Teaching Chastity

Story Info
Tamiko's student controls her husband's orgasms.
7.6k words
4.7
26.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: This story takes place in a world where forced male chastity is on the rise, prior to the events in Election Night Denial. It contains strong themes of femdom and non-consent so if those don't interest you please feel free to try something else.

Whenever Tamiko brought up chastity, Noah suddenly became, well, cagey. But at this point the subject was unavoidable.

Though only one state mandated permanent male chastity for all residents, almost all the others still used it in one form or another. Where Tamiko and Noah lived, chastity enforcement had essentially replaced the prison and probation system. On top of that, chastity was a cultural trend. At least two of Tamiko's girlfriends kept their husbands in some form of chastity and it was even more common among the younger generation. Many girls simply refused to date a man unless he 'locked it up' and handed her the key.

Government authorities estimated that 12% of all males in the state were currently living in chastity. But the number was only going up.

That night Tamiko was at home, waiting for Noah to come back after an evening of drinking with the boys. Almost midnight and still no sign of him. Twelve years her senior and he still acted like a boy. She knew with certainty that her girlfriends with caged husbands would not put up with this. Their husbands would be home, in their beds, spooning them impotently.

Worse than that, Noah and Tamiko were trying to have a baby, and today was Tamiko's first day of receiving an expensive fertility treatment. The window only lasted three months, and Noah had promised he would be home early for their first attempt.

But instead Tamiko was home alone, replaying her last fight with Noah. She had called him a chauvinist for not wanting to try chastity and he had only dug in his heels. True, he had taken on her last name at marriage, but that was hardly more than the status quo at this point.

Just then a knock at the door interrupted her thoughts.

Had he forgotten his keys? Why couldn't he let himself in? Tamiko wondered.

She got up to answer the door and found two female officers standing on either side of her husband.

"Sorry to bother you M'am. This man claims he is your husband?" The larger woman spoke, pushing Noah forward a step as she did. With his hands cuffed behind his back he stumbled slightly.

"Yes he is... what's the meaning of this?"

"We caught him urinating in public across the road from a daycare center. It qualifies as a sexual offense I'm afraid."

"I'm sorry baby, the men's washroom was out of order at The Royal Oak and..."

"Noah, do not embarrass me by speaking now," Tamiko cut in. "I am so sorry officers."

"No problem M'am, we see this type all the time. Frankly he seems lucky to have you. Unfortunately though he has broken the law and we are going to need to chastise him."

"Yes of course, I absolutely understand." Tamiko suppressed a grin.

Obviously this wasn't the ideal way to go about things but at the end of the day it might work out okay for her.

"Good, we normally would do it ourselves, but if a spouse is available we like to give them the option of securing the device for the first time. Our training manual indicates it can help with the process of building remorse."

"Yes that makes sense. Why don't you step inside. Do you have a device on you?" She asked as she shut the door behind her.

"Yes M'am. If you can just remove your husband's pants we can find the right size."

Tamiko stepped closer, smelling alcohol on her husband's breath as she did. That was one vice she was looking forward to squashing in the near future.

She undid his button and fly and then dropped his pants and underwear to the ground with one motion.

She was curious if he would become erect, but whether he was too frightened or too drunk, he simply hung there in front of her. She was a little disappointed in fact, to have these strangers see him like this.

"Oh, I see why you still keep him around." One of the women laughed as she reached out to gently nudge her husband's flaccid member.

Tamiko had almost forgotten that her husband's package was well above average and she blushed with a tinge of pride at the compliment.

"Kind of a shame to lock it up actually," the other said. "Gonna be like an orca in a kiddie pool," she said, laughing at her own joke.

Other than seeing her students' parents once a year, Tamiko wasn't used to spending time with working class women like this. She felt like these officers wouldn't have tolerated such behavior from their husbands - if they had them.

"Here, you'll need to try one of our larger ones. Have you ever put one on before?" the first woman spoke again.

Tamiko, suddenly feeling shy, nodded her head 'no'.

She tried to catch Noah's eyes but he avoided her gaze, staring at the ground.

"Alright, so this ring goes around everything, start with one ball at a time" the larger woman spoke. "Then his dick goes in here, I'll lube it up for you."

Normally Tamiko might have objected to another woman squirting lubricant on her husbands' penis but Tamiko found herself submissively watching as the woman used a gloved hand to apply the liquid.

"Okay, looks like the little fucker is finally getting hard. You'll have to shove it in quick or squeeze his balls hard enough that he realizes this isn't play time."

Tamiko quickly forced the head into the curved steel cylinder and brought the parts of the device together until they connected.

"Good, now lock it up quick."

The woman handed her a padlock which she slipped through a steel loop.

When she closed it with a click she saw her husband shiver.

Tamiko admired her handywork. The base of the device pressed his balls forward so that they squished up against the sides of his trapped cock. It made him look vulnerable, like a medieval peasant forced into a pillory.

What luck that everything should fall into place so easily.

"Okay, that's all there is it to it." The officer removed her gloves as she spoke. "I've got a pamphlet here that will walk you through everything you need to know. Normally we recommend that your man wake up in the night to walk around because the nocturnal erections can be quite painful when you're not used to it but I think he's drunk enough that it might not matter for this evening. Any questions?"

"No, I've done a little reading of my own actually. We've been talking about doing this anyway."

"Well it's a shame you didn't do it a little sooner. Might not have come to this, but I'm glad to hear you were taking steps in the right direction. This is only a year long sentence, with some flexibility offered after four months. What you do after that will be between the two of you."

"Thank you for being so understanding, officers." Tamiko now smiled openly.

Noah would have no one to blame but himself for this.

She walked the officers back to the door and heard Noah taking a few steps inside. As he did there was the gentle click click of the padlock tapping against his steel cage. She had heard her friends' husbands make similar sounds when they walked and she felt the satisfaction that comes from having a jealousy quenched.

"Alright, have a good evening M'am." one of the officers said as they descended the porch steps towards the car.

"Oh, wait, officers?" Tamiko called out. "You forgot to give me the key."

The officer turned back with an embarrassed look. "Oh, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. As you'll see in the pamphlet, he's only allowed to be unlocked at a government clinic. At four months he will be evaluated for behavior by clinic staff at which time you can file for keyholder status."

Tamiko felt her heart drop into her stomach. Four months? That was too long. She had already started the fertility treatment.

"Wait, does that mean I can't, we can't..."

"It's all in the pamphlet M'am. Conjugal visits at the clinic are possible, but they are up to staff discretion. I'd recommend you'd just get used to enjoying his tongue for the next little while." She winked as she spoke but Tamiko was too crestfallen to muster a smile.

"Have a good night M'am," the officer repeated.

The door shut behind them.

So things hadn't worked out quite the way Tamiko had hoped.

***

Noah and Tamiko barely spoke the next day. Late in the evening Noah said he had fiddled with the cage during the day and he was pretty sure he could slip it off with enough lube. Tamiko was horrified that he had even tried to escape. She explained to him that while he might be able to get it off he wouldn't be able to get it back on again without breaking the lock. And then what did he think would happen at his first checkup? Truly the man needed supervision!

The day after that Noah stopped making excuses and apologized, begging her forgiveness. He actually started tearing up.

It's true that he had committed a crime and jeopardized their young family. In Tamiko's mind, he deserved to feel terrible.

When he dropped to the ground in front of her she was already shocked, but was completely taken aback when he began kissing her exposed knee. A few moments later she wasn't sure if she had guided him or if he had volunteered, but she found him licking her through her panties. Normally she had to cajole and manipulate him into eating her out. This was a first. And she didn't mind it.

A sexual crime needed sexual atonement after all.

Still, Tamiko could only be placated in this way for so long. The next day at school, she tried not to think about how today was another wasted day of fertility. They had been trying for two years and the doctors assured her they still had a good shot, but only during this treatment window.

Her last class she ended up snapping on a student and keeping her late for detention.

Paisley was pretty. Small, thin, cute. She had a white headband over long blonde hair and bright pink lip gloss. She was the image of cheerful youth, but in Tamiko's opinion, an under-the-radar bully, and one who more than deserved any detention dealt to her. Usually students at her age were past such stupid games, but Paisley loved to torture the boys in her class. The girls mostly seemed to find her funny.

