fed it in and out of Erin's willing cunt. When she was satisfied that it was wet enough, she withdrew it fully and inserted the head into Erin's asshole. Erin groaned as she pushed it deeper and deeper and could see the sweat on Erin's brow. Moving it back and forward she slowly fucked Erin's ass until she could feel less resistance. Bending the dildo double she took the second head and placed it at Erin's pussy lips. Holding the other end steady, she pushed until both heads were deep inside Erin's ass and pussy. Easing back, she started to double fuck Erin's holes, going slowly at first and then getting faster as Erin started to groan and thrash. Erin was screaming in climax as Pam watched her juices flow from her pussy and around the shaft.

Pulling it out of her pussy but leaving it still in her ass Pam clamped her mouth over Erin's open cunt and drank down her juices until Erin flopped around like a caught fish on a riverbank.

*****

It was in the early hours of Saturday morning when the two women almost collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.

"That was amazing," Pam murmured as she stroked Erin's hair.

Erin latched onto Pam's nipple giving a suck and friendly chew before she said, "Yes it was Pam, I do hope we can do this again."

"How does tomorrow morning sound?" Pam laughed, "and I want to try that strap-on and fuck you this time."

"OK mommy slut," Erin giggled, "but only if I get to fist your cunt."

The pair fell asleep in each other arms dreaming of what they would do and want done the next day.

*****

It was just after nine on Saturday morning as the Amtrak pulled out of the station. It was seven and a half hours to Buffalo, but John felt it was worth it to surprise his wife for their anniversary on Sunday. It had been easy to book a single room in the hotel now the conference was over and the only thing he needed to do was convince Erin to swap with him so he could spend the night with his wife. As he settled down to read his book, he smiled to himself as he imagined the surprised look on her face when he arrived that evening.

*****

Edited by RFFAST

12