Teaching Dance Ch. 01: Radar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not even with Matt?" Maggie asked.

"I mean we would have eventually. The pictures were the build up to getting the courage to doing more in person, and then he betrayed me. After that it's like I've had this split personality. At school I don't want anyone thinking of me sexually but here I don't want anyone to know details about me so it's OK that all I am here is a sex doll. Of course you two are now colliding worlds for me."

Mr. G slid his hand out from under the table and rubbed her leg mid-thigh. "I like to think we're creating a new world for you." Amy got a little flush, but she did nothing to stop him. She was thankful that his hand didn't linger long. And he did keep his hands to himself the following times she had to visit their table. Although he did give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek when it was time for him to go. He held her tight but broke the hug off quickly. He placed his hands low but kept them off her ass.

"So how much do I need to tip to get a farewell like that?" asked the customer who had been seating near Mr. G.

"You leave me a 50 and I'll give you a good-bye hug too."

"If I leave you 200 will you come to the parking lot to say good bye?"

"We'll see," Amy said with a smile. She turned and walked away from them, exaggerating the sway of her hips as she walked. She couldn't see it, but she knew his eyes were locked on to her.

She fought with herself in her head for the next 10 minutes, questioning why she said that, cursing Mr. G for being so bold out in public. The flirty guy's table was interesting after that. His buddy overtly looked her up and down whenever she drew near the table, although that wasn't particularly rare at this restaurant. They were a loud table but not overly obnoxious. The two of them left around 30 minutes later and sure enough he left her a $200 tip.

She waited 5 minutes before stepping outside. There was a slight breeze in the air that chilled her bare legs, but it was a bearable inconvenience. "I'm just getting some fresh air," she said under her breath.

She turned the corner around the building and sure enough saw the two boys standing outside by a red pick-up truck. "Oh shit she came!" the friend exclaimed.

He gave an awkward smile. "I'm glad you came."

Amy looked around the parking lot. "Look I need to get back to work soon. There's no time to lose, so boy, just make your move."

He leaned in and kissed her, it was sloppy and wet. She kissed him back. $200 for making out in the parking lot would be a pretty good deal, but he of course wanted more. A moment later she was spun around and pushed into the pick-up truck. It had a bench seat that was actually pretty comfortable to lie down on.

She looked up at him through her spread knees, "What are you waiting for?" He didn't need any more encouragement after that. His hands eagerly slid up her legs. He grabbed a firm hold of her black panties and pulled them off. She then watched him fumble to undo his belt and pull out his own thing.

There was a click behind her and then a shadow fell over her. She arched her back and tilted her head back to attempt to see the other side of the truck. That door was open and his buddy stood there ready with his dick out as well. He was stroking it vigorously and leaned in to poke her in the face. His dick struck the right side of her nose, which she grunted at.

Her attention was then pulled to the guy at her crotch who was now licking the inside of her knee. It was awkward, but it felt kind of good. It'd be more enjoyable if his buddy wasn't awkwardly trying to find a way to fit his dick in her mouth, but there just wasn't enough room in the cabin, especially as his friend kept creeping further forward.

She reached up and grabbed the dick of the guy poking her in the face. She mostly did it to get him to back off, but while her hand was there she rubbed it a little bit to help him out.

The first guy finally inserted his dick into her pussy. She kept her hand on the friend's dick, but her motions slowed to a stop. The friend reached out and grabbed her tit. He squeezed it hard, possibly taking out some aggression at being ignored. She just laid there and took it. Took the friend's pinches, took the other man's thrusts.

The guy fucking her got out of the car and zipped up his pants pretty quickly after cumming inside her. She sat up and left the friend hanging. "What day is your next shift?" he called after her.

"Next week, you may not see me here," she said as she walked away from the car. She didn't even stop to look where her panties ended up.

She walked back inside avoiding the glaring eyes of her coworkers. "Try to be cool," she told herself. "I hope I'm paranoid, that I'm just seeing things. No one knows."

She walked back to the locker room and slammed one of the doors. She just wanted to scream and shout and let it all out. "Fuck it," she said out loud. She changed out of her uniform and left that place for the very last time.

