Teaching Dance Ch. 01: Radar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie got up on her hands and knees. She breathed in deeply before pushing off the bed to get up on her knees. Maggie placed her hands on Amy's hips. Her hands slid up to Amy's armpits and then back down to her thighs. Maggie spread Amy's legs and then the lips of her wet pussy. Maggie flicked her tongue in the air before bending down to lick out Amy.

Mr. G stroked his cock as he watched Maggie lick out Amy. He saw Maggie reach down and finger herself as she worked. He was so fucking hard. He's been dreaming about this night since he saw Amy dress up as Britney and this night was everything he dreamed and more.

He reached out and grabbed Amy's large tit. It was more than a handful. He squeezed and groped it as he continued to rub himself with his other hand.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Amy moaned loudly. She ran her fingers through her hair. She was letting go tonight; she felt so free. This was so much more than anything she ever felt before. She arched her back. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." There was a brief pause between each utterance as she took a shallow breath. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah! YEAH!" Her mouth didn't close after that last utterance. Instead it hung open until her lips quivered. She took infrequent shallow breaths. Her back arched further and then she collapsed onto the bed.

Mr. G didn't let her rest long. He grabbed her torso and lifted her up onto her knees and then bent her over so that she was on her hands and knees. He ran his hand up and down her back and then grabbed her juicy ass. His finger poked at her anus, but didn't penetrate. His hands then rubbed up and down her thighs as he lined up his dick.

Amy's hands were gripped the edge of the bed tightly as Mr. G inserted his dick into her pussy. He pounded her forcefully, and she rocked with his movements. The sweat was dripping off her face and onto the bed sheets on the floor. His light blue bed sheets had come off the bed at some point and she found herself staring at them like a Rorschach test. The folds turned into large waves, like a giant ocean beneath her. She pictured herself flying over them, heading up towards the stars. She had no fear, not tonight.

Mr. G fell back onto the bed after cumming inside of her. Amy looked back over her shoulder and saw Maggie lying on the other side of the bed. Maggie was resting on her side with her head propped up by her hand. The upper leg was slightly in front of her lower one so Amy did not have a view of Maggie's pussy.

Amy crawled over to Maggie like an animal. Amy reached Maggie's feet first. She bent down and sucked on Maggie's toes as her hands massaged Maggie's sole. A minute later Amy sucked on Maggie's calf. She made a gentle love bite on her soft skin. Then Amy gave Maggie a hickey just above the knee on the inside of her leg. Then her head moved to the other leg, sucking higher and leaving the skin red there as well.

"Oh baby, baby," Maggie said as she was waiting for Amy's mouth to reach her soaking wet pussy. She said it again when Amy finally arrived at that destination. Maggie grabbed her own nipples and squeezed tightly as Amy massaged Maggie's clit with her tongue.

Amy rolled over onto her back once Maggie came. She looked up at the ceiling as she took several long deep breaths. It was nice to have a moment's rest. She turned head to the side and saw that Mr. G was fast asleep. Amy let out a few more deep breaths before she closed her own eyes.

Laying there with her eyes closed Amy relived her moments since arriving at Mr. G's house. It was like a crazy dream.

All of a sudden her body jumped. A second latter it happened again. She felt skin against her thighs and a hard object between her legs. She looked up and saw Mr. G over her. His teeth were clenched as he focused on fucking her once more. Confused Amy turned her head to the side to where she thought he was sleeping to see that side of the bed empty. Her gaze caught glimpse of a window and she saw it was dark outside. "What time is it?"

He didn't answer. He just continued to fuck her. Amy turned back to face him. It was hard to focus on his face as the ceiling light above him was just so damn bright. "Kill the lights." Amy ordered. "Let's do our dancin' in the dark."

"No, n-no, no," he said between grunts. "I'm in too deep to stop now. Besides we ain't gonna sleep tonigh-igh-ight."

After a final grunt he fell on top of her. Their faces inches from each other. "You're crazy," she said to him. "But it feels alright."

"I'm so excited, I just can't sleep. I'm going crazy for you, girl."

"I'm pretty sure I saw you sleeping not too long ago."

"Just a quick cat nap."

Amy slid out from underneath him. "You're loving me so hard it's causing trouble. I'm going to go take a bath."

