Teaching Dance Ch. 02: Oops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's lip trembled. She whispered, "yeah, yeah," as she leaned into him.

He had a devilish grin. "We could do some dancin' in the dark."

"And this year's prom queen..." the DJ's voice boomed, "is Clare Zardoz." Clare freaked out and rushed onto stage. Mr. G cranked his neck to quickly look her up and down as she rushed by. Up on stage they saw the rest of the homecoming court was already announced, even the prom king. Amy heard someone whisper, "She's so lucky, she's a star." Amy rolled her eyes.

"Hey," Drew said to Amy as he moved his hand off her hip and up to her shoulder. "Please, forgive me if I'm comin' on too strong. Hate to stare, but you're the winner to me."

Amy smiled. "They are playin' my favorite song."

"So come here a little closer and dance with me."

Amy agreed and so her and Drew slow danced near the wall while Clare and her prom king took the center of the floor.

"So are you using me to forget that Clare is dancing with a football jock?" Amy asked during their dance.

"No," Drew replied. "I'm not really. To be perfectly honest I might be more jealous of Dave. You see I'd rather be dancing on the floor with you. You don't have to wear no designer clothes to be hot."

Amy blushed. She often didn't feel hot, but he made her feel that way. "You're crazy."

"Hey, you might think I'm crazy, but you know I'm just your type. I might be little hazy, but you cannot deny there's a spark in between us when we're dancing on the floor. I want more, wanna see it."

Drew was a full foot taller than Amy and that comment about wanting to see more got her wondering how much he could already see when looking down her strapless dress. Amy looked down and there was a fair amount of cleavage spilling over.

"This song they're playing is going to be our song from now on," Drew said with a smile as he stared into her eyes.

They had been dancing with significant space between them so they could look each other in the eye. But now Amy took a step in and rested her head on his chest. He held her tight. A few moments later Amy giggled when she felt his manhood press into her.

"I think you're warming up to me," he said.

Amy slid her hand around to the front so it lightly rested on his crotch. "I think something is warming up. We should stop before you make a mess of yourself."

"Baby I can dance with you all night long." Then he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Let's turn this dance floor into our own little nasty world." As he said that there was a pinch at her nipple. She wasn't wearing a bra and for a second it felt like she wasn't wearing anything at all.

"People are looking at us," she said while making no movement to break away.

"I don't know what you're talking about. It feels like no one else in the room but you. We can get down like there's no one around. We'll keep on rockin."

"I want to rock with you. You're feeling this right let's do this tonight." She bit her lip and looked around. There were people everywhere. All of them knew her. All of them knew each of them was taken. "If you're on a mission, you got my permission, but... Oh!" He pinched her again before she could finish the thought. Thankfully the music was loud so she didn't anyone noticed her loud exclamation.

Then Amy saw a camera flash. The last thing she wanted was photos of her dirty dancing with Drew circulating the school. A crowd had formed around them, which did form a protective barrier between them and the chaperones. Everyone was watching and they wanted more, but she was done with them. "Can I take you home where we can be alone?"

"Or sneak away to the Phillipines," he replied. "Baby, I would go anywhere with you."

"Follow me then, so you can show me what you can do."

"Baby, if I come with you, can I be your ooh la la?"

She laughed as he took her hand. She took him off the dance floor and led him outside, but instead of heading straight for the parking lot, she turned and circled around the building. Amy's cousin had her wedding reception here not long ago. There was a short path to a lake that was perfect for wedding pictures during the day. At night it'd be just the two of them.

The walk was longer than she remembered, and that was a problem. Earlier she just had to escape the crowd, but now she had time with her thoughts. 'I know this ain't smart,' Amy told herself, 'but sometimes a girl just needs a boy, and boy did she need this one.'

He followed her like an eager puppy. She was the one in control and calling the shots. Amy released his hand when they reached the lake. There was cute wooden bench where the back was shaped like a heart. Amy took a seat and lifted her dress so he could see her white garter with a red bow to match her dress.

He got the idea. He got on his knees in his fancy tux and pressed his face against her thigh. He grabbed the garter with his teeth and then slowly pulled it down her leg. His hands caressed her smooth calf just before his mouth passed over her shin. He flipped off her shoe to get the garter belt fully off. She kicked off the other shoe.

He placed his hands on either side of her on the bench and lifted himself up for a kiss. Their kisses were wet and passionate. She reached up and rubbed his erect cock through the thin polyester material.

He bent down further and buried his face into her cleavage. As he licked and nibbled, it wasn't long until her breasts were popping out of her strapless dress. She had foregone the bra tonight and he was ever thankful.

He pulled her to her feet and a moment later her dress was on the ground. As she stepped out of the gown she stepped away from him and towards the small pound. Other than his shirt being untucked he was still fully dress while she was down to just her brand new pink panties. The front side was a tiny triangle that barely covered anything that tied to a large gold rink on either hip. The back was a slightly larger triangle that couldn't contain all of her juicy ass. He stared at it as she walked right into the lake.

The water was cool and the ground near the shore a bit muddy, but she didn't let that slow her down. "Damn girl, Clare may be the prom queen, but you're the star now," he said as he stared at her ass. It wasn't until it dipped below the water line that he realized he yet to strip down.

She didn't turn around to face him until she was deep enough to swim. She rested her chin on the water as she quietly waited for him to finish undressing. He was down to an untucked shirt and boxers. She quietly watched him fumble with the buttons. It made her smirk.

When he finally dropped his boxers she was impressed at the size of his dick. She watched it sway as he waddled through the mud after her. Getting fully nude was smart on his part as her panties would be lost to the lake once he reached her.

Removing those panties was more awkward than she envisioned when she swam to the middle of the lake, but he was strong and supported her. Those large gold rings were enough to weigh them down to bottom once he got them off her.

It was far from her first time fucking, but doing it in the water was a new and exhilarating experience. Drew had developed quite a reputation while he attended her school and she had heard he was normally a quick draw, but the somewhat distracted effort of keeping them afloat helped him last longer.

After he slipped out of her for the second time, he backed them closer to the shore so that he could stand. Drew was a full foot taller than Amy so she still couldn't reach the bottom. She wrapped her legs and arms around him as he grabbed hold of her waist and guided her back onto his cock.

Amy alternated tightening her legs and arms around his body so that her body would subtly rock up and down on his hard cock. She stared into his big brown eyes. He had a pretty face and he knew it.

Amy screamed in his ear when she came. Afterwards she released her grip on him and started to float away. He scooped her up with one arm under back and the other under her knees. She wrapped an arm around his neck and lightly touched his muscular chest with the other as he carried her ashore.

Only once did he slide in the mud, but he caught himself before he dropped her. She squealed. Her arm around his neck gripped him tighter while the other moved up to dig into his shoulder. Doing that brought her face closer to his and he smiled.

He laid her down on the grass near their clothes and then climbed on top of her. In this position their heights were too mismatched to see eye to eye and so she found herself staring at his muscular chest while he vigorously pounded her pussy.

Not long after this they were awkwardly getting dressed in silence. Amy was much faster for all she had to put on was her dress and her shoes. Meanwhile Drew appeared to struggle with all his pieces. He lost his belt in the dark, and a shoe.

Amy sat on the bench while she waited for him to finish. It was a time alone with her thoughts that she did not want. Returning to the dance was going to be awful. 'Shame on me to need release, uncontrollably.'

She held onto his arm as they walked back down the path. He accepted her and pretended like they had some deeper connection. She pulled him towards the parking lot and away from the building when they hit the end of the trail. He stalled, clearly wanting to go back to the dance.

"Can you give me a ride home?"

"Yea, you mean like at the end of the dance?"

Amy sighed. She knew he was unreliable, but she wasn't going back in there. She knew which card she had to play. "Give me a ride home and I'll make it worth your while."

He smiled, but hadn't yet taken a step towards the parking lot. "What did you have in mind?"

Amy opened her mouth and let her tongue slowly make a circle as she licked her lips. "There's other parts of me you need to explore."

Amy had his dick in her hand before he had even pulled out of the parking lot.

She noticed the bulge of his phone beneath her wrist. She slipped it out of his pocket with her other hand. "What are you up to?" he asked.

