Teaching, First Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onrecess
Onrecess
124 Followers

She leaned over, straightening up, and kissed me sweetly on the lips. She spoke softly, "Most guys don't want a short woman, especially with small breasts." I said most guys were idiots. She finally laughed, "You are so good for my ego. My head won't fit thru the door soon."

We laid there talking, and the conversation was much lighter. We wandered down to the pool and took a dip. We laid on chaise lounges for about ten minutes. Then she said it was too hot to lay out and we should go up and get a cold drink.

When we got upstairs I brought us each a big 16 oz glass of ice water. I threw a towel on the sofa so it wouldn't get too wet. We snuggled, drank our water, and stole little kisses. When we had enough water we each put them down. I said, "I didn't realize how thirsty I was." She agreed, hopped up on her knees, grabbed my head and started kissing softly all over my face. She kissed my lips gently and all of the sudden she kissed me passionately for several minutes. She made a little pillow talk about our making love, in between long make out sessions. She reached down and felt my cock, which had really liked the kissing and was almost achingly hard again. She slid off onto the floor, onto her knees, and pulled my hands so I stood. She untied my bathing suit and pulled it down.

She looked at my cock, inches from her face. "I've been dying to do this." She grabbed my cock and stroked it once. A drop of precum same out and she licked it off. She kissed my cock and put the head into her mouth. She went up and down once and pulled off. She looked up at me, "This barely fits in my mouth, how did it ever fit in my poor little pussy?"very She dropped her head and started to suck. She bobbed up and down, using her tongue when my cock was almost out. Every so often she would look up into my eyes while licking me like a popsicle. She started lightly scratching my perineum and scrotum with her nails. This went on a blissfully long time as we had both cum recently.

I was in heaven. All at once she put her hand around my cock by the base and started a twisting and pulling hand motion. She started bobbing faster and sucking harder. I was quickly swept away. I was telling her how good it felt and babbling about how sexy she looked. I could feel my orgasm rising and warned her. She looked up seriously and dropped back down and doubled her effort. I wanted to hold back and let the pleasure continue, but I was taken by surprise how fast that brought me to the brink. "I'm going to come!" She never even slowed. She sunk her head and my cock lower so she could look up at me and not stop. That sent me over the top. I felt like my orgasm was ripped out of me. My cock blasted deep in her mouth and I could actually see her cheeks bulging out more and more with each blast. My orgasm wound down. Then I saw her swallow and the swelling in her cheeks went back and down, then gone. That was the most erotic sight of my life, I cried out, "Oh sweetheart! Oh my God!" and came again. I didn't shooy hard,, but I grunted like I was being ripped apart. I got wobbly and she pulled off.

"Lay back." I almost fell onto the sofa. I was so lightheaded I just collapsed. In a few seconds my head cleared. Somehow, was sitting up next to me and holding me with her arms around me. Her head was bent and lying on my shoulder. I never felt so spent. I could barely move, but I kissed her head lightly. Her head came up and she looked at me.

I managed to squeak out, "That was fucking incredible!"

She giggled and said, "What was that? It felt like you came twice? Did you?"

"I somehow did. One seemed to be almost gone when another took me. I was so lightheaded I thought I was fainting. I think maybe it was my brains being sucked out."

She giggled lightly, "That was so fucking awesome! I never felt so powerful in my life."

"I'd kiss you if I was still alive, Sweetheart."

She laughed and popped up on her knees and kissed me. After a little light make out session, I said, " I'm starved." She didn't bring a change of clothes so I ordered Chinese and called the gate to let them in. We sat on the sofa talking and holding hands like teenagers. The food arrived in what seemed like only a few minutes, but when I looked at the clock it had taken the 35 minutes they had estimated and a couple more. We sat and ate, feeding each other bites of our dishes and laughing. It felt good and I was very happy. We ended up back in the bedroom. She laid on the other side of my king bed to miss the rather large wet spot. She said, "Make love to me like that again." So I did. It was sweet and fun. Afterwards, we were snuggling when she said, "Oh that's cold, I laid on a wet spot!" We got up and she pointed to the new wet spot. She gave me a sexy grin and said, "Don't ever expect me to scoop it up and taste it again, cold cum is revolting!" We both broke into laughing.

She kissed me as she was leaving. "Thank you for making me feel so good!" Before I could respond she kissed me hard and walked out. I didn't get a chance to respond.

After the way Sherri left, I wasn't sure if that was the end of whatever this was. I was surprised how disappointed I was. When I saw her at work she was pleasant, with no hint of what had happened. I would just nod and say high when we passed in the hall. After school Friday she came banging quickly up my ramp. She didn't knock and came right in. I said, "Hey, I could have had my hand in my pants!" She did not look amused.

"What the fuck? You haven't called me all week. Are you just ghosting me? You seemed so caring, what happened? Are you just tired of me?" It streamed out of her in a rush. Her expression went from angry to so sad I thought she might cry.

"No! Oh my God, no! I saw you here at school and it seemed like you were done. You never even gave me more than a friendly hello. That is why I didn't call. I wasn't going to make you say or explain anything."

"God, men are so thick! I don't want people at work to know, I think it is against policy to date another teacher and I didn't want the other teachers thinking I threw my self at you. When you never called I was so hurt. I thought you just used me."

I sighed, I would make a joke about not being able to understand women, but it doesn't seem very funny. I am so very sorry, I just thought I was doing what you wanted. I care a lot for you, Sweetheart. I never would hurt you on purpose." I stepped up and hugged her. "I haven't been trying to use you. I enjoy spending every minute being with you and talking with you on the phone. It wasn't just using you as a sex object."

She gave me a small smile. "Well, I'll forgive you if you let me take you out tomorrow night."

"Like a date, take me out?"

"God, and just think, you seemed so smart. Yes, like a date!"

We laughed and just talked for a few minutes. I walked her out to her car and she told me to get in and gave me a kiss goodbye."

I called her later and she said pick her up at 7 P.M. Saturday and gave me her address. I showed up at 7 sharp. When she opened the door, I was floored. She giggled and said, "Come in, silly."

I came in and said, "You look amazing!" She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a figure hugging fitted white shirt that I could only barely make out lace thru, with impossibly tall red heels. I was surprised to see she was wearing hose, I didn't think anyone did anymore. I was just wearing dress pants and a teal shirt. I felt very under dressed and said so.

"What are you talking about? You look very handsome." I leaned to kiss her and after a quick soft kiss she took my hand, said we should go and walked out. She was still holding my hand and we walked down the stairs. I opened the door for her, which earned me a smile. I tried to keep my eyes on her face and didn't look down at her legs when she got in.

I drove to the restaurant she had chosen and we chatted lightly about nothings, on the way. She looked so pretty sitting there with her knees to the side. When we pulled up I told her she looked very pretty sitting there. I stepped out and opened the door for her, taking her hand. Again, I kept my eyes on her face. We walked to the restaurant holding hands. I pulled her chair out and we sat. We discussed the menu and we were ready to order when the waitress asked for our drink order. She said she felt like a margarita and I said it sounded good so she ordered two. She gave the waitress her order and then I gave mine. We were sitting across from one another because I had said I wanted to be able to see her eyes. She took my hand and told me what a gentleman I am. I demurred and said seriously, "I better be, I'm sitting with the prettiest lady in the room."

Our drinks arrived and we sipped and talked quietly. She was still holding my right hand. When dinner arrived we chatted thru dinner. Our drinks were finished and she asked if I wanted another one and I said no, you go ahead. She didn't and soon the check came. The waitress put it by me, but Sherri snatched it away. I said I will pay and she looked at me. "I asked you out on a date, it's my treat." I held her hand to the car, opened her door and as she got in she said, "You are too sweet."

When we got to her front door she opened it and turned to me, "Would you like to come in?" I smiled and said I would love to. She sat me on the couch and said I'll be right back. I got to see her walk away and it was very sexy. She closed her bedroom door and a couple of minutes ticked by. Her door opened and a dream came out. She was wearing a pink and blue teddy, thigh highs, and those red high heels.

I am sure I looked like a goldfish. I managed to speak. "I didn't think you could be any more beautiful or sexy, but I was so wrong. You are an absolute vision. If I wasn't, um, uh, swooning before, I am now."

She smiled, without a word she walked over, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She lightly pushed me back against the bed. She pulled my shoes and socks and told me to lay back. She climbed up and knelt on the bed, shoes and all. She kissed me and then straightened and said, "I've been waiting for this all night." She reached over and pushed a pillow behind me so I was sitting up. She unbuckled my belt and then crawled down by my feet, turning her butt towards me. Her perfect ass in tiny sheer panties was a sight to behold. I sucked in air and heard her giggle softly. She turned and knelt between my feet. She unbuttoned my pants and slowly unzipped me. She pulled and I lifted up and she pulled my pants off. She tossed them off the end of the bed. She went back up and slowly pulled my boxers down. I could have broken rocks, my dick was so hard.

She leaned back, looked up in my eyes and pulled my boxers off. Sexy doesn't even describe it. She crawled slowly forward and lowered he head until her lips almost touched my cock, still staring into my eyes. I moan lightly. She had a tiny grin as she climbed up and straddled me, right over my cock. My cock was against her panties. She reached up and unbuttoned my shirt. Her body was slowly rubbing my cock lightly when she moved and I knew I was between her lips, too high to enter her, but she was running the show anyway. I never knew having your shirt unbuttoned could be such a turn on. She sat upright, pulling my shirt. She worked it off of me, sitting with her pussy right on my cock. It wasn't easy to get off and she wiggled around a lot. I reached for her breasts, but she pushed my hands away softly. My shirt came free and she tossed it. She was looking in my eyes and rubbing her panty covered pussy on my cock. I was between her lips and could feel how wet she was. She looked so hot I couldn't help reaching for her breasts. Again she gently pushed my hands away.

She slid up and down my cock for a minute or two and then slid down. I groaned. When she lifted off of my cock. I was so turned on I was afraid I would come in seconds if she put me in. She very slowly slid all the way down kissing and lowered her face towards my cock. Her eyes never left me. Her mouth opened a touch and stopped. I groaned, dying to be in her mouth. She acted like she was going to sit up, then grabbed my cock. She pointed it straight up and dropped her mouth over my cock until it hit her throat and her eyes went wide with a "Guluck". She came up off of me and said, "I can't do that, sorry."

I smiled and said, "Everything you do is just perfect, I want you to enjoy our love making." She smiled and dropped back down. She bobbed her head up and down pretty fast, looking up at me. I was fighting cumming so soon. She stopped and pinched my cock at the base. She stayed there for a minute and then licked around the head. I moaned. After a time she licked my whole cock like a popsicle. Then she sucked up and down slow and gradually sped up. When I was getting close, she stopped and pinched again until the urge passed. She did that over and over, edging me, until I thought I would scream. The times before I started to get close got shorter and shorter. She was sucking away and still looking me in the eye when she could. That was a huge turn on. When I started to get close she stopped and rubbed her finger on the end of my dick and grabbed the base tight with her other hand and squeezed up so a couple of drops of precum oozed out. She rubbed her finger in it and over over the tip. She dropped that hand and started sucking me hard and fast. I was getting very close and moaned. He r hand scooted under my butt and she ran her slippery finger around my butthole.

I panicked a bit and said, "No! I don't do that!" She kept right on sucking looking right in my eyes. She pushed lightly on my asshole and I shook my head no. She pushed her finger in. My eyes opened as far as they go! I gasped loudly. She went deeper as I was still shaking my head. She rubbed my prostate about three times and I just exploded without warning. I was completely overwhelmed with sensations and still some panic. I shouted something, I don't even know if it was words. My orgasm ripped thru me. It was so intense I couldn't stand it and I was trying to wiggle off her stroking finger. When my orgasm faded she was still sucking but going up and down very slowly. The sensation was too much. I was wriggling like a fish. She pulled her finger out and my butt fell to the bed. I had been moaning very loud nonstop. She came up off of my cock and gave it a little kiss. She looked at me and smiled.

Sherri had just sucked my soul out. She was looking at me. Her mouth was opened slightly and cum started to run out. Still looking right in my eyes, she sucked it back in and swallowed hard. My mind reeled and I moaned again. She came up and she looked so sexy I didn't even think about it, when she kissed me passionately. She tasted funny and I realized why. It wasn't strong or terrible and it was way too late, so I just concentrated on her kissing me. My cock didn't go down at all. She was lightly laying on me, and she moved so her pussy was straddling my cock, sat up and slid up and down. Her panties were soaked, which turned me on even more, if that was possible. She looked like a fantasy. I reached up for her breasts and grabbed them, lightly squeezing. I caressed them thru the baby-doll and that was sexy as hell. She reached down and pulled her panties to the side, slid up and down a couple of times and then it slid right in. I was surprised it was still so hard and surprised went in so easily, without hurting her.