Mr. G watched her ass as she walked away towards the master bathroom. Once she was out of view he turned his attention to Maggie. Amy had a flawless tan all over her body, while Maggie's skin was a paler porcelain like color. Maggie's B-cup breasts heaved and dropped with each of her breaths. He lightly circled the closer breast with his finger. After making three loops his fingertips lightly slid over the farther breast. His hand gently glided over her soft nipple before jumping down to her flat stomach. His hand danced there liked an ice skater until she let out a giggle.

"I'm surprised you're not chasing after her," Maggie said without opening her eyes.

"I just didn't want you to miss any."

"I'm not sleeping," she said with her eyes still closed. "Who could sleep at a time like this? All night long I'm feeling it bad."

His palm was flat against the skin just below her breast. His hand dragged against her skin as he slid it under her armpit. With his arm wrapped around her he pulled her in for a kiss.

She reached down and grabbed a firm hold of his dick. It was semi-hard. He let out a small moan of pleasure at her touch.

"Are you sure he's going to make it all weekend at this rate."

"Oh I'm good to go," he replied.

She gave him a quick peck on the lips. "We'll see."

Maggie got up and left the room. He watched her round ass sway as she walked away. It was a pale ass that bubbled out above the rim of her fishnet stockings.

Once she was gone, he turned to face the other door, the door that led to the master bath. He walked in to find a very steamy room. His clawfoot bath was filled with bubbles. Her head bobbed up and down like a pool toy.

Her back was to him, but her eyes were closed as well so she wouldn't have seen his approach even if she was facing the other direction. He wasn't particularly quiet as he approached, but her thoughts had fully encompassed her so that it was a surprise when she finally looked up and saw his dick looming over her.

"Don't stand there watching me. Jump on in."

He complied, climbing in at the opposite end. The water was warm. It felt good on his feet, but it felt too hot on his balls. He reached down and cupped them to slow the heat transfer. He then lowered himself all the way to his shoulders. Leaning back, he let out a sigh of relaxation.

Amy leaned forward. Her breast emerged from the water, but her long blonde hair draped down to cover them. The wet hair clung to her skin. He leaned forward and grabbed a hold of her breast.

She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him close. They kissed. She slid one hand down his belly. Shen then cupped his balls in the palm of her hand and grazed his testicles with her fingertips like a little octopus.

Her hips started to move. She rubbed herself up and down the underside of his shaft. He stared into her brown eyes. She smiled at him. He grinned back. Hers was a tight lipped smile. His was a big goofy grin.

Her hand glided up and down his shaft. His mouth hung open as he exhaled heavily. She maintained her tight lipped smile. His dick grew hard in her hand.

"Is there room in that bathtub for three?" Maggie asked from the door. Amy and Mr. G looked over at Maggie. She had removed her fishnet stockings, but those stockings had been tight enough to leave the pattern etched onto her pale skin in red. However that was barely noticeable because the large purple strap-on dildo that she now wore drew in the eye.

Amy's mouth dropped open. "That thing is huge. I thought I'd be done once I tired him out."

Maggie pointed towards the window. "We ain't stopping til we see the sunlight"

Maggie released her grip on Mr. G's member. It took her a minute to untangle herself from his grip. He pawed at her body as she stood up, but he could not pull her attention away.

Amy cautiously approached Maggie. Her eyes fixated on the large purple beast. She made no attempt to dry or cover herself with a towel. Water drained from her soaked hair leaving puddles on the floor.

Maggie was significantly taller than Amy so that the purple dildo was about even with Amy's belly button. Amy touched the tip, her eyes focused on it. Then Maggie gently placed her hand on Amy's chin and lifted her gaze up so that their eyes met. They shared a short open mouth kiss, before Maggie led Amy back to the bed.

Maggie laid on her back to let Amy have control. Amy climbed on top of her and lined the dildo with her wet pussy. Amy lowered herself on the dildo. The dildo was larger than Mr. G, but Amy only lowered herself halfway down so that it wasn't as deep as Mr. G had been earlier that night. She wanted to get used to it before she went any further.

Through the open door Mr. G watched Amy climb on top of Maggie. He was somewhat annoyed that Maggie brought it, but at the sight of Amy's backside he was presented with a new opportunity.

Mr. G grabbed a bottle of lotion from the bathroom before he joined the girls in the bedroom. He squirted a large glob onto his hand and then rubbed it onto his dick as he discarded the bottle.

