Teaching Dance Ch. 01: Radar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked towards each other and met in the middle of the room. He reached his arm around her and placed his palm on the small of her back. He pulled her forward so their bodies touched. She was only 5' 2" so she had to arch her back slightly to be able to still see his face while looking up.

He leaned down and nibbled on her ear. She rubbed her hands up and down his back. His hand shifted downward slightly, but not far enough to reach her ass. He then whispered his address in her ear. "See you in a minute."

They turned opposite ways after leaving his room. She walked towards the student parking lot, while he headed towards the faculty lot. Fifteen minutes later he pulled into his driveway. He decided to wait outside for her. Doubt crept into his mind as he waited, but a long two minutes later she pulled into the driveway behind him.

He walked up to his house and unlocked the door as she got out of her car. He walked inside without looking back at her. He left the door open for her and she followed him inside. He was just inside waiting for her. He closed the door behind her. "No running and hiding now," she said more to herself than to him.

"But are you still scared of me?" he asked as he took her jacket and hung it up.

"I just want to go the extra mile for you."

He smiled as he took a step towards her. He placed one hand on her hip and the other on the back of her neck. She tilted her head up as he leaned down to kiss her. The hand on her hip slid up and underneath her shirt. That hand wrapped around to her back and pulled her in close.

"You feel like paradise," he said when the kiss broke, "and I need a vacation tonight."

They kissed some more. It was open-mouth, wet, and sloppy. His hands continued to explore her body. Her jacket hit the floor. The kiss broke a second time when he removed her tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra and his hands were quick to explore her breasts. They were larger than they seemed in class, possibly a C-cup.

He took a step backwards, but leaned forward so that their lips didn't have to separate. His hands moved off her breasts and wrapped around her body. He pulled her forward and then took another step back.

He led her all the way to the couch. He sat down while she stood there in front of him. Her lowrider jeans started well below her shallow navel. He reached his hands out and placed them on her hips. His thumbs pressed against her hip bone and then followed the inguinal crease towards her groin.

His thumbs continued to press down when they reached the hem of her lowrider jeans, but he stopped when he saw the flash of purple. He undid the button on her jeans to expose more of her panties. He yanked her pants down and rubbed his face against the satin material.

He reached down and rubbed himself a few times through his dress slacks. Then he undid his own button. She reached for his dick, but then hesitated.

"Like it ain't a choice for you; you got a job to do. Now get to work bitch."

She complied and grabbed a firm hold of his dick. He reached out and pinched her nipple as she moved her hand up and down. He closed his eyes and leaned back on the couch.

After a couple minutes she switched from her right hand to her left hand. "Don't stop now, just be the champion. Work it hard, like it's your profession."

"Well don't hold back then. Just let it go," she said as encouragement.

"Your hand might not be enough. C'mon baby, use your mouth," he requested. She didn't move her mouth any closer so he asked again, "C'mon darling."

She leaned in towards it, but hesitated once her face got near it, but just for a moment. "Oh yeah," he shouted once his dick was in her mouth.

"Watch out now, cause here it comes," he shouted. "Here comes the smasher, here comes the master, here comes the big beat, big beat disaster!"

Her lips maintained a tight seal around his cock as he came. She gulped three times as she swallowed every last drop, and when he was done she pulled the cock from her mouth and licked it clean.

Once his dick was licked clean, he ordered her to lie down on the couch while he stood up. To her surprise he pulled his pants back up and rebuttoned them, so now he was fully clothed again while she was wearing only her purple satin panties.

He climbed on top of her and sucked on her nipples while his hands ran up and down her torso. Then he moved his mouth to the valley between her breasts gave her a hickey there while his hands bounced her breasts into the side of his head.

His kisses moved down to her belly where he stuck his tongue inside her shallow navel. He ran his tongue over her toned abs.

Amy was feeling a mixture of emotions. She was tense and most of her muscles were tightened as he kissed all over her body, and yet his touch did feel good. Her nipples were hard and her breathing had quickened. Her head wasn't sure if she was ready for the last layer of clothing to come off, but her body gently thrust her hips at him, lifting her ass ever so slightly off the couch so it would be easier for him to grab hold and yank down.

And yet he didn't take her panties off. Instead he just continued to explore various parts of her body. He was sucking on her inner thigh with one hand on her ass when the doorbell rang.

