Teaching Dance Ch. 02: Oops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben, get over here,"

"What?" The first roommate removed his hand from his temple and instantly regretted it. "Aww, Lester. I don't want to see that."

"Come on Ben, I know you've done a devil's threesome before."

The first roommate clenched his teeth and got all red. "You promised not to tell anyone."

"You know me; I'm not going to do you like that. I promise it'll be better this time."

"I never touched him," the first roommate said defensively to the other people in the room.

The third roommate moved into the couch so he was standing over the first roommate. "Just a quick touch."

"Oh no, I don't think so," said Amy. "If you want more than a quick touch from me, then you gotta give me more. Let me see what you can do."

"Just close your eyes and do it," said the third roommate as he leaned his hips forward and dangled it in front of his friend's face.

The first roommate bowed to pressure and grabbed it. He just kind of held it like a handle until the naked roommate gave him some more encouragement, "She's not going to do a good job unless you do. Just pretend it's your own."

The first roommate closed his eyes and started to move his hand up and down his roommate's shaft. "You can hold it a bit tighter," said the naked man.

"Can you just shut up?" yelled the first roommate. In his anger his eyes shot back open and they made eye contact. "Dude, why the fuck are you looking down at me? Just look straight ahead."

"I'm going to be honest, it feels kind of good. Looking at you helps me from getting too hard."

"Gross," exclaimed the first roommate.

Amy placed her hand on the first roommate's leg. "Hey, look at me." He turned to her and she saw the worried panic and self-loathing in his eyes. "Don't be scared. You're doing well," she said reassuringly. She leaned in and gave him a kiss. It was against the rules she set up, but she knew he needed it.

Her hand slid over his crotch. It felt already hard, but surprisingly not that large. She unbuttoned his khaki pants and pulled out his dick. Her initial guess was proved correct. The poor thing wasn't much longer than her hand. She worked it all the same. She made sure to show no sign of disappointment or hesitation. In fact she decided to bite his lip to give him extra encouragement. He broke the kiss after that. He looked like he had something he wanted to say, but the words got caught in his throat.

Amy stared into his eyes and said, "I'll put my mouth on you if you put yours on him." Ben stuttered so Amy brought her hand up to his cheek. She gently rubbed his face and calmed him down. Then she grabbed his chin and turned his face towards the third roommate's member. His lip trembled as he opened his mouth. His friend surprisingly showed little hesitation before inserting himself into his friend's mouth.

Amy bent over took the first roommate's entire cock inside her mouth without much trouble at all. She sucked hard and massaged her tongue against his hard dick.

The boys chatted, but Amy didn't make out the words, she was too focused on her task. Her goal was to get him to cum before the other one started dripping all over the back of her head.

Amy's hand tugged on his pants. The zipper slid down an inch further. She snuck her hand into the hole and massaged his balls while still sucking his dick. He was as hard as steel. She knew it'd be soon. Her free hand slid under his shirt and felt his stomach. He was on the skinny side, but she felt some abs there. Not a full six pack, but her fingers outlined 4 of them. She felt his abs tighten and she knew he close. A moment later a large glob of cum oozed out of his dick. She swallowed that bit but removed his dick from her mouth before the second glob came. It slowly ran down his shaft and made a puddle at the base.

A moment later he was standing up, awkwardly shoving his dick back into his pants as the stain on his pants slowly spread. He rushed into one of the bedrooms and closed the door.

"Finally, now it's my turn," said the naked roommate as he turned to face her.

"Hold on there, soldier boy. It's in giving you receive and you haven't given to anyone."

Anger flashed across his face. "Fuck that! You're the only reason I did that with Ben."

Amy leaned back into the couch and spread her legs wide. "Like I said, you haven't given to anyone yet."

The boy got the idea and kneeled on the ground before her. He went straight for it, his tongue slobbering all over her privates. He was all over the place, not just her pussy, but her thigh and taint as well. One moment he was damn near her belly button. He licked and sucked. Not sure what to do but eager to do something.

Amy looked at the other two boys in the room. Drew was sitting in a chair with his dick out. His hand had a firm grip around it, but he held it stationary. Amy guessed he was trying to walk the line of staying hard while still staying far from cumming.

The other boy still sat in the corner by his computer, although his attention was clearly no longer on the game. The computer screen had gone idle. His hand was resting on his crotch but his pants were still buttoned.

