Teaching Each other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi"

"Hi"

"So I was wondering something, and I want you to be honest with me if you don't want to do it I'll understand."

"Kase, just ask. I'll tell you one way or the other." Kevin said, standing there looking so fine in his athletic shorts and no shirt.

"I am trying to get set up to shoot a video. It's a specific request from a...patron. And the request is such that I can't do it all by myself. I was wondering if you would help me."

Kevin stood in his doorway, his handsome face pensive.

"How can I help?" Kevin asked. Kasey felt relief spread through her, something about the way he said it spoke to how much he still loved her and it might be a weird request but he was willing to help. This was how she made her money and he was going to do what he needed to do.

"Ok. So these are thigh cuffs. I'm going to have you cuff my wrists to my thigs." Holding up the next thing in the box, Kasey went on. "I can manage the ball gag on my own but I'll need you for the last part and to secure my other hand and to..." She hesitated. This last part was going to be a bit tough.

"What? What else?" Kevin asked, his prominent Adams apple working up and down as he swallowed back his nerves. They were already in a pretty weird area, why back down now? Reaching into the box, Kasey pulled out a small pink device that was vaguely horse shoe shaped.

"So this end goes inside me. And this end goes against my clit." Kasey sat in silence and Kevin's face went red as a cherry as he nodded and they both burst out laughing.

"Anything else?" Kevin asked once he had regained his composure.

"Actually, yes. Can I see your phone?" Kasey downloaded the necessary app and handed him his phone back. "So once we get all this set up, I will need you to turn on the camera and then for the next twenty minutes or so if you could raise and lower the intensity of the vibration." Kasey showed him how to use the app, the touch screen. As she did, the vibrator went crazy, shaking like a big pink June bug in the box and rattling all about. Kasey felt her insides moisten and clutch as she imagined how crazy that was gonna drive her as she was powerless to pull it free.

"So, after a half hour you want me to come get you?

"Yeah, unless I die from orgasms, then just make sure mom and dad don't find me like that. Fondle my boobs a bit and call the coroner." Kevin shook his head and shoved her gently and she led him into her room where her cam was set up and ready to go.

"Well, Should I turn around?" Kevin asked as he started to turn away from her and she caught his arm.

"You saw me naked by the pool, I'm about to have you restrain me and put a vibrator in my pussy and then basically control my orgasms for about a half an hour. I think we are past modesty at this point, hon." Kasey said and without any ceremony she hooked her thumbs in the sides of her sweats and straps of her thong and skinned them all the way to the floor in one big yank and stepped out of them.

"And we are naked." Kevin said as he fidgeted a bit move as she pulled her shirt up and over her head, her large, pert tits wobbling on high and perky on her chest. She lay down on the bed and began buckling the ball gag behind her head, letting the rubber ball hang on her neck as she attached the first cuff to her thigh and then the second. Kevin approached and she paused. He was so close. She could smell him, he had showered very recently and he smelled amazing and clean and so very manly. She was aware again, that she was naked, her legs spread and she was on her back on her soft bed.

"I'll help." Kevin said quietly and Kasey nodded. Placing her first wrist into the restraint and then the second. She could feel the fool air of the room on her aching nipples and her wet and engorged clit and lips. Laying back on her pillows she looked up at Kevin and smiled.

"Two things left." Kasey said quietly, she was already shaking a bit in lust and anticipation and nerves. Kevin nodded and reached up and hooked the rubber ball into her mouth.

"Too tight?" Kevin asked as he finished buckling it into place, making sure not to catch any of her short blonde hair in the buckle. Kasey shook her head and looked over at the box as Kevin reached into it and pulled out the pink vibrator. The business end of it was fatter and contoured to really stimulate her insides and if she figured it right it was going to rest right against her g-spot once the other end was properly seated against her clit. Reaching over, Kevin picked up his phone and tapped the screen and upped the setting, the vibrator was buzzing and shaking like crazy.

"Wow. This thing is crazy. You sure you want me to just leave you here. I could check on you every few minutes." Kevin said as he turned it off and sat beside her. His eyes drifting over her body, lingering on her tits and then to her shaven, slightly splayed lips.

"Kasey lay back, the ball gag in her mouth and she considered after a few minutes. Nodding she settled in and Kevin stood up and then, he settled onto the bed between her splayed thighs. She tensed as he placed a hand on her knee and pulled her thighs open a bit further. She gazed between her tits at him and saw the top of her mons, looking up from the slope of her sex she saw his eyes were gazing at it then up over her tanned skin and to her eyes.

"You look pretty...ready. Should I turn it on first or slide it in first." Kevin asked and then looking up from her splayed lips he laughed at her expression, plastic ball propping her mouth open and rendering her unable to speak. "Right sorry." Pressing the screen on his phone and setting it buzzing he lowered his hand and she tensed as the bussing devise traced from the lower bloom of her lips slowly up and pushed them open, then climbing over and standing on her hooded clit. She bit down on the ball and groaned in her throat. Kevin held it there, watching her twitch and groan and watching her hole dilate and clench as it ached for the device to find its home inside.

Kasey's eyes nearly unfocused as she felt Kevin push the vibrating node into her and then as if her pussy had suddenly caught fire, the other end with the cup portion seated itself right against her clit and, as she had guessed the contoured inner knob seated against the rough set of nerve inside her drenched tunnel.

Standing up, Kevin turned off the probe and moved to the camera. With a final smile he keyed the recorder and then moved over to the door. He stopped in the arch and lifted his phone and tapped the screen and ran his finger up to the top of his screen.

Kasey felt like siege of sensations flood her system at her core and she began instantly moaning and twitching about. The gag held most of them back but her muffled exultations could still be heard as she writhed and pulled against her bonds. The sensations built and built and crested and she felt her core twitching and clutching hard against the vibrating pulsing contraption. It literally took her less than thirty seconds and it wasn't letting up. She wanted to flail around, scream ad writhe all over her bed, but restrained as she was she could only flex and contort and cry out behind the gag, pinch her eyes shut and feel her insides clench down so tight and then pulse she was sure she was going to crush the devise, she would feel the wetness surge out around it and down over his lips and her ass. Then started another spree of about seven mini orgasms in a row, each on a little bigger than the last. She was shaking and fading in and out of consciousness. Time faded out and then she saw Kevin.

Standing at the edge of her vision, he was moving over to stand beside her on the bed. Please touch me, she thought. Touch me anywhere.

"I can turn it off if it's too much." He whispered. She felt tears rolling out the sides of her eyes, the pleasure was so intense it almost started to her. She had lost count of how many times she had come. Her body was shaking and she was suffering involuntary twitching all over. She was moaning out on long moan. It was like every nerve in her body was on fire, her stomach hurt at this point from cumming so much and so hard and then she felt it, Kevin's hand on her left tit, groping and pinching her nipple almost gently at first. That touch alone was enough, she hit the wall.

She clenched and cried out and then everything went dark and murky. Vaguely she felt the buzzing pleasure demon inside her stop and be taken out. Her pussy was sore and haggard after the beating it had taken. She felt something soft and warm thrown over her and then her light was off and she fell asleep.

Kasey awoke some time later, taking stock of her status. She was still in bed and still naked. She was very very sore, her body still reeling from the insane amount of pleasure she had put it through but she was still covered and warm and rested and night was showing through the window but Kevin was not there.

Rolling over and dropping her legs out of the bed she felt how sore and worn out she was. She was still stark naked and her skin was clammy from all the sweating she had done in the intensity of her repeated, relentless orgasms. It was still dark out her window. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a pair of silky black shorts that barely covered her and left part of each of her ass cheeks hanging out. Pulling her silk robe from the chair she pulled it on and leaned out into the hall, no parents, all dark, except for the light coming from under the door in Kevin's room. Quietly she padded down the hall and as she stopped near his door and listened.

She could hear the quiet and rhythmic slap slap slap of wet skin crashing into one another. Kasey went to the handle and tried it. Locked. Really? No one was ever home. Why would he lock his door unless? Unless he didn't want her in their either. Kasey stood in the hall and tried not to feel a bit let down. He has been there and controlled one of the most intense series of orgasms she has ever had in her life.

Moving to her parent's room she found the key they kept that would open every room in the house. Moving back to the door she opened it.

Peeking through the crack in the door she saw the back of her brother's head. The room illuminated only by light from the TV across for the door. Once again there was a scene of debauchery on the TV. A tanned and flawless skinned beauty was on her hands and knees, taking a pounding from some massive cocked stud. She could see Kevin's head above the swell of the couch. She could see from the rhythmic motion of his body that he was stroking himself. She felt her brutalized hole, still worn from the midday exertions, moisten at the thought of him stroking his wildly thick cock. It was no doubt wet from his leaking fluids and filled with blood, his balls tight against the base of his vein corded shaft. Kasey felt her nipples tightened up as she entered the room and shut the door without a sound. The moans and wails of the woman on the screen covered any sounds of her approach as she crossed the soft carpeted room. She was closer now, looking over the top of the couch now she could see he had something other than his thick veiny cock in his hand. It was tube device. It was clear and she could see his shaft moving within as he moved it along his shaft. On the couch beside him she saw a bottle of lube and now that she was closer she could hear the wet sound of the tube moving over his rod as he pleasured himself.

"What have you got there?" She asked as she let her robe fall open to reveal her smooth stomach and the half swell of her large breasts as they hung freely inside her robe. At the sound of her voice, Kevin freed his cock from the tube with an audible wet pop, causing a line of clear liquid to fall from the tube onto his groin and pulled a pillow from beside him to cover his exposed pole.

"What the fuck, Kase?" He said, grabbing the remote and shutting off the sordid coupling on the TV. "I locked the door for a reason." He moved to grab a shirt or robe from the back of the couch, holding the pillow tight against his bare abdomen. Kasey moved before she knew what she was doing really, moving around the couch she sat beside him, her bare leg touching his, the contact made them both gasp quietly.

"How long have you been at it?" Kasey asked as she turned so she could see him while she sat on the edge of the cushion, she felt him tense as she placed her hand on his thigh, and she could feel the heat of the skin beneath her hand.

"I've been edging. I've been doing this tonight since you passed out." He looked over at the clock. "About an hour ago. I was pretty close and gonna let go this time but you messed that up for me. Thanks by the way. Now if you will excuse me I have to take care of this before my balls ache all damn night." Kevin was truly upset as he tried to scoot away when she reached across him her robe parting and her naked breasts dragging across his legs and the pillow as she picked up the clear tube he had cast aside on the couch beside him.

"Really?" Kevin asked, as he reached for it she stood, forcing him to retreat in order to keep the pillow in place. Kasey held the clear tube in her hands and turned it over. The wide end looked like it held a sheath of soft clear tube, it was contoured with soft gel knobs and ridges, and the entrance looked like a good thick set of labia majora, though they were clear coated with a lubricant and juices from the font of Kevin's sex. The opening inside the lips had been gaped by her brother's girth and the realistic feeling lips had were warm to the touch.

"Is this a Fleshlig..?" Kasey pulled her hands back as Kevin leaned forward, nearly grabbing the tube out of her hand.

"Give it back!" Kevin yelled.

"Does this thing work pretty well?" Kasey asked as she slipped two fingers inside the warm we confines of the tube. She could feel the slick insides, the nubs rubbing on the flesh of her fingers, the smell of his fluids mixed with the smell of warm lube. It really did feel pretty damn real. Kevin pulled the pillow out of the way for the briefest instant, showing her his member that had flagged and was now laying against his groin pointed at his left hip, somewhat reduced but clearly still very aroused. After his brief show he quickly covered it back up. Kasey felt her already moist loins surge ache when she saw the brief advertisement of the thick pillar beneath the pillow.

"What does it look like?" Kevin said as he again reached for the tube again and this time she let him grab it, his hand holding hers. As he pulled, trying to free if from her grasp she moved with it, now standing between his knees in just her open robe and her little silk shorts, the crotch clinging to her sex as she stood looking down at him.

"It looks like you need some attention." Kasey said as she shrugged her shoulders, the silken robe slipping from her shoulders, leaving her standing between his spread knees, her breasts standing out, nipples hard in the heat of the room. Kevin wet his lips with the tip of his tongue but did not say anything to dispute her. Kasey knelt down on the soft carpet setting down the sleeve beside her, she reached up and took hold of the pillow.