She sat up in horror, and looked frantically for her clothes, but he told her to relax and just wait there. "Don't get up. Don't put anything on. You're going to enjoy this. Trust me."

"Huh? Wha? Who is it?"

"One, two, three, not only you and me," was all he said as he got up and walked towards the door.

"Hey, Greg," said a female voice.

"Wow I see you put on your perfume today."

"Yeah I want it all over you, and her. I'm gonna mark my territory."

"Let me take your coat."

"Nah, that's for her to do."

There was a loud clicking as the unidentified woman walked down the hallway. When she appeared around the corner, the first thing that Amy noticed where her black stilettos. Her calves were wrapped in fishnet stockings, but her knees and higher were hidden by a long black trench coat.

Curly black hair framed the woman's face. Amy blinked several times when she focused on her face. Amy knew her, but was unsure of the name. She was captain of the cheerleading squad last year, one of those popular girls that everyone knew, but few were allowed to be close to.

The woman opened her coat to reveal that all she wore underneath was a black bra and matching panties. ""Let's go with this freak show."

"This is outrageous," Amy said as she stood up.

The woman shushed her and placed her finger on Amy's lips. "Baby, let me blow your mind tonight." She took another step forward. Their bodies were close, but not yet touching. Maggie's perfume was strong.

The woman was an inch taller than Mr. G without heels and so now she was towering over Amy. She tilted her head and bent down, moving towards Amy, but again she stopped before their bodies touched.

The first contact was Maggie's fingertips lightly touching Amy's shoulder blade. Amy tilted her head upwards, inviting the kiss.

"Say my name," she whispered.

Amy had a guess for this woman's name. She hadn't voiced it yet because she didn't want to be wrong, but now she felt a confidence welling up inside of her. Or was it desire?

"Maggie," Amy whispered back.

Maggie's lips made the remainder of the journey. Her arms wrapped around Amy. Her oversized trench coat folded around their two bodies. Amy lifted one leg and rubbed it against Maggie's.

When the kiss broke, Amy turned and took a step away. "I can't take it no more. Never felt like this before."

Maggie had thought about the taste of Amy's lips for a long time now, since she first saw that topless photo of her. Now that she had tasted them, she was on a ride. They were a poison paradise. Maggie was already addicted and needed more.

"It isn't rational," Maggie said as she took a small step towards Amy. Amy turned back to face Maggie. Once they locked eyes Maggie let her black coat fall to the ground. "It's physical."

Amy's eyes gazed at Maggie's body. Her B-cup tits were contained in a black lace bra. She had creamy white skin and a flat stomach with a shallow belly button. Her garter belt acted as a tiny see through skirt and beneath she wore a simple pair of black panties. Her long legs looked even longer in those black stilettos. Her toned leg muscles were wrapped in a pair of fishnet stockings.

"Are you ready?" Maggie asked before she closed the distance again. "Because I'm about to give it to ya." She wrapped her arms around Amy again, but this time she reached lower and grabbed Amy's ass, still wrapped in her satin panties. "I don't think so."

"I am," Amy said faintly. "Just want you to raise my roof."

"Looking for something sensational?"

Maggie laid Amy down on the couch and then climbed on top of her. "Ohh," Amy said as Maggie sucked on her neck. She said "ooh" again when Amy sucked just above her left tit. A third time when Maggie sucked on the underside of that boob.

Amy reached up and grabbed Maggie's breasts. Maggie hands moved up and down Amy's sides, from her hips to her armpits and then back. Maggie pressed hard so her hands dragged as slid against Amy's skin. Maggie got a kick out of feeling her hourglass figure, her slim waist and yet thick cake and large breasts.

Maggie's kisses moved down, past Amy's purple panties and to her inner thigh where she sucked and made Amy "ooh" one more time.

"I feel it in the way you touch," Maggie said, "but I need to hear you say you need me all the way."

"I can't wait," Amy responded. "I need a hit. Baby give me it."

Maggie removed Amy's panties and then tossed them at Mr. G who was standing back and enjoying the show. Maggie then climbed back on top of Amy, but she made Amy wait for a moment longer. Maggie kissed her stomach some more, sucking on the skin, but never staying in an area for long. Her kisses slowly but diligently moved down towards Amy's shaved pussy.

Then the moment came when Maggie's toxic tongue slipped under. Amy never had anything other than a hand down there before. This was a new and amazing sensation. One of many that she would have that weekend.

