All Comments on 'Teaching a Brute a Lesson Ch. 01'

by Maverus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bienclarbienclaralmost 2 years ago

Excellent debut story! The sex itself was great - although the mechanics of the positions were a little hard to follow. The murderer stuff was just kind of meh though, with no proper explanation of why any events are happening. If you want that type of thing to be more than just ‘edgy’, you’ve got to get you audience to suspend their disbelief. Other than that I’d recommend avoiding medical words like “rectal” in your descriptions of sex, because it was otherwise really hot and that was a bit jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg this was so hot 😩

MaverusMaverusalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I do need to work on my weird wording haha. Reading it over again, there's a lot of awkward moments that I need to fix. This was was mostly just a random story I wanted to write at the spur of the moment so the whole background is a little vague. I'm thinking of expanding on it when I add more chapters though.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361almost 2 years ago

Interesting story- let’s see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

more power bottom stories

i7ev7i7ev7almost 2 years ago

This was excellent for your first to say the least. I agree with the feedback given and it's good to follow it. I also actually closed my office door and jacked off to it at work, very hot.

That aside, I am so intrigued by these two. Who the fuck are they and what the fuck is going in? I hope you return to this story in some way to build a fuller scenario/world. The potential narrative seems very cool. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous