Teaching Eden Ch. 02: The Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even thinking about consequences, she embraced his gaze, let it elevate her pleasure. Let it augment the orgasm that surged over her. She pushed Michele's face into her body and groaned as she came powerfully.

And then a loud crash; terracotta shattering. Michele startled and turned to the window. Luke's face rapidly disappeared, but not before Michele had seen him.

"Fucking Johnson. I'll kill him." Then she stopped and looked at Eden, understanding and horror both in her face.

"You... you knew, you saw him, didn't you? And you did nothing. What the fuck is wrong with you? Have you no self-control? Can't you tell when something is wrong, twisted, perverted?"

Eden's mouth moved, but no sound came out.

"So, I feel fucking violated. And you..." The coach seemed to be struggling to get the words out. "You fucking get off on it. You get off on someone intruding into our private life. Fuck, Eden, that's sick!"

Michele was increasingly enraged. "Get out of my house, you fucking stupid slut. I can't stand to look at you. You... you disgust me!"

Eden grabbed her clothes and threw them on as quickly as she could. Tears streaming down her face, she made for the door. Turning only to say, "I'm sorry."

"Fuck off, Eden! Just fuck right off!"

Eden ran to her own house and collapsed onto her bed, wracked with sobbing, and wondering what on Earth she had done.

🎓 🎓 🎓

The story will continue in Chapter Three...

Endnotes

  • The plan is to publish a new chapter each week. However real life can sometimes intervene, so the gaps could be wider. Apologies in advance for if this happens.

  • While this story has an E/V theme running through it, different types of sex will be explored along the way.

  • Thanks to the lovely Djmac1031 for helping to nurture my inner exhibitionist.

12