He kneeled on the edge of the bed. Maggie's toes brushed against his balls. Slowly he waddled closer until his member poked Amy in the rear. His hands grabbed firm hold of her butt cheeks and spread them. She clenched, but then he leaned forward and breathed hot air onto her ear. "Shhhh," he whispered before taking a small nibble of her ear. She relaxed, and he inserted.

Amy was quite literally caught in between them. Amy noticed that she was very much the entertainment for the night. Maggie and Mr. G were both solely focused on her. 'Everybody loves me,' she thought. It was hard to believe just 24 hours ago she was a virgin. 'Livin' in sin is the new thing.'

Amy moaned loudly as she enjoyed every minute of the double penetration. She let the dildo sink in deeper so it was about equivalent to taking Mr. G's full girth, but there was still two more inches to go on the damn thing.

Meanwhile Mr. G was having the time of his life fucking her ass. His hands had slid up to her hips and then around. The hand covered in lotion glided around to squeeze her tit. "Oh baby, baby," she shouted. Mr. G fucked her harder, so Amy shouted "Oh baby, baby," again. She panted loudly with each of his thrusts. Her hips found a rhythm with his so that the dildo went deeper whenever his dick slid back and then she rode up on the dildo as his dick moved deeper. "Oh, baby, baby! Oh fuck!" she screamed. Amy arched her back and threw back her head so that she nearly head-butted Mr. G. He leaned back, placed one hand on her stomach and the other on the small of her back to stabilize her.

After she came the three of them laid on the bed beside each other. "Damn, the neighbors are going to say we're causing a commotion," he said.

"Good," Maggie said as she turned onto her side and then used her elbow to prop herself up so she could see the faces of the other two. She looked directly at Amy and added, "His neighbor is my ex."

"That's a story for another time," Mr. G said as he closed his eyes.

"I think you tried him out," Maggie said.

"Yea what about you?" Amy asked.

"Oh I told you, we ain't stoppin." Maggie rolled on top of Amy. They kissed as their bodies pressed against each other. Maggie's strap on slid between Amy's thighs.

"You better be ready because I'm about to give it to ya."

"You're dangerous," Amy said with a straight face. And then a second later a smile spread across her lips. "I'm loving it."

"I'm addicted to you," Maggie said back with a smile. "Don't you know that you're toxic?"

"Intoxicate me now with your lovin'." Amy thrust her hips, sliding the dildo against her skin. "I think I'm ready now."

Maggie lifted her hips and lined the strap-on with Amy's wet pussy. She inserted just the tip at first, but then with each thrust she went deeper. First she was just a couple inches. Then she was half way in. Then three quarters. Then almost the entire thing except for the last inch. And then Maggie got the whole damn thing inside Amy.

The whole time Amy kept thinking 'I can't take it, take no more,' but each time Maggie thrust deeper Amy found to her surprise that not only was she able to take it but that it felt damn good. Though her teeth were clenched and muscles tightened, she was on a ride. 'I'm out for this ride all night' she accepted. 'All weekend actually.'

Once Amy came, Maggie just laid there for a moment with the dildo fully inside of Amy. Then Maggie unstrapped herself and rolled off Amy while leaving the dildo inside of her.

Amy grunted as she slowly pulled the dildo out of her pussy. She fiddled with it for a minute before she was able to get it on herself. Then she reached over and rubbed Mr. G's cock. His eyes instantly shot open at her touch. "My body's takin' over and I want some more," she said to him.

Once he was hard again she ordered him to sit on the edge of the bed and lean back. She then got off the bed and wiggled her ass as she walked away from them. She put her hands in her hair and held it up while she looked back at them over her shoulder. "Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl." She then shook her ass for them. Bending over she popped her ass higher and twerked it for them. She backed up towards the bed. When she reached the edge of the bed she reached back, and spread her ass cheeks. They both got a long view of her asshole before she lowered it on top of his dick.

Once she was sitting on Mr. G with his dick in her ass, she ordered Maggie to walk around. Following Amy's orders, Maggie climbed on top of Amy, facing her, and letting the large dildo glide into Maggie's wet pussy.

Mr. G put his hands around Amy's waist as she rode his cock. He bit his lip and held his breath as he came in her ass. After cumming he fell back on the bed with his legs still dangling off the side. Amy however still continued to ride his cock with Maggie still on top of her riding the dildo. Maggie had her arms locked, her elbows resting on Amy's shoulders with her hands clasped behind Amy's head. Maggie stared into Amy's brown eyes. Amy stared back into Maggie's eyes. Maggie's eyes were a dark brown, much darker than Amy's; they actually looked black in the dim light.

