Teaching a Virgin Jock Pt. 06

Story Info
Nick and Adam recover from their falling out.
3.5k words
4.85
13.6k
48

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
528 Followers

After a short Uber, Nick arrived home feeling dejected. His night had been full of ups and downs -- an excellent gym session with Nick, being dominated (but used) by a straight virgin jock, having passionate sex with Adam and their first kiss, and lastly, being thrown out of the dorm by an insecure Adam. Nick mindlessly went to his bedroom, threw off his clothes, and hopped into bed. He was so distracted that he didn't even notice his hole was still leaking Drew and Adam's loads until a wet patch formed on his sheets.

With the lights out, Nick ran through the evening over and over again in his head, trying to make it turn out differently. Of course, it was over now and there was nothing he could do. He was worried about Adam. Their kiss must have been extremely confusing for him, given that he was a college jock who had previously only been attracted to women. But Adam had initiated the kiss. Even more, he had been so gentle and generous when fucking Nick that night because he was trying to make up for his roommate's bad behavior -- you don't do that for someone you don't care about! Nick was certain that Adam had feelings for him, but was just too insecure and youthful.

As Nick thought more and more about the night, he also realized the depth of his feelings for Adam. Over the past month or so, he had grown so close to the college jock during their workouts, locker room sessions, and hookups at his house. In teaching Adam about sex, he had developed a soft spot for the guy, almost like a teacher and student. But at the same time, their connection was more than that. They had each been so vulnerable with each other, especially as they practiced and shared their fantasies and turn-ons in the bedroom. It didn't help that Adam was a gorgeous young man, with a beefy and muscular body that seemed well-suited for being carved into a marble statue. Nick knew he had developed serious feelings for Adam and would have a hard time letting that go.

But Nick wasn't sure if he would see Adam anymore. After the night they had, there was a good chance that Adam would be too embarrassed to text him ever again. It was too bad, because Nick knew Adam was simply confused and made a serious mistake. Nick could absolutely forgive Adam but didn't know if Adam would ever be ready to admit his true feelings. After hours of staring at the ceiling, Nick finally dozed off. Tomorrow would be another day.

--

When Nick woke up the following morning, he realized the best course of action would be to wait until Adam reached out to him again. He figured that in time, the jock would have to say something -- even if it was to ask that they completely forget about the night in the dorm. If Nick rushed Adam through the process of coming to terms with his feelings, he could push him away forever. But exactly how long he would have to wait, Nick had no idea. Either way, he would try his best to distract himself until Adam reached out.

Of course, waiting was a challenging thing to do. Nick began his weekend with a tough gym session in the morning, followed by yard work in the afternoon and cleaning his entire home in the evening. Every ten minutes he would check his phone to see if Adam had texted, but his phone stayed silent all day. By the end of Saturday, Nick was feeling less confident that Adam would reach out again.

Sunday started off equally disappointing, with no sign from Adam all morning and afternoon as Nick did some more errands and got lunch with a few friends to distract himself. As the afternoon turned into evening, Nick knew he would need another tough gym workout to tire himself out before bed. Otherwise, he'd probably stare at the ceiling all night again from the stress. Nick hoped with all his being that Adam would be at the gym. They had met up there so many times over the past few months, sometimes planned and sometimes unplanned, so this would be a natural spot to make an apology.

The gym was busy when Nick arrived, but there was no sign of Adam. As Nick began his regular workout routine, he peeked over his shoulder after each set to see if Adam had come in in the meantime. Nick was distracted, reminiscing about all the crazy times he and Nick had had together there: Their first encounter in the shower, lifting sessions, risky public sex in the locker rooms...it was enough to make him extremely horny. His dick was so stiff by the time he finished that he knew that he couldn't use the locker room showers. He briefly considered jerking off in the bathroom but decided against it, not quite feeling up for the risk without Adam there. Instead, he left for his car still sweaty and started to drive home.

As Nick rounded the final turn to his house, he thought he saw the vague shadow of a man sitting on his front porch. At first, he thought he was hallucinating from the stress and desire to see Adam again. But soon, he realized that there was, truly, a man at his door. He was young, blonde, and wearing calf-high white socks, navy athletic shorts and a white tank top -- it was Adam! As Nick pulled into his driveway, Adam looked up at him. He seemed shy and embarrassed but maintained eye contact as Nick turned off his car and got out.

