Teaching Dance Ch. 02: Oops

Story Info
At prom Amy steals Clare’s boyfriend, but once is not enough.
10.5k words
3.83
7.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

Amy woke up lying on the couch. Her head was resting on the chest of another. Her head slowly bobbed up and down with his steady breaths. She lifted her head and turned to look up at him. He had an elbow resting on the arm of the couch with his fist holding up his head. His eyes were open and looking directly ahead at the TV.

Dave wasn't the best looking man she ever dated. He had a long face, a pointed chin, and a rather large nose. His blonde hair was long and he didn't really know how to condition it properly. He did have great eyes though; she loved staring into those blue eyes of his. She didn't always get to see them though since standing at 6' 2" he was a full foot taller than her. She liked that he was tall.

Dave saw her looking at him out of the corner of his eye so he turned to face her. They smiled at each other. She leaned in towards him and gave him a closed mouth kiss on the lips. After the kiss she snuggled back into his nook.

Amy sat up when the show was over. "Well I should get going."

"Um, before you go, I was wondering if you could take a look at my English essay."

Amy sighed. "Yea, send me what you have and I'll look over it."

* * * * *

A few hours later Amy was lying in her bed checking her email on her laptop.

"Hey Amy, my username for Ms. Horner's class is dave16 and my password is still the default 123456. The rubric for the paper is posted on the class homepage. Thanks babe."

"He didn't even start the paper!" Amy angrily shouted. She sighed, but then she went to the website and read the rubric. She took a crack at the first paragraph, but she was unfamiliar with the book they read so she found herself looking up a plot summary on the internet.

"What the fuck am I doing?" Amy asked herself 30 minutes later. She went back to Ms. Horner's website and looked at the class list. After scrolling through the list she decided Brian was the perfect target for this.

"Hi Bri, it's Amy," she texted.

Three dots appeared to indicate he was typing a response, but then they disappeared. She knew texting him out of the blue may not yield a response, it's not like they hung in the same social circles. The only reason she had his number was because they were in the same group for a project like in 7th grade, and who the hell ever deletes numbers.

"Hey, what's up?" he eventually texted back.

Amy decided to be direct. She had wasted enough time on this endeavor already. "How's ur Eng paper goin?"

"I finished it over the weekend, why?"

Amy held out her phone and took a selfie while she laid on the bed. She inspected the picture before sending it. Her lips were pouted in the standard duck pose and her blonde hair looked good against the dark pink pillow case. Still, it wasn't suggestive enough. Her torso was in frame but her breasts didn't particularly stand out.

Amy got out of bed and walked over to her bedroom mirror. She was wearing a light pink pajama set with regular black poke-a-dots forming a grid. The shorts were very short which you couldn't tell in the first photo. She decided her tanned legs should be in the photo. The short sleeve shirt was loose though and not nearly suggestive enough. Amy undid the 4 buttons down the front and let it hang open. She maneuvered each of the open flaps until they just barely covered her nipples. Got to show some cleavage to motivate him. Plus now he could see her toned stomach and abs.

Amy snapped a picture to send to him with the message "Write a 2nd one for me n I'll have a reward 4 u. Baby I can make you feel hot. It'll be r secret."

* * * * *

Brian approached Amy at her locker the next morning. "Hey Amy."

Amy leaned her head into her locker and took a deep breath. Then she put on a smile and turned to face him, "Good morning Bri, what's up?"

"Um, I, er, finished the thing you asked me to do."

"Try to act natural," she replied in a hushed tone. "Can we talk about this later? I'll text you after school. K? Bye." Amy closed her locker and walked away from him. "Doesn't anyone know how to be discrete?" she muttered to herself.

* * * * *

On the walk home from school Brian's thoughts were dominated by Amy. In fact he was thinking about her all day long. He was unable to focus on anything his teachers had said.

Finally his phone made the noise to indicate that he had received a text. "Can we do this at your place?"

"Yea of course."

"What's ur address?"

He gave it to her and started on a light jog home, but his backpack was heavy so he soon settled into a fast walk. When he arrived at his house she was already waiting for him. Her car was parked on the street in front of his house while she sat inside listening to music. She didn't seem to notice his approach so he knocked on the car window.

