Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 10

Story Info
Mr. Canon spends time with Cassie and Abbie.
10.1k words
4.7
10.7k
8

Part 10 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers

Part Ten: One on One Conferencing

"Morning, Mr. Canon!"

The truth was I had already been awake for several minutes by that point, thanks to the gentle but unceasing dedication of Cassie's tongue, but I was only now letting myself open my eyes. It was the first time in my life a woman had ever awakened me with a blowjob. I have to say, it sure beat the hell out of an alarm.

"Good morning, Cassie." I flashed her a smile and helped hold her hair back out of her face while she kept at it. It was a little chilly without the sheets. The thermostat was programmed to cool off a little in the morning hours to facilitate my waking up process, which was still working. In fact, just to make sure we hadn't overslept I snatched my phone off the nightstand and made sure. Only 5:35. Wouldn't even go off for another ten minutes. I silenced it early and let Cassie take its place.

Sweet, relaxing silence. The whole reason I woke up so early on weekdays, so I could take my time on myself before I had to worry about the rest of the world. Nothing to do but read the news, maybe play a video game for a bit, anything but think about being a teacher and listening to students.

Well, just one student maybe, but she had her mouth full.

"So now that you're awake, do you want to finish in my cha-cha, or should I keep using my mouth?" she asked. Not unlike the grueling pace of her handwriting, her words took forever to get out as well. Only this time, it was on account of liberal slathering of my cock with her saliva, so it was easier to be patient.

"Dealer's choice," I mumbled after a moment to clear my throat. My real preference had been for her to continue as she was, but telling the girl to essentially shut up and blow me felt crass.

Cassie giggled, then gagged when she tried to go down too far, then coughed on my leg, then licked some more, then responded. "Dealer's choice? What does that mean?"

"It means you pick. I'm happy either way."

"Oh! Is that about dealing drugs? Because I remember that one time I came over to return your hedge trimmers but your shed was locked so I had to come in and get you to unlock it, and you were watching that showThe Wire, and you said it was one of the best shows, and then I tried to -UNNNNGGGGGGGGH HOLY JEEBERS THAT TINGLES- to watch it with you, but I didn't understand anything they were saying."

"No. It's for cards. Like poker."

"Dealing cards! Oh geez, do I feel dumb now. Man. So, um, I'm s'posed to just sort of wiggle up and down, right? Because I watched a TON of porn yesterday afternoon to get caught up on this whole 'booty call' gig, and it looked like that was what the ladies did. Do you watch porn, Mr. Canon? Because you wouldn't believe how much there is out there on the internet!"

"Um, sometimes."

"Like, I knew porn was out there, but my mom has all these blockers on our internet because Robby's a total weirdo. But then yesterday I came home and she goes 'Cassie don't tell your brother but I unblocked everything, and you need to learn a few things if you're gonna be any good to Mr. Canon.' It was SO uncomfortable, but after she pointed me to a few sites where I could kinda search and browse, she left me alone. But there waseverything there, Mr. Canon. Like,everything."

"I think they call that rule 34."

"You have the rulebook memorized? Man, you're so smart, Mr. Canon. Or do all the teachers know that?"

"No, it's not a school rule. It's an internet thing."

"Geez, there's rules for porn? I don't think this site was following them. There were all kinds of stuff that was super gross and creepy. Like hidden cameras in bathrooms, and foot stuff, and old people..." Her eyes widened. "Not likeyou old, Mr. Canon, likeold old. Like grandmas and grandpas and stuff."

"You know, Cassie, we do have school in a couple hours."

"Oh, right! Durr, Cassie, like he wants to sit around listening to you talk about you watching nasty porn and touching yourself for hours and hours while your mom gave you pointers on which things those porn ladies were doing that I should try out on you. Sorry, Mr. C. Kind of slow this morning." She patted my chest playfully as her hips started to move. The girl took it slowly, intuiting what worked and what didn't with incremental yet intensely satisfying movements. It was a fun transition from how I'd spend most of the previous evening; Taylor had known quite well how to use her body to create the right sorts of friction. But watching Casssie learn was wasn't such a step d-

"Huh, I guess I'm not a virgin any more." Oh, GOD. "Wild, huh? Guess I can't tell my friends, but man, wait 'til I tell Mom. She's gonna flip! Do you think I should... Um, Mr. Canon? Did you just...? Did I make you...?! "

Shit. Well that wasn't my most impressive showing. "Yeah, I guess I did."

There was a flutter of self-congratulatory clapping. "Oh wow! Wow, that's such a rush! No wonder my friends are always talking about how awesome sex is! Not all of them that is. Most of them are good girls, or they used to be. Mom says we're growing up too fast. But geez, that feels cool. Like it's squooshing around in me! Does... does it dribble out? Oh man, I don't wanna make a mess in your bed. I really like your sheets by the way. They'reso soft."

"They're flannel. Wear out fast."

"Cool. I hope it's OK that I stayed the night, by the way, but you fell asleep so fast that I thought maybe that was what you'd wanted? I dunno. I texted Mom and she said it was cool, though. Just between you and me, it's actually really fun to have somebody who can make Mom be chill about things. Sometimes it's like she thinks I'm a bad kid or something, with the tracky thingy on my phone and my stupid curfew and and making me take birth control even though before you I only ever made out with two boys, and I never even let them touch my boobs. Well, no, one of them did a little bit, but I decided that was special so I told him to stop pretty quick."

With our ninety-second bout of love-making already over, I rolled her off and hauled myself into a sitting position. She slipped a finger between her legs, sniffing at the traces of cum she dredged up. "I think I'm gonna take a shower, Cassie."

"Oh, yeah. I probably should, too, right? Do you want me to shower with you? I remember one time when I was in middle school I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I saw the TV was on so I went to see if I'd left it on because I didn't wanna get yelled at, but it was my dad, and he was asleep, but there was this porn on the TV, and it was shower sex. I didn't watch it for long, but now showers always sorta make me think of sex. I guess that's weird, huh? But they're such a naked place. That's my favorite place to masturbate, too. It can be hard not to lose my balance, but that's part of what I like about it, the challenge. I can't just GO GO GO because I'd slip and fall, so I sort of have to take my time, which is cool. Sometimes I come two or three times even, if I'm feeling super horny. Yesterday after practice I stayed in there until I came five times thinking about when you let me suck your cock. Pleasuring you is so fun. You're not gonna tell Mom I said that about my showers, are you? She gets cheesed that I use so much water already. If she knew I was petting Miss Kitty in there, it would be so weird."

"I'll take it to my grave."

After using the bathroom, I opened the door wordlessly. Cassie let herself right in. She was walking weird, stiff-legged and with her feet wide apart, as near as I could tell to make room for her hand to remain between her legs to catch anything that might dribble out. Good thing I'd already established she'd been on birth control. That had come out last night before I zonked out. I couldn't even guess what had been said to elicit the sharing of that information at this point.

"Sorry I look like a spaz, but I'm trying not to dribble. Oh cool, you have one of those overhead rain shower things! I've seen those on those home improvement shows Mom really likes, and I always thought they looked so cool, like you're in the rain, but you're in the bathroom. Don't you love the rain? It's so quiet and peaceful, you can just sit there and think. Oh, weird, I've never seen your cock when it's soft before. Is that normal? Is it still a cock when it's soft, or does cock mean hard? It still feels weird to say that word, but you used it so I guess if you like it, it's totally fine with me. Cock, cock, cockity cock. I can learn to use the porn words if you want, by the way. I just don't like how they sound, but maybe it's time to grow up and start saying pussy and dick and titties." She wrinkled her nose in distaste, then fed a little dribble of cum into her mouth. Her smile returned. "It's so weirdly yummy. It's like the taste of your happiness."

The glass began to steam. I let myself into the shower, Cassie right on my heels. Once inside, she abandoned her silly-walking and let the cum dribble where it may. A twist of the shower head adjusted it from my usual narrow hard spray to a broader, gentler fall. That would get both of us better. I'd installed this fixture not long after I moved in here. I'd been dating Nicola at the time. She'd refused shower play because she complained that one person was always left out of the water, so I'd thought it would be romantic. Or sexy. Or something. In any event, it had turned out her disdain for shower sex additionally had something to do with my being in the shower. We'd broken up before I ever even told her I'd had it installed.

"Do you want me to wash you? Or do you wanna wash me? Sometimes when I'm imagining, while I'm you-know-whating myself, I think about a man washing me. I close my eyes and I picture his hands on my body. Massaging my neck, pulling me up against him and rubbing my tummy, then lower down from my tummy. Imagination man spends a lot of time rubbing there, to be honest. Is it OK that I have hair down there? A lot of the porn girls had theirs shaved off. Mom said I should think about it, but I figured I'd just ask. I think it might feel weird? But I like having my legs and armpits smooth, so maybe it'd be the same?"

"Sure, Cassie, give it a try. If you don't like it, it grows back."

She giggled. "Yeah, that's a good point. Anyway, I didn't mean to make it sound like I only wanted you to touch my cha-cha. You could touch my body anywhere you want to. If you just wanna squish my boobs, that's super cool. I know guys really like my boobs. They're sort of annoying, though. Like, I know they're not huge, but it's track season right now and they're such a pain to run with, and I bet I would make way better times if I were flatter. Do you think they're too big? I've never really let a guy look at them before, so I'm real curious what you think. I love that I have a guy I can just show my boobs to and ask his opinion! Man, you should have done this to me years ago. Well no, years ago my boobs weren't very big yet, and also I was underaged so that would be way weird, but yeah. So what do you think? Too big?"