"I'm going to end it with Clare before I use my mouth." He didn't have a lock on his phone. Amy had the thought that he was too dumb to remember one.

"Wow now. What we do is innocent. Just for fun and nothin' meant."

"Listen here womanizer, do you want my mouth on you or not?"

He didn't answer so she took that as a yes. She turned on the camera and stopped the motion of her other hand on the cock so she could get a clear stationary picture of her hand on it. "Hope the king treats you well," she texted to Clare along with the picture. "I took up another offer so I had to get out of there."

She dropped his phone in the cup holder before lowering her mouth to his erect member. He moaned as she wrapped her lips around his cock. Not long after starting, she felt his hand resting on her back. The car made a couple of jerky motions that had her fearful on how well he could drive while being distracted. She did her best to finish him quickly but the second bullet in the chamber took a bit of time to release.

When he came she swallowed a little bit, but she let most of it dribble out her mouth, down his shaft and onto his pants. Upon sitting up she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and then subtly let her hand fall to her lap where she rubbed the back of her hand on the edge of her car seat.

Looking out the window she realized they were on the wrong side of town. He had ignored her directions. He lied. "Where are we going?"

"I wasn't quite ready for the night to be over," he said with a smile. "I wish this night would last forever 'cause I was feeling down and now I feel better."

"Yea," Amy said deciding to play along. "What had you so down?"

"Seeing Clare dancing with her king; you saved the night."

Amy rolled her eyes, but said nothing. She stared out the passenger window and worked on her breathing. Slow deep breaths. 'It'll be fine,' she told herself. 'He's just horny and you already fucked him once, so it's no big deal. You know him, you're going to be fine. Don't cry and ruin the mood. Don't let your make-up run.'

"So where are we going?" she asked again once she settled herself.

"I was thinking we could go back to my dorm for a little party." She didn't answer so he added "What do you say? Are you in?"

"My parents aren't expecting me home for a bit longer. I can stop in for a short time."

Drew parked the car in the lot outside his dorm room. Walking in they passed two blonde college girls wearing the tiniest of skirts. One brown with fringes on bottom like a slutty imitation of Pocahontas, the other mostly orange with splotches of other colors, a slutty hippy was Amy's guess. The hippy's skirt was held together by 7 buttons running up the front, but the bottom three were undone. Pocahotass' skirt was longer thanks to the fringe, but top ended significantly below her hip bones. The girl had no real hips so Amy wondered what kept the skirt up.

Both girls had their midriff shown, wearing half shirts that stopped just below their breasts. Both their stomachs were flat and tanned, skinny but no real muscle tone. Pocahotass had a belly button ring.

Pocahotass had a white blouse with a gapping neck hole that exposed one of her shoulders. Underneath she wore a bright pink bra that you could faintly see through her shirt. The hippy also wore a pink bra. Hers wasn't as bright but her green "shirt" was completely sheer. High neck, long sleeves, but the mesh hid nothing.

Drew overtly looked them up and down as they passed. The girls looked at each other and laughed while hurrying past them. They had likely noticed the wet stain on Drew's pants. Drew was a cocky son of a bitch though that couldn't be embarrassed. That wet spot was a mark of pride for him.

There was no party when she arrived at Drew's dorm. She counted one roommate lounging on his couch and a second one in the corner playing a computer game. The second one asked Drew if he wanted to jump in on the game, but he declined. He introduced her to them, but she wasn't really listening to their names. She was already thinking of excused to leave. She heard a door move and counted a third roommate emerge from their tiny bathroom.

The third one whistled when he saw her. "Looks like a slumber party tonight. Girl, I'll go crazy for you."

"She's with me," Drew said as he put his arm around her.

"What happened to Clare?" the first one asked.

"Livin' in sin is the new thing," Drew said with a smile.

Amy cringed and stepped away from Drew. The first and third roommate laughed, but the second was oblivious, back to being lost in his game. "Don't trust Drew," said the third one. "Allow me to get you right. Baby I can make you feel hot hot hot."

None of that was said to her face. "Everybody loves me," she said in a sigh.

"I'm just saying I wouldn't mind playing seven minutes of heaven tonight," replied the third roommate. "Hell let's make it double, no triple."

