Teaching Eden Ch. 02: The Coach

Story Info
A blossoming relationship proves problematic for Eden.
3.7k words
4.6
5k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
707 Followers

An Eden's Explorations story

TEACHING EDEN

CHAPTER TWO -- THE COACH

Eden enjoyed the late Summer sun caressing her naked body. Glowing red-orange through her closed eyelids. Adding to the warmth of her orgasm. It was peaceful by the lake.

Then the serenity was abruptly broken by a thumping, crashing sound. Followed by loud hyperventilating, punctuated by a few expletives. Opening her eyes and turning her head, Eden saw Michele. Doubled over, hands on knees, chest heaving.

Michele raised her head and tried to catch her breath. "13:53, Sums." She panted again. "Thirteen, fucking, fifty-three."

She straightened herself, and grimaced, only partially recovered. "I hope you're fucking worth it, Sums."

Eden didn't say a word at first, but silently stood and, taking the coach by the hand, laid her down on the blanket. Her towel had already dried and she rolled it to make a pillow. Eden kissed Michele, pushing her lips hard onto hers. Kneeling up, she finally spoke. "I like kissing you. I'd like to do that a lot more. But for now, just relax. I'll take care of you, my winged messenger."

She bent Michele's knees, then unlaced her running shoes, before easing them both off. Next to go were her socks. Eden took each foot in turn and firmly massaged its plantar aponeurosis deeply. As Eden kneaded Michele's flesh, the coach's labored breathing turned to soft moaning, accompanied by little wriggles of her body.

"Lift your ass up, or should I say bum?"

Michele giggled. "Either works, and whatever you say." She planted her feet and raised herself off the blanket.

Eden keenly dragged Michele's shorts down, leaving her in a plain, gray, wicking thong. It was time for a change of position and Eden got comfortable between Michele's parted thighs. Placing soft kisses on the inside of each one, working her way towards her goal.

With two final brushes of her lips where Michele's thighs met the rest of her body, Eden found her friend's mound, and kissed it through the thin material. Drinking in the heady aroma of arousal commingled with fresh sweat. Eden moved down and rubbed her nose against Michele's vulva, breathing deeply as she did. The smell of another woman always awakened primal feelings in her.

Hooking her fingers into the material, Eden pulled it to one side. Michelle murmured with desire, and reached down to caress Eden's hair. Raising her eyes, Eden locked onto Michele's, their mutual longing felt like electricity. Extending her tongue, Eden licked slowly and deliberately from below Michele's glistening opening, around the side of it, up to her hooded clit, and down again to the start. Teasing her new lover, heightening her anticipation.

Eden made another circuit, pausing a little longer to flick at Michele's clit this time. Then another. Then another. She felt the coach's body tense, her hand pull Eden down onto her.

"Please, Eden. Please. I want you in me."

Eden paused, resting her chin on her hands. "So I have a name? Wow!"

"Fuck it, Sums. Lick my cunt now!"

The word jarred a little with Eden, but not the sentiment.

"Bum up again, please, Miss demanding."

Michele complied and Eden removed her panties. Settling down again, she pushed her tongue as deep as she could into Michele, her face squeezed against the coach's vulva. She waggled her tongue, eliciting a groan from her lover. "Fuck, Sums! You've done this before, haven't you?"

Eden had indeed. She withdrew and moved to plant a hand either side of Michele's face. Tongue still extended, she let the coach suck on it, tasting her own excitement. Balancing her upper body on one hand, Eden reached back and rubbed Michele's clitoris. Michele closed her eyes and slumped back onto the makeshift pillow.

Eden was having fun with her new friend. "That's a good girl, let's get you nice and wet." Michele bit her lip and nodded twice rapidly. Eden rubbed harder.

When Michele's squirming indicated that she wanted more, Eden returned to her previous position, but now, lying on her forearms. She found Michele's hands and locked fingers with her. "I'm going to make you cum so hard, honey."

Eden matched actions to her words. Alternately she lapped at Michele's clit then probed her now sopping wet opening. Michele's groans became staccato yelps, her body writhed underneath Eden. Their hands gripped ever tighter. Eden kept pushing and pushing and pushing. Increasing her tempo, increasing the depth. Until Michele screamed, her body arching up from the ground, her face glowing, her pussy suddenly flush with juices.