My head had been leaning against my arms, my arms leaning against the wall, but I looked over. Cassie's hands were on her hips, back arched to thrust those things out as far as they would go. They looked great on her, a little too big for her trim figure, but in a good way. Drew the eyes. She stood by, posing, until I muttered a response. "You have nice tits, Cassie."

She giggled, pleased. "Cool. 'Tits.' I never used to like that word before, but it'severywhere in porn, I found out. Maybe I should get on board, now that I'm officially a woman and all? I dunno. Feels dirrrrrty though. But maybe dirty is good. I'm not sure. I watched this one porn video titled 'dirty little teen whore gets the ass-fucking she deserves,' and it probably wasn't for me. I couldn't come watching that girl get her booty badumped. Not until the next one where this stepbrother and stepsister were doing sex stuff while their parents were out of town. Which sounds SO gross I know, but I figured since you had me and Mom and the Sterns like this, maybe that was something you were into so I should check it out. It turns out their being steps didn't even matter, they just mentioned it in the opening scene and then he was like 'you're so hot, I wanna fuck' and she was like 'no you're my brother' and he was like 'c'mon' and she was like 'ok.' After that it was pretty much normal porn. Kinda boring, actually, except the boy was really hot in that one. Is that something you're into, Mr. Canon? Do you think you'll have me and Mom double up with you? She said it'd be cool with her, and if it'd pleasure you, I guess there's nothing wrong with it. It'd probably be fun, actually. If you wanted. Do you?"

"I don't really know, Cassie. Never tried it." Yet. Technically. If I didn't properly fuck Abbie soon, she was going to drug me again and make me. I hadn't yet discounted bringing Taylor on board. I didn't know if it turned me on because they were sisters (step or otherwise), or because they were Taylor and Abbie.

"Here, let me wash you. You look super tired. Is it better if I wash you to do a good job, or just to be gropy? I kinda wanna be gropy about it because I'm crazy horny after that sex we had. The best sex I ever had, right?" She giggled hysterically. "But if you're too tired, I understand. You slept like the dead, though. I got up to pee at one point and I was super sneaky about it because I didn't wanna wake you, except then I tripped over my own shoe and like kuh-rashed into the wall really hard, but you didn't even stop snoring." She giggled. "But when I got back into bed, you kept snoring, except you rolled over and started squishing my boobs around. You did that for like an hour. It was AWESOME. I was so bummed when you rolled over and stopped fondling them. I guess it was good because I needed my sleep because I have a test in third period. Anyway that's why I was so horny this morning. I guess I really like being touched, I'm learning. Bet you never thought you'd teach a student something like that, huh?"

Cassie pressed her body against my back as she talked, massaging body wash into my skin. She'd elected a "gropy" wash without my bothering to answer, but she was nevertheless thorough about it. More attention was dedicated to my reinvigorating shaft than elsewhere, but no flesh was left unsudsed. At some point she broke contact. The sound of her squirting out more behind my back followed. Then she was back, and from the way her body glided frictionlessly against mine, it was clear she was using her torso as well as her hands as a sponge. Cassie was getting everything her breasts could reach, cupping them in her hands and spot cleaning my backside inch by inch. I'd never felt a woman's nipple roaming up and down the crack of my ass before. I didn't know how to feel about it. It wasn't six o'clock yet, though, so I didn't have to feel anything. The usual deal I'd made with myself concerning these morning hours.

"Guess not."

"You know, you're such a good listener, Mr. Canon. You just let me say anything and you don't judge me. I really appreciate that, you know? I'm really shy around most people, and people act like I have nothing to say, but there's all this stuff inside me and sometimes I wanna scream it out, but I feel like people would think I was weird or something. But with you I feel like I have to tell you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. It's scary sometimes, saying stuff out loud that I never told anybody. Like remember last night when I told you that I loved the taste of your cum so much I wished they made a salad dressing out of it? It felt really slutty to say, but cum is sort of the flavor version of the emotion that goes with pleasuring you, which is super fun, and I just love it. I bet a lot of guys would think I was sort of a slut for talking like that, but you just let me keep blowing you like you were totally OK with me. Then this morning when you let me have sex with you for a bit, and by the way we can totally do that again if you wanted more. I for sure do, but I'm starting to think maybe now that I'm your personal booty call maybe I just always want more? Because I for sure have the past few days. Geez, maybe Iam a dirty teen whore who deserves an ass-fucking." Her giggled echoed around the shower chamber.

I remembered. I hadn't said anything at the time because it had made me realize she was also slurping Taylor's cum off of my shaft and I didn't want to gross her out. Plus I'd supposed she may as well get used to the taste early if this was going to be a recurring thing. I'd already given up any hope of summoning the willpower to prevent that from happening. From here on out, I meant for that to be my cock's regular flavor. If I got my way, I'd fuck Taylor every day of the week and ten times on Sundays. And it looked like I was in a position to get my way.

"Anyway, do you wanna?"

"Huh? Do I wanna what?"

Her point was made visually before it was elucidated vocally as I craned my neck around. Cassie had both hands planted on the far wall of the shower, water splashing down the lines of her deeply arched back. Her ass was on display, the very one I'd tried not to notice when I attended school volleyball games with her mother. Cassie's feet were set wide enough that all the space between was displayed, the whole of her ripe for the taking.

"Do you wanna ass-fuck me? I loosened it up some yesterday, so I dunno if it's ready, but we can totally try."

I stood, using a hand to shield the water from falling in my eyes so I could stare. Gape. Leer. "Loosened it up?"

"Yeah, when I saw how much porn there was for ass-fucking - sorry, I know that sounds super dirty - I figured if I was gonna be your personal bootycall, it'd be pretty dumb not to have my booty ready if you called on it." She snorted. "Sorry, teacher pun. So anyway, you wanna have sex with my butt, Mr. Canon? I'll do my best. I've had a bunch of boys say stuff about how they like my butt. It's usually really creepy, but I do work out a lot and I think it looks pretty good. If you wanted to say stuff about my butt you could, and I don't think it'd be creepy at all. The opposite of creepy. Sometimes my imagination boy will say stuff about me and I actually get even squooshier down there. He'll be like, 'Cassie, your butt looks so awesome tonight, leg day paid off bigtime,' and I'll say - but in my head, not like out loud - 'you can touch it if you want.' It's not like the porn stuff, but it makes me come really hard when guys are romantic like that." Finally realizing I hadn't touched her, she looked back, but her ass stayed poised and spread for me. "Well, Mr. Canon? Are you gonna ass-fuck me?"

I closed the short distance between us. Her head turned back toward the wall, but not before a giddy smile stole onto her face. Cassie's buttocks rippled, the streams of water finding new runnels, as she broadened her stance further. Her legs were so long that even spread apart like this, her ass was even with my crotch. She whimpered as my cock nestled between her wide-spread cheeks. I took my time aiming at my target, savoring each microspasm of pleasure that jolted through her lithe young body.

At the last minute, I readjusted. "This will be fine for today, Cassie. But keep working on the loosening. You never know."

Taylor would have made some bitchy remark. Abbie would snarked that it was about time. But Cassie's reaction was, per my idiotically inflicted compulsion to truthfulness, truthful. The whole truth.

Which, I was realizing, was not an ambiguous term for Cassie Brown.

"Wow, I love how you feel in my cha-cha! Is that weird to say? But seriously, it's so awesome! It feelsreally good. I think shower sex might be even more fun than bed sex. Though I guess bed sex was kinda short. Was that short? It felt short. Not that I'm criticizing or anything. Did that sound witchy? I didn't mean it to, I swear! I bet if a hot guy woke me up giving me a girl-blowjob or whatever that I'd be super ready to whoomp it up too. Oh man now I sound conceited. I don't mean like I'm so super hot or anything - I know Abbie and Taylor are like insanely hot, so I'm like totally bleh next to them - but I just mean, you know, I don't think I'mugly or anything. Gosh, that'sreally, REALLY good, though. I think I really like sex, Mr. Canon. At least with you. I don't think I wanna go out and start doing it all over the place, but this is super great. Are you having fun? I hope so. I feel like I don't really know what to do, like I'm just sorta standing here letting you stuff my cha-cha and squish my boobs around. Can I like squeeze it or something? No... no, I don't think so. Like,something is moving, but I don't think I'm squeezing. Or would that hurt? Sorry, Mr. Canon, I'll do some more porn research and see. Or maybe Mom knows. I know I sound so dumb about sex and all. I'm sorry. I promise I'll do better once I get some study and practice and all. That's what Coach Salata says, work like it's game day so when it's game day it's not work. Or something. I think I said that wrong. Oh GAWSH I like that - that thing with my nubbin, I mean. That's AWESOME. My friend Quan - I think she has you for English - she was just ranting the other day in this post about how how awful it is sex ed doesn't teach about female pleasure. I guess they did back in your day, huh? You seem to know it really good. Or no, really well. I always mix that up. Geez, I like your hand down there. You don't have to keep doing it just because I like it. I really do though. Wow. Oh wow. Wow wow wow wow wowowow..."

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers