Teaching Each other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, you are always so good to me. Loving me, taking care of me like you do, like you always have." She was really close and he was too, she picked up the speed of her thrusting. "I think maybe this once. It might be ok."

"If what? Oh fuck I'm gonna cum."

"Just this once, you can cum wherever you want." Kasey pulled her fingers free of her gash and used both hands, now really working the sleeve up the full length of his pole.

"Oh god I want to do it inside you so bad." Kevin whimpered his fists bunching up on the cushions of the couch.

"Just this once, fuck baby just this once. Its ok, I'm sure it's ok!" Kasey was now at a frantic pace and she saw it then, his eyes pinched shut and he bucked his hips in shot little thrusts as he finally let himself cum. The end cap of the sleeve was not on and such was the strength of his orgasm that jolts of creamy white cum rocketed out in three quick bursts, the last barely cleared the sleeve. Kevin gasped and coiled in on himself, giving a relieved yet frantic cry as his organ began to pulse and spew its hot contents into the sleeve.

"I can feel you! Oh god I can feel you, your hot cum inside me!" Kasey cried as she felt the hot cream roll down the outside of the sleeve over her fist. It was hot and viscous and she wanted so desperately inside her. To feel hem clutch at her and hold himself deep inside her as he shook and pulsed and finally finished emptying his balls.

"You made such a mess inside me, baby. I can feel how hot and sticky it is. It feel so good." She said as she finally and slowly slid the sleeve up his flagging cock. Dropping it on the carpet beside her.

Kevin's eye popped open and she gave a little squeal as he lifted her up and onto the couch on her back. His eyes were fiery and staring through her with hunger she had seen before but never knew how badly she wanted until she saw it on his face. He moved atop her, holding himself over her as he leaned down and kissed her roughly on the lips, their tongues dueling before he pulled back. Looking over her body with his needing eyes she looked up at him, her breasts laying on her chest and heaving as she gave rapid excited breathes, hoping he would continue.

His hands reached up and took hold of the waist of her shorts. She could feel how sodden her folds were and she could not wait to have him touch her and do whatever they might get up to once her shorts were off and her body fully open to him.

They heard the front door shut and their parent's voices fill the house. Panic filled both their eyes and they both shot to their feet, Kevin gathered the lube and the cum covered sleeve and his robe, she grabbed her robe and shot for this door. He paused at the door of his bathroom, and she at the same time at the door to the hall, she gave him a wide blushing smile and raised a shiny cum covered finger to her lips and sucked it into her mouth before throwing a giggle at him and fleeing back across the hall

Kasey didn't see Kevin for two days after their encounter. She busied herself with the work of being a content creator. She had started a channel that watched her paly some of her favorite games. She wasn't very good but she didn't care and neither did her fans. They wanted to see her naked more or proposed to her or the usual stuff. She had a couple of commission requests for her with other women, other men, several people at once but nude model she may be, porn star she was not.

Night had fallen on the third day when she heard him walk past her room, his footsteps paused beside her door and she tensed, she was sitting in the midst of her gaming stream that he might come in and then she would have to speak to him, not really sure what she might say or what he might say.

But he never came by. She waited for three hours after she heard him head to his room but nothing. Finally after getting her ass kicked in COD for one last time she cut off the camera, put her things away and stripped out of her clothes and climbed into the shower. As she soaped up and washed herself she could still feel the minimally raw quality to her loins, she was usually a once a day masturbator but after the nigh frantic nature of the trussed up orgasm session she had not had to see to herself since that night. But now that she was remembering how hot it was, the feel of his hot cum on her hands, the look on his lovely face when reached that frantic conclusion, watching his strong masculine form writhe as she took him to the pinnacle. As she stood under the scalding hot water she felt the viscous heat rising between her legs and as she shut off the water she knew that once she dried off she was going to grab her wand and see her own mountain top a time or two before she crawled into bed. Her hair up in a towel, another wrapped around her still damp body, she picked up her lotion and opened the door to her ensuite and stopped dead.

Kevin sat on the end of her bed, only the bedside lamp was on and he was completely naked, his deflated cock lay against his thigh as he sat waiting. As the door opened and she came to the door, he looked up and their eyes met.

Nothing was said. The silence was thick. Kasey reached up and pulled the tuck of her towel off as it sat over her tits and let it fall away, exposing her to the cool of the room. Reaching up she doffed her hair towel as well, her blonde hair still wet as it fell around her face and shoulders. Kevin started to stand and she moved toward him, straddling him and locking his lips to hers without saying a word. They moaned into on another's mouths as she pushed him back onto the bed and settled herself down on his lap, her lips locked with his, her tongue fighting gently with his as their bodies moved against one another. Kasey could feel him hardening up underneath her. Her freshly showered flesh was beginning to heat as she pushed him back onto the bed and he lay back. Reaching up with his large strong hands, she guided his hands to her tits. She groaned and began to roll her hips as he squeezed and kneaded her breasts.

She could feel the want between her legs growing as she rolled her hips and held Kevin's hands against her chest. His rough palms made her sensitive nipple sing with sensation. Color started on her chest above her heaving breasts.

He pulled his hands away and grabbed Kasey's taunt round butt cheeks and pulled her forward. Reaching between them, Kevin grabbed hold of his cock and pulled it up so it lay flat against abdomen. Kasey dropped her pussy down onto the underside of his quickly swelling cock and began dragging his filling organ along the split of her drooling pussy, wincing in pleasure each time she drug her clit along his length.

Nothing was said. There was only breathing and sounds of pleasure as she continued to leave a wet coating along his length that had now reached its full length and width. Kasey was shaking with pleasure when she felt his wide glans move over her open hole and she pause, tipping her pelvis down she was able to capture the dome like head of his cock and she applied pressure and felt its large spongy head begin to pry her opening wider as she continued to work her lower lips around his glans.

He reached down to grab her hips and help her along and she gripped his wrists, pulled his hands above his head and held them there as she continued to roll her hips and finally, with some concerted effort she managed to work the head of his tower like cock inside her. Her hole and lips were stretched taunt around him as she shifted her weight and began to force him slowly into her. She held her breath as Kevin chewed his lip and squeezed his eyes shut as her almost painfully tight and sodden sheath slide over his massively wide cock. Kasey felt like she was being pried open. She had been with a few guys, not a ton but none of them had been as thick as Kevin. And it was more than that. It felt so much better. Better than anyone she had ever been with bar none. There was no awkward anything. This felt like it was meant to be. Like she was born to be filled by him. Kasey leaned forward, pressing her large tits to him as she began kissing his neck and ears. Showering him with kisses as he flexed his hips up at her, forcing himself into her about half way before she had to roll her hips, let him slide back out a bit and then push further down on his tower of wet flesh. She was so wet, but even as drenched as s she was it was still fat enough that she felt a bit like a virgin as he sought out a home deep within her slick pleasure sleeve.

Then, after a few moments of pushing and pulling, she finally seated herself fully on him, feeling his balls against her stretched lips as she felt the fat head of his cock brush the very edge of her womb. Kasey lay mostly atop him now, her eyes pinched shut as she let his organ just soak inside her, her arms fully extended which left her tits dangling in his face. Looking down she swept her hair back and saw he was looking up at her with a gaze filled with want and need. It was as if every dream and need was contained in her spongy insides and was now shrink-wrapping him in wetness and pleasure beyond measure.

Kasey locked eyes with Kevin and she felt something far deeper than the impressively large organ now buried inside her. She felt love, a much deeper love than she had ever felt for any of her most serious of boyfriends. She wanted to please him so badly, and she could see in his face and knew that he would move heaven and earth to please her and not just with his body. She felt tears in her eyes of absolute pleasure as she bent lower and kissed him, the kiss of a lover, the kiss of the utmost desire.

