Teaching a Brute a Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, I was dealing with my own dilemma of holding back my orgasm, which was becoming increasingly difficult to do. I must have had a rather embarrassing look on my face since the goon got even more worked up as he looked into my eyes. That was when I knew I lost. I moaned loudly as my dick began to pulsate against our hairy abs, growing warmer by the second as the pressure inside built rapidly.

I stared into his lustful gaze as a powerful feeling washed through me, making my heart pound wildly in my chest. My balls tightened as an overwhelming sense of pleasure rushed throughout my body. He continued to slam his cock into me harder and faster until finally the dam broke.

"I'm...gonna cum!" I groaned out loudly, pushing myself down further onto his fat shaft. The brute gasped and grunted in response, still mercilessly slamming into my prostate with surprising precision.

My head rolled backwards as I felt the first wave of orgasm rush over me, almost taking my breath away and causing my entire body to shudder uncontrollably. It felt so much more intense than a normal orgasm. Something about the constant stimulation against my prostate drove me insane while he relentlessly fucked me from below, just enough to make sure that I couldn't hold back this time.

I threw my hands around the bastard's neck as I let out long and continuous guttural moans. My hips bucked wildly on its own, grinding desperately on the goon's cock as the powerful orgasm surged through every nerve of my body. Drool was dripping at the corner of my parted lips and I saw nothing but white as my body trembled on top of him.

He kept his eyes locked onto my face as he continued to slam into my ass like a wild beast. His cock seemed to pulsate even harder now. The sound of flesh slapping together filled my ears as we both panted hard against each other's sweaty skin. We were sweating so much that our bodies slid against each other in a soaking mess.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" the goon finally cried out, slamming himself hard against me again and again. He looked almost angry as he churned my insides until I could feel his dick twitching. Still in the throes of my own orgasm, I barely even registered what he was saying but I knew he was spilling an ungodly amount of cum inside of me judging by how warm my hole had become.

I leaned forward and grabbed onto his neck, kissing him passionately while our bodies rocked back and forth against one another. I tried my best to squeeze my insides against his entire shaft to milk the thug for all he was worth. He clung to my shoulders tightly and gasped in response, holding on for dear life as we rode out our climaxes together.

Finally after several minutes had passed, my own orgasm slowly began to subside. The pressure faded from my rectum and I collapsed down onto him as he held me with both arms. Sweat dripped off our bodies as we laid there panting heavily together.

Fucking hell. Prostate orgasms were no joke. It felt like the euphoric sensations never ended. Even after he pulled out of me completely, leaving only a gaping hole behind, I could still feel his shaft pulsing inside of my asshole like some sort of strange phantom limb. What the fuck did I just do? That was something I would have to think about later, because right now all I wanted to do is catch my breath and sleep it off.

"I can't believe you're so good at this," the goon murmured.

"I should be telling you that," I responded in a slurred voice, "I never came that hard in my life."

He smiled widely and nodded his head before standing up and helping me to my feet. I wobbled slightly as I got used to being upright again. My legs were shaky but not nearly as bad as I thought.

"So you're my slave now, huh? You promised to be my slave if I made you cum before I did, and I did it," the goon said with a laugh.

That realization finally hit me and I let out an exasperated sigh as I stood up straight, rubbing my sore ass while I watched him chuckle to himself. Why did I make that bet? I couldn't even process this whole situation yet, but at least he seemed to take it all pretty lightly.

"I guess you're right..." I finally replied.

The brute held out his hand for me to shake, which I reluctantly accepted. His grip was firm but gentle at the same time. When we pulled away, we just stared at each other for seconds before he spoke up. "Come on, you're coming with me, you crazy bastard."

After we put our clothes back on, he took hold of my arm and guided me toward his car where I followed along silently. It was one of those old American muscle cars with only two seats. There wasn't much room inside but we managed to fit just fine. The goon got behind the wheel while I sat next to him.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, looking over as I leaned tiredly against the passenger window.

He started up the engine and pulled away from the curb before answering, "Taking you home with me. I own you now, remember? It's only fair, after you murdered my entire fucking gang."

I stared out the windshield at the city lights as he drove us down the crumbling street. It didn't feel real yet; maybe this would all be some kind of dream or something once I woke up. No way did I just give up my freedom to this dumbass thug out of sheer horniness. Then again, I could just kill him right now and get out of here but, well...let's just see how it goes.

"I don't even know your name," I said as I glanced over at the brute. He glanced back at me briefly as he drove, smiling widely. His dark eyes were oddly mesmerizing. Or maybe I was just tired.

He looked away for a second, glancing into his side mirrors before turning his gaze back to mine again, "You can call me Dirk."

"I'm Marcus. So what, you want me to call you Master Dirk now or something?"

He laughed out loud before shaking his head, "Nah, that sounds like too much. Besides, I think we're good enough friends to just call me by my name."

"Your definition of a 'friend' is strange. Did you forget I'm a murderer?"

"Yeah, but I didn't forget you're fucking hot on my dick. I mean, I won't forgive you for killing my gang and all but it's not like I was that close to any of 'em anyway. They were just a means of making easy cash. Just keep quiet and enjoy your new life with me, Marcus."

I just shrugged and we continued the drive to his home in comfortable silence. I was too exhausted to put up too much of an argument over what our future will be. As long as he didn't try to kill me again, I had nothing else to say.

12