Teaching Diplomacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
159 Followers

His dick jumped with excitement at the site of her and yet despite her dress his eyes were able to remain firmly planted on her face. He was still shocked and confused over what happened earlier today with Nicole. Just last week he had fucked McKenzie mere hours before seeing Alaina, but Alaina had a boyfriend at the start of that day and Mr. G had never even considered fucking Alaina to be a realistic option then.

This was different. He felt betrayed by his body. Had he no self-control? He had prepared a meal for Alaina so that they would have something non-sexual to start the night on, but in his troubled state he rushed into the preparation to distract his mind. The meal was ready nearly an hour too early and quite cold now. She appreciated the effort and he sheepishly offered to order a pizza instead. She turned down that offer, wanting to eat healthy the day before a match, she politely said it would be fine to reheat things in the microwave.

The meal tasted alright. The conversation was slow and awkward like their first lunch together. Afterwards he wished they could go out but the risk of seeing someone from school was too great and so they ended up back on the couch. Avoiding anything romantic, he picked Gattaca to put on. He explained that she needed to see this movie because it would motivate her for the game tomorrow.

Of course he was thinking about Ethan Hawke's quest to push himself well beyond his limitations perceived by society, forgetting about the underlying love story with Uma Thurman. He sat in the corner of the couch while Alaina laid into him with her head resting in the nook of his shoulder. When the sex scene came on she started rubbing his leg. He tried to not react but again his body betrayed him.

She felt him getting hard and shifted so that she could rub that part of him. He closed his eyes as his breathing intensified. He didn't deserve this goddess. He would fuck anything with a skirt on. He would bring ruin to this poor girl, devastate her. And in her anguish who knows what she would take from him. His reputation, his career, his freedom, everything was at stake. But these thoughts were impossible to maintain once she unbuttoned his pants.

His right hand reached out and touched her arm, but he didn't have the willpower to stop her. He didn't really have the desire to stop her either. It felt so good after all. Instead his hand lightly caressed her arm as she stroked his third arm.

Fuck it! His left hand reached down and touched her bare belly. Her skin was soft and yet he felt her strong ab muscles underneath, like steel wrapped in silk. His hand slid up and underneath her half shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and so he was instantly rewarded with the touch of her supple breast. Her nipples were already hard. His other hand moved to keep her right breast company.

Alaina stood up and undid her button on her white short shorts. She had a devilish grin, but he didn't know. His eyes were focused on that shaved pussy of hers. She climbed back on top of him and slid his dick into her. He buried his face into her chest, sucking on her nipples while simultaneously wanting to avoid eye contact.

Focusing solely on the physical interaction wasn't completely working for him. Over the weekend all he cared about was her physical body but now there was so much more going on in his head. Now there was guilt over betraying the girl that looked at him with loving eyes. He was her teacher, he confidant, she trusted him and this is how he behaves.

Not that the interaction with Nicole made any sense. The timing of that couldn't be a coincidence. Who had Alaina told? Had the girl with the loving eyes betrayed him?

Anger, confusion, fear, guilt, lust, he was feeling them all. He closed his eyes as the tears came. He held her close and let them silently fall on her naked breasts. Watching them bounce up and down was hypnotic. He had to forget about all that and just focus these perky breasts.

He wasn't very successful with the ladies in high school and college. Sure he'd been with women, but he had thought he missed his chance to be with someone this young, this tight, this hot. Just fuck it and enjoy the moment he told himself. She's 18. She's willing. She's eager. He thought back to her asking him to cum inside her.

He finally looked up at her and found her eyes were already locked on him. She leaned in and gave him a big open mouth kiss. When their tongues finished their dance he motioned her to get up and lay on the couch. He mounted her and thrusted deep inside her with an angry passion.

This bitch is blabbing all over school about their encounters. If he's going to lose his job and possibly more then he going to enjoy his last time inside her. She moaned loudly. Her perky breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust. She reached up and grabbed one of her boobs and screamed even louder as she pinched her nipple.

Finally he came deep inside of her and then collapsed on top of her. He laid there for a minute looking away from her at the back of the couch.

"That was intense," she said. "You lasted a real long time. I liked it."

He got up and put his pants back on. He watched her pull her green necklace of a shirt back down over her breasts. The shirt barely covered them. "Is it cheaper to buy just half a shirt?" Not able to think of anything else to say he went for the joke to release the tension in his own mind.

"Sometimes," she quipped back, oblivious to his inner turmoil. "So are you coming to our game tomorrow?"

She had genuine excitement in her voice and he just couldn't hold onto that anger that erupted from him during sex. "Yea I'll be there."

* * * * * * * * * *

The game that next night had been a disaster. The girls won and Alaina looked fantastic out there in more ways than one. Not only the hottest player on the court but the clear MVP. Well one other player on the team came close to her level. A blonde with a heavy tan and big nose was also on fire that game. The same girl that aggressively climbed on top of him and fucked him yesterday. Of course they are on the same fucking team.

Not to mention McKenzie, his onetime fling to release some pent up sexual frustration, was also on the team. The three girls he fucked all on the volleyball team together. McKenzie and Alaina was just a coincidence, but not now. One of them told Nicole, but which one?

Mr. G tried to stay busy the following day but before the day even started Nicole showed up at his room. "It seems I forgot my book."

"With how you study I'm surprised you need it."

"Ms. Eggleston has a different style than yours."

"Oh my style?" Mr. G got offended. He wanted to yell and yet her feared attracting attention. In fact he had already raised his voice louder than intended and so he spoke his next question in a hushed tone, "You think I instigated that?"

"You did with the others and I was feeling left out"

"Others?" Mr. G asked, trying his best to looked shocked and play dumb.

"I was doing research. As a teacher you really should be more supportive of the scientific method."

"I'm a math teacher."

"I saw you at the game last night. I hope you enjoyed watching. That was the best game of my life." Her shoes had a small heel and they clicked loudly on the floor as she walked towards him. "Of course Alaina did great last night too. Last two games she's been on fire. And McKenzie, last night she was a little off but you should have seen her last Saturday." Closer she came to him, staring him down while exuding confidence. "And it occurred to me that there's a common factor between all these great performances. Do you know what that is?" She leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Your cum was inside us from the day before."

"You're insane," Mr. G said as he backed away.

"I do not know what form luck will take but I know to not question it when it arrives."

"That's just anecdotal evidence."

"If you're right then it doesn't matter one way or the other, but if I'm right and we stop then it could have disastrous results on the end of the season."

"We are not doing that again," Mr. G said firmly, or at least tried to while also whispering to her as he nervously looked to the door to confirm no one else was walking in.

"If you don't then I'm going to tell Alaina you cheated on her... twice."

"I thought Alaina was your friend."

"She is, but college recruiters are watching and I need us to finish strong so I am going to take whatever chance I see."

"Can we not discuss this now?"

She grabbed a post-it note off his desk and wrote down her number. She then walked up to him and placed the note in his front pocket while her other hand felt his crotch. She smiled when she felt how hard he was. "Our next game is on Tuesday. I'll expect to hear from you, my lucky charm."

* * * * * * * * * *

That Saturday Alaina came over again, but thankfully she didn't wear her high school uniform this time. She wore a blue long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the top 3 buttons left undone. A large silver cross hung around her neck and a pair of white shorts finished the outfit.

They drove an hour north before looking for a place to eat lunch. It was just some random diner, a place far enough away that it was unlikely they would run into anyone from school. The drive up was pleasant. Alaina did most of the talking as Mr. G tried to think of a way to ask about Nicole, but he couldn't figure out the right words.

At lunch he gave on this task and started dominating the conversation with tales from his past. Mostly fun stories he'd tell at a party like getting lost while hiking or the time in high school he snuck out of the house to join friends for a midnight bonfire at the beach, just anything really to keep his mind off the present complications.

Alaina liked his beach story and so after lunch they drove 30 minutes further to find a remote beach. It was a cool autumn day and neither brought a bathing suit anyways so they just walked the beach. It was nice; they had it all to themselves. Here it was easy to not think about school and her classmates and all the other headaches should his various levels of deceit be discovered.