* * * * *

Amy showed up to Mr. G's house wearing black shorts, a simple white shirt she got from a concert years ago and a black leather jacket. She tried the doorknob and it was open so she just walked right in. She found him sitting on the couch with Maggie.

"What do you have to drink?" she asked him. "I want to get stupid tonight."

"Damn girl, sure thing," Mr. G said as he jumped off the couch. "Vodka cranberry sound good?"

"Yea whatever. I said I'd give you the weekend and I'm here to give you the weekend. It's no time to quit now." She took a big chug of the glass he handed her. She immediately coughed and after she swallowed, but she was able to keep it down.

"I'm liking this," he said as he looked her up and down. "You have a whole new confidence to you."

"Yea well there's more to me than what you see."

"I want to see it all," he said as he slowly drew near her.

"Well let's get it blazin' then," she said as she slammed her glass on the table. The loud noise drew his gaze. When he turned back to Amy he found her already staring at him. She stepped towards him. Her arms outstretched and brushed the hair above his ears. Her hands clasped when they met behind his head. Her elbows locked while resting on his shoulders. He had a goofy grin and leaned in to kiss her, but she moved her head lower to kiss his neck. He moaned as he ran his hand up and down her back.

Amy lifted her head and pulled her hands back. She grabbed the neck line of his shirt stretched it down to get a good look at the hickey she left at the base of his neck. There were a couple of clicks as individual threads started to give way. He wore a burnt orange dress shirt. The collar looked crisp and new. She tightened her grip and yanked hard. Buttons flew across the room as his shirt opened up.

He winced as her hand clawed his chest. She snarled and snapped her teeth. He smiled, but he did take a step back. "I hope you're not scared," she said to him.

"No, I'm not scared," he said trying to laugh it off. "I'm prepared to hang with you."

She clawed at the air in his direction. "You better be because I run a tight ship, so beware."

"Damn, I am so into you," Maggie said from across the room. "I was wondering if you would come back, but baby you're the spark that won't go out." Maggie cross the room and walked between Amy and Mr. G. Maggie placed her hand on Amy's hip, their faces inches apart. Maggie leaned in for a kiss, but paused when lips were a mere centimeter away from Amy's.

Amy crossed the remaining distance. It was a long wet open mouth kissed. Mr. G stroked himself through his pants as he watched.

Maggie took a step back, pulling Amy with her. Maggie slowly led Amy over to the couch, taking a half step between every other kiss. Their hands rubbed all over each other's body. Maggie stripped off Amy's jacket long before they reached the couch. When they reached their destination Maggie dropped down on the couch and spread her legs. "My heart's on fire right now. Baby, I need you to make me ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh."

Amy kneeled before Maggie to remove her white stockings and panties too. Amy placed her hands on Maggie's bare thighs to position her just right to get good access to her pussy. Amy leaned in and flicked her tongue against Maggie's pussy.

Maggie moaned and leaned back, pushing her shoulders into the couch and sliding out her bottom to the very edge of the couch. Amy's hands slid underneath to support Maggie's ass as it inched out over the edge. As Amy adjusted her position, she straightened her legs and pushed her ass up into the air. Amy reached back one hand and placed it between her own legs. Her black shorts were small enough that she was able to snake a finger up the leg hole. She ate out Maggie and rubbed herself as she waited for Mr. G to make his move, but he stayed back and watched.

Amy collapsed on the ground once she got Maggie to orgasm. She was exhausted, but there's no way she's stopping now. She rolled over to take a look at Mr. G. "Why you standin' on the wall? Why don't you do somethin'?

He chuckled. We have plenty of time tonight.

"Tomorrow comes quick, and the deal was just for the weekend. As of tomorrow I'm not your property anymore, but there's no way I'm gonna be fighting this tonight." Amy fell back to lie flat on the ground. She closed her eyes and spread her legs. "We can turn the heat up if you want. We can turn the lights down low. Whatever you want, but you gotta make your move."