Then she collapsed, panting harder than after her run. Eden continued lapping, but slower now. Collecting Michele's aromatic fluids. Letting her calm down. When Michele gave a final, satisfied exhalation, Eden moved up. Lying next to her. Putting an arm behind her neck, a hand on her abdomen, kisses on her reddened cheek.

With faux innocence she asked, "so was I worth it?"

Michelle dissolved in laughter, joined by Eden's giggles and they embraced, celebrating the joy that only two women can truly share.

🎓 🎓 🎓

Eden and Michele saw a lot of each other over the following weeks. Eden settled into the rhythm of Burnell, with her lover as an expert guide. Sometimes it seemed superfluous having two houses, so much time did each of them spend in the other's bed.

Mr Pedretti seemed to have a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy. A few phrases indicated he knew full well what was happening between his staff members, but he never referenced the blossoming relationship openly. This was new territory for Eden. She had been the hook-up queen; men and women, sometimes both. But something about her and the coach felt good, felt right. New territory for sure; and a little scary.

Michelle had just turned thirty and so there was also an age gap, but five years was not a lot. Any occasional misunderstandings in communication were generally due to their different countries of birth not dates.

From her point of view, Michele was happy. Eden sometimes said that the situation was a new one for her, but the older woman also felt that things were different. She'd been in relationships before, she'd even thought -- erroneously as it turned out -- that some of them might have become long-term. But there was something different about her and Eden, something more natural. They clicked in so many ways

But Michele also had her reservations and doubts. Eden had been open about some of her sexual preferences and history. Part of Michele was intrigued. A larger part was worried how much stability the two of them might have, given Eden's less than mainstream needs and desires. Still it wasn't a problem now. Maybe it wouldn't ever be. Michele hoped for the best, while being scared about the worst.

Class had been going well for Eden. The pupils had warmed to her enthusiastic approach. She was often delighted how the students listened to her unveiling the mysteries of algebra and geometry, things that were also a source of wonder to her. But there were two pupils she didn't seem to be able to reach; one girl, one boy.

The girl was Melody. She was repeating 12th grade after a dismal previous year. From what Eden could gather, she had been a good student and then her grades had plummeted. It seemed like most of Burnell had given up on her, but Eden was determined not to.

Then there was Lucas, Luke was what he liked to be called. He was a closed book. There had been mentions of a lack of empathy, of poorly developed social skills, maybe developmental and behavioral issues. To Eden, he seemed painfully shy and self-contained. Luke was a reasonable scholar, but closed off to human interactions. Like Melody, he was a year older than their classmates, but due to his parents red shirting him; perhaps in forlorn hope of his social skills maturing.

These two were a challenge. Michele had told Eden not to waste her time and effort on lost causes; perhaps the voice of experience speaking. But Eden felt obligated to at least try. She spoke to Mr Pedretti about setting up some regular one on ones with each of the students. His general attitude mirrored Michele's, but he seemed to think that if Eden wanted to waste her time, that was her business.

With the Principal's grudging blessing, Eden made arrangements. Luke was first, just after lunch. It was hard going. He seemed happier looking down at his hands than making eye contact. His replies were monosyllabic. Eden persisted gently, but didn't make much progress in the thirty minute session. Luke asked to be excused and Eden felt perplexed. She made a mental note to do some on-line research.

The same afternoon saw Melody's first session. Something about her made Eden smile, despite her off-putting demeanor. Maybe it was memories of wearing her own school skirt that short not so many years ago. Maybe it was Melody's general anger with the world. Eden had never quite got to the same place as her, but there were echoes. A lot of kids, girls in particular, go through this phase. Eden tried to explore if there were any external triggers. But Melody's defenses were well-built and easily withstood Eden's initial careful probing.

Melody's alarm went off. "So I get to leave now, right?"

"Yes, Melody. We will talk again soon."

Eden's words were met with a dismissive, "whatever!" And Melody departed.

Sitting back in her chair, Eden thought that this was going to be tough. Tougher than she had imagined. But she was possessed of a determination, verging on stubbornness, and was not going to give up easily.

That evening, she talked to Michele over dinner, it was Eden's turn to cook. Michele was not forthcoming. Her only feedback was not to get too involved with students. Something in her tone made Eden wonder.

"Why are you so against me trying to help them?"

Michele was seldom irritable, but there was an edge to her reply. "I just am, OK. It's a bad idea to get too close, no good will come of it."