When Tamiko's back had been turned writing lab instructions on the board, someone had pantsed one of the boys. All the girls laughed and pointed, and even Tamiko had caught a flash of the boy's cage before he managed to cover himself.

She couldn't be sure it was Paisley, and when Paisley said as much Tamiko opted to instead punish her for not wearing her uniform properly. There was no denying that Paisley had too many buttons undone, and so she agreed to the detention without more fuss.

At the end of the day, Tamiko waited for Paisley to show up in her office. Although she did her best to never think of her students in a sexual way, she couldn't push the image of her student with his pants around his ankles out of her mind. Was it his girlfriend who kept him in a cage? Did she tease him? Make him do things he didn't want to do? Or perhaps it was his mom. An embarrassing, but common option.

It was only her second year teaching. She was barely older than many of her students. So the curiosity was forgivable.

When Paisley finally showed up Tamiko was disappointed to see she still hadn't done up her blouse. Paisley's cleavage was conspicuous and even some of her bra was visible. It must have been the fertility hormones but Tamiko found her gaze drawn to the young woman's breasts. Tamiko hadn't slept with a woman in five years, and found herself missing it.

"Paisley, can you do up your blouse please?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry Miss Hamamoto."

"Mrs. Hamamoto."

"Right, of course."

Paisley did up a single button.

Tamiko tried to focus on grading her assignments, but Paisley kept fidgeting in front of her. She would twiddle with her blonde braids, or cross and recross her legs. Tamiko found herself having to look away from Paisley's white thighs as the girl's skirt crept further up her legs with each movement.

"So, it's Mrs. Hamamato. You're married then?"

"Yes."

Prim, concise, well-enunciated, that was Tamiko in a nutshell.

"To a girl or a guy?"

"I'm married to a man."

"Hmm, always seemed like you'd be the kind that's more into women."

"Oh, why do you say that?" Tamiko couldn't resist the bait.

"Well, to be honest, I thought I've seen you checking out girls in our class once or twice."

"Paisley, that is inappropriate. I don't want another word out of you."

"Alright, alright. It's just that one time, when Karen went on the stepladder to get the model off the top shelf and you were holding the steps beneath her... I could have sworn you were looking at her panties. Hell, I was, she's got a super cute ass."

"Paisley. Enough."

"Sheesh, it's not that big of a deal." Paisley went quiet for a moment. "A couple girls have crushes on you, ya know? And pretty much all the boys. Tyler is probably gonna leak in his cage all night thinking about being exposed in front of you."

Tamiko rolled her eyes but didn't interrupt this time.

"I think it's the way you dress. Your hair is always braided so tight, and you wear these pencil skirts and tight blouses. It's so professional. Compared to Miss Lauper, the gym teacher, she just dresses like a slut with those tights and tank tops. There's no mystery."

"Okay, Paisley, you're done now. Detention is over early anyway. I need to head home."

"Oh, and we were just getting to know each other."

***

That evening, Tamiko prepped Noah for his first visit to the clinic. He was under strict instructions to follow all orders. Rumor had it that only the most unforgiving women worked at these sites, and Noah had an independent streak that worried her.

Still, she sent him in with a small sterile container and a note for his case officer that they were trying to conceive and that he should be allowed to bring home his semen for that purpose. She also requested that he fill out the paperwork for their first 'conjugal visit'.

When Noah came back from the clinic he was sullen and almost unresponsive.

"What happened?" She asked. "Where is the container?"

"My case officer wouldn't let me finish. I was perfectly obedient but it seems like she just hates me."

"Noah, what did you do? There must have been something?"

"I'm telling you. From the moment I introduced myself she had this malicious smirk. Like a cat toying with a mouse."

"You're just imagining things Noah. You've got to try to be more submissive next time."

"Look I'll do my best, but I don't know how much more fawning I can be."

"Well, maybe we will just have to work on it at home."

Noah sighed.

"Like that. That's the attitude that women pick up on."

"I'm sorry Tamiko."

"Say it like you mean it, Noah."

"I'm sorry Tamiko. I'll do better next time."