She jumped, but recovered quickly. She was wearing a black leather skirt and his eyes tried to sneak a peek up her skirt as she swung her legs out of the car, but his neck held tight and he was ultimately unsuccessful. Her tanned and toned legs looked damn good though.

He led her into the empty house and kicked off his tennis shoes. She left her black boots on. He then led her upstairs to his bedroom. He walked over to the bed, but she stopped him. "Before you get too excited there I need to see your work."

He opened his laptop on a desk and pulled up the file. She sat in his chair and took a few minutes to read it. "Good, now I need to see yours."

"Huh?"

"I need to make sure you didn't plagiarize yourself." She thought back to when Mr. G caught her and Dave cheating. She would not suffer that mistake again.

"Oh, yea." He complied and pulled up the first version of the essay, the one he had written for himself.

Amy's lips were pink and glossy. Her lips silently moved as she read through the paper. He fantasized about kissing those lips as she read. She took her time reading through his paper, frequently stopping to go back and forth between the two documents to compare them.

Brian readjusted himself. His jeans were becoming quite restrictive as he eyed her up and down. Her straight hair was highlighted with many different shades of blonde. He wasn't quite sure which hue was her natural color. He had known her before she put so much product in her hair, but at present moment he had trouble picturing her any other way than what currently sat before him.

Her white jacket was still zipped to the neck, hiding her wonderful chest and so once his eyes were done fantasizing about kissing those lips he moved on to her tanned legs. Looking under the chair he saw that she had strong calf muscles. She wore black boots that ended just before where her calf muscles stuck out. He couldn't wait to touch them.

"It's good," she said without taking her eyes off the screen. "The conclusion paragraph feels the same and you seemed to use the exact same transitions, but I can change those up on my own." She stood up and turned to face him. "Is this your first time?" she asked.

He stammered but couldn't find an answer. Amy smiled; his awkwardness was cute. "Welcome to the big league."

He eagerly disrobed, throwing his jeans across the room once they were off, but left his boxers on. She crawled onto the bed. "Well these are certainly going to get in the way." She grabbed the hem of his blue and green stripped boxers and pulled it down to free his cock. She didn't bother sliding the backside past his ass so she hooked the hem of his boxers underneath his balls to keep his cock exposed.

It was at that floppy semi-hard stage. The base and tip were enlarged but the middle still needed to add girth so his cock had a bit of an hour glass shape. She played with it until he was hard.

He wanted to reach down and rub her, but she kept her body away from his with her tits hovering around his knees.

Once he was hard she inched closer and put his cock in her mouth. She sucked it diligently while her hand stroked the base. He moaned loudly.

Once he started to cum she pulled his dick from her mouth and let him make a mess all over himself. "Email me the file tonight so I can make changes before it's due."

She got off the bed. "Wait, that's it?"

Amy rolled her eyes, but he didn't see. "Well, don't you sound ungrateful."

"I mean you texted that I would get to see your body."

Amy sighed. "Fine, but put your pants back on. You don't get sex for something you cooked up in the middle of the night that's not fully finished."

"What? I worked hard on that."

"Yours is two pages longer and uses much better grammar," Amy said as she unzipped her jacket. "Now just sit back and enjoy the show." She dropped her jacket on the back of his desk chair. Underneath she wore a plain white Tee shirt, but it was cut about halfway down so that her midriff was exposed. His eyes stared at her slim waist and shallow belly button. Her abs were toned and he so desperately wanted to touch them.

She swung her hips in a circle as she also slowly spun her body. Her hips made a full circle with each small step. She took about 8 steps to fully turn around for him. When her back was to him on the second circle she looked back at him over her shoulder and shot him a perfect smile.

Her hands were above her head, but she lowered and crossed them. Her fingers curled around the bottom frayed edge of her shirt. She lifted it up over her head and dropped it on her coat.

She turned around and let him take in her red bra with white poke-a-dots. Now she reached back and unclasped her bra, but she held onto the straps so it didn't fall, not yet. Amy took a moment to look him up and down. He was hairy than she expected. He wasn't muscular, but also not as scrawny as she expected. Not hot, but not ugly. Eventually her eyes made contact with his. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Let's go," he said eagerly as he rubbed himself.

