Teaching Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was getting up she felt Paisleys hands on her shoulders.

"No, you can stay there until we're done talking. That was a good start. Now I'm going to give you this slip of paper. It's my phone number. You'll message me when you get home, and if I need anything, I'll let you know. Is that clear?"

"Crystal."

"Good. Now as a sign of respect I want you to do one more thing for me."

"Yes Paisley."

"Open your mouth and hold it open."

Tamiko's puzzled expression must have shown but when Paisley refused to explain herself further she slowly opened her mouth.

"Good girl. Now remember, I know how important the next three months are for you. I really need to trust that you'll do as I say."

Tamiko nodded.

"Good." Paisley grinned and leaned forward so that her face was directly over Tamiko's. Then she gathered some saliva in her mouth and slowly let a single gob fall onto Tamiko's tongue.

"Go ahead and swallow." Paisley instructed.

Tamiko swallowed, not even bothering to disguise her horror.

"You can go now Mrs. Hamomoto."

Tamiko left silently.

When she got home Tamiko explained the situation to her husband. She did her best to cut down on details, and just told him that she would handle it.

A quick internet search showed there was little hope of getting a transfer to another officer. The clinic indeed reported to a woman with Paisley's last name, presumably her mother, and Tamiko didn't want to risk angering Paisley further if the chance of reprieve was futile.

Four months was a long time, but if Paisley granted conjugal visits it wouldn't be so bad.

Paisley's first text arrived late that evening when Noah and Tamiko were getting ready for bed.

Hi Tamiko, this is Paisley. I was hoping you could send me a quick photo of my toy. I was pleasantly surprised by how big it was. I needed two hands to wrap my fingers all the way around it. Be quick now I go to bed early!

Tamiko swore to herself when she got it.

"Noah baby, I need you to take off your shorts."

"Umm, okay, what's going on?"

"It's Paisley. She,,, she wants a photo of your cage."

"Fuck, you can't send her a photo. Who knows what she'll do with it?"

"I'm not gonna put your face in the photo. Lots of guys wear chastity cages. It'll just be another dick behind bars on the internet."

Noah relented. "Alright. God I told you this girl was a psycho."

"Yeah you weren't wrong about that."

Tamiko snapped the photo and quickly hit send before she could think more about it.

After a minute her screen lit up.

Oh it's smaller than I remember it. I guess without Noah's face I can't be sure that this is the same cock I teased for thirty minutes straight before stuffing it back in its cage. Too bad you can't unlock it for me.

You know what would help though, is if you got in the picture. Send me something with you in the photo. In your underwear. And you don't have to include the top of your face, just enough that I can guess it's you. Make it sexy.

Shit.

Tamiko remembered Paisley's comments about her body. It wasn't just Noah who was in trouble.

Tamiko stood beside Noah, clinging to him like a swimsuit model in a shoot and prepared to take a selfie. She cupped his testicles with her hand and angled his cage upwards as she had seen one of her girlfriends do in a playful message once.

She sent the photo and waited for confirmation.

Good job! We're going to have so much fun together.

Despite initial objections from Tamiko, these evenings sessions became more and more routine. Paisley would message a request and Tamiko would order Noah to fulfill it. Each night they became more progressively lewd until Tamiko did not even balk at the idea of recording short videos of herself riding her husband's face while slapping his chastised testicles.

And since Paisley never requested their faces in the video, Tamiko didn't feel the need to finally draw a line and stand her ground. Instead, she found herself perversely looking forward to the sessions. They almost all ended in Noah eating her out and so her reaction to the messages was Pavlovian.

She found her pussy drooling on command and hated herself for it.

At school to Paisley became more bold. Her treatment of the school dress code became more and more of a joke in Tamiko's class, and Tamiko could say nothing to stop it.

Every so often Paisley would keep Tamiko after hours and find some way to demean her. She might make her kneel and kiss her feet, or rub her hands over Tamiko's outfit while Tamiko squirmed.

At night while Noah went down on her she would think about these sessions. How she would plead to Paisley, "No, no, please stop" with her thighs clenched together and her hands held in front of her like a girl trying not to wet herself. But Paisley's searching fingers would creep under her skirt and slip beneath her panties, finding them drenched in arousal.

The first time it happened she remembered Paisley's disgust at discovering her unshaven.