He thought about having sex with her on the beach, but he didn't make a move. Although those open buttons were inviting and the low hanging cross was a fun contradiction. A symbol of chastity and yet almost an arrow pointing down at her cleavage. If only she was a little large in the chest. He couldn't quite tell, but it looked like she didn't have bra on.

The drive back was even more pleasant. Maybe she missed his lustful attention, maybe she wanted to reward his effort at a deeper connection or maybe she was just horny herself. Whatever was going through her head, she reached over and brushed the hair over his ear as he drove. And then her hand moved to his pants. She stroked it a few times over his pants. His cock grew but there wasn't much room his jeans. Thankfully she undid the button to free his cock from its denim prison. He shifted so that only his left hand held the steering wheel while his right he placed on her seat.

She pulled his cock out. Still growing it wasn't fully hard yet. It kind of had an hourglass shape. She continued to stroke it and watched with fascination as it grew, longer, harder, filled out and lost its hourglass figure. Now it was a steel rod pointing straight up. She bent over and he felt the cold metal cross land on his hip. A split second later her lips reached his cock. He gripped the steering wheel tighter. Good thing it was a long straight and mostly deserted road. He came in her mouth and she did her best to swallow most of it but several globs escaped and dripped down his cock.

With such a long commute, it was late when they got back so she couldn't stay. He had to wait until Monday to return the favor. He scouted out which desk was least visible from the door and led her there when she entered his room for their lunchtime date. Kneeling before her, he rubbed his hands up and down her thighs a couple times before undoing the button on her pants. He pulled them and her panties down to her ankles. Moving his head near that shaved pussy, the smell of her juices was intoxicating. He briefly wondered if the kid who sat here next period would notice anything different. The thought of getting caught made it all the more exciting. His tongue played with her clitoris until she came.

"Well so much for eating lunch," she said noting that they only had 8 minutes left.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I ate my meal."

She smiled at him. "I have another game tomorrow. See you tonight?"

"Looking forward to it."

* * * * * * * * * *

Nicole swung by his room again after school. "You didn't call."

"I was hoping you came to your senses."

"I need my good luck charm. We've got a game tomorrow."

"It's just probability and a random coincidence. There's no luck involved."

"I wonder if Alaina will feel the same way when I ask her opinion."

Mr. G sighed. "Not at school. Come over my place tonight, after Alaina leaves. Probably around 9."

"Why don't you have a busy night ahead of you," Nicole said as she patted the area between his legs. "See you tonight.

Alaina did come over that night as planned, but Mr. G couldn't bring himself to have sex with her knowing he had a planned betrayal latter that night. So instead he convinced her to go back to little town they had lunch at the other day. They talked about the diner but ended up checking out a steak house. He went the steak while she got ribs.

No fellatio this time, she ended up taking a nap on the car ride back instead. Looking over at her sleeping form, he felt his heart strings pull. Was this the start of love? It made thoughts of the upcoming betrayal all the more painful.

He gave her a kiss goodbye when they pulled back into his apartment complex. It was an open mouth kiss but no tongue. It lingered as their lips massaged each other. When the kiss broke she started into his eyes and smiled.

She got in her car and left while he pulled out his phone to text Nicole. He paused before hitting send. He really didn't want to do this, but he wasn't prepared to challenge Nicole. She didn't seem like the type to make an empty threat. She'd tell Alaina, probably even go into graphic detail of what it felt like with him inside her. He'd lose her and then still have to face her every damn day in class. He hit send.

An hour later there was a knock on his door. He opened it to find Nicole in short sleeve shirt with a low neck line. The shirt had alternating pink and black zig zag stripes like a Charlie Brown shirt. Her shirt ended just above her navel. Below that and her toned stomach she wore a tiny pair of jean short shorts. He barely knew her and yet it was exactly what he expected her to wear.

She entered his apartment and gave him a kiss before he had a chance to say anything. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and slapped him on the ass. She broke the kiss quickly and then kept on walking into his apartment.

A second guest entered his apartment after Nicole. She was an inch shorter, quite a bit heavier, and not nearly as tan, although the last one was a good thing as Nicole was starting to turn a little orange. She entered without saying anything to Mr. G, without even looking him in the eye.

"What's McKenzie doing here?"

"Don't be selfish. She wants a good game too," Nicole called back as she walked deeper into his apartment, searching for the bedroom.

McKenzie followed without saying a word to him, but overheard her speak to Nicole once she reached his bedroom. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"Two games. Two games now this has been the predictor of performance. Just come here and don't think about it."

Mr. G headed to the kitchen instead of the bedroom. He grabbed a beer, took a big swig and then looked into the bottle. A threesome with two 18-year olds and they're the ones using him. It was a dream come true and yet a part of him dreaded going back there.

He put his beer down when he heard a giggle coming from the back room. He found them on his bed, topless and kissing. He got the distinct impression this wasn't their first time together. They both had larger breasts than Alaina's small perky tits. Nicole was a B cup while McKenzie's were large and magnificent. He watched with envy as Nicole buried her face into them.

Nicole looked up from sucking on McKenzie's nipple and smiled. "I was wondering when you were going to join us." She crawled over to him and then kneeled at the foot of the bed. She undid the buttons on his shirt and kissed his chest, his neck, his nipples. His hands rubbed her bare shoulders and then he ran them through her hair. Her chemically straightened hair was still soft and silky. He closed his eyes as his hands left hair and touched her bare back.

Then he felt McKenzie's large tits press against his back. She reached around and undid the button of his pants. His pants and boxers fell to the ground. Her hands on his hips, she pulled him into her. One hand slid to massage his balls while the other stroked the shaft.

Nicole laid back on the bed and kicked off her shorts. Laying there completely naked, her entire body head to toe was that overly tan neighboring on orange. But her legs were spread and she was beckoning him to enter her. He crawled on top of her and a mere minute later he was cumming inside of her.

He rolled off of her and onto his back. A second later there were lips around his cock. He wasn't immediately sure which one it was pleasuring him and so he reached over to his side and felt Nicole's breast to make sure she was still beside him.

Once his cock was rock hard again McKenzie climbed on top of him. Mr. G watched her large tits flop with each thrust. His hand abandoned Nicole's body and reached up for McKenzie's. Holding one in each hand, they were more than handful. His hips started moving up and down with her motions.

Nicole not fully satisfied yet and feeling left out, joined back in the fun. She swung her leg over Mr. G and placed her shaved cum-filled pussy directly in his face. She grabbed tight hold of his hair and moaned loudly as he ate her out.

Five minutes later Nicole turned around so she could make out with McKenzie while the two women received pleasure from Mr. G. Ten minutes later McKenzie came. Five minutes after that Nicole came and collapsed on the bed beside the two. She watched Mr. G and McKenzie rearrange as he got on top and powerfully thrust into her for five more minutes until he came. The three of them laid there for blissfully for 10 minutes, and then the girls got, got dressed and left. Mr. G was up for the next hour completely dumbfounded by the casualness for how they approached the whole situation.

* * * * * * * * * *

Mr. G skipped this game. It was just too confusing on an environment. All three girls he fucked playing together on the same team. He was simultaneously rooting for the school and Alaina while against Nicole and her crazy theory. And yet he also didn't want the theory to fail because only the success of the theory would lead to more threesomes.

Of course the day after the game they mentioned on announcements that Nicole & McKenzie combined scored a majority of the points with Alaina not even getting mentioned. Mr. G hoped to avoid the topic at lunch, but that wasn't possible. It was all that was on her mind.

"So last night's game was pretty rough."

"What? I heard on announcements you crushed them."

"The team did. I was kind of off." Alaina looked down and blushed. "Nicole told me the key to success was a good sex romp the night before."

Mr. G started coughing as a piece of meatball went down the wrong pipe. "Excuse me?"

"She's not wrong actually. My best games were days after we, um..." she trailed off and smiled at him. She didn't have to finish her sentence. Mr. G knew all too well what she meant. And so the next game it was sex with Alaina around 6 PM and then his scheduled threesome later that night.

jack4194
jack4194
159 Followers