Teaching, First Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onrecess
Onrecess
124 Followers

We woke up to her alarm and she jumped in the shower. She wouldn't let me in. She said, "Forget it, we'll never get to work if I let you touch me!" When she came out and I was going in I grabbed her sweet little ass with both hands.

"I'm touching you!" She giggled and squirmed away. I had to borrow her toothbrush and my clothes had been in a pile on the floor and looked like I slept in them or worse. All day the other teachers looked at me, laughed and said, "Walk of shame?" I could only grin. If only they knew.

We continued acting like casual friends at work and around people from work. If a bunch of us teachers met for drinks or brunch we took separate cars. She always sat next to me and called me "Teamie!" We went out on a date at least once almost every week. She would come over and swim once or twice a week. I said I was monopolizing her time and she just laughed it off. We had been an item for eight weeks, when she rolled over in bed and looked in my eyes. "I have to say something." I waited, a bit nervously. Was this the end? "I am in love with you. Is it too soon?" She looked terrified.

I reached up and put my hand on her cheek. "I love you, too, sweetheart. I have been, I've just been afraid to say it out loud. I think I fell in love with you that first weekend. She about drowned me in kisses.

When the year ended we took a vacation to Aruba. It was beautiful, though we spent a lot of the week in bed. The last day we walked along the beach and when I dropped to a knee her eyes got huge! "I love you, sweetheart. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. Will you be my wife?"

She squealed and practically screamed, "Yes! Yes! Oh my God yes!" I slipped the ring onher finger and she yanked me up. She kissed me over and over, then said, "I love you! I can't wait to marry you and spend the rest of my life in your arms," and she did.

The End

Onrecess
Onrecess
124 Followers