Unable to wring anything more from her friend, Eden dropped the subject. They cuddled later in bed, but Michele said that she had a headache, and so the pair kissed goodnight.

🎓 🎓 🎓

The next morning, Eden got up early. She made waffles. She put on the coffee machine for herself, and the kettle for Michele. Pulling out a scrap of paper from a drawer, she read the instructions in Michele's neat handwriting.

Waking her lover with a kiss, Eden told her that breakfast was ready. "Waffles and tea. How transatlantic of us."

Michele looked somewhat doubtful. "You followed my instructions, right?"

"To the letter, honey."

Michele threw on a robe and the pair descended.

"Great waffles, Sums." Michele slathered hers in maple syrup and munched happily.

"And your tea, you haven't touched your tea."

Michele seemed to wince ever so slightly and then forced a smile. "Of course, my tea."

She took a sip and rapidly put the mug back down. Too late she tried to put a happy expression on her face.

"Oh shit! Did I get it wrong again? It's so fucking complicated."

Michele stood and kissed Eden's forehead. "It's OK, Sums. Thanks for trying. It's the thought that counts, right?"

With that, she tipped her mug out into the sink and started to refill the kettle.

Trying to put her latest tea-related disaster out of her mind, Eden spoke as brightly as she could. "Do you know what today is?"

"Um... Friday?"

"Yes, but the date?"

Michele looked at Eden blankly.

"It's a month. We've been together a month."

"Together, that's a big word, Sums. Next you'll be saying that you're my girlfriend." Michele's smile was wide as she spoke.

"Girlfriend?" Eden sounded a little unsure. "Is... is that what I am?"

"If you want, Sums. Sure. But you look like someone pissed in your cornflakes. It's not a big deal, OK? Forget I said anything. It was you who brought up milestones."

"I'm sorry." Eden stood and embraced Michele. "It's just I've never, you know, been in a relationship. Certainly not for a month. It's new, I'm not used to it."

"It's OK, child. You'll grow up soon enough. Right now, you're cute when you are immature."

Eden punched Michele's upper arm.

"Hey! That's GBH, that is, Sums."

Eden laughed. "You're speaking in tongues again. But never mind. Can we talk about it? Maybe over a drink. I thought perhaps the bar to celebrate. If you want to, you know, celebrate."

Michele kissed her warmly. "I'll let you buy me a crappy American beer, OK? I have a game after school, so I'll change there and meet you at the pub. Say seven?"

"Great. Seven it is."

"Right now, I have to shower, want to come and help me, Sums?"

The two women went up the stairs together.

🎓 🎓 🎓

Eden didn't see Michele that day, save to exchange a distant wave. However, both the coach and their relationship were on her mind as the hours ticked by. Maybe she was being foolish to hold back. Michele was funny and kind and trustworthy and -- most importantly -- a really great fuck. What's not to like? So, girlfriends. She mouthed the word silently a few times, as if trying to get used to it.

She was going to tell Michele, tell her that very evening. Eden repeated this thought to herself as she opened the door of the bar and stepped in.

The place was not busy, despite being the only such establishment in miles. It was also quiet. Individuals sipping drinks. Pairs, and two small groups, chatting in low tones. She scanned the booths for Michele. And saw someone else instead.

Walking over, her opening was maybe a bit clumsy. "Luke, what are you doing here? You're not allowed to be here."

Luke smiled, the first real interaction that the pair had shared, and motioned Eden to join him. As she sat, he spoke first, another surprise.

"No I'm not, but then we both have secrets right. You and Miss Huisman?"

Eden was just about to adopt an indignant adult tone when Luke continued.

"I'm happy for you both. Huisman is the best of them, or was before you joined. You make a good couple."

Eden had not anticipated the conversation going in this direction. But at least Luke was talking to her. She decided to go with the flow. Liquor laws were ridiculous anyway and everyone knew it.

"But ID. How?"

"It's amazing how many barriers are overcome easily with enough cash, Miss Baker. And my parents are loaded."

'Bribery and corruption in rural America,' Eden thought. 'I suppose it's not just a city thing.'

Luke seemed strangely to be in the mood to talk. Perhaps the alcohol was the reason. "Their money is about all they do for me. They parceled their problem child off to this backwater, out of sight, out of mind. Who wants an autistic child to mess up their otherwise perfect lives?"