"Hey," Nick started apprehensively. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey man," Adam replied sheepishly. He was quieter than normal. "I...well..." his voiced trailed off as he collected his thoughts. "I felt bad about Friday night and wanted to apologize."

A long silence hung in the evening air and Nick waited for Adam to continue. He could tell the young jock had struggled to even show up, much less share his true feelings with Nick.

"I shouldn't have kicked you out like that on Friday night, dude," Adam finally burst out. "I don't even know what I was thinking...but I shouldn't have done that."

Nick wasn't going to let him off easy. "So why'd you kick me out then?"

A puppy dog look came over Adam's face. "Come on man, don't make me say it. You were there."

"Of course I was, but I think you need to say it out loud!"

"Well, man...after I kissed you, I didn't know what to do. I didn't plan on that. It just happened, like my body did it because my brain couldn't stop me," Adam said nervously as Nick nodded along. "So after I was done cumming, I panicked. I had never kissed a dude before and kinda freaked out."

Nick was impressed that Adam could say even that much. Without a word, he took a step forward and embraced Adam, wrapping his arms around the jock's firm body and squeezing him tight. For such a tough jock, it was clear that Adam was still capable of occasionally being a softie.

"It's okay, man," Nick whispered in Adam's ear. "I figured you were struggling with the kiss."

But Adam pulled back, staring directly at Nick. Nick noticed a soft glimmer in Adam's light blue eyes, like he was building up the courage to say something more.

"It wasn't okay, man," Adam stammered. "The truth is...well, I think I have feelings for you."

Nick was dumbfounded, never expecting this level of honesty from the jock.

"It's more than just the sex, you know? That's been incredible and you've taught me a lot. But I also like being your friend and working out with you. I feel close to you and comfortable with you. I can't imagine fucking anyone else now."

When Adam was finished, Nick smiled. He then grabbed Adam's face with both hands and kissed him passionately on his front steps. Adam grabbed him back and reciprocated.

Their embrace grew more passionate as it continued. Their mouths pressed hard against each other's as Adam's beefy hands ran along the back of Nick's head before continuing down his neck and back. Their bodies pressed tightly against one another. Nick was thankful it was dark enough out that his neighbors wouldn't be able to easily see the passionate moment.

"Let's go inside," Nick suggested as they caught their breaths.

"Sure," said Adam with a beaming smile. "I want to make Friday up to you."

Immediately after Nick unlocked the front door, Adam rushed inside and pulled Nick along behind him. He rushed to the bedroom, laying down on the bed in his gym clothes. He placed his hands behind his head, showing off his beefy biceps and hairy pits.

"Fuck man, I thought I might never do this again," said Nick as he admired the college jock in his bed.

"Well I'm here now," said Adam with a smile. "And I'm going to take care of you tonight."

"How's that?" Nick asked, crawling onto the bed until he was straddling Adam's hips. The moment his ass grazed Adam's crotch, he felt Adam firmly grab his entire torso and flip him over, so that Nick was now on his back and Adam was on top of him.

"Just you wait," said Adam with a wink.

As Nick gazed up in shock, Adam took off his tank top to reveal his hairless chest, massive pecs, and perfectly-defined abs. He then shifted over top of Nick before leaning down to kiss him again.

As they made out, Nick felt Adam's right hand run along his entire body. First, it traced the length of his arm, squeezing his own muscular biceps and shoulders before pulling up his arm to lick his armpit. Nick moaned in pleasure. Then, Adam felt Nick's chest through his tank top before pulling it up and off him slowly. Finally, he kissed down the length of Nick's torso and abs before reaching the waistband of his shorts.

"I want to suck your dick," Adam said as he stared up at Nick.

"You've never done that before," replied Nick in awe. "I can't wait."

Adam pulled off his own athletic shorts before removing Nick's. Each man was hard as a rock, their cocks throbbing from the sexual anticipation of doing something new. Adam grabbed the base of Nick's shaft with his right hand and leaned down, examining his dick with new curiosity.

"You have to teach me what to do here, man," said Adam with a smirk. Although he'd never given a blowjob before, he was sure he could figure it out. Still, he wanted Nick to continue showing him the ropes.

"Just open wide and do what feels right," said Nick. He admired the jock's pretty face and juicy lips as he stared down at him. He saw the determined look in Adam's eyes as his lips touched the tip of Nick's cock, taking the plunge.