With the barest of movements, Kasey began to rock her hips and nearly screamed as she did. Such was the thickness of him that his shaft drug deliciously against her g-spot with each stroke and also dragged against her clit as well. Everything told her to pull her feet up beside his hips and squat over him and slam fuck him until she passed out or he came till his balls were shriveled and empty or both. The pleasure was almost too much to handle, but she wanted it to go slow, she wanted it to last for hours and only let him loose of her quim when he was begging her to stop. She was barely moving, short shallow strokes with him buried inside her for the most part but she was already starting to sweat and had to bite her lip hard with each lap she made on his cock.

Then it happened, she felt the frantic build of a raging orgasm, it took her by surprise and Kasey gave a groan that turned into a scream and she sat all the way back, feeling her insides struggled to really pulse and squeeze hard as spread as they were around this immaculate fleshy invader. Kasey saw stars as she came out the other end of the orgasm and to her delight and surprise the orgasm caused her enough lubrication to eke out around his stout tube that she was able to start to really glide over its surface.

"Kelee..." Kevin gasped out as she started to roll her hips in longer strokes.

"Yes, love?" She asked, her face now only a few inches away from his as she held his hands still above his head. She paused her hips on the full down stroke, his cock fully sheathed inside her and kissed him deeply, their tongues touching gently like shy lovers as they let their passion out in almost a tender way as they kissed, their bodies joined.

"Please I need to touch you." He said, his voice was horse. Kasey could feel him twitching. Could feel him throbbing with the thundering of his heart. Kasey nodded and let go of his wrists, her hands going to his face and holding their kiss. Kevin's hands dropped instantly to her ass, her gripped her cheeks roughly and began to rock her hips. She helped, finally unlocking her lips from his as she gasped with each stroke into his mouth until she began to grit her teeth as another gut clenching orgasm grabbed her by the loins and she felt her pussy clamp down on him hard as a vice, pulsing as he continued to push and pull her pelvis up and down his shaft, he was helping her to roll her pelvis too, spreading her cheeks with each down stroke, it was intense and seemed sordid, as she could feel her tightly muscled yet soft cheeks spread open and the cold air light on the swelter of liquid that inundated that area where they were joined. She could hear the wet sounds as his cock slid in and out of her and feel every ridge and contour of him. Kasey wished so badly she knew what he was feeling, praying that he felt as good as she did in that moment. Skin to skin, nothing between them as they coupled so gently yet in earnest in the low light of her bedroom.

Kasey had no idea how long they had been at it when he grabbed tight hold of her and held her hips still. She growled deep in her throat as she was almost at the peak of another orgasm and knew it would only have taken a few more strokes for her to again gel her insides with her slick fluid and clench around him in what seemed like a never ending stream of orgasms.

"Roll over." Kevin said and she felt her insides tighten when she heard the command I his voice, the power behind it. She kissed him hard then and with exquisite slow movement pulled her body off his cock and it came free with a fleshy pop. Her legs shook as she lay down on her back and Kevin climbed over the top of her. Spreading her legs wide, no words were spoken as he ran the fat head of his cock over her lips and once more splayed them wide and pushed inside her.

Kasey was glad that she got really wet during sex because she would need it to keep this sex easy and not a painful thing given his girth. She was delighted as he was fully inside her with only two thrusts. With a show of her flexibility she spread her legs out until she was doing a soft of splits with him lying and thrusting between her legs, he held tight to her and she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tight to her. His face as next to her ear, breathing heavy as he pumped away. He was hitting all the right spots, rubbing and touching every place that set her off and after a few short minutes a trio of small orgasms hit her like a sledgehammer and without pause. With each clinching explosion he never varied his tempo or depth. She could feel the smile of pride on his face against her cheek as he continued to thrust into her.

"Kelee" Kevin said her name as he began to pick up the pace, her thrusts gaining in speed and their groins clapping together as he began to build up. She held tighter to him, her fingernails digging into him as she felt him near the end. He had done so well, he had pleased her so many times and she would have been happy with one truth be told. She felt him keep thrusting, going even faster as he started to really gasp and say her name over and over as she whispered in his ear.

"I want you to fill me up. Just this once, just his once." She felt her own release building with his as she felt his organ begin to swell, even subtly and only just as he hammered into her. She was stretched so taunt around him, she began to try to squeeze him, she knew very well how but it was hard given the girth of him but she bore down as she felt him sift in to final stretch and his hands hooked over her shoulders as he began to pull her body counter to his thrusting so he could achieve full depth with each thrust as the bed shook, the headboard beat into the wall as his breathing became gasping and then a sharp animalistic noise and then he gave a bellow and pushed himself as deep as he could and froze.

Pulse pulse pulse she felt him cumming in rapid contractions and the pressure of each burst of cum against her cervix as she gripped his shoulders and screamed out.

"Oh god Kevin yes!!! Give it to me baby. Fill me up!" Kevin's hips gave small sharp thrust as she continued to pulse and expel his load inside her. She had never felt so wet, so splayed open, so full of liquid head. She hugged him tight and made a contented noise in his ear. She could not have been more content or happy at that moment. His seed covering her cervix in a thick life giving glaze. She had seen those dirty meme, gifs of sexy girls telling big cocked studs to breed them, baste their insides with molten heat. Kasey let her legs drop finally, the soreness in her hips not even a thought at that moment as an aftershock rippled through him and his flagging cock flexed again and she felt a little last blast of added heat join the pools of their combined cum she giggled and licked his ear.

Wrapping her heels tight against his butt she held him tight as he pushed himself up so that her face was inches from his. He just looked at her, his eyes wet, his face red with exertion, his hair matted at the temples with sweat.

"I'm so glad we did that. I just had to have you." Kevin said as he kissed her gently and she felt him flex again within her, his flagging cock halting its wilting as she kissed him and flexed her hips toward him and squeezed his cock with her strong inner muscles.

"I needed you so much. I need you more and more. You know this can't be the only time." Kasey said and he smiled so broadly she kissed him again. She felt so many things at that moment. Giddy, silly, intense love swelled over her. She could not picture being with anyone else as she kissed him gently and then more intensely as she felt his cock twitch a bit more to life and he began to flex and thrust inside her.

Over the next hour Kasey and Kevin fucked at two more times. She screamed so loud when he fucked her from behind that she was sure the neighbors would call the police. She could not make any noise as she felt him thrust a final time inside her and again bath her insides in his scalding hot cum. Then she got to ride him again, this time there was no small movements or attempt at wordless lovemaking. As she rode him they were rutting. Fucking in the most base and animalistic way as she rocked her hips and said some of the filthiest things she could think of to him as she basically frantically ground herself on him, stirring her guts with his hugely thick member until they both came with mind shattering intensity. This time though she showed him a little treat as she pulled off of him at the last second and took his twitching member in her mouth and felt him cum a meager amount of hot sweet fluid which she sucked and swallowed and stroked him until he collapsed and twitched and shook, laughing as his body fought to find a grounded state as she kept sucking and stroking him until he actually had to push her away from his battered and spent cock.

She lay in his arms a as they fought off sleep. Their bodies were slick with fluids and sweat and the sheets of her bed were as wet as if she had dried off from her shower with them. She lay with her head on his chest and stroked his wet pec feeling sleep pawing at her as she felt his seed seeping from her dilated lips and sighed contently.

"Love you Kelee." He whispered as he squeezed her tighter. She smiled and looked up at him, not upset with the use of her birth name for the first time pretty much ever.

"Love you more." She said honestly and shared a gentle, tired kiss with him as they quickly succumbed to sleep, the thoughts only of the joys to come from their new found relationship and what the morning would bring.