Maggie's lower lip started to tremble as she felt the urge to cum. She broke eye contact as she looked up, past Amy and towards the wall. Her vision blurred. She jerked her head to the side and curly black hair flew into Amy's face. Amy made no effort to wipe it away and just continued to rock her hips until Maggie came.

After that Amy was allowed to rest as the three of them lay on the bed, panting heavily. Amy closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

Amy opened her eyes and searched for his bedside clock. She found that it had been knocked onto the floor in the night so she had to climb out of bed to read it, 11:42 AM.

"Shit I have to go," she announced.

"I thought we agreed you were my slave for the weekend."

She sighed. "I have to go to work, I'll be back."

"Work?" he asked.

"What do you do?" Maggie asked.

"I'm a waitress," Amy answered as she looked around, not remembering yet that her clothes were downstairs in the living room.

"Where at?" Mr. G asked. "I'm pretty hungry."

Amy paused. "It's not close."

"I have a car," he responded.

"Fine it's the Scottish Reel."

He tilted his head. "Isn't that the place a couple towns over where the girls wear school girl uniforms."

"They're Scottish kilts," she responded.

"Yea right," he snorted. "Oh man this is going to be fun."

A few minutes late Amy was dressed back in the clothes she arrived in minus the purple panties. Maggie and Mr. G were a bit slower out the door, taking the time to shower and brush teeth. Unlike Amy, Maggie had prepared an overnight bag.

Maggie changed into a green sweater with thin vertical white stripes every inch or so. The neck hole was had a V shape, but didn't come low enough to show off any cleavage, but the gap was wide enough to clearly see the strap of her white bra. It was a thick lacey strap that wrapped around the back of her neck instead of going over the shoulder. The sweater was just barely long enough to cover her ass. Covering her legs she had on white stockings with small pink dots in a grid like pattern, but upon closer inspection he saw that the dots were actually tiny stars. On her feet she wore a pair of ugg boots with a white sock that just barely came above the rim.

Mr. G grabbed an orange dress shirt that he tucked into a new pair of dark blue jeans. A braided black belt and a pair of sneakers completed his simple outfit.

They arrived at the restaurant for a late lunch. Mr. G smiled at hostess who was wearing their standard uniform: a red plaid skirt and a tight black tank top. The skirt was short so that you'd get an eyeful of their panties if any of them ever bent over. The skirt had a high waist so that the tank top didn't expose any skin about her midriff. The hostess wore a black pushup bra with the strap poking out from underneath the strap of the tank top. The tank top had a low cut so that all patrons could get a big eyeful of cleavage.

"Table for two," Mr. G said with a smile as he gazed into the hostess' hazel eyes.

"Can we be in Amy's section?" Maggie asked. "I'm her cousin, home visiting from college."

"Sure no problem," the hostess said with a smile. She led them through the sparsely populated restaurant to a booth in the back. "She'll be right with you."

"I'm surprised you don't come out here more. With all the chicks out here, seems like a good place for a womanizer like you," Maggie said to him once the hostess returned to her post. Both of them watched her leave, the skirt gently swaying as she walked.

"Womanizer?"

"Boy, don't try to front. After all we've been through; I know just what you are."

The two of them reminisced until Amy arrived at their table. Mr. G smirked as he obviously looked her up and down. He kept his elbow at his side, but pivoted his forearm out towards her. He pinched the bottom seem of her skirt between his thumb and forefinger to feel the material. "Damn girl you should have worn this when you dressed as Britney Spears."

Amy smiled at him and did nothing to acknowledge his hand. "I suspected that's what put me on your radar." He pulled his hand back without touching her leg.

"So how did you end up working at a place like this?" Maggie asked.

Amy sighed. "I came here to buy a gag gift for my friend. The manager looked me up and down, and offered me a job."

"And you just took the job?" Maggie asked.

Amy blushed and turned so that her skirt swayed outward for a second. "Yea, I don't know. He was cute and it didn't sound creepy when he said it. Plus this place is so far out that I knew no one from school would ever come by. It's been kind of freeing since I have to dress so conservative at school ever since Matt sent out that picture of me."

"Yea I heard," Mr. G said. "So did the manager help you get over Matt?"

Amy rolled her eyes. "Not like that. You two are the only ones I've done anything more than kiss."