Amy closed her eyes for a bit, not sure for how long, but when she opened them she saw that Mr. G was standing over her. He was completely nude; his long rock hard dick was hanging above her head. "Countin' one, two, three, and you're caught in between," he said.

Amy was slow to react. She was panting loudly as Maggie licked her pussy. His dick blurred as she looked past it to focus on his face. Slowly, she got up on her elbows to bring her head closer to his dick. She parted her lips and waited for him to insert himself again, but he didn't move right away. Instead he said, "Say you want it."

"I wanna go... oh... oh... all the way-ay-ay."

He slipped his dick back inside her mouth. Amy's motions as she sucked his cock were erratic. She periodically stopped and just held it in her mouth as she felt overwhelmed by the sensations Maggie was causing. Her head tilted back slightly and he winced as her teeth ever so briefly pressed against his dick. He kept it in her, but pulled out when he felt her teeth a second time.

"Woah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" she screamed loudly as she came.

Mr. G stroked his dick as he watched her orgasm. When Maggie got up his eyes locked with Amy's soaking wet pussy. He eagerly climbed on top of her and inserted his dick into her. Her body shook with each of his powerful thrusts, but for the most part she just laid there as he had his way with her.

Mr. G got up after cumming inside of her. Amy felt in a daze. Was that really her first time? It was over so fast. She got up and grabbed her jeans, but didn't put them on yet. Her eyes scanned the floor looking for her panties.

"I know you're not thinking about leaving before I've been satisfied," Maggie said.

"Text your mom that you're not going home tonight," Mr. G said. "It'll be like a slumber party."

Amy lifted her hands up in the air. "Tonight I surrender self-control."

Maggie walked back over to her. Amy sat back in the couch and looked up to maintain eye contact with Maggie. Maggie spread her legs on climbed on top of Amy. Maggie pushed her knees back as far as she could and grinded her hips against Amy's. "Do you feel this?" Amy maintained eye contact, but didn't answer. Maggie rubbed Amy's ear and then slid her hand to the back of Amy's head. Maggie applied pressure and Amy broke eye contact, bending her head down and pressed against Maggie's breasts. "I know you feel this. Girl, I need you to take your freak out tonight."

Maggie's black bra just cupped the bottom half of her breast, just barely covering the nipple. Cleavage spilled out the top that Amy now sucked on. She had never even touched another woman's breasts before.

When Maggie came up for air there was a noticeably red mark where she had been sucking on Maggie's creamy white skin. Maggie reached back and unhooked her bra. Her B-cup breasts flopped down as the bra fell off of her.

They both turned when they heard the click of a camera. Mr. G had his phone out pointed at the two girls. "Mr. Photographer," Maggie said, "Make sure you catch me from my good side."

Amy was more uncomfortable with her picture being taken. "You've got me in a crazy position."

"It's OK. It won't be like last time. You know he can't share these pictures with anyone if he wants to keep his job."

Amy nodded. "Yeah."

Maggie stood up and grabbed Amy's hand. "Come on, tonight we'll use our bodies to make our own videos."

Maggie led Amy down the hall, up the stairs and to Mr. G's bedroom. Mr. G eagerly followed behind, phone in hand. Maggie stopped when she reached the foot of the bed. She turned to face Amy. Maggie was significantly taller than Amy. Maggie cupped her hand along Amy's jaw. Amy looked up at Maggie. Maggie leaned down for a wet open mouth kiss.

There was a flurry of camera clicks as Mr. G sought to capture the image. Maggie's other hand landed on Amy's shoulder. She gripped tight and then slid her hand to Amy's bicep. Amy's hands found their way to Maggie's hip to feel the last bit of clothing worn by the three of them. One by one Amy undid the straps that connected her fishnet stocks to her garter belt.

Amy turned her head downward to break the kiss. Amy sucked on Maggie's breast, this time with no bra in the way she was able to find Maggie's erect nipples. Maggie wrapped her hands around Amy and squeezed.

Bending down Amy wiggled out of Maggie's grip. Amy landed three wet kisses on Maggie's flat stomach. A small flick of her tongue went inside Maggie's shallow belly button.

Amy placed her hands on Maggie's hips and pushed her back. Maggie complied and sat on the bed. Crouched down Amy's fingers started at Maggie's knees and then traced a zig zag path up her fishnet stockings. Amy grabbed hold of Maggie's panties and pulled them down and off.

