Teaching a Virgin Jock Pt. 05

Story Info
Adam introduces Nick to his college roommate.
4.1k words
4.78
20.5k
47

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
538 Followers

The barbell slammed into its rack as Nick finished his final set of the evening.

"Nice job, man," said Adam. "You can really lift a lot for an old guy," he added, teasingly.

"I'm only ten years older than you, so watch it," Nick retorted with a smile.

It was a Friday night at 7pm, and Nick and Adam were the only two guys at the gym. Adam, being the fratty, college athlete that he was, was wearing a backwards baseball hat, sneakers, fitted shorts, and a low-cut tank top that showed off his massive chest, broad shoulders, and beefy arms. Nick, although still quite strong and muscley, wore a more modest pair of mid-thigh athletic shorts and a sweat-wicking t-shirt. Having just finished a tough workout together, they had each sweat through their gym clothes.

"What do you have going on this weekend, bro?" Adam casually asked his older fuck-buddy. "I'm going to a party later tonight, but that won't really ramp up until at least midnight." A knowing smile came across his face, and Nick knew what Adam meant.

"I'm free the rest of tonight, if you want to get off?" Nick asked the question already knowing the answer.

"Fuck yeah, I do!" Adam replied, smacking Nick hard on the ass.

They had become so comfortable with each other over the previous few weeks that Nick couldn't tell anymore what they were. Workout buddies? Friends with benefits? Teacher and student? Older and younger? The lines had become so blurred, but he didn't mind. Nick enjoyed spending time with Adam and working out, and he loved having sex with a supposedly straight, beefy college wrestler even more.

"Well no one is here, so we could probably fuck in the locker room," Nick suggested. "But since you have time, we could also go back to my house and be more comfortable."

Suddenly, Adam looked a little awkward, as though he had something out of the ordinary to say. This expression hadn't come across Adam's face in a while, since before they were truly comfortable enough with each other and their sexual arrangement to not care. It immediately made Nick a bit worried.

"Okay, so...I have something to ask you," Adam started, hesitantly. "But you can feel free to say no, got it?"

"Of course, man," Nick reassured him. "I'm a grown-ass man, it'll be fine." He smiled, curious to know what had made Adam so fretful.

"My roommate, Drew, noticed how much I've been gone over the past few weeks, especially when I stay over at your house, dude. I told him that I was just working out off-campus and staying at friends' houses, but he didn't buy it. Drew figured I was fucking some girl and wouldn't let it go!"

"So did you lie to him?" asked Nick.

"Yeah, of course, man! I told him I'd been fucking some random chick, but then he insisted on seeing pictures. We're close friends, so it normally wouldn't be weird for me to share. But since I didn't have any to share of a girl, well...eventually I just told him the truth."

"No way!" said Nick, completely surprised. He would have never guessed that Adam, a masculine college jock, would be able to confide in his roommate that he had been fucking a guy for the last month. "How did he respond?"

"To be honest, he was pretty chill. Definitely surprised at first, but then I explained how you had offered to suck my dick in the gym one night when I was horny and how it just spiraled from there," Adam said, smiling. "Drew's a virgin too, so he understood," he added after a moment's pause.

Nick laughed, patting Adam on the back. "I'm happy you told him, dude. That must have been tough, but sounds like your roommate is cool."

"Yeah, for sure, man," replied Adam.

"Wait, didn't you have something to ask me?"

"Oh right, of course, bro," said Adam with a nervous grin, like he had just wanted to forget about it. "So last night, Drew and I were chatting about how unlucky he'd been with the girls recently. He asked me what it was like to fuck someone, and I told him all about how I was pretty bad at it at first but that I've gotten a ton better with practice. So then he started wondering whether if he got some practice too, the girls would sense his confidence and start hooking up with him."

Nick knew where this was going, but wanted to make Adam ask directly.

"He told me to ask you if you'd be willing to teach him too?" The question came out of Adam's mouth with an innocent, puppy-dog expression that made him seem especially youthful. Nick just wanted to kiss him right then and there.

"Sure, Adam," said Nick without even thinking. "That could be fun, as long as you think he wouldn't mind fucking another man."

"That guy wouldn't care," said Adam with a laugh. "He's so horny, he'd fuck a rock at this point."

Nick chuckled, remembering how sex-crazed he had felt at that age.

"Okay, I'm game," said Nick. "When were you thinking?"

"Well since it's Friday night and you're free, I was thinking we could just go now," suggested Adam. "I can drive you to the dorms and we could all hang out there. I know Drew's around right now, since we're going to the party together later."

"Hell yeah, man," replied Adam. "I haven't fucked in a dorm in like 10 years!"

---

As they drove over, Nick couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to get fucked by two college jocks together. The thought of it was insanely hot, so much so that his erection simply wouldn't go down and was forming an obvious tent in his gym shorts. But at the same time, Drew was a virgin and might ultimately be just terrible at sex. He didn't even know what Drew looked like. Would he be beefy, hairless, and youthful like Adam, or skinny and nerdy? Was his dick nice? Eventually, Nick resigned himself to the fact that he was going to get fucked by Adam's roommate, for better or worse, so he may as well have fun and enjoy it. When else in his life would this situation arise?

After about 15 minutes, they got to campus and parked in a small lot near the dorms.

"Here we are," said Adam, looking expectingly at Nick. "Ready to go up?"

"Yeah, dude," replied Nick. "Does Drew know I'm here?"

"Yup, I texted him just before we left," said Adam. "He's excited and asked if he should shower first. I told him no, since we're sweaty too and you love a guy's natural scent," he added with a smirk.

Nick laughed and nodded, then got out of the car with Adam. As they walked into the building, Nick felt a rush of memories coming back -- all the late nights, drunken parties, and random hookups he had had in a dorm just like this one. He now looked much older than he did back then, so much so that he was worried the college students wouldn't quite know what to make of him. Would they believe he was Adam's older brother? Luckily, Adam lived in a room just one floor up and next to the stairwells, so by the time they got to his door they hadn't run into anyone else.

"Here we are," said Adam as he swung open the door.

As Nick peered inside the room, he was immediately reminded of how small college dorms were. It was long and narrow, with a window in the back, Twin XL beds along each wall, and a desk near each footboard. Between the beds was about 4 feet of space, hardly enough for two people to stand side-by-side. It was reasonably clean, but he could tell that each guy probably had some laundry to do by the way it smelled just a little like Nick's sweaty wrestling singlet.

In the back corner of the room, a guy who Nick presumed to be Drew stood up. Nick was pleasantly surprised by his appearance. Standing at around 6'2", he was quite tall and slender. He had a very handsome face, with short jet-black hair, green eyes, thick eyebrows, soft lips, and a mature, dark scruff on his face and neck. He was wearing athletic shorts and a fitted t-shirt too, which showed off his tanned and toned arms and thighs.

"Hey man, I'm Drew," he said somewhat nervously in a deep voice, extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you," said Nick as he shook it. "I'm Nick."

The two of them didn't know what to say next, leaving a slightly-too-long pause in the introduction. Luckily, Adam helped break the tension.

"We all know why we're here, so let's get to it," said Adam as he began to take off his clothes. "I'm fucking horny, dudes!"

His brass and self-confident attitude put Drew and Nick at ease, who started removing their clothes as well. Nick, being the oldest of the three, casually removed his shirt, shorts, and shoes, while the two college jocks threw off their clothing hastily, kicking off their shoes and leaving them strewn around the room.

Nick didn't need to look at Adam's impressive body, which he knew well from their many times hooking up. Instead, his eyes focused on Drew. Just like what he had been able to see when Drew was fully clothed, the rest of his body was tanned and toned. His chest wasn't huge, but extremely well defined, creating a clear ridge line below his pecs. His abs were just as good: his skinny frame allowed him to show off an impressive 8-pack, each muscle taught against his hairless skin with veins emerging up from his groin. Of course, the most important part was his dick, which was already fully erect and didn't disappoint. Like a mini-version of Drew himself, it was long, a bit skinny, and veiny.

"Damn," said Adam to his roommate. "I knew you were jacked, but not that you were packing that monster," he said referring to Drew's cock.

"You're not so small yourself," said Drew with a grin, acknowledging the compliment. "Looks like we're about the same size."

"Okay, that's probably true," said Adam with a big laugh. "I'm definitely a bit thicker," he added, now just showing off.

Nick enjoyed how Adam acted no different around him than with his roommate. He was the youthful, jovial, and funny college jock he had always been when they were together. He couldn't wait to play with both of their dicks.

"So how should we do this?" Drew asked Nick, a bit nervously.

"It's your first time, right?" responded Nick with a question.

Drew nodded embarrassedly.

"No worries, dude," said Adam quickly. "I was there just a few weeks back, and now I'm a ton better. Nick's going to help you out."