Amy decided to put on a show for them. She wrapped her legs around the boy eating her pussy. She moaned loudly and arched her back. Her breasts heaved and she flipped her hair. It was an over the top acting job that seemed more typical of a porno than what she actually would have done if he really made her cum, but the boys seemed to enjoy it.

When she was done the third roommate stood up and moved his hips towards her. Amy placed her hand on his chest and locked her elbow to stop him. "If you really want to party..."

He shook his head. "Fuck, what now?"

"If you try to hit it, you could die," she joked and let out a small laugh.

"What do you want?"

"While you step inside of me; I need one of them inside of you." Amy was no longer certain that this would be a barrier, but fuck it. They can all walk with shame tomorrow.

He looked to the side at the boy in the corner. He said nothing. Then he turned around and saw that Drew already had his dick out. Then he turned back to Amy. She saw him think about it. "Damn, you are a bad girl. You're gonna make me lose my mind."

"Oh, three is a charm, two is not the same. It'll be fun. Come on, let's make a team."

"Here I got a different idea." Instead of lowering his hips, he raised them, but he still moved them towards Amy. His knees climbed onto the couch and then he sat on Amy's chest. His hands pressed her tits together as he slid his dick between them.

He stared at her face. "Damn, you are just so pretty."

"Yeah I know."

"Good." Amy was no longer smiling, but he didn't care. He kind of liked her serious face. Before it felt like she was mocking him, but now he felt in control. "Ooh," he moaned. "I feel it comin'," he warned her.

He squeezed her breasts tigher. It hurt a little bit, but she knew not to complain. "Got to come," he whispered to himself like he was trying to encourage himself.

Amy was ready for him to be done so she decided to give him some extra encouragement. "You're so hard, get me now. I hope your load shoots up to my face." She liked her lips as if she was just eagerly waiting for his money shot.

He lifted his hips off her chest and shoved his dick in her face. "You might want to close your eyes," he said as his vigorously stroked his dick.

"Don't tell me to shut my eyes," she said back, almost angrily. "Just give it to me."

He stroked more vigorously. She grabbed his ass. The boy did have a nice ass. Her middle finger poked at his asshole. She thought about trying to slide it in when he finally came.

The first shot of cum out of his dick hit her on the cheek. Amy let out a small shriek in surprise. The second landed on her chest. He leaned further forward as he kept milking his cock so the neck glob landed on her pink lips. When the stream stopped he climbed off of her and walked back into the bathroom without saying a word.

Amy didn't see any towels handy, and neither of the remaining boys moved to help her so she grabbed an end pillow off the couch to wipe the cum off her face and chest.

"So are you boys going to move it over here so we can set it on, or are you gonna leave me waiting alone?"

The two boys shared a glance but neither of them moved. "Let me just finish off and then I'll give you a ride home," Drew offered. Amy got off the couch and scooped up her dress. "Well now it's gonna take even longer," Drew said as she slipped her dress over her head and back on. "Maybe you need to finish me with your mouth."

"Nah, I think I'll walk." Amy walked out of their dorm room. She felt the tears well up in her eyes as she walked down the hall, but she didn't let any fall onto her cheek. She did a quick wipe of her eyes with her palms as she neared the elevator.

There were a group of girls already standing around the elevator. Amy smiled at the one that made eye contact with her. "I like your dress," she said.

"Oh this," Amy said as she looked down at her red floor length dress. "This is nothing, yours is really hot." She was wearing a purple sequence mini-dress. The dress was tight around her B-cup breasts, but it didn't show any cleavage.

The girl gave a devilish smile, "I make it hot."

The elevator dinged before Amy had a chance to think of a response. They all filed in. The girls chit chatted a dozen different things. Their conversation changed rapidly from point to point and Amy made no effort to follow. Outside they parted ways.

As Amy stepped onto the concrete she realized that she had left her shoes behind in Drew's dorm. No way she was going back for them now.

She pulled out her phone and saw a dozen texts from Dave. "Where r u? I wanna see you." "I asked around, no one's seen you." "Everythin OK?" "Samantha said you weren't in the bathroom." "Brad said you were smoking up outside. Is that true?" "Trying to be cool. I hope I'm paranoid, that I'm just seeing things. That I'm just insecure."

Instinctively she called him. She didn't know what she was going to say, but talking to him, whether it was a fight or something better, would get her mind off the recent past.

"Amy, is that you?"

"Hi Dave." She could hear music in the background, but it wasn't loud. "Are you outside?"

"Yea I stepped outside while I was waiting for you to call."

