Teacher's Wish

Story Info
Teacher invites student over for some BDSM fun.
1.4k words
4.01
24.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she reaches for my shirt collar, she chuckles.

Narrator: Yup, that's me. You might be wondering how I got here. It all started when my teacher asked me to stay back in class. I know I know some of you might be screaming pedophilia and all that so why don't we go back to the beginning and I'll explain.

Senior year of high school just after my 18th. I, Abigail was asked to stay behind by Miss Fox.

Miss Fox: Do you know why I asked you to stay behind Abigail?

Abigail: No I do not Mi-

Miss Fox: Please dear call me Sasha.

I was confused but I continued on.

Abigail: No Sasha I do not know.

Sasha: I've heard that you are exploring.

Abigail: Explori-

Sasha: Y'know your, uhm, lesbian side.

I froze. Why would Miss Fox want to talk to me like that? It's not like that I have been bullied or anything. In fact, most people in the class already knew about it.

Sasha: Don't be shy Abigail. I am only interested in what you are and I really feel like we relate. Don't we?

Abigail: Um, yeah we sure do I guess.

For some reason, I started breathing heavily. My nipples were starting to harden and for some reason, that made me panic. My vagina was also starting to become moist but I kept my cool.

Sasha: Oh well I was only wondering. Now run along to your next class ok dear.

Sasha hurried over to her next class confused at the situation. After the end of the school day, I wondered if what happened was weird or not.

Abigail: So what do you think?

Marco: If anything I'd say that sounds hot.

Alyssa elbows Marco in the ribs

Marco: Ow that hurts.

Allyssa: Oh shut up creep. Sasha, some people are just weird you know that. Teachers usually starts treating students differently when they either start walking, talking, hit puberty and in this case turn 18. In this case, it's because you've turned 18 and now you're being treated like an adult so probably just some adult thing. And as for this dumbass points to Marco it'll probably when he grows the heck up.

Confused, I return home to sleep it off to brush it off as being treated like an adult. After several other classes with Miss Fox, nothing about the weird questions came up but, one lesson, Miss Fox asked me to stay after class once again.

Sasha: So, are you gay?

Abigail: Um, yeah. The whole school already knows so why do you ask?

Sasha: Oh I'm just interested, that's all. So, what are your plans for the weekend?

Taken aback, I stutter at the odd question.

Abigail: Um, nothing really. Why?

Sasha: Oh I'm just wondering if we could, y'know hang out or something. I mean, you are 18 so it is ok isn't it.

Abigail: Yeah I suppose so.

The coming Saturday, Abigail shows up to Miss Fox's house wearing a pair of jeans and a buttoned up shirt.

Sasha: Hello welcome welcome come right in.

Abigail: Um, thank you mi-

Sasha: No no no call me Sasha remember.

Abigail: So what did you have planned?

Sasha: Oh I have a very special surprise for you. Come right down to the basement and I'll show you I'm sure you'll like it.

Sasha leads me down into a dark basement and gets gets me to sit in a chair. At first I was going to be showed something but before could react, my waist and both of my hands were strapped with some sought of restraints to a soft padding. At this point things were starting to get very weird.

Abigail: Um, Sasha? What's happening?

Sasha then proceeds to strap my legs to a pair of leg rests.

Abigail: What's going on?

Sasha then turns on the lights.

Sasha: Welcome my child to my BDSM dungeon. Do you like it?

Abigail: Um, yeah but why did you trap me like this? What about consent?

Sasha: I wanted to surprise you and show you how my chair worked. I was also hoping that maybe since you are attracted to women, maybe we could do something together. I could show you some of what I enjoy.

I tried to struggle against the restraints only to realize it was no use.

Sasha looks at Abigail with a devious look. As she reaches for my shirt collar, she chuckles. Tugging on my collar, she whispers.

Sasha: I think this shirt must go. Thankfully, I can just undo the buttons and I won't need to struggle untying and retying with you kicking and screaming. Also, I've had a long day teaching and don't feel like holding you down.

Abigail: Whoa whoa whoa who said I wanted to do any of this.

Sasha: Oh it's not about what you want but about what I need. You see, I have been watching you for some time and I was waiting for the opportunity to show you this, of course after you turned 18.

After Sasha undoes Abigail's shirt she looks down. At her nipples.

Sasha: Have you ever had a woman lick your nipples Abigail? It feels really good I can assure you. Much better than when a man does it.

Sasha proceeds to get her mouth close to my nipples. Reluctantly, I start to let out moans of pleasure and started to accept my fate.

Abigail: Aaahh. Wait. Please. I'm not sure about this.

Sasha: sucks and licks away

Abigail: Oooh. Aaah. Mmh.

Sasha starts to slow down the pace. At his point, I could hardly breath but kind of didn't want it to stop.

Abigail: Uh uh uh uuuh

Sasha: So is it good Abigail?

Abigail: You're no uh not uuh gonna get aah away with this.

The pleasure was so intense that Abigail embarrassingly moans with pleasure.

Sasha: Let's say I don't get away with this. Who would treat you to this every again? Most people are not into this type of pleasure and even if you do find someone you must admit they're probably not gonna be as hot as me.

This was something I could not argue with as Sasha did have a really nice figure that got all the guys looking.

Sasha: I think we must move on. Off with the jeans.

Sasha undoes the restraints holding my legs and contrary to what I thought I was going to do, I did not resist. My legs were free of my jeans and panties and in under a minute, my legs were all tied up again.

Sasha: Good you didn't try to knock my head off. Now shall we begin?

Immediately without thinking, I said 'Yes'. Sasha starts to gently blow on my vagina and shivers goes up and down my spine. After a minute, the blowing turns to kissing which caused even more shivers and this time a sense of euphoria.

Abigail: Uuh keep going.

Sasha then starts to full on French kissing and licking on my vagina. Every now and then, she would stick her tongue into my vagina and rub my nipples at the same time sending me moaning in both pleasure and embarrassment. Why am I enjoying this? This is so inappropriate. How do I get this to stop? Do I want it to stop? I mean I am totally enjoying this and totally into it as well as being attracted to Miss Fox but what should I do? I guess I'll enjoy it for now and see later.

Abigail: AAAAAUUUUHH

I let out a big moan as I started to orgasm. The nipple pinching didn't make it any better and Miss Fox didn't stop which increased the intensity of the orgasm.

Abigail: TOO MUCH TOO MUCH TOO MUCH

Sasha: Calm down my dear trust me.

Miss Fox keeps going as I keep orgasming. After a few minutes, the licking and sucking stops. I feel my legs drop as Miss Fox removes the restraints and then all the restraints gets removed causing my body to fall to the ground. As I fell, I get caught into an embrace and get held tightly.

Sasha: There do you feel good my dear?

I couldn't respond due to the exhaustion and pleasure.

Abigail: gasping for air awesome.

Miss Fox then holds me tight and passionately kisses me. Hugging her back, I close my eyes as I'm held in her warm, tight embrace.

Abigail: Why did you do this?

Sasha: Because I love you Abigail.

Feeling whole, loved and pleasured, the exhaustion creeps up and I fall asleep, still held tightly in her embrace.