All Comments on 'Teaching a Virgin Jock Pt. 06'

by jtwy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nygayguynygayguyover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this new chapter. I like that they have turned a corner and made progress. And of course, this was very hot. Made me really hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the way this chapter course-corrected the mess from the previous one. But I hope this is not the last chapter. I want to see Nick and Adam progress into a romantic relationship as their feelings deepen. They should’ve learned that involving others in their sex was a big mistake. I didn’t like the way Nick said that if Adam liked this, he would have guys jumping his ass all the time. That’s not how someone who is falling in love thinks or talks about his partner/lover. I want to read about their HEA please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, this was worth the wait, I'm really glad that Adam apologized for his bad behavior. Even if nothing more had come of the relationship, he owed Nick that. A couple of months ago in the comments you said that there would be one more chapter, but this doesn't seem like an ending. Now that Adam has come to terms with his feelings for Nick it seems like there's still more to this ***** story. So, is there more or is this the possible HEA moment. MLF

squirtypunisher093squirtypunisher093over 1 year ago

I liked this chapter AND the last one as well. It was pretty realistic and expected that a young guy experiencing those feeling for the first time might get scared by them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond hot…Enjoyed this story over morning coffee while my wife is still sleeping upstairs…I wish she could find me face down on the floor with Nick thrusting fiercely into my ass…as I beg him to marry me….Hope you write more soon…

Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

Great chapter and nice romance. That’s what really keeps me interested in the ongoing chapters and developing relationship. Please keep going with these guys as they compliment one another.

dnsontndnsontn11 months ago

Somehow I lost track of this story at chapter three and rediscovered it today. Really enjoyed reading it start to finish. Hot and tender. Following you now so I don’t miss and future works you may share.

ptagoggaptagogga11 months ago

Loved the story. Would like some more.

HazaNorthHazaNorth8 months ago

Overall the series was good. I like these up and down stories. Revenge fucks are thee best...

nowliveitnowliveit7 months ago

This is a great erotica story. Well done and it worked :-) I agree with others...this is a setup for another great chapter. When you can, please take them to the next level <3

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such a great read that I had to follow all 6 chapters in one session. It's believable and very hot and I love how considerate Nick is with his young friend.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Thank you for 6 great chapters. Your descriptive ability is amazing. Hope to discover more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjtwy@jtwy
528 Followers
Thanks for checking out my profile and reading my stories. I especially appreciate all the ratings, comments, and feedback I've received. Feel free to email me with your thoughts. I mostly write stories about young submissive bottoms like me getting fucked by dominant older g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES