Teaching Each other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ask a lot of 18 year old dudes how often they flog the bishop? What do you get up to sis?" Kevin said with a smile and this time it was Kasey's turn to cough on her food. She sat back and laughed, when she glanced back at him she saw him turn his gaze back to his cereal. She looked down and saw that the way she was sitting, back from the table a bit her long shirt had pulled up back from her legs, giving a clear view of her white cotton covered mons, the fabric pushed up a bit by her trimmed bush, she could feel her loose breasts under her shirt, her nipples suddenly turgid as she saw him adjust as she stood up from the table taking his bowl to the sink, she saw the front of his sleep pants was tented out from his body.

"Not a lot, just one today." He stood with his back to her, she could see he was taking some steadying breaths.

"Yeah, I get horny, a lot of the time. I do it some, I watch porn just like most guys my age. Just have other stuff I'm busy with, school, gym, basketball. I'm usually so tired I just go to bed and during the day there is not a lot of time and on weekends, well you know with all the crap mom and dad do they need me to keep up with this place. Lawn, pool, watering and all that.

"A regular Cinderella." Kasey said as she took another bite.

"I don't see you out weeding mothers perfect flower beds that she seems to think look amazing all on their own. Or cleaning the pool." Kevin said as he dropped his bowl and finished his drink.

"Do it more often, that's the first step." Kasey said flatly. Kevin turned and stared at her. His eyes dropping once again to her tits pressing against her oversized shirt. "And don't just do it a bunch. Use a technique I read about called edging. It's just like training to run or box or anything. Take yourself to the edge as many times as you can before you let yourself cum. Do that enough and work on your breathing and you will be fine. I sent you the stuff I found. Check your email."

Later that week Kasey was home alone, just finished with a shoot and stripping out of the lingerie set she had received from a fan for a commission shoot when she heard it. Or at least thought she heard it. A moan from down the hall. Standing there in her room fully nude, Kasey hated to admit that her nipples instantly got hard as s rock and she felt herself moisten at the thought Kevin may have taken her advice and at that moment be hard at it, literally.

Kasey felt the heat of lust and guilt swell over her when she felt how excited she was. She felt so ashamed, even though they were not blood she had grown up with him, looked out for him, and babysat him. It was against so many rules and yet when she thought about her strong sexy amazing baby brother taking his cock in his hand, her pussy was dripping wet in an instant.

She was tiptoeing down the hall before she could think better of herself, she had put on a robe just in case her folks were home for some reason but she was not really thinking, she heard it again, a deep throaty male groan. Goosebumps broke out all over her flesh and the silk of her robe felt was setting little fires of lust all along her body, creating a dire need to be touched, man handled. Fucked.

She was at his door, she could hear more now, the rhythmic fap fap fap of flesh colliding with flesh and she froze. Did he have a guest? Maybe Kelly thought the better of her bitch ways and was trying to make it up to Kevin.

Another part of her was terribly jealous at that thought. Either way there was no good reason for her to open the door. And she knew that even as her hand reached out and tried the door handle, which was unlocked and opened the door a crack.

Kasey caught her breath as she saw the scene through the crack in the door. Kevin was alone. Their parent's money had seen them each have a great big TV in their room. Kevin had his full of some pretty hardcore porn at the moment and was currently showing a close up of a big slick cock pounding a flared, passion swollen pussy. Kevin was kneeling on his big bed, he was completely naked, his amazingly athletic body on display. Kasey had to cover her mouth to suppress a gasp when she saw below his waist.

His cock was amazing. From a distance it looked a bit above average, but really thick. Kevin had big hands and it looked like his fingers were barely touching as he stroked it. His eyes locked on the screen. The action on both the bed and the phone was getting good when she saw him stop abruptly, pulling his hand free of his cock, Kevin was focusing, bearing down, clearly trying not to cum. His cock, his blessed amazing cock, was swelled full of blood and throbbing like crazy to the beat of his heart. The crown was leaking a line of clear precum unto his sheets.

Kasey stood holding her breath. She had seen a lot of dicks. More than she had wanted too. So many guys trying to get her to do stuff on film or get her to film with them sent pictures of their cocks to her. She had seen way too many. And this was damn near the thickest she had ever seen. Just the way she liked it. And it was throbbing and sticking straight out from his body, leaking fluid onto the sheets.

She gasped as she dropped a hand between her legs and parted her sodden lips. She had to reach out and take hold of the door frame to keep from falling into the wall as her fingers ran circles around her engorged clit.

Apparently she was louder than she thought because when she opened her eyes after getting over the initial contact, Kevin was looking over at the crack in the door.

Guilt, worry and shame gripped Kasey and she whirled and ran back to her room, shutting the door as quietly as she could manage. She was sure she was caught but she didn't care. As soon as her door clicked shut she went to her bedside table and grabbed her vibrating wand and lay on her back. As soon as the humming device set against her she was writhing on the bed. She kept seeing that thick rod, throbbing and leaking.

Throbbing. Building. Building. Almost there.

"Kevin!" She said his name as she fell over the edge and her pussy began to cease and contract. On and on she rode out the waves of sensation, finally dropping the buzzing device as she clutched and twitched through the earth shattering orgasm her buzzing wand had just given her as she imagined, to her shame, Kevin laying on top of her, holding her close and clutching at her as her warm wet sheath milked his massively wide cock dry. Feel it throb and pulse inside her. Paw at her body and kiss her all over and touch her all over and drive her crazy.

God why did she have to want him so bad?

Kevin. He had been the focus of her whirlwind orgasm she hadn't even thought if he had heard her or perhaps followed her and she figured he had probably heard her exalt his name in as she was cresting. Looking over at her door she realized that it was in fact open a crack.              

Holding her breath, she stood up as quick as she could manage and on wobbly legs, walked over to the door. As she pulled it open, naked as the day she was born, her body sheened with sweat, nipples hard as rocks and her pussy still swollen, red and slick with lust.

The hall was empty. She was disappointed if she was honest. She wanted to see him standing there, his wrist thick cock rampant and throbbing and yearning to be sucked and tucked away in the slick tunnel between her legs, her sucking mouth. Her ass. She felt her pussy shudder at that thought. Thick as he was he would have spread her open like he was fisting her, her poor little asshole. She was scared and horny in equal parts at the thought of him plundering her back passage.

Closing the door she decided to shoot some explicit content, if she couldn't get her pussy stretched out she might as well make some money.

They pretty much didn't see one another most of the rest of that week and into the weekend. Mom and dad came home and informed them both on Saturday during breakfast that they had a conference in Denver and would be gone for a week. Neither she nor Kevin was surprised. They traveled a lot for their work. IT also meant she could film some content near the pool, or outside someplace. She got lots of requests for pool content. And she had been sent the smallest bikini she had ever seen from a fan so may as well see what she could do with the time given their high fences and lack of close neighbors.

She wasn't sure where Kevin was or what his plan was and she wasn't sure what would happen if he saw her filming some topless or nude content by the pool. Things were already weird with her sure that he had caught her watching him jerk off.

She wasn't sure if she should apologize or just let it go. It was warm and sunny out and time to see if this bikini actually fit. Reaching into one of the boxes she had stacked in the bottom of her closet she produced what looked like two strings with 3 eye patches on them.

With oil, puffy towel and her sunglasses she made her way down to the kitchen. Standing naked on the cold tile she began pulling the suit into place. Her tits, a generous D sat nicely on her tanned chest as she tied the straps and pulled the patches literally over just her nipples and areolas. Giggling at how anyone would actually wear this in public she pulled the bottoms up and laughed out loud, it was just a patch of soft fabric that covered her lips. She was glad she had shaved just a day before otherwise she her stubble would have shown. Shaking her head and laughing she gathered her things and pulled the door open and made her way toward the pool.

The sun was warm and there was no wind. Once she reached the lounge chair she set up her phone and started filming. She rubbed her exposed skin with tanning oil, taking her time and giving lots of eye contact. It took her twice as long to apply but after she was done she laid out and tanned. It shocked her that people paid to see this stuff but they did.

"What are you doing out here?!" A voice asked her sternly. Kasey stated at the sound. The heat and the smooth skin and the stillness of the yard had lulled her to sleep. Kevin stood over her, looking incredulously around and then back to her like she had lost her mind.

"What? It's my pool too." She said, irritated that he was being, whatever he was being.

"You're laying out by the pool fuckin naked." Kevin said in a harsh whisper.

"I've got a suit on."

"Where?" Kevin asked as he looked her over. She could feel his eyes on her as if it was a palpable thing, it would have turned her on if she wasn't so annoyed.

"Why do you care? And really, who is gonna see me out here? The fence is high and our neighbors only wish they could see me out here." Kasey ran her hands over her barely covered tits, down her torso and pulling up on the side strings, moving the small patch of crotch covering fabric so one of her fat pussy lips was peeking out the side. Her annoyance turned to frisky thoughts, anything to get him down from his high horse.

"Why don't you get some shorts on and come down here? It's far too nice a day to spend in the house anyway."

Kevin stood over her for a few heartbeats and then made his way back inside. Kasey at first thought he was going to stay inside and continue being an ass. Till she heard the door of the house close and another lounge chair scoot up next to hers.

Standing defiantly, Kevin lay his towel down and let the sun bake on his gorgeous body. He had ditched all his clothes save for a tiny little speedo that hugged the tube that was his semi erect cock and the large lump that was his cum heavy balls behind the black material.

Kasey had to stop herself from moaning out loud. He was just a picture of masculinity. She was glad of the glasses because her eyes never left the shifting bulge of his package.

"Kasey?" Kevin asked apparently for more than the first time trying to get her attention as she was sight locked on his barely covered pussy pleaser. "Can you pass me the oil please?" Kasey broke out of her trance and handed him the oil. As he greased his already golden skin up, Kasey had to fight to keep her eyes from wondering over to gaze at him. Leer was more accurate. She felt like a lion eyeing a gazelle.

"Sis, can you do my back?" Kevin asked as she handed the oil back to her. Trying not to lick her lips in anticipation she nodded and took the oil as he turned around. Squirting a good portion on her hands she began to rub his thickly muscled back. Her hands worked into his strong back muscles, each one felt like an iron cord. His skin was soft and already nicely tanned from hours working outside to keep his family's home looking acceptable to their absentee parents.

She was so wet from seeking the pipe in his tight trunks clearly outlined that her eye patch sized bottoms were soaked, it was only made worse by being allowed to rub pleasant smelling oil all over her brother's V shaped torso.

"How's the training coming along?" She asked as she fought to keep from drooling as she moved lower on his back, his tight round butt so near to her face.

"What training? Oh that." Kevin sighed and then she saw his chest puff out a bit. "I've been doing ok. I mean I'm seeing some 'improvement." Kevin said with a bit of a laugh at the end. Kasey giggled as she finished oiling his back. Kevin turned halfway to reach for the bottle of oil and Kasey nearly dropped it. His cock was HUGE up close. It was easily as thick as his wrist, it was daunting in a way to see it barely restrained like it was behind the matte black stretchy fabric. With her seated ad him standing, it was right in her face as he turned and she looked up and caught his eyes, even behind his glasses, there was no way he didn't know that she was staring at his hog.

"You doing that edging thing I sent you the article on?" She asked as she handed him the oil, laying back down, keeping her thighs together until he too had sat down and got settled. She knew that if he looked too close he would see that the patch covering her lips was already soaked.

"Are you really asking me about my jerking off habits?" Kevin looked at her incredulously, a smirk on his face as she sat soaking up the rays beside her.

"Yes I guess I am, I don't like the idea of chicks like Kelly spreading rumors about my baby brother. Especially when it's something that a good, loving, partner would work with you on and help you and in the end it would work well for both of you."

"Well, I think I've got it handled." Kevin said and there was a pause and they both laughed at the unintentional pun. Kasey was glad of the levity between them. Any worry she had about having been caught watching him was gone.

"Well if you need any more help or suggestions, I'm happy to help." Kasey said as she went back to resting in the sun.

"How would you do that?" Kevin asked with a laugh. Kasey sat quietly for a moment. Thinking she didn't know if it would help but if she got what she wanted it would be to pull the tiny trunks down and slide his cock all the way down her throat and really put him to the test. The thought caused a nagging want in her loins, at first it was just a look or a sick little fantasy, but it was growing now into a downright need.

"There are lots of little tricks out there. I would have to know a lot more about your mishap the other day with Kelly to know how bad it really was to help you" Kasey said as she reapplied the oil, loving the way it set her nerve alight as she touched her skin, her eyes slipping over to Kevin, his thick muscled chest and his corded arms.

"I think I've got it covered Kase. Thanks for looking out for me." Kevin said and then settled back into the chair. After a bit she stood up and stretched, the motions causing her nipples to slip out from under the patches in dramatic fashion. Kevin shook his head as he couldn't help but see her body on displace as it was.

"You're lucky mom didn't see that suit if it's even a suit at all."

"I'm a grown woman, I could sit out here naked if I wanted." Kasey said as she put her hands on her hips. Not bothering to replace the patches over her nipples. Then the thought struck her. Time to prove a point. Reaching up behind her back she pulled the string and the knot came undone, and then even surprising herself a bit, she pulled the strings on her hips and the sodden patch covering her lips and hole fell away.

"See, I do what I want." Kasey said slowly, no humor in her voice. She knew that her lips, swollen as they were with her near perpetual state of arousal, were glistening wet and she cut an impressive sight. Her tanned skin was shiny with oil. Her large pert breasts sat high on her chest, her nipples hard and aching.

Kevin was just staring at her as she stood there, his hot blonde older sister, all her charms on full display. Kasey saw the rod of his cock began to move under his trunks, where it had been laying tight against his groin off to the left, it quickly straightened out and began to fill with blood and to her shock become even thicker, the flared head fighting to push up and out of the tight elastic waist.

"Kasey." Kevin said, his voice hoarse.

"Yes." Kasey said, she was breathing heavier as she stood there naked before him. His hands and mouth and cock just a few feet away.

"Please go inside."

"Why?" Kasey asked, hands on her naked hips.

"Because if you don't I'm going to do something bad that will no doubt ruin our relationship. Please. I'm not sure how to feel right now."

Kasey closed her eyes and felt goosebumps spring up all over her body. He wanted her too. Clearly pretty badly by the turgid condition of his cock

Kasey wanted to move to him, straddle his prone form and simply let this furious need bloom. But there was something that stopped her. With a nod she picked up her towel and her discarded suit and walked into the house without another word. Her body was screaming for release but she felt like she had hurt Kevin by taking things this far. She loved him, so much it hurt and the thought that her pussy and want to have him man handle her sexually had sullied their relationship was almost more than she could bear.

For the next few days Kasey kept to her room and the kitchen. With her en suite bathroom she barely had to leave at all. She shot a bit of content but it was lackluster. A few of her followers said so and inquired after why. Leeches she thought, they didn't actually care why. They just wanted a way in to get to maybe do more than see her naked or in some strappy hard to take off and put on lingerie.

All she wanted to do was find Kevin and get lost in a tight embrace from her favorite person and just forget for a while.

The doorbell rang. Pulling on her sweats, Kasey headed down to the door. She was used to a bunch of packages most days but today there was one for Kevin and something about it screamed 'discreet packaging'.

Taking her own stuff up to her room she dropped the package in front of his closed door and knocked a single time before going back to her own room. It was more of the same, gifts from admirers and some odds and ends she had ordered, clothes and whatnot.

'What was Kevin ordering?' she thought to herself as she opened her last box. It was a commission video request. Oh boy this might be fun. But she would need someone to help her get set up. She could call Becky, it probably would not be the strangest thing she had asked her bestie to do since they had met. But she didn't want to answer questions since she hadn't told her friend exactly what kind of modeling she was doing.

Kevin wouldn't do it, or more aptly she shouldn't ask him to help her but this guy wanted to see her like this and was willing to pay an obscene amount of money to see it. Before she knew it she was standing in front of his door hand raised to knock when he pulled the door open. They both stood there, having jumped in surprise.