In bed that night Tamiko tossed and turned, unable to sleep. The conjugal visit wouldn't be for another two weeks at the earliest. That was a month lost. Fuck she wanted Noah inside her. She reached around his body and slipped her hand under his boxers.

She ran her fingers down the cool steel of his cage. She found the holes used for ventilation and rubbed his skin through the cage feeling his body respond helplessly to her touch.

"Baby, please, I don't know if I can take it." Noah moaned. "I was so close today. This is just torture."

"Noah, stop complaining. Do you have any idea how long other men are kept in these things?"

She curled her fingers below his testicles, weighing their fullness. She wondered what it would be like to try and slide his caged cock inside her.

"Noah, I want you to go down on me again." She whispered into his ear.

"Already?" He regretted saying it immediately and felt her fingers tighten around his balls.

"Just because you fucked up doesn't mean we both have to pay for your mistake."

"Right, right, I'm sorry."

She savored the personal victory almost as much as the feeling of his tongue making its way from her inner thigh to her wetness.

More than anything she enjoyed Noah giving her pleasure while he was locked in his cage. She turned on the light and made him angle himself so she could she his cock twitching as he worked. She had longed for his entrapment for so long and needed to at least make the most of their painful situation.

She came quickly and once she had arranged Noah so that she felt comfortable, with his arms around her and his steel cage pressing gently against her ass, she was finally able to fall asleep.

***

"Mrs. Hamamoto, can I talk to you quickly."

It was Paisley.

"Yes, how can I help you?" Tamiko did her best to contain a sigh as she turned to face her in the hallway.

"Well I thought it was important that we talked woman to woman. After what happened last night."

"I have no idea what you're talking about Paisley."

"Well your husband. Noah Hamamoto, right? I'm his case officer. I thought he would have told you."

For the second time that week, Tamiko felt that sinking sensation in her gut.

"You're his case officer?"

"Yeah, my mom is the lead officer of the chastity enforcement division in town. She got me a job. Your husband was assigned to me."

Tamiko did her best to keep a poker face.

"Oh, well, umm, I'm glad to hear you have a part time job. I'm sure that will be great for your resume."

"Yeah, for sure. But listen, I thought maybe things would get weird between us now." Paisley was fiddling with her necklace and Tamiko tried to keep her eyes away from her student's blouse which was once again unbuttoned past any reasonable point.

"I don't see a reason for things to be awkward. I'm sure you will be an absolute professional at your workplace and I will continue being a professional here."

Tamiko turned to leave. She wanted to regroup and think things over before saying anything else. But Paisley kept going.

"It's just hard for me to see you as a professional when I keep thinking of how your husband begged me to let him cum when I was stroking his cock yesterday evening."

Tamiko stopped in her tracks.

"He was just so pitiful you know. Leaking on the floor and complaining about how many times he had to eat out his wife this week." She paused waiting for a reaction. "Maybe you'd like if we went back to your classroom to talk things over?" Paisley suggested.

"Yes." Tamiko agreed quietly.

When they were inside with the door shut, Tamiko finally leveled with her.

"Okay, what is it that you want Paisley?"

"Well, it seems like we should talk about what you want. Your husband tells me that you're trying to have kids? When he was close to cumming he even admitted that you were on fertility treatment. He said it's making you super horny. And that you can only afford a three month treatment."

Tamiko cursed under her breath.

"So he was telling the truth. Men are so easy to manipulate. You really should have locked him up yourself you know?"

"Paisley, this isn't a game. This is adult business. You're going to hurt real people here."

"No need for anyone to get hurt. I just need you to do what I say."

"Okay, so, you want money?"

"Gross. Of course not. No. I just want a little respect. I don't like how you look down at me all the time."

"Alright, I'm sorry Paisley. You're right. I have been condescending." Tamiko swallowed her pride as best as she could.

"Good. How about you just get down then, and bow to me. That's what Japanese people do to show respect, isn't it?"

Tamiko almost slapped the girl. But containing her rage she slowly bent to her knees and performed a bow. In spite of herself, the anger mingled with a sort of forbidden erotic pleasure. How could she allow herself to demean herself in front of a student like this?