"Yeah for sure, man," Nick chimed in. "Maybe just sit down on the side of the bed, and we'll see where it goes."

His raging boner in hand, Drew sat down on the side of his bed so that his feet were planted firmly on the ground. Nick then got on his knees in front of the college virgin, while Adam stood nearby and began to gently tug on his dick.

"Ready?" Nick asked, looking up at Drew's innocent face.

He nodded silently again, almost as if he was having cold feet. But the second Nick's lips touched the tip of Drew's dick, he relaxed and let out a loud moan. Nick grabbed the long shaft at the base while he licked the tip of Drew's dick, circling the top a few times before lowering his head down the shaft.

"Feels fucking good, doesn't it?" Adam jocularly asked his roommate.

"Hell yeah," responded Drew. He was now gently thrusting into Nick's mouth, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into Nick's mouth.

Nick too was enjoying the blowjob. Drew's groin smelled intoxicating, a mix of sweat and youthful pheromones permeating the air. He loved the way his dick poked the back of his throat, coating it in his saliva. His lips had started touching the base of Drew's shaft, pressing them against his trimmed pubes. Most of all, Nick loved how quickly Drew was getting comfortable with the blowjob. This guy must have watched a lot of porn and knew exactly what he wanted.

"Suck that big fucking dick," Drew told him, an intense look coming into his eyes. Soon, he was thrusting hard into Nick's face, making him choke loudly as Drew grunted.

"Woah there, buddy," said Adam, seeming a bit concerned. "Don't go too hard. You don't want to cum yet."

Drew yanked back his dick, seeing the utility in Adam's advice. Secretly, Nick was thankful, as the face-fucking had momentarily been a bit too much for their first time.

"Yeah man," said Drew to Adam. "I just got lost in the moment."

Nick and Adam smiled and laughed softly, figuring it was no big deal.

"So can I fuck you?" Drew asked without skipping a beat.

Nick stood up, shaking out his legs from kneeling on the hard dorm floor. "Yeah man, as long as one of you has some lube."

"I got you, man," said Adam as he grabbed a bottle of lube from his lowest desk drawer and passed it off to Nick.

Now, Nick knew it was time to teach Drew how to fuck. Pulling Drew up from the bed, Nick took his place and laid down on his stomach, showing off his hairless and rounded bubble-butt.

"So the key to fucking, especially someone's ass, is to go slow at first and use a lot of lube. It's best if you finger me a little first, just to stretch it out a bit. You can't use too much lube, dude."

Drew nodded, grabbing the bottle of lube from Nick's hand. Pouring some out onto his hand, he stroked his cock with it a few times, shuddering from the feeling.

"This stuff is slick, man," Drew said to Adam.

"Yeah, it never dries out," Adam replied with a smile. "Have fun."

Drew nodded and got on the bed, straddling Nick's sizable ass and resting his cock between his cheeks. Then, he poured a bunch of lube along his crack, so much that it streamed down his body and soaked into the sheets.

"I know he said you couldn't use too much, but don't let it soak into your mattress, bro!" Adam laughed as he teased his roommate.

Nick smiled, chalking this up to inexperience. "No worries, Drew. Better than too little."

Drew smiled, now positioning his cock right at Nick's hole. "Okay man, let's do this."

Before Nick could even try to relax his hole, Drew forcefully and quickly rammed the entire length of his cock inside Nick's ass.

"FUCK!" Nick shouted from the immediate pain of Drew entering him almost instantaneously. Although his cock was extremely lubed, it still hurt from the sheer speed.

"Damn dude, slow down a bit," Adam cautioned his roommate.

But Drew was so lost in the pleasure of losing his virginity, he wasn't listening. He was now grunting and thrusting long inside Nick's ass, staring directly at his cock as it entered and exited the tight hole.

"This is a fucking great pussy, man!" Drew exclaimed to Adam, completely ignoring Nick. "Not a virgin anymore!"

Luckily for Nick, the pain subsided somewhat quickly and he was able to enjoy taking the college jock's virginity. He felt Drew's strong and sizable hands on his waist and heard Drew's balls clap against his taint. He moaned from the lingering pain and pleasure, all the while making direct eye contact with Adam, who was still stroking his cock.

"Fuck yeah," moaned Drew, his speed increasing as his thrusts got shorter. "Take that big cock, you fucking slut!"

Nick saw another slightly concerned look come into Adam's eyes. A moment later, he felt Drew's hand holding down Nick's face as he began to ram his cock forcefully inside Nick's hole, making a loud clap with each prolonged thrust.

"Take. That. Big. COCK!" Drew grunted animalistically as he repeated himself. Sweat was now glistening on his skin as he fucked Nick with all his strength.

"Go easy on him, man," Adam said, trying to cool off his roommate.

But Drew just kept going. Now leaning over Nick's back, he kept one hand on his face while resting the other between his shoulder blades. Ramming his groin fully into Nick harder and faster with every passing second, he seemed like he was getting ready to cum.

"I going to give you a big fucking load," he groaned. "I'm going to fill up that slutty little pussy!"

There was no turning back now. Drew now thrusting with abandon, all the while holding Nick down with his entire weight.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!!" Drew shouted so loud that Nick was sure the entire floor could hear him. With a final thrust, Drew kept his cock inside Nick as he pumped him full of jizz. Nick felt Drew's cock throb, unleashing a massive stream of cum that rushed deep inside him. Drew's sweat was dripping down onto Nick's back, making him wet.

After a long while, Drew regained control and his breathing returned to normal, allowing him to pull out his dick. A stream of cum ran out and onto the sheets, mixing with the pooled lube below.

"Damn, that felt good," said Drew to Adam, who smiled uncomfortably. "I'm going to go clean up, I guess," he said, making a brief eye contact with Nick but saying nothing else. Making one last glance at Nick's leaking ass, he turned, grabbed his towel, and left the dorm room ostensibly to head to the communal bathroom.

There was a moment of silence between Adam and Nick, who both felt a mix of emotions at what had just happened. On one hand, they had each enjoyed the hot moment -- for Nick, taking a straight jock's virginity and getting ass-fucked and bred in a college dorm; for Adam, helping his friend get some experience and pump out a load. But at the same time, Drew was both impersonal and hardcore, not considering how dominating he had been or even thanking Nick for helping him out.

"Sorry about him," started Adam. "He's normally a lot cooler than that."

"Don't worry about it, man," replied Nick. "To be frank, I was expecting something like that. He's completely inexperienced, so I bet he didn't even realize how strange he was acting. Plus, he's straight and you can't expect a straight guy to be sensitive with another man. It was still pretty hot, especially when he blew that massive load in me." Nick smiled and winked at Adam, who smiled back, looking a little reassured.

"Either way, man, you deserve better," said Adam as he sat down on his own bed, across the room from Nick. "You've really helped us out. At least you should get a `thank you'."

Nick could see that Adam genuinely felt bad about his roommate's behavior. Of course, he himself didn't care all that much about what happened with Drew. Instead, he wanted to keep the action going with Adam.

"Thanks for saying so, but don't worry about it. Honest," replied Nick, still on his stomach but looking over at Adam. "You could still probably make it up to me," he added with a devilish smile on his face, eyeing Adam's ever erect cock.

Adam got the message loud and clear, standing up to get near Nick.

"You want to take another load?" Adam asked, beaming as he stared down at Nick.

"Always," said Nick in response.

Adam immediately hopped into Drew's bed on his knees, positioning his body between Nick's outstretched legs and leaning down. Rubbing his finger along Nick's leaking ass, he massaged the still-red hole.

"He really did a number on you," Adam whispered hornily. "There's so much cum leaking out," he added.

Just then, Nick felt Adam's tongue on his ass. He moaned loudly, both in surprise and extreme excitement. He loved that Adam was licking out the cum of his straight roommate.

"That's so good, dude," moaned Nick.

"You deserve it," said Adam as he came up for air. "It's hot knowing I'm going to pump another load in here soon."

Adam continued to lap the cum out from Nick's hole while grabbing and massaging his ass cheeks. Soon, Nick was back to being fully relaxed. His hole was still somewhat stretched out from Drew's brutal pounding, but it certainly didn't hurt anymore.

"Ready for some more dick?" asked Adam.

"Of course," replied Nick.

Nick felt Adam's strong hands grab his ass and spin him around. Adam's sheer strength, as evidenced by his massive biceps, made throwing over Nick look easy. They were now gazing at each other directly, with Adam on top of Nick and leaning over him, so that their faces were about a foot apart.

"I want you to fuck me so bad," begged Nick. "Give me another load."

"Yes sir," replied Adam with a friendly grin. He spread Nick's legs apart, then positioned his girthy, 8" cock at Nick's hole. Given all the cum in him, there was no need for more lube.

jtwy
jtwy
538 Followers
12