"Sure I'll play, but it can't be all me. Two of you have to get in the closet together too." The boys shared an awkward laugh. "Come on, I don't see the harm. So are you game?"

"Fuck that," said the first roommate.

"You guys don't have to do anything," pleased the third roommate. "You can just stand there. Come one make the sacrifice for me. Are you in?"

"Ask Dom," said the first roommate.

"Huh?" asked the second roommate while turning away from his computer screen.

"Maybe this was a mistake," said Drew. "If you don't like the company, let's do it just you and me again."

"Or three," said the third roommate.

"Or four," added the first roommate.

"Get her on the floor!" ordered the second roommate.

Amy saw that she was rapidly losing control of the situation. The spotlight was on her and she felt ready to break. She knew she had to hold it together. The scenarios played through her mind. She could put on a show for them, and let herself get passed back and forth like this was all tennis. She could say no and try to leave. Maybe they'd let her go. Maybe they'd offer her a ride and try something else in a bit. Maybe they'd say fuck it and just rape her. She was very aware that she wasn't wearing anything under the dress. She was asking for it they'd say. 'I'm just so pretty.'

The best scenario seemed to be to keep the boys begging. That way she could wipe the floor with them. 'I'm like a firecracker,' she told herself.

"There's only two types of guys out there," she announced. "Ones that can hang with me, and ones that are scared."

"Baby I came prepared," said the third roommate.

"Good," Amy replied, "because I run a tight ship, so beware."

"If you think you're so hot, better show me what you got," said the second roommate.

"I make it hot when I put on a show."

"You gotta show me you've got everything that I need."

Amy smirked. "So here's how it'll work. Whatever you're willing to do to each other, you can do to me. You want to kiss me; you have to kiss each other first. You want to touch me; you have to touch each other first. You want to stick it in me; you know what you gotta do tonight. Now are you game?"

"Fuck this is extreme," answered the first roommate.

"I'm game," said the third roommate.

"Are you serious Lester?" asked the first roommate.

"Well I don't know if I'll let you stick it in me, but I'm comfortable doing this." The third roommate took off his shirt and threw it on the ground. "They all can see my nipples, so now show us yours."

Amy hadn't thought about that. She thought her clever plan would hold them back at just kissing. Still, a deal is a deal. She pulled down the top of her strapless dress and let her C-cup breasts pop out. She had large dark nipples that they gawked at as she awkwardly stood there in silence.

"You can let that drop all the way to the floor." Amy turned and saw that the third roommate had removed his gym shorts.

"You're still wearing your boxers. You'll have to lose those if we're keeping it fair."

"Relax girl, you can keep your panties on."

Amy opened her eyes real wide as Drew exclaimed, "It's a bit late for that."

The third roommate bit his tongue for a minute as he debated it and then he did it. The other all 3 boys groaned and shielded their eyes. His dick looked unimpressive but it was still flaccid. Maybe he was just a grower.

Each of Amy's hands held a fistful of dress. Her arms were folded with her breast resting on top of them. "You're bolder than I guessed," Amy said playfully. She didn't let her voice reveal her reluctance. Slowly she lowered the dress to reveal her toned abs and slim waist. She paused just before revealing her thick cake. "You ready boys?" They hooted and hollered and Amy released her dress.

Staring at her shaved pussy, the third roommate started to touch himself. "Dude, Lester!" exclaimed the first roommate.

"What, if you guys watch me jack off then we get to watch her. Just don't look at me."

Drew and the third roommate were standing very close to Amy. The first roommate was across the room, alone on the couch. The second roommate was even farther, still had his computer game up, but his eyes were fully on her.

Amy took a seat on the couch beside the first roommate. She spread her legs and moved a finger to touch herself. She didn't penetrate, just let if casually flick herself. She could live with a bit of voyeurism.

The third roommate's member was getting bigger. Not huge, but no longer the disappointment when he first dropped trout. The other boys did their best to ignore him. Drew had his back to him. The first roommate held a hand to his temple to block the view of his naked friend.

"I want to get in there," the third roommate said, "one of you come grab this."

"Fuck that," said Drew. "I've already been in there, so I'm good with just this."