Eden extended her arm and took Luke's hand, thinking maybe this was the breakthrough she needed. "I'm on the spectrum too, Luke. Mild, but still." She thought to herself that she had not even confided in Michele about this aspect of herself. Something in Luke's evident pain made her want to reach out. To connect.

"Eden! What the fuck are you doing!"

Eden had been so focussed on Luke that she had not noticed Michele's presence.

"I'm... we were... we were just talking."

"Right, you. Johnson. Out of here now. And sharpish, or I'll be telling Mr Pedretti to call your parents again."

Luke stood rapidly and shuffled out silently. Once more his inward-looking self.

"Michele! You didn't have to do that. He was opening up to me."

"I bet he was. Wide open. We need to talk. But not here. My place, OK?"

🎓 🎓 🎓

Eden pulled up by her own house and walked the short distance to Michele's. She felt anxious, not up for the conversation she knew was coming. But Michele seemed calm, if sad. Eden joined her at the kitchen table and waited silently.

"So, Sums. I'm going to tell you at story." She wiped the back of her hand across her face and Eden realized that she had been crying. Instinctively she reached out a hand, but Michele pulled back.

"I want you to listen, Eden. Really listen."

Eden nodded.

"So... so there was this girl. A sweet girl. A good runner. She had talent and wanted to improve. Maybe win a scholarship. So I took her under my wing. We went running together. I helped her with her technique. I created a training program for her. I guess we became close."

Michele screwed up her eyes and fresh tears rolled from the corners.

"Then, one day, after a run, she... she fucking kissed me. Just like that from out of the blue. And I... I... just for a second... I kissed her back. She was seventeen."

Michele's shoulders heaved with emotion.

"And then I come to my fucking senses, don't I? I'm horrified. And I push her away. Say that this can't happen. I'm a teacher and she's not even an adult. So she just turns and runs."

Michele sniffed and wiped her face again.

"The next day, Pedretti calls me to his office. And I'm expecting to be out of a job. I'm expecting the police to be there. And sure he's angry, calls me a stupid fool. But apparently I'm not the first. She done this at a previous school. It was why she had transferred to Burnell."

"The last thing I'm expecting is Pedretti's understanding and support, but that's what I got; kind of anyway."

Michele seemed lost in thought, perhaps reliving past events, for a few seconds, and then continued. "I was suspended, of course. But Pedretti spoke to her parents. There was no formal complaint. Two weeks later, I'm back in school and the girl is gone. Pedretti, well we... we reached an arrangement." Michele paused, seemingly overcome with emotion. "He... he docked me four weeks' pay, and told me never to be so foolish again. And that was it. I was lucky. I suppose I'm grateful to him."

Again Michele seemed lost for a few moments. Then she raised her reddened eyes to meet Eden's.

"So, can you see what I'm scared about? I don't want that to happen to you. And I don't... I don't want to lose you, Sums."

Michele dissolved into sobbing and Eden moved quickly to hold her. To pull her friend's head to her breasts.

"It's OK, Michele, it's OK. I'm so sorry that happened to you."

Michele raised her face and pulled Eden to her. Their lips met and Eden tasted her lover's tears. One emotion flowed into another and passion rose between the two women.

Without a word, and still kissing fiercely, they moved to the living room. Fingers found buttons and clasps. Clothes were undone or pulled off, and soon Eden and Michele were both naked.

Michele laid Eden down on the couch, and knelt between her legs, Eden spread them to welcome her lover. As Michele parted Eden's lips, and teased her opening with her tongue, the younger woman closed her eyes, tilted back her head, and let Michele pleasure her.

Eden had never been with someone long enough to benefit from a build up of experience about each other's bodies. But Michele knew her, knew what she liked, knew which buttons to push and how. Leveraging their time together, Michele increased her intensity in precisely the way she knew that Eden needed.

Eden felt herself overcome by both stimulation and emotion. She was ready, ready for more than one thing. She breathed the words she had been holding back. "I love it, and I love you, girlfriend. Make me cum! Make me cum, please."

Michele paused long enough to kiss Eden and whisper, "I love you too, angel," in her ear.

The coach returned to Eden's pussy. Redoubling her efforts. Eden let the intensity sweep over her. Then a movement caught her eye.

At the window was a face. A face she knew. Luke. Luke was standing there. He saw her too and their eyes locked. Eden was confused, panicked, but also overwhelmed. She was on the verge of climax and Luke's eyes on her scratched a familiar itch, pushed her further towards the summit.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
707 Followers
12