Teaching, First Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gee, okay, if I must!" I thought. I went back to fucking her tits. I called her a slut and said only a slut would let me titty fuck her on a bathroom floor. I never, never, talk that dirty and degrading, but she actually moaned. I fucked faster, saying, "You are such a dirty slut! You want my cum, slut?"

She made a noise that sounded like, "Fuck yeah," it came out "Uk ahh" around my fat cock. I let go of her tits and stuck my cock in her mouth. I leaned over her to where I was in a pushup position with my cock straight down in her mouth. I face fucked her, right down her throat. "I'm loving face fucking my slut! Gag on it!" She went "Quack" every time it went in her throat. I was wilder than I have ever been. I fucked her hard and fast. The "quacking " sounds were nonstop and hot as hell!

I didn't warn her, I just started coming in her throat. As soon as the first shot came out I pulled back and let it squirt in her mouth. When I was almost done I rammed my cock down her throat. There was a loud, bubbly sounding, "GLUCK" and I kept facefucking her. She looked like she wanted to swallow, but I didn't want to let her. I finally stopped and stood up. She was laying there chocking and gasping. Cum had flowed out of her nose and when she wiped it, it stretched long between her nose and hand. She opened her mouth and my cum was still in there. Her tongue rolling back and forth thru it. A big cum bubble grew out of her nose. It was like a cloudy soap bubble about 2 inches across. She sucked it back in and swallowed hard twice. She coughed wetly a little more and said, "Help me up you fucker." I did and I thought she was pissed. "That was so fucking hot! It was like a fucking porn movie. I felt like such a whore! And no one ever came like that before! There must have been a gallon! I'm going to slosh when I walk."

She didn't let me do anything for her, she said it was her period. We dressed and stepped out. Luckily the bathroom was squeeky clean and we never used it as a bathroom so it would stay clean. The custodians mopped it out every night. I told them I wasn't using the toilet and they didn't need to clean it until after the kids came. She sat, suddenly looking serious, "Sit down a second." Uh-oh. I thought maybe this was going to be regret or yelling for me being so rough. She said, "I have something I have to tell you. I have had a fantastic time and I've never had a lover that could compare."

"I could say the same thing. What a week!"

"Okay here's the deal. I'm engaged. Don't make that face, I am not marrying for love. We are getting married during Thanksgiving break. Look, he has tons of money, but he is terrible in bed, doesn't believe in oral sex, and is generally a one minute and pow, missionary bore. It is a shame, but he buys me whatever I want and he has a mansion in Palm Beach worth 20 million. He is going to buy me a pink Bentley for a wedding gift. That is why I said no intercourse, that would be cheating. We can still fool around here at school, if we are careful. I just don't want you to think anything serious is going to happen."

"I never saw this coming. I have had a lot of fun, but I never would have if I knew you were engaged and I can't fool around with you when your married."

She looked right in my eyes. "If you change your mind, I'm easy to find. Any hard feelings?"

"No, there might be if the sex wasn't so damn good." I grinned. "I don't have regrets. I have nothing against you or how you want to live your life, I just don't think I can do it knowing all this. It doesn't matter what happened while I didn't know, I would just feel guilty if we did it now. I like you, I just can't fool around with you. Friends?"

She stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I hoped we could still at least be friends. I didn't think so when you first told me no more whoopie." She winked and we went to the team meeting.

When our Friday 4th grade team meeting was over it was about 2:30. Our hours are 7:30 until 3. They said no one cares what time you leave this week. I went back to my room and as she turned toward hers, Trish said, "I'm just going to grab my bag and go. See you Monday, pal,"with a huge grin.

I laughed and said, "Bye, buddy." She laughed and we went to our rooms. After about five minutes someonecame banged up the ramp.

I went over to the door and Sherri knocked and walked in. "Am I interrupting anything?"

"No, I'm just sitting here thinking about Monday." She walked over and looked closely at my face.

"Well your face isn't shiny today." I didn't know what to say. She laughed, "You should see your face. Did you think I didn't know you were in here fucking around with Trish? You reeked of sex and didn't even wipe her pussy juice off your face." I was still just frozen like a statue. She laughed again, still in a joking way, "Do think anyone could walk by these paper thin walls and not hear you two screwing like bunnies? And now you are actually blushing!"

"I don't know what to say, when did you know?"

"When did the whole team know? We were all waiting to see how long would take for her to seduce you. Lisa and I were listening at your wall Monday, where your bathroom is. Everyone knows if you are going to fool around do it in the bathroom in case someone walks in. She worked fast, huh? All the male parents chase her tail. She lets some catch her. We call her "Trish the Dish." She walks around showing her big titties and those see thru leggings. She is oversexed, like a real life Jessica Rabbit. Good for her. You don't call men sluts if they sleep with a lot of women."

"Wait. Are you calling me a slut?" I grinned.

"Oh you are a slut! Judging by the constant screams I think you screwed around more than you worked."

"I plead the fifth."

"Believe me, nobody is going to care. We figured you were her next victim."

"I'm a little embarrassed about the slick face."

She laughed and leaned close. "How deep was your face in her pussy? You face was slick all the way to your ears!"

I felt myself blushing. "I, um, I..." Nothing else would come out.

She laughed. "Oh, no wonder Trish was all over you, you're such a cutie. See you Monday!" and she walked out.

I did notice she had a cute little ass in those skintight jeans. Maybe I am a slut.

My first real week was exhausting. I wasn't used to getting up at 6 in the morning and driving to work in the dark. The students had to try me to see if I was going to be an easy victim. I had them jumping up and practicing lining up, walking around a tour of the school for line practice and to help the new kids not get lost. We did nothing but rules and procedures all week. I had to be on stage all day, watch every minute, and be tough but completely fair on the rules and consequences. When Friday finally ended I was just sitting and thinking. We have an hour planning time after the kids leave at 2. At only five after two I heard feet banging up my ramp so I opened my plan book like I was working. Good thing, it was the principal and assistant principal. They were very nice and we chatted about how it went. After ten minutes or so they left. The assistant principal stuck her head back in the door, "It's your first week. You can go home early if you want."

I said thanks and just sat back, lost in thought.

Someone came banging up my burglar alarm ramp. Sherri knocked and walked right in. I said, "Hi. Why do you knock and then walk right in?"

She shrugged, "So you will have a second to get your hand out of your pants." We both laughed. "So, how did you screw in that little bathroom, on the floor?"

I felt the heat rising in my face, remembering the face fucking on the floor. "Wait. How did you know I had my hand in my pants?"

She laughed, "Your secret is out, everyone knows you are a slut."

"You are a bold little thing, aren't you? You aren't too old to take over my knee."

"Ha! You talk a big show, but you don't have the balls, slut."

I grabbed her, she couldn't have weighed 90 pounds. I spun her around, sat in a student chair, and put her standing facing my lap on my right side. I stopped and said, "Don't temp me, girl."

She scoffed, "I knew you didn't have the balls."

I grabbed her and draped her over my lap. She didn't struggle at all. "How many smacks do you think it will take to teach you a lesson.?"

She laughed, "Does it matter? You aren't going to do even one." I was looking at her cute little ass and my cock was definitely growing. I smacked her ass. She laughed, "You call that a smack?" I smacked hard. She moaned and my dick lurched. I smacked her hard again and she moaned again. It definitely was a turned on moan.

"I should pull your pants down and spank your bare bottom." and I thought, "Who is this guy?"

"You wouldn't dare!"

I grabbed her stretch jeans and yanked them and her little panties to her knees. Her cute little butt was right there. I gave her a smack that left a red hand print. I put my hand on the spot and ran my hand over it. "I don't want to have to leave your butt red. Are you going to be good?" I started squeezing that tight little ass.

She looked back as best she could, "No balls?"

I smacked her hard and she moaned. My dick was hard as steel. She wriggled around as I rubbed and squeezed it. She had to feel my cock under her. I smacked her several times and she moaned louder every time. I rubbed lower and lower. Finally my finger felt and rubbed in her dripping wet pussy. "You bad girl, Are getting my shorts wet?"

She moaned, "Oh daddy, I'm such a bad girl. What are you going to do with me?"

I pulled her upright and bent her over my desk. I dropped to my knees with her butt right in my face. The cheeks were bright red. I rubbed them once, squeezed them, and spread them. She moaned again. I ran my finger over her butthole and her moan was almost a grunt. I was down low on my knees. I could see her cute little pussy, it was so tiny I didn't know if my cock could ever fit. When my tongue ran down her pussy from top to bottom she moaned again. I ran my tongue slowly down towards her butthole. She was trembling. I lightly ran my tongue over her cute little pink rosebud. She groaned loud. "Oh, oh! You aren't going to..."