She let the bra fall to the floor and danced topless for him. Her C-cup breasts bounced around with each of her movements. A few months ago she had come off shy to anyone that met her, but she had grown used to all eyes on her. 'Just like a circus," she told herself.

After a few minutes she let the skirt drop so he could see her matching red panties. A minute after that those came down. She crawled onto the bed. He got excited and tried to lower his boxers to her knees, but she placed a hand on his and stopped him. 'I'm the one in control," she told herself.

She placed her other hand on his chest. His heart was beatin' loud. She applied pressure to inform him that she wanted him to lay back. She crawled up his body and then kneeled over him so that she was sitting on his chest, her shaved pussy not far from his face.

"Say my name," she ordered.

"Amy," he said between heavy breaths. "You're driving me crazy."

"Do you want my hot body?" she asked.

"I need you baby."

She brought her hips forwards so he could eat out her pussy. He wasn't terribly good, inexperienced, maybe not the best position, but she moaned loudly to give him encouragement.

After a few minutes she climbed off him and got dressed. "Satisfied?" she asked.

"I was so happy when you were dancing there, but now I'm sad to see you go."

She gave him another smile. "There may be more opportunities."

"Prom?" he asked.

Amy laughed. "I'm going with my boyfriend, but I hope you have fun with your date."

"Wait what?"

"I'm not in your English class. Who do you think this was for?"

"So does he know?"

"He knows I got the paper for him."

"But what will you say if he finds out how?"

Amy shrugged her shoulders. "Oops, I did it again."

* * * * *

Prom was all the talk at school. Amy had fun sharing photos and discussing prom dresses with Samantha. Amy was going to wear a red strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline. A belt filled with cubic zirconias of various sizes wrapped her waist. Below that her red ruffled dress would loosely flow off her. Samantha's dress was similar in style only yellow, lacking the belt, and had a single glittery strap that started in a knot between her breasts, wrapped up around her neck and back to the center.

Talking with Dave, the conversation revolved around before and after with the prom itself being an afterthought. She let him choose where they ate dinner and which party to attend afterwards. For parties there weren't too many options, but she later regretted giving him the choice of dinner. The restaurant was fine but he of course picked a group of his friends to dine with him.

Instead of everyone sitting with their date, somehow the boys ended up at one end of the table and the girls at the other. The boys were all friends on the lacrosse team together, but the girls were a more random association based on who each boy was able to land for a date. They were nice girls for the most part, and thankfully her good friend Samantha was in attendance, but Clare was also there. Clare rubbed Amy the wrong way.

Clare was one of those girls that was hot and liked to show it off and her prom dress was no exception. Clare wore a low cut tight black dress that shoved her large breasts together. There were two thick black straps to the sides that framed in her cleavage. Each strap was two inches thick, and needed to be, elsewise her breasts definitely would come spilling out.

Clare was short like Amy. Amy just kind of accepted it, but Clare wore large heels and then her dress had a slit damn near up to her hip on her right side. Amy noticed Dave glancing down at Clare's leg as they met outside the restaurant.

"You know they really seem to be a lot more immature when they're all together," one of the girls commented during dinner while looking over at the loud half of the table.

"Well your boys are all pretty irresponsible," Clare replied, "but they are high school boys after all. That's why I date older men. I'm just too mature for high school boys."

Amy rolled her eyes. She thought of Drew as more of a loser and a bum. Two years ago he was hot stuff when he was captain of the lacrosse team, but he just never seemed to leave after graduating. You'd think a mature boy would spend less time with high school kids.

There was a healthy crowd already there when they arrived at prom. They went over to the photo booth first. There was a box full of props that they perused while they waited. Clare grabbed a pink cowboy hat for the photo. Drew stood behind Clare for their photo with his arms wrapped around her. There was about a foot between them in height difference so even with the heels and hat, Drew still towered over her. Clare propped her right leg out to highlight the slit in her dress. Drew had a big grin on his face, but his eyes were looking at Amy like she had what he needed.

Amy had to admit that Drew was pretty boy. He had sexy brown hair and big brown eyes. He was muscular too with nice broad shoulders.

Samantha broke the trance that Drew's eyes put on her as she placed a hand on Amy's shoulder. "The music is startin' everywhere. Let's get on the floor."