"Kelee..." Kevin whispered

"What, baby?" Kasey whispered back, somehow not upset at him using her given name and not her nickname.

"We should not do this. You're my sister." Kevin said even quieter in that last word, as if the title itself was a sin. He sucked in a breath as she took hold of the sides of the pillow.

"Not by blood, honey." Kasey sad with a shrug and pulled the pillow, there was the tiniest resistance but not enough to stop it from being pulled away, revealing the now swelling organ to her. Setting the pillow aside she reached over and grabbed the lube from beside him on the couch. "Have to say that at this point, as turned on as I am, I don't know if I would care." There was silence between them as she popped the lid from the lube and squirted a bit more on her palm and reaching out she took hold of him and he leaned back with a gasp as she began to spread the lube all over his not turgid pole, rubbing it over his glans and down to cradle his large balls. Kevin moaned as she reached over and wiped her hands on the discarded robe and took hold of the sleeve, the other hand taking his cock in her fist, giving a few good pumps, each one making Kevin write.

"That feel good, Baby?" Kasey whispered as she began to stroke his cock with a good firm grip, letting her soft hands glide over his thick pole. Lifting the sleeve she took hold of him and ran the tip of his cock over the split in the sleeves mons, moaning along with Kevin as with each pass the clear folds grew slick with fluid.

"Close your eyes. Imagine that I'm straddling you, rubbing my pussy lips over you. Giving your cock little kisses." Kasey said as she kept splitting the lips with his glans, leaving them slick and red with swollen pleasure. Kevin was gasping and groaning as she continued on.

"Then I get you well seated and slide you inside me...oh fuck you're so thick!" Kasey said as she did that very thing, pushing the sleeve down over his glans, the fat mushroom head of his cock pushing the see through lips wide before it split it and began to encase him, running the nubs and ridges over his sensitive head and down over his shaft. Given that the sleeve was see through, she could watch the progression of the throbbing organ deeper and deeper until the labia of the toy was nestled against the base of his cock. Kasey was so wet now that her shorts were clinging to her lips.

"I can feel you throbbing and twitching inside me, you are close. So very close to bursting. We have been playing for a while and you have been such a good boy. Not cumming until I have at least once." Kasey said in a breathless voice, she wiggled the sleeve back and forth just a bit and bit her lip, groaned as she raised it up about an inch and then pushed it back down and stirred his thick rod about. Kevin's mouth was hanging open now, he was breathing raggedly and his eyes were locked on the heavy breasts that hung high on her chest.

"Oh baby you feel so good, your thick cock is so deep inside me. I just wish I could push it deeper, but I can feel your head against my womb, it hurts a little when its rubs there but a little pain is ok when it feels this good." Kasey whispered and began to rock the sleeve up and down his cock, simulating how she would ride him if she got the chance.

"This is such a bad idea." Kasey began to slide the sleeve up and down, she could see his log moving inside. Kevin was gasping now. "You're not wearing a condom and I am not on birth control." She was fully into the fantasy now too, rocking her hips as she knelt between his thighs, running her free hand up and over her nipples and then down over her silky shorts, pulling them aside she gingerly began to finger her clit as she rocked her hips in time with the sleeve sliding along his quaking length.

"What if I get pregnant?" She whispered as she slid a finger between her lips, touching her sensitive insides. 'When you finally cum, when you spray your load inside me, you know you can't."

"Can't what?" Kevin asked as she leaned his head back and groaned.

"Cum inside me, it would feel too good and I'm really not on any birth control. Wouldn't it feel so good?"

Kevin was writhing now, and she was nearly faltering herself, trying to keep her hand with the sleeve moving steadily up and down his thick rod.

"I would try to remember to pull out. Or I would wear a condom if you asked. Fuck, Kase, I'm so close." Kevin said as he began to thrust up into her hand and the lubricated sleeve. Kasey was too. She was so worked up and even her gentle ministrations for her cum sore pussy was enough when combined with the sight before her to really help her out. She wanted to cum as well but she really wanted to watch him explode and pulse in sheer ecstasy.