"Do you make your husband eat you out with this bush?" Paisley had asked. "Tomorrow I want your slit as smooth and wet as a fucking oyster, do you understand me?"

Even now, as she rode Noah's face she paused to feel her own smooth skin and heard Noah moan beneath her, "Fuck baby I love licking your smooth pussy so much."

But as she orgasmed on his mouth she thought about Paisley's delicate fingers and where they might invade her tomorrow after school.

It was the next day that Paisley told her that she wasn't allowed to orgasm without Paisley's permission. Tamiko only nodded demurely at the orders, but her crotch tingled as she heard them. When Noah went down on her in the evening she had to stop him again and again, and finally told him that she wasn't allowed to finish.

Noah had objected that there would be no way for Paisley to find out, but Tamiko was a terrible liar, and felt that Paisley would see through her. She was adamant to Noah that just as she was following all of Paisley's instructions, so should he on days when he went to the clinic. There was too much at stake to screw this up just because they were a little horny or disgusted.

And so Tamiko let him worship her for what felt like hours, not allowing herself to cum, but unwilling to stop altogether. The bed underneath her was soaked with sweat, and saliva and her pussy juices and when she finally rolled over she had to order Noah to sleep in the swampy sheets while she dozed fitfully on the dry side of the bed.

Within a few days she became a raging, hormone driven mess. The fertility drugs were commanding her to find sex, but she could find no relief. Paisley messaged her all day between classes, telling her how much she loved controlling her husband's cock. How hard it was to keep him from cumming when any errant touch could send him over the edge.

On his third visit, and third week in denial, Tamiko made the mistake of asking Paisley when she would let him finally cum so that they might try and have a baby. She only responded that she had been too busy getting eaten out by her husband to have time to even let him out of his cage.

Tamiko was horrified. Noah had listened to her orders, which had been to do exactly what Paisley asked, but of course hadn't told her everything that happened. She resolved to confront Paisley the next day.

"Paisley, please you cannot do that to my husband. You have to leave me something. His mouth is mine." Tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke.

"If I'm not getting pleasured by someone then I'm afraid your husband will have to do it," had been Paisley's response.

That was the first time Tamiko went down on her student.

There and then without hesitating she had dropped to her knees and pulled down Paisley's plaid schoolgirl skirt.

"Slowly," Paisley had ordered. "You're such a horny fucking slut when I don't let you cum, aren't you?"

"Please Paisley, please, we've given you everything."

"It's true. You've become quite the obedient little couple. What should I give you in return? Should I finally let your husband cum in his little cup? Would you like to smear his second hand serving into your pussy?"

"Yes, please, we only have two months left."

"Hmm, keep going and I'll think about it."

Tamiko licked hungrily at the young girl's, perfect, soft thighs. Soon she was pawing gently at Paisley's underwear, and Paisley allowed her to pull them down.

Tamiko inhaled deeply. She hadn't tasted pussy in so long and soon found her tongue buried inside her student's slit.

The door was shut but she panicked as Paisley closed her thighs around her ears. She couldn't hear a thing. If someone walked up to the door she wouldn't even notice. Soon she was past caring.

When Paisley came on her face she let Tamiko stand and reached inside her skirt to finger her. Tamiko opened her blouse, asking with a nod if she was allowed to squeeze her own tits while she was pleasured.

"You're so fucking wet, you know that? It's only been five days for you. Can you imagine what your husband is going through?"

"He's so horny. He wants to eat me out all the time. He's always humping the bed while he does, he can't help it."

"Is he leaking yet?"

"All the time... Oh fuck that feels good... I make him change his underwear twice a day."

"Hmm, I've got a proposal for you then." Paisley said as her two fingers pistoned in and out of Tamiko's sopping wet cunt. "I'll let you finish right now, but only if you tell me not to let your husband cum when I unlock him at the clinic."

Tamiko froze. Up until now every step she had taken she could justify as having been in pursuit of their new family. Their shared goals.

But this wouldn't just be selfish. It would be unreasonable. The only reason she was obeying Paisley was because the girl controlled her husband's chastity device.

But now, two weeks deeper into degrading herself, she realized how much she was enjoying herself. She wanted to be owned.

"No, please Paisley, you can't deny both of us. Just let us both cum. We've earned this."

Paisley's fingers slowed to a crawl inside her pussy. With agonizing patience she withdrew and began circling Tamiko's clit, nearly touching it but not close enough.

"It's just for another week Tamiko. Say it."

Tamiko tried to thrust her hips against Paisley's hand but her student kept her fingers just out of reach.

"Say it Tamiko."

Tamiko gave in.

"Fine, fine, just please let me cum."

"No, I want you to tell me what I should do to your husband."

Paisley's fingers were so close, they grazed Tamiko's swollen clit.

"Please, I want you to deny him. Tease him. Edge him as much as you like but don't let him cum."

"Good girl. My good little slut. Cum for me Tamiko."

Paisley reached one pussy drenched hand up to cover Tamiko's mouth while the other relentlessly brought her to climax.

Before her orgasm had even faded she felt Paisley's hands leave her body and she had to stop herself from begging again for more.

As her ragged breaths slowed she began stuffing her breasts back in her bra and doing up her blouse. As she tried to make herself presentable she felt Paisley's hand grace her neck.

"I want you to wear this," Paisley said as she placed a black choker around her throat.

Tamiko found a framed photo on the wall and squinted at her reflection in the glass. The choker had a small lock dangling from the front. The opposite of the keys that so many women had begun using to ornament their bodies.

"I want you to wear it everyday."

Tamiko only nodded. "Yes miss."

***

On the evening of Noah's release, Tamiko greeted him at the door. She told herself she needed to be supportive, but she also knew that she desperately wanted to hear about his denial.

He came in looking distraught.

"I'm so sorry Tamiko," were the first words he spoke. "I was so good - I did everything she asked and she still didn't let me finish." Tamiko wondered if Paisley had still made her husband go down on her. She leaned in for a hug and shivered when she smelled pussy on his breath.

"Shh, baby, don't be upset. I know you tried your best. Just tell me everything that happened. Maybe we can figure it out together."

"I don't know where it went wrong. She really seemed like she was going to let me finish. She made me take off my clothes and tied my arms behind my back like always. I called her "M'am" just like she told me to. She made me ask her to touch me, so I did."

"Good boy, that all sounds good."

"And she even positioned me right over the cup like she was going to let me finish. But when I got close she would just stop and then start again. Tamiko I'm so horny I feel like I'm losing my mind."

"You must have said something to her. What were you saying right when you were on the edge? You can tell me."

"I was kind of blubbering to be honest. I said something like, 'Please let me cum. My balls are aching so badly.' You know?"

"Did you compliment her like I told you to?"

"Yes. I told her she was so sexy. I told her she deserved to control my cock and I was a bad boy who had done disgusting things. God I feel so degraded."

"Shh baby, it's okay. We'll get through this. God it's been so long. You must be so horny."

"Tamiko I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm barely in control anymore."

"Do you think it would help if I let you go down on me?"

"Oh yes please, baby. Just for a little."

"Okay, why don't you come kneel by the couch and I'll spread my legs for you."

***

As the days went on Paisley gave more and more instructions to Tamiko about how to dress. Pink eye shadow, darker lip stick, hair down, hair up. She made her roll her skirt a few inches higher. Of course the other staff knew something was up, but female empowerment had never been more accepted and everyone assumed Tamiko had turned over a new leaf. At least that's what Tamiko told herself.

The student body also noticed this new leaf and many of them liked it. Tamiko heard whispers when she passed in the hallway, even a couple cat calls, and she was surprised by how much she liked the attention.

Once, she intentionally bent over in front of a male student, watching his gaze on her cleavage as she returned to standing. She hadn't enjoyed that feeling of being watched since being married. She missed it.

She soon found herself doing it multiple times a day. Finding excuses to stretch in front of a student so that he blouse revealed the skin of her belly.

The second time she tried dropping a pencil it was in front of a boy named Eric. Paisley had always thought that Eric looked like her husband when he had been younger. That same rare combination of dark brown hair and blue eyes. It somehow felt extra naughty to tease Noah's younger doppelganger. Paisley had rolled Tamiko's skirt a few inches higher that day, high enough that Tamiko was sure that Eric could see her panties. She hoped he noticed how damp they were. There was no way to miss it, she thought to herself.

Another week passed and Tamiko, under Paisley's orders, hadn't allowed herself to cum again.

She had become used to being dragged into broom closets or empty classrooms so that she could pleasure Paisley in whatever way the girl deemed fit and so it came as little surprise to her when Paisley escorted her to the front of a classroom door after school and pulled a leather collar out of her bag.

Tamiko simply stood and let Paisley fasten it around her neck. It felt tight. And hot. She wanted to adjust it but Paisley spun the clasp to the back of her neck, further out of reach. There was a steel loop at the front and Paisley fastened a leash to it.

She should have objected to the collar. Why was a leash too far if a collar wasn't? And why was a collar too far if slutty clothes and a choker were okay?

"On your knees." Paisley broke her from the state of indecision.

Tamiko looked around nervously. The hallways felt cavernous. No one left. She slowly went to her hands and knees like a dog.

"Good girl. I only asked you to go on your knees but I like your enthusiasm."

"Listen carefully Tamiko. On the other side of the doorway are two students."

Tamiko's eyes bulged and she started to get up but Paisley yanked down with the leash.

"You do what I say, right now, and you conjugal visit gets approved for this weekend? Do you understand?" Paisley's voice was quiet, but firm.

"I, I don't think I can do this... Miss" the last word came out in a whisper.

"It's okay Tamiko. They won't touch you unless you want it. Julia just needs some help persuading Eric on something, and you are the key. Alright?"

Tamiko nodded.

"And then you'll get everything you want."

Paisley opened the door and walked her in with Tamiko trailing behind her like a pet.

Tamiko couldn't look them in the eye. Eric was in Tamiko's senior bio class and his girlfriend Julia had taken her chemistry course a year before. They were a cute couple, if a bit of a cliche: a football player and a cheerleader. At least he wasn't quarterback.

Tamiko found herself being guided forward until she was kneeling in front of the two students. Both Eric and Julia looked nervous. Like dogs that had caught the mailman and weren't sure if they were ready for what came next.

But Paisley wasn't nervous.

"Stand up Tamiko."

Tamiko stood but couldn't bear to look at the young couple.

"I told you she would do it," Julia whispered.

Tamiko glanced up briefly and saw a small pile of items on the chair next to Julia - some silk cloth and a steel chastity device. Similar to her husband's.

What is going on here? she thought. Perhaps Julia kept Eric in a cage and was rewarding him for good behavior?

She didn't have time to dwell on the thought before Paisley reached in and began unbuttoning Tamiko's blouse. Her fingers went slowly. Playfully. Teasing her audience. When she reached the bottom she moved her flat palms over Tamiko's belly and up to the underwire of her bra.

As she did this Julia began unzipping Eric's pants. Her hands were unsteady but soon she brought out Eric's erection, still working its way to fullness.

"Do you like being on display, Tamiko?" Paisley asked. "Do you like knowing that your body is making your student hard?"

"Yes," Tamiko whispered.

"Tell them how you feel." Paisley instructed.

"I like being exposed in front of you," Tamiko heard the words and couldn't believe they were coming from her own mouth. "I've always liked knowing that my students checked me out."

"Tell them what you told me about your fantasies."

There was a long pause as Tamiko gulped and then the words flowed out again, as if someone else was saying them.

"Sometimes when my husband fucks me I think about my students. I dream about being groped in the hallway, getting cornered and violated."

"Are you wet now?" Paisley asked.

"Yes." Tamiko admitted.

"Let's show them."

And Paisley's hands moved for Tamiko's skirt. She tucked her fingers under the waistband and began pulling down, every so often reversing direction for a moment but ultimately dragging them across her thighs and knees and down to the floor.

Julia was pumping Eric's cock while they watched.

When the skirt reached below her knees Paisley let go and it fell to the floor. Tamiko crossed her legs, but Paisley gently parted them with her hands so that Eric and Julia could see the small damp spot on the front of her panties.

"You're a naughty girl Tamiko." And Paisley reached inside her panties, eliciting a gasp from her teacher. When she withdrew her finger fingers they were coated in a thick white fluid.

"Lick them clean for me."

Paisley ordered and Tamiko complied.

At this, Julia stood up. Tamiko thought maybe it had gone too far or Julia had lost her nerve, but actually Julia simply rose to hand her the silk scarves that were on the chair.