Amy nodded. "I hear the beat, now let's hit the floor."

They had arrived at the dance on the latter side so the dance floor was filling out, but not yet packed. It was still easy to cut a path through the middle of the floor as you weaved around pods of people. Most of the pods were just standing and talking with gentle head bobs. There were more girls than guys on the dance floor. In fact the guys from their own party had diverted to the wall.

"What's the DJ waitin' for?" Clare asked once they staked out their spot. "He needs to bring the action."

"I'm gonna go put in a song request," Samantha declared. "Any requests."

"Anything is fine," Amy said. "Just make sure he turns the shit up. Put on our music that makes us go fuckin' crazy."

Samantha delivered and soon enough Amy was shaking her thing. All eyes were on her thick cake with jaws on the ground when she started twerking. She was like a performer, and the dance floor is her stage.

All the boys were watching them, but Amy was only watching back on one particular boy and it wasn't Dave. Dave sat with his back to her, oblivious to her, but the half circle facing the dance floor kept looking over here. Truth be told they could be looking at anyone of a dozen girls, bare backs, high slits, tight asses, but Drew was definitely staring at her.

Amy could tell he wanted her by the way he stared 'cross the room. She locked eyes with those big brown eyes. Her heart jumped every time he looked at her. He was looking at her with a sexy attitude. He smirked and licked his lips. Amy wondered what it would be like to kiss those lips. Amy knew he was a bad boy but in this moment that sounded good. Amy swayed her hips and signaled with her finger that he should get up out of his seat.

Drew slapped the guy next to him on the shoulder and stood up. He started walking towards her, but then he veered to the side as he neared the dance floor and she lost him in the crowd. Half a song later a hand rubbed her ass as he slid past her. The girls had formed a circle and Drew squeezed himself past her to get into the center.

Amy smiled. She wanted him to touch her again, to embrace and hold her.

"Bout time you stopped lookin' over here from the wall," Clare said.

"I could tell y'all we're havin' fun and I wanted to join, so I told the boys I'll be back," Drew replied.

"You should have brought them over," Samantha added in.

"Nah, they can't handle it out here," Drew boasted.

"Break it down, show me what you got," Clare egged him on.

Drew had his hands in the air while his hips made slow circles, and then ovals and then it was more of an overt thrusting motion. His knees bent as he got low to the ground and as he leaned back Amy was surprised that he didn't fall over with how far he extended. And then he was spinning on the ground as he converted into a break dance routine. All the girls in the circle around him were staring and cheering, all except Amy that is. Amy looked across the circle at Clare, wondering if she knew that the whole world wanted him.

Then the music stopped. Clare helped her boyfriend back to his feet while the DJ grabbed his mic. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we interrupt our program of Dance Music to bring you a special announcement. It is time to crown the prom king and queen."

The rest of the group pressed forward towards the stage, but Amy stayed where she was, she knew she wasn't winning this thing. More people moved towards the dance floor and pressed together. There were bodies on all sides, and suddenly a hand on her ass again. She turned to see Drew smirking. "I notice that you got it. You notice that I want it. You know I can take this to the next level, baby. If you want this good shit."

'The boy has confidence' Amy thought, and his cockiness is a plus. "I'm a lush, stop you're making me blush."

"Sorry, I just can't help myself. I really wanna dance tonight with you."

Amy decided to call his bluff. "What will Clare say?" she asked.

"I just wanna dance with you. Nothing wrong with dancing."

"You're hand seems to imply otherwise."

He slid his hand up so it was on the small of her back. "Is that better?"

"You're outrageous."

"I've always wondered what was off limits; now I know."

"You came with Clare and that's slit is so high she's practically coming out of her clothes so why am I getting all of your attention?"

"Clare's hot, but I could tell from the way you dance that you're a dangerous woman."

"Tonight I just wanna keep on dancin' til the world ends."

His hand slid to her hip and he gave a squeeze. "If you feel the spark then let it happen."

"You know I also came here with someone."

"I know and I'm all jealous, but we could tell that there's changes coming. I know stealing you is a felony, but it's well worth it." He had a huge grin on his face and those eyes stared right into her soul. "Come on, I bet you get off with my touch." His hand slid off her hip and back to her ass. "You're feeling this right? Let's do this tonight"

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers