Teaching a Virgin Jock Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam slowly pushed inside Nick, stretching him out just a bit more given that his dick was thicker than Drew's. It was immediately clear that Adam was trying to be more gentle than usual, ensuring Nick's pleasure above his own. They maintained direct eye contact as Adam entered, watching each other's pleasured expressions.

"I love your cock more than anything," said Nick.

"I feel the same way about your ass," replied Adam. Soon, he was gently but persistently thrusting inside Nick.

Nick could feel every single inch of Adam's cock as it came fully in and out of him. It pushed around Drew's cum, making some of it leak out while pushing the rest of it deeper and deeper inside.

Adam's face was now closer than ever to Nick's. He was resting on his forearms, which were directly beside Nick's head, leaving his face just inches from Nick's. Nick could see the perspiration forming across Adam's forehead, feel Adam's hot breath on his own. They maintained eye contact, not uttering another word, as Adam continued to fuck his older lover. It was the most intimate sex they had ever had.

"I'm getting close," said Adam as his thrusts began to increase in speed. His head lowered further, so that their noses gently touched.

"Me too," said Nick, as he tugged at his stiff cock.

And then it happened. During his final thrust, Adam kissed Nick on the lips for the very first time. They orgasmed immediately and simultaneously, with Nick's cum spraying between his and Adam's stomach's, while Adam's load spewed forcefully inside Nick.

As they continued to cum, their kissing grew more and more intense. Adam passionately held onto Nick's face at his cheeks, fully swept away in the moment. For Nick, it was a magical moment; the best sex he'd ever had. As their sweaty bodies pressed up against each other, drenched in cum, he was swept away in his feelings for the college jock as they made out.

When their orgasms finally subsided, Adam pulled up and stared down at Nick. Nick met his gaze, admiring his younger and extremely sexy lover. But he could see a distraught look in Adam's eyes. He seemed nervous, uncomfortable, and unsure, like he had just done something in the heat of the moment that he now regretted in his post-orgasm clarity.

"Hey man, are you okay?" Nick asked Adam, grabbing his shoulder gently.

"Yeah dude," said Adam, even though he was clearly not. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to kiss you or anything, I just got caught up." Adam was now leaning back, quickly pulling out his cock and starting to move away from the bed.

"It's okay, Adam," Nick tried to reassure him. "We can just act like that never happened if you want."

"Sure," said Adam plainly. He fumbled around the room, looking for a towel. When he finally found one, he hastily wiped the cum and sweat from his body before tossing it to Nick.

"Well, thanks for inviting me over tonight. Even though Drew was kind of strange, I still had a great time," said Nick, trying to salvage the evening.

"Yeah man," Adam responded after a long pause. He was distracted. "So I don't mean to be rude, but would you mind taking an Uber home? I should probably get to this party pretty quickly."

It was a terrible excuse, and Nick knew that Adam was simply feeling extremely uncomfortable after their kiss. But at the same time, there was nothing he could say or do to help Adam confront his own feelings.

"Sure thing," said Nick as he threw on his clothes. After a few seconds, he left the dorm.

To be continued.

12