Amy knew the smell of her own juices, and she was somewhat surprised that Maggie's were different. Not bad, just different. She was cautious as she moved her head towards Maggie's shaved pussy. She moved her hand in to help spread her lips. Amy gave it a quick flick of the tongue at first. The taste was unexpected, but good.

She gave it a second lick, moving her head further in this time so her chin pressed against skin. Maggie moaned and so Amy went in again. This time she stuck her tongue in rather than just licking the surface. Her tongue pulsated and twirled and she experimented with different moves.

Amy was crouched down as she licked Maggie's pussy. Amy large ass sat on her thin ankles. She felt a hand slide along her ass crack. A finger paused briefly on her asshole, but it didn't press in. Instead it slid further, over her taint and to her pussy. The finger rubbed her pussy a couple of times, but then the hand pulled back.

A moment later the hands grabbed Amy the hips and lifted her ass up so that her legs locked. Now her ass was sticking up in the air as she was still bent over licking out Maggie's pussy. Then she felt something else press against her taint, but not a finger this time. His hands spread her legs slightly and then the third object moved and pressed against her pussy. A moment later Mr. G was back inside of her.

Mr. G's hips were moving at a rapid pace, so much so that Amy had difficulty maintaining contact as she licked out Maggie. Her body kept bouncing around with each of his powerful thrusts. Maggie slid back a couple inches when she accepted that it wasn't working out. Maggie ran her hands up and down Amy's bare back as she buried her face into the foot of the bed.

Maggie swung her leg over Amy and nearly kicked Mr. G in the face. She walked around behind him. She grinded her hips into his ass and wrapped one arm around his chest. Her other hand reached under and fondled his balls. He slowed his thrusts to match Maggie's movements. "Easy there, baby. We can dance all night."

Maggie's thumb and index finger made a circle around the base of Mr. G's cock. She slowly moved her hand up his cock between thrusts until she had all of her fingers around the base of his cock. With Maggie's hand in the way, Mr. G just had the tip of his penis inside of Amy. Maggie's hand slid up his cock and released it to give a gentle rub against Amy's wet pussy before her hand grabbed a hold of the tip of his cock.

Maggie tugged on his cock to turn him around. Her other hand grabbed a firm hold of the back of his neck. He bent his head and she planted a huge kiss on him. Her hand guided the tip of his cock to poke against her pussy, but it didn't penetrate yet.

When the kiss broke he fell back on the bed. His eyes looked Maggie up and down and a huge grin spread across his face. Maggie smiled back and locked eyes with him as she slid her garter belt off her ass. She stepped out of them and then climbed on top of him. She grabbed ahold of his dick once more and guided it into her pussy. His chin lifted and his eyes rolled back as he passively let her have her way with him.

Amy entered a trance as she focused on Maggie's hips as they rode his dick. Forwards, backwards, up, and down, it was an enchanting dance. However her gaze broke when she felt a hand on her knee. Amy looked up and saw Maggie's smiling face staring at her.

Maggie puckered her lips and kissed the air in Amy's direction. Amy got up to her knees and slowly moved towards Maggie. Amy lightly touched Maggie's arm. Amy felt her smooth skin glide over her fingertips as she rode his cock. Maggie puckered her lips again and Amy bent in for the kiss.

Maggie placed her palm just under Amy's belly button. Her hand slid down until her middle finger reached the top of Amy's clit. Amy purred.

Maggie liked the sensation of riding his cock, but there was something more to this moment. Both Mr. G and Amy were docile, giving themselves to her for pleasure. She felt the power over them. She was like a ringleader, she was calling the shots.

Maggie felt it first in the tip of her toes. It was a hot burning that caused them to curl. Then her calves tightened as it ran through her veins. Her hips were still rocking but then they slowed. She pushed her hips down to get him in there as deep as she could. Her lips trembled as she was still kissing Amy. Amy pulled back slightly and then bit Maggie's lower lip. One of Maggie's hands was still fingering Amy's pussy while the other grabbed a firm hold of her breast.

Mr. G opened his eyes when Maggie's rhythm changed. Maggie and Amy were two beautiful creatures, nude except for Maggie's fishnet stockings, kissing and touching each other as one of them rode his cock. It was a perfect moment.

Maggie leaned into Amy as they kissed deeply. Amy's shoulders leaned back and Maggie pressed further still. Mr. G's dick slid out of Maggie as she leaned away from him. Amy fell back on the bed and Maggie fell on top of her. They both giggled.