"Oh fuck," Nick moaned. It was insanely hot to watch the college jock suck his first dick. Holding Nick's cock firmly at the base, Adam lapped the tip with his tongue before lowering his mouth. His head began to bob up and down, slowly taking more and more of Nick's sizable penis into his mouth.

"That's good, Adam," Nick encouraged. "Now take my whole cock." He now placed his hands on the back of Adam's head, gently but firmly guiding his mouth down until his lips began to hit Nick's groin. Adam gagged a bit, but pushed through the sensation with enthusiasm.

"Nice job," said Nick as he pulled Adam up for air.

Adam beamed at Nick, spit trailing between his lips and Nick's cock. "That was really hot, dude," said Adam. "Let me keep going."

Without a moment to react, Adam returned to Nick's cock as he stroked his own. He was clearly enjoying giving head just as much as he enjoyed receiving it, perhaps even more so.

Nick began to push down Adam's face again as he thrust inside his mouth, moaning as he went. Adam was now moaning too, loudly and higher pitched than his usual deep grunts. As he stroked his cock, it became more and more frantic with each passing second.

Suddenly, Nick knew what was about to happen from the thrilled glint in Adam's blue eyes. With a powerful groan, Adam's cock erupted, spraying a massive load forward onto Nick's balls, legs, and the sheets below.

"Fuck yeah, Adam," Nick encouraged. "You really love sucking my big dick, don't you?"

Adam moaned in agreement as cum still leaked from his throbbing dick.

"That was so fucking hot," said Adam when he finally came up for air. "I didn't think I'd enjoy it so much."

"Me neither, to be honest," said Nick. "You seemed to like me fucking your face especially."

"Yeah I'm not sure why, but you're right. I'd never seen you so primal before."

Nick smiled, his cock still hard and pressed against his stomach. Adam gazed down at it, knowing he wanted to get Nick off too.

"I think I need a minute before I could fuck you, man," said Adam as he glanced down at his own cock. "Would you want to fuck me?"

Now this was the big one. Even as Adam continued to build up his sexual skills, Nick never expected Adam to be willing to get fucked. He was, after all, a young jock who seemed to prefer women over men. But today was a day of firsts, an apology for past errors, and Adam seemed ready for it.

"Hell yeah," said Nick, nodding and smiling as he continued surveying Adam's expression. "Sure you want this though? Don't feel pressured, man."

"Yeah dude, I want to try it," Adam replied reassuringly. "Just don't go too hard the first time," he added with a laugh.

"Of course, dude," said Nick with a smile. "We can go nice and slow." Nick now got on his knees and flipped Adam over onto his stomach. His massive, rounded, and firm ass open to the air, giving Nick his best view of it yet.

"You're so fucking hot, dude," said Nick. "If you decide you like this, you'll never stop having guys willing to pump their loads in you."

Adam smiled. "I guess we'll see then," he replied, looking back over his shoulder at Nick.

Nick spit on Adam's hole, then began to rub it in with his pointer finger. Adam let out a short gasp as Nick began before settling into a soft, pleasured moan.

"I can tell you like that," said Nick as he continued swirling his spit at Adam's opening. "Now just try to relax, dude."

Adam let out a deep sigh. Soon, his asshole had unclenched and Nick was able to press his pointer finger inside Adam.

"Oh fuck," he gasped and tightened, before relaxing once more. Nick slowly rubbed his finger around Adam's hole, progressing further and further inside up to his second knuckle.

"Still feeling good?" asked Nick.

"Yeah man, it's great," replied Adam, now continuing to stare back at his older lover.

"Let's see if you can handle another finger then," said Nick as he began to slip his middle finger inside Adam, widening out his hole even more. There wasn't nearly as much resistance this time. Instead, he was quickly able to stretch out Adam in preparation for his own cock.

"Fuck man, I think you're ready," said Nick admiringly. "Think you can take it?" he asked, smacking his erection along Adam's crack for good measure.

"Hell yeah," replied Adam. "I've been fantasizing about taking your dick for so long now."

"Good," said Nick with a smile. "So have I."

He massaged Adam's ass cheeks once more before reaching to his bedside table for lube. He poured it onto his dick and Adam's hole before rubbing it all in. Lastly, he placed the tip at the entrance and leaned forward, creating a small amount of tension.