I plunged my tongue in as deep as I could. She wailed. I hoped no one was around outside. I fucked her ass with my tongue. I stopped and licked around it again. She reached back and spread her ass so far apart it had to hurt. "Fuck my ass with your tongue, slut!" I smashed my face in as hard as I could and stuck my tongue in and worked it around. "Ohhh, fuck! Eat that ass, slut! You're my ass slut, aren't you? You like the taste of my ass?" I pulled her up and spun her around. I picked her up and sat her on my desk. I pulled her pants and panties the rest of the way off. I yanked my shorts down and my cock snapped up against my belly with a slap. She looked at my cock and her eyes got big. She scooted to the edge of the desk. "Come on you slut, stick that big cock in me. Come on, you fucking slut".

I said "No." She looked shocked. I grabbed her legs and pushed them up and towards her head as high as I could. Her ass was a foot over the desk and she was on her shoulders. I stuck my tongue back in her ass. She grunted like I had punched her. I licked around inside the best I could. To a chorus of moans. I pulled it out and lapped across her butthole as she was squirming. I ran my tongue up to her pussy and drug it thru her slit. She was overflowing. I had to slurp a little to breathe.

She moaned loud when I slurped. "That's right slut, slurp up your lunch! Eat me out. Get you face in there!" I dug my tongue in on every lick and loudly slurped as I lapped at her vagina. "Fffuuuccckkk! Eat me slut!" she screamed it so loud I thought they could hear it in the office. I licked and lapped and slurped away. She was moaning and groaning and calling me her slut.

She started panting and rocking her hips, I knew she was close. I shoved my face against her so my lips were around her clit. It was no bigger than a pea. I sucked. Hard. And I flicked. Hard. She went completely stiff and was pushing hard with her legs, lifting her ass. She made two quick thrusts of her hips into my face. "Arrrggghhh!" It was a fucking scream. She stayed stiff, but her whole body was shaking like she was being electrocuted. I started flicking her clit as lightly as I could and she groaned and twisted her hips back and forth. She went, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" One "oh" for every lick. She stopped twisting and slowly rocked her hips. "Slut, fucking slut, oh you sweet fucking slut!" Then she went almost limp.

I didn't wait a second. I plunged my dick right to the bottom. She screamed, like she was stabbed by a knife. I pulled my cock back and slammed her cervix. Her eye went wide. As I pulled back I said, "Who's a slut?"

She half screamed, "You are!" and I slammed back down in her guts.

As I pulled back, "Who? Who's a slut?" The word slut ending right as I hit bottom hard. Her hips were starting to rock, but I ignored it. She only grunted loudly next time when it hit in her guts. "I can't hear you," as I pulled back. "Who's a SLUT?" as I hit bottom harder than I meant to.

She whimpered, "I am! I'm a slut! Fuck me like a slut! Harder!" I started pounding her into the desk, fucking her fast and hard, slamming down every time. She was making all kinds of moaning noises and what might have been words.

I couldn't hold back. This adorable tiny little cutie had the tightest pussy I ever felt. I said, "I'm going to fill you up. I'm coming right in you slut!" I hit bottom and pushed as deep and hard as I could as the first blast of cum rocketed out, "Take all my cum, slut!"

She started coming, "Uh, uh, uh, uh!" and tossing her head all over. I pulled back to milk my cum out with her pulsing pussy. It almost felt like it was trying to cut my cock off it squeezed so hard. Her hips started rocking super fast but short rocks. My cock was being milked and It felt so good I was grunting over and over, She stopped and I lowered her butt to the desk. I was still holding her legs up and my cock had sunk all the way back in to rest on her cervix. She laid there silently. Her eyes were screwed shut. They slowly open and a smile crept across her face.

I said, "Please tell me you are on the pill! I think I squirted a quart of sperm right into your cervix."

She looked at me with her face blank, "The pill?" I felt my eyes flare open as far as they could! Panic rushed adrenaline thru me with a rush, After just long enough for me to panic, she said, "Of course I'm on the pill. She grinned and I took a deep breath, I guess I had been holding it. She laughed. "You're only going to be my daddy!" I started pulling out but she grabbed me. "No, leave it in! I want to feel it." I pulled her butt back up in the air by her legs.

She was looking at me with wide eyes, I think scared I was going to start pounding again. I smiled, "Look at your pussy."

She looked down where we were joined. "Oh, fuck! That can't possibly be inside of me! Christ, it is as big around as my wrist." she paused and looked into my eyes. She grinned a sexy grin and said, "I don't know if I'll be able to walk. Thank goodness it is Friday and I don't have to come to school tomorrow walking bowlegged!"

