Teaching Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tie him up, Tamiko."

Tamiko nodded. She moved behind the chair, tying both of Eric's wrists together. When Paisley motioned to she got on her knees and also tied his ankles to both chair legs. She was so close to him. To his exposed cock. And she felt his eyes roaming over her body.

Once he was tied up Tamiko felt her guard go down. If the girls violated her she could deal with it. But now at least she wouldn't be tempted or pressured to let Eric do anything to her. He was out of the picture.

Then Julia explained.

"Eric has refused to lock himself up for me. But he admitted to me months ago that he's always thought you were sexy. I persuaded him that if he could live out a bit of his fantasy, he would let me lock up his cock and hand over the keys. So here we are."

Tamiko felt the hair on the back of her neck stand on end.

Julia sat down next to Eric and continued stroking his cock. The boy looked a little terrified, like he was in over his head.

Paisley spoke. "So you're going to be a good little slut and help Julia out. We just need to make Eric cum and then we can lock him up in his cage for good."

Tamiko looked at Julia. She knew how Julia must have felt. Probably all her friends had boyfriends in cages (or at least claimed they did). She had even heard stories of girls loaning their boyfriends to one another, but only if the boyfriend stayed in his chastity device. Julia would be feeling tremendous pressure to join in and must be wondering why she wasn't able to persuade her boyfriend like all her friends had. The proof of her insecurity was that she was now allowing another woman, another two women, to help get him locked down.

Tamiko stood up, now only a few inches from Eric. His cock was veiny and throbbing, almost as large as her husband's. She wanted to press it inside a cage, and hear the click of the lock in her hand. But more than that, she wanted to touch it. To see it spurt. To watch it pulse and spasm as Eric lost control. Lost control because of her. Because he was so attracted to her body that he was willing to give up his own orgasms in order to see her.

As she was thinking this, Paisley reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. When it fell to the ground around her, Paisley nudged her forward so that she was even closer to him.

There was no turning back now.

Note from the author: I am happy to have feedback on what you liked and where you'd like to see the story end up!