She must have seen my surprise, "I am so turned on!" She rode me as I played with her breasts. I didn't want her to take the baby-doll off, I was surprised it turned me on so much. After a few minutes she spun around, my cock coming out with a groan. She faced away and leaned forward. It looked so incredibly hot, seeing her ass and pussy over me. She steered my cock and I watched it slide in her pussy.

"Oh, fuucckkk!" She started moving up and down and it felt very different. No one had ever ridden me that way. It was a completely different feeling. I watched her pussy slide up and down my cock. It looked like it was turning her inside out every time as she rose up. "Oh, oh," and a big suck of air thru my teeth. "Sweetheart! You should see how this looks! It feels and looks like your sweet little pussy is gripping me and won't let go. It is stretching your vagina inside out as you come off! Oh, God!"

"I feel it. It always feels like you are stretching me as far as I can go, but now it is pulling on my vagina and lips! It feels so, so good, I'm cumming!" She lifted all the way off, In her hands and feet, back arched. She smiled and slowly sunk back down onto my cock. She rode me slowly for a long time, as I had just come. Finally, she started to bounce up and down faster and faster, moaning over and over. Her ass was slapping my belly. It was incredible. She growled, "I'm fucking cumming!"

That set me off, "'I'm cumming with you sweetheart!" And I we came together as she ground on me very hard. When our orgasms started to fade, she started back up, riding up and down my cock. When I could speak I spoke in awe, "Oh Sweetheart, every time I go deep cum is leaking out around my cock. Ooohhh, I've never seen anything like it. I'm watching your perfect little ass and my cock stretching you out. I am so turned on I might be able to go again." She came down hard and fast. "Fuck! Cum literally squirted out!" She stayed down for a minute and I said, "I'm still pretty hard, should we try again?"

She hopped straight up off my cock. "Oh, hell no! I can't take any more and neither can my poor little pussy." She scooted up fast and I didn't even have time to panic. She smashed her pussy down on my face, "You better kiss it and make it better. I never thought I could do such a thing, but I did. I was licking up and down and she grabbed my hair. "Get in there! Get your tongue deep in my pussy!" Forgetting it was supposed to be gross, I stuck my tongue in and worked it around, then I'd pull it out and suck on her over and over. She was rubbing her pussy over my face, "Oh, you are so nasty! Suck that cum out of me!" Then she came harder than I had ever seen. She rocked while pushing my face in so hard I couldn't even breathe. Her legs clamped over my ears so I could only hear muffled screams. She finally moved her pussy away, and I took a huge gasp of air. She was panting and shaking above me. When her orgasm faded I pulled her down, "No, no! I can't!" But I just kissed gently all over her pussy. She rolled off to the side soon after.

She looked over at me and said. "Oh, my God! I am so bad! I almost suffocated you! And what I made you do! Oh! And I said the nastiest things!" She looked turned on and slightly worried. "I don't know what came over me! Are we okay?"

"Hmm, I think so. You are doing all these things to me and making me do all these things I thought I'd never do, and for some reason it is just hotter than hell!"

She smiled broadly, "I didn't plan on any of that, it just took over. I never thought I could cum again that fast! What an earth-shattering orgasm! I never dreamed... My teeth are buzzing. Fuck! It makes my pussy feel like it is being shocked just remembering it! I kissed her and cupped her breast. She pushed me off. �Oh, no! No-no-no! You're going to kill me! I can't even take a kiss. My pussy is just buzzing, but I am exhausted. Please."

"That's fine, Sweetheart." I wrapped her in my arms. "That was amazing! Where did you learn all that?"

She mumbled, "That is so sweet. I love it when you call me your sweetheart. I read a lot." And she was almost immediately asleep. I held her and my mind was whirling. What was I doing? I started to feel like I lam falling ove this woman and we only just met. I have never felt like it was so perfect when I was with anyone. The sex was phenomenal, but just being around her felt so comfortable and just right.

Onrecess
Onrecess
124 Followers