We both were coming down. My cock finally and sadly slipped out and she muttered a curse quietly. I laid her butt gently onto the desk and slid her back about a foot. I had lowered her legs down level with her body. I said, "That was awesome!"

She shook once as she started to speak. Then she tensed all over for a moment. I could actually hear cum squirt out of her and hit the desk. She heard it, too. She squealed and looked down. I scooted her back a foot so her legs were hanging off like she was sitting. I backed out and said, "Don't move a muscle." I went in the bathroom and ran hot water over two of those brown paper folding paper towels. I quickly went back and she hadn't moved. She was looking at me with a smile when I put a warm wet folded paper towel on her pussy. It was so tiny and cute I smiled and wondered how I had fit in there. She reached for the paper towel and I didn't move my hand. "Don't rub, sweetie. These towels are rough as sandpaper," and moved my hand. I said, again, "Don't move."

I walked around the corner of the desk at the front. I reached out and put one arm under her legs and one under her shoulders and picked her up. She looked shocked. She didn't weigh more than a feather. I turned and walked so we were right where I had been standing. I started gently to put he down onto her feet. She was staring at me with her mouth hanging open. I asked, "Do you think you can stand, sweetheart?" Her expression didn't change but she nodded. I put her on her feet but kept my arm around her shoulder. She didn't look too steady. She suddenly broke out in a huge smile. I gently turned her around and pointed at the long pond of cum on my desk that she had squirted out of her little pussy. I could not believe all that came out of me, of course her juices were probably in there too as she had been dripping there..

She leaned her head forward, "That's fucking awesome! You shot all that inside of me? Awesome!" She spun around and kissed me a quick little kiss.

I asked, "Did I hurt you, sweetie? I was so rough."

She smiled so big I thought her face would crack. She spoke in a soft sexy almost whisper, "It hurt so good, daddy," and laughed. She said, "I don't know what happened, I never wanted to be spanked of fucked that hard."

"I have never. I have never spanked anyone and never even thought I would ever do it. I don't know what happened. I started spanking you and you sounded so hot I thought that is what you wanted."

"Oh, that was just what I wanted. I can't believe how turned on I was! I came and thought I would surely die. Both times. You are so funny!" I am sure my eyebrows went up. "You spanked me hard, fucked my brains out so rough I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow, and then completed changed, like a chameleon. You turned into this sweet gentle man who picked me up into his arms and was so caring and concerned. I am so shocked."

"A sweet daddy?" I laughed it off.

She said, "Don't act like it isn't true. You literally swept me off the desk and put me down gentle as a feather. I'm not joking." I didn't know what to say. "Next time I want you to make love to me just that gentle. My pussy is buzzing thinking about it."

"I would love to, Sweetheart." I jumped for joy inside!

"And you call me a pet names!" she shook her head. I caught the clock on the wall.

"Oh shit! It is after 3! I have to clean up this cum before a damn custodian comes in!"

She pulled the paper towel off of her pussy. And I took it out of her hand. She stared at me like I should hate to touch it or like I expected her to clean everything up. I went and tossed the wet one in the bathroom trash and got a small stack of paper towels. When I came back she had a sexy smile. She said, "Watch!" and pinched in the puddle of cum, grabbed a wad, stuck it in her mouth and slurped.

It was my turn to be shocked. I stared for a few seconds and realized my mouth was hanging open like an idiot. I practically snapped it closed and my eyes focused back on her face. She laughed out loud. "Ha! I finally shocked you as bad as you have me!" She could hardly talk she was laughing so hard. She slowed and said, "Hey we better move!"

I wiped it all up, tossing the paper towels in the trash can by the desk. She reached to help, but I said, "I got it. We better get you out of here. I'm sure the room reeks of sex and it's nobody's business who was in here." I grabbed my bag, we went to her room and she got hers. We walked out to the parking lot.

We parked in a small lot by the portables and there were only three cars left. We walked to hers and she told me to get in. I did and she started the car and turned the AC all the way up. She said, "Give me your phone. I did and she called her phone. It rang in her purse. She hung up and put her number in my contacts. She said, "If you don't call me tomorrow don't come to school Monday!" and giggled. I asked what time and she said, "How about eight A.M.?" I was surprised she didn't say evening. She said, "Lean this way." When I did she gave me a fairly long but demure sweet kiss. "Call me!" I got out and stood there as she backed out, gave a little wave, and drove away. She was full of surprises.