He knew she was right. He enjoyed watching, savoring the moment, but it was time to get it now. He climbed on top of her. He pawed at her breasts while he kissed her neck. She had a worry that he was going to return the favor and give her a hickey, but he didn't actually suck hard enough for that. She let her nails scratch his back, encouraging him to keep going.

Not long after that he had her shirt up and was sucking on her tit. She hadn't bothered to wear a bra. She damn well knew that it wasn't staying on long once she walked in his house.

She ran her hand through his hair while she stared into the ceiling light. His touch undeniably felt good, but mentally she found herself getting further and further from that room. 'Just go with the flow' she told herself.

He sucked on her breasts until her nipples were hard and her breasts were covered in a sick layer of his saliva. That's when he stood up and took off his pants. Her gaze shifted from the ceiling light to his chest and then to his dick when he whipped it out. It was semi-erect. He seemed to just hang over her for a long time. She licked her lips expecting him to insert it into her mouth, but instead he laid it between her breasts. His hands squeezed her C-cup breasts and pushed them together, encasing his dick as he rocked his hips and slid it up and down her chest.

Meanwhile there was another pair of hands on her legs. First they rubbed her thigh just above the knee. Then they glided up to grab the hem of her tiny shorts. A moment later her shorts were at her knees and her bare ass on his carpet. Then the hands had to reposition her legs so that the shorts and her panties could be taken all the way off. Then there was more repositioning. The hands grabbed her knee and lifted it up, then the other. Her legs were spread apart.

Then the hands her were gone. Amy's hips made a miniscule thrust at the open air, looking for a companion. Not long later one came. Amy didn't notice the approach, but gasped when she felt Maggie's tongue between her legs.

Mr. G titty-fucked her until Maggie made her cum. That's when Maggie backed off and he slid down so that he could insert his rock hard dick into her soaking wet pussy. Her gaze shifted back to the ceiling light but then a face blocked her view.

Maggie's face was less than a foot from Amy's and so it took Amy's eyes a moment to focus after staring into the light. Maggie was on her hands and knees with her head pointed the opposite direction as Amy's. She waited until Amy's eyes focused on locked on to hers. Maggie smiled and Amy couldn't help but smile back. Maggie lowered herself so that their lips met. They shared a wet upside down kiss while Mr. G continued to pound her pussy until he came.

That night was crazy for her. There were small food breaks, but mostly Amy just found herself passed back and forth between him and her. Maggie pulled out the dildo again that night. Somewhere around midnight Amy let herself become the aggressor. She strapped on the dildo and fucked Maggie while he fingered her asshole. His dick had needed a well-deserved break by that point, not that she ever got one.

She was the animal in the sack they wanted her to be. She did things she wouldn't have thought herself capable of a week ago. She had no thoughts of the future, no thoughts of her boyfriend Dave. Her thoughts were fully in the moment, and the moment was fun. She came plenty of times that night. Maggie was especially good at hitting the spots that just made her go ooh la la. Being honest with herself, she didn't want to stop because it just felt so good. They just spun her round and round just the way she liked. They went all night that and into the morning.

In the morning they let her shower in piece. When she got out he was fast asleep and Maggie was making pancakes. She offered some to Maggie with a tone like they had just finished a slumber party. Amy grabbed one with her hand and took a bite. It tasted good. She hadn't had a chance to eat much of a dinner last night. She ate about half of the pancake and then left it on a plate.

"I'm going to get going," Amy declared.

"Sure thing," Maggie said. Maggie walked her to the door where she gave Amy a hug and a kiss. It was a closed mouth kiss like what you'd get at the end of a first date. It felt weird, but Amy didn't say anything. She just smiled and said bye.

School was surprisingly normal on Monday. Mr. G didn't look at her weird or say anything suggestive. He didn't even talk to her individually. After class she told Dave that she wanted to come over tonight. He said of course, it's not like he was ever busy with homework or a job.

Amy showed up to his house wearing a pink sweater tucked into a knee length white skirt. Underneath she wore a black bra and panties to drive Dave wild, but he didn't make a move and she didn't want to spoil what they had. And so they just sat on the couch watching TV together. She curled into his arm and he held her securely. She fell asleep hoping that maybe things could go back to normal.