"It's been a while. I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting."

"Amy, seriously, what the hell? I'm hearing all sorts of crazy rumors. I want to believe it's just you and me." His voice was shaky.

"Please don't cry," Amy said as she was fighting her own tears.

"Just cut the shit," he yelled. "Be honest with me."

"You want honesty?" Amy yelled back. "You can't handle the truth"

"You might think that I can't take it, but you're wrong."

"Well in that case I'll make sure you know the truth. You just use me to do your homework. Sure you'll cuddle with me on the couch while you absent mindly focus on your phone, but when was the last time you focused on me? I gotta really let me know if you want me. You gotta turn me on and make me feel sexy. Gotta really let me know if you want me. You gotta show me you've got everything that I need. You gotta turn me on and make me feel sexy. You gotta show me you've got everything that I need."

Dave was slow to respond. Amy was breathing heavily, listening to the silence. "I thought you loved me," he finally said into the silence.

"I've had enough of this," Amy said aloud but more to herself. "You think I'm in love, that I'm sent from above, but I'm not that innocent." She hung up on him before he had a chance to reply. Then she sat on the curb and finally let herself cry.

She scrolled through her social media feed to see all of her friends having a great time at prom. Then she read a nonsense article. After about 15 minutes she felt ready to scroll through her contacts. She could call her dad, but she didn't want him to see her right now. Most of her friends were at the prom and relying on their date for a ride home. She definitely didn't want to see any of her friend's boyfriends when they picked her up.

She saw one name that seemed like the best option of her available choices. She selected it and the phone started dialing. Her mouth grew dry as she waiting. He picked up on the third ring. "Hey Bri, it's Amy," she said in as cheery of a voice as she could muster.

"Hey... Amy... how are you?" He sounded confused.

"I, um... Bri, I need help. Would you be OK picking me up and giving me a ride home?"

"Yea sure, where are you?"

"I'm near the dorms for Southern State College."

"What are you doing there? I thought you'd be at prom."

"It's um, a long story. I don't want to get into it on the phone." 'Or at all,' she added in her head. "Look I hate to do this to you, but if you can't pick me up then I'm afraid I'll have to start strippin on the streets to get home."

"Yea, sure I'm on the way."

"Thanks Bri."

She sat there and tried to scroll through her phone as she for Brian to show up, but nothing could grab her attention, nothing could pull her away from the moment. She hated every second of the wait.

She relived the night while sitting there on that sidewalk. 'Everything seems shallow,' she thought. Drew and his boys, her first boyfriend Brad, the teacher she lost her virginity to, the friend he invited to join, the customers that hit on her at work, even Brian... they wall just wanted to fuck her at any cost. Everything was a game to get her panties off. Dave was the one exception who never showed much interest in her body, but didn't seem overly affectionate of her either. The one man she knew that chose sloth over lust. "God give me truth," she said as she looked up to the heavens. There was no response.

She thought she saw Brian 3 times before it actually was his car. He was slowly crawling around the parking lot. She waved and he pulled up close and got out of the car. "Thank you, Bri, so much," Amy said as she gave him a quick hug.

He gave an awkward laugh. "You know I've been thinking 'bout how you say my name."

"What do you mean?" she asked as she climbed into the passenger seat.

"I think you're the only one who calls me Bri instead of Brian," he said as he buckled his seatbelt.

"Oh, sorry."

"No, I like it actually. You kind of got my body spinning like a hurricane and it feels like you got me going insane."

"Oh," Amy said as an awkward silence filled the air.

"I'm sorry, it's just we haven't talked since we... um... since you came over my house, and now you called, and I'm just all... I don't know."

Amy giggled. "It's OK."

"So what happened?"

Amy sighed. "I don't know. I was stuck going with the flow." She stared out the window and watched the lampposts fly by. "I've seen so much more than you know."

"Crazy party?"

Amy took a deep breath. "Yea, you could say that."

"So you party with some cool college guy and then use me for a ride home because they're too drunk."

"I called you for a ride home because I didn't think you'd make me pay with a blow job."

"What? No! I would never force you to do that."

"But you wouldn't object if I offered you one as a sign of my gratitude."

"Well... I just..."

"Not long ago I would've just given you one assuming it was needed, but you already know about that. Not anymore. Now it's nothing but my way."

Brian started to respond but no words escaped. Just a couple half syllables. Amy reached over and turned up the radio when he gave up on coming up with an answer. The voices on the radio was the only sound in the car for the rest of the drive.