"Just try to relax now," Nick said softly. "Let me inside that virgin ass." He was now full of lust, excited beyond words to finally fuck Adam's gorgeous hole.

Adam breathed out deeply. In an instant, Nick's cock had broken the seal and began to slip inside the college jock.

"Fuck!" Adam groaned in an equal mix of pleasure and pain.

Nick pulled back his cock, giving Adam a moment to relax again. "Give it a second, you'll get used to it," he encouraged him.

Soon, Adam turned around again and nodded for Nick to continue. This time, Nick was able to keep the tip inside, with Adam's smile beginning to widen across his face. As Nick continued to lightly thrust inside Adam, he heard Adam's moans rise in volume.

"You feel so good," said Adam, maintaining eye contact with Nick. "I fucking love that dick,"

"You don't even know how perfect your ass is," replied Nick. It was true. Adam's virgin hole was tight and warm, yet still able to take his whole cock. Best of all were his thick and tight ass cheeks, which bounced softly with each thrust. He pulled them apart as he continued to thrust long and slow into Adam, watching his cock as it entered his perfectly hairless hole.

As Nick's thrusts became harder and faster, Adam only begged for more.

"Oh yeah, Nick," Adam begged, his hands balled into fists and hitting the mattress. "Fuck me just like that! Pound that ass!"

Adam was insatiable, and Nick began to pound away. His groin slammed into Adam with each motion, his muscular body beginning to glisten with sweat from the exertion. But he didn't mind, instead loving the feeling of his wet skin on Adam's.

But Nick knew he would cum soon if he didn't take a break. He pulled out and smacked Adam's ass hard, leaving a big red handprint.

"I don't want to cum until I see you blow another load," said Nick as he flipped Adam over onto his back.

"I'm so close," said Adam admiringly as he looked right up at Nick. "I want to cum so bad with you."

Now cooled down, Nick stuck his cock back to Adam's hole and leaned forward, simultaneously inserting his cock inside Adam and lowering his torso until their muscled chests touched. Finally, Nick leaned down to kiss Adam as he began to thrust once more. But this time, while they kissed passionately, he fucked Adam more sensitively. He was still pumping long and deep inside Adam, but not quite as forcefully. He wanted to make sure Adam knew how good getting fucked in the ass could feel, even when it wasn't rough.

"That's perfect," moaned Adam. "I can feel every inch of you," he said while caressing Nick's muscular back.

"Your ass feels so tight on my dick," replied Nick with a loving smile. "I'm so close, Adam."

He now got up on his forearms, allowing Adam room to jack off while he continued to fuck him. Adam was now stroking his dick hard and fast, but staring directly into Nick's eyes.

"Oh fuck, bro...I'm gonna fucking cum," shouted Adam as his cock throbbed.

"Me too," replied Nick. "I'm gonna fucking breed that virgin hole of yours!!"

"Fuck! FUCK!" screamed Adam as he blew the biggest load Nick had ever seen. Cum sprayed out in massive ropes, shooting far past his chest, neck, and face, and instead coating the pillows and headboard of Nick's bed.

At the same time, Nick was spilling his own massive load deep inside Adam's ass. He grunted wildly as he continued to thrust, savoring the sensation of breeding this virgin jock.

"Fuck, man! It keeps coming!" said Adam with a smile as jizz continued to stream out his dick and onto his well-defined abs. It was the hottest thing Nick had ever seen.

When Nick was finally finished, he slowly pulled out his cock and watched as his jizz spilled out from Adam's hole. As it streamed out, Nick scooped some up with two fingers and gave Adam a taste, who lapped it up enthusiastically. Then, Nick leaned down and licked the cum off Adam's abs, noticing the unique sensation of his tongue moving across the waves of muscle.

"That was so fucking hot," said Nick. He was wiped, rolling over onto the bed next to Adam, who threw his arm around Nick. Nick smelled Adam's youthful pheromones, which was almost enough to make him hard yet again.

"I can't believe I've been missing out on getting fucked for some long. That was great, dude!"

The two men laughed together playfully as they caught their breath.

"But seriously, Nick," Adam started, looking his lover straight in the eyes. "Thank you for forgiving me for what happened on Friday. And thanks for teaching me so much about sex. I'm way better for it. And mostly because it helped me realize how much I care about you."

It was the sweetest thing Nick had ever heard Adam say. He kissed him again, and they stayed in bed together until the sun rose.

jtwy
jtwy
528 Followers