Teaching Carol Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I replied, as I lowered my pants and underwear and stood with my palms against the wall on either side of her shoulders, my erection pressing against the dark thatch of curly hair between her legs. "Don't what?" I asked insolently, my eyes close to hers.

"Don't you dare... " Her eyes suddenly closed for a moment, and when she opened them again the expression in them was somewhat crazed. Her voice was a cracked whisper: "Don't you dare... fuck me." Then her head darted forward and she kissed me, her tongue pushing into my mouth, before falling back against the wall and thrusting her hips forward against mine.

It was almost instantaneous: I grabbed her thighs, lifted her off the floor and thrust into her. Her back went absolutely flat against the wall so fast that she banged her head as well. She took one gasping breath... then seemed to stop breathing entirely.

Suddenly all was completely silent. We stood unmoving, a complicated sculpture: Carol suspended against the wall, her long black coat hanging down on either side of her like dark wings, her lower legs dangling next to my hips; me standing pressed between her outstretched thighs with my cock inside her, leaning in as I held her up with my hands and the clenched muscles of my legs.

She stared into my eyes, transfixed, for a long moment then took a long slow breath through her mouth as if she had just remembered how, then let it out as something between a sigh and whisper: "Ohhh, you bastard. You're... fucking me!" And with that she suddenly crossed her legs, her feet still in their long black boots, behind my back as she arched hers, raising her hips until only the very tip of my cock was still inside her... then dropped heavily and impaled herself on my shaft to its full length. She grunted—"Unh!"—and immediately began raising herself again—as slowly and deliberately as a roller coaster car climbing the first hill.

When she was again poised as high as she could go she hissed, "Don't you dare... " and, as she let herself drop again, "... fuck me!" This time I met her downward motion with an upward thrust of my own, driving deep inside her, and the shock of pleasure caused her to bang the back of her head against the wall again. For some reason this set her off and she began to raise and lower herself on me as fast as she could, spitting out words with each thrust: "Don't!... You!... Dare!... Fuck me! Don't!... You!... Dare!... Fuck me! Don't!... You!... Dare!... Fuh... UH!... UH!... UH!... AHHHHHHHhhhhhh...!"

And with that she began to sort of melt, sliding down the wall, the now limp weight of her upper body pushing me back so that while I was still holding her up by the hips her head and shoulders eventually wound up on the floor. Probably uncomfortable for her, especially with her arms still bound behind her and her legs still locked around my hips, and certainly painful for me as my erect cock was still inside her and being bent in a direction it was not accustomed to. I had to pull it out and when I did it sprang up and bounced back and forth several times like a metronome.

Carol, feeling me withdraw, managed to open her eyes slightly and looked up at me. She gave me an adoring, affectionate look, smiled and whispered, "God, I hate you."

And when her glance fell to take in my as yet unsatisfied cock her smile widened. Then she whispered, "Don't you dare fuck me again," and with a single jerk of her leg muscles pulled me down on top of her.

--:--
--:--
1.0
zenmackie
zenmackie
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ohhh i wish i was Carol

Your voice, your words and this whole sotyr are so hot, they have given me a weeks worth of fun and pleasure, please dont stop sir, its soooo good

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Teaching Carol Ch. 04 He writes a letter to Carol, who makes a breakthrough.in Audio
Teaching Carol Ch. 06 Carol returns to him for more games.in Audio
The Drug Trial Pt. 01 Coed finds herself in too deep.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's New Life Emma gets used to being uncle's fucktoy and gets knocked up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Girl Next Door An older man knocks up and weds his younger neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories