All Comments on 'Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 10'

by Svalbarding

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SaxAndCollSaxAndCollover 3 years ago
Can’t wait!

I always love seeing that new chapters of this have come out, and I can’t wait for the next one - and whenever we find out what our ‘hero’ has in store for Abbie! I can’t help feeling that something bad is on the horizon. Canon dodges one hell of a bullet when it came down to that blackmail, it feels like something else is coming to strike him down - after all, most stories need conflict, and you know that as well as most do, S.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A+

Not gonna lie, that was pretty damn good.

Like our MC, I'm not too sure what was stopping him with Abbie. But it looks like she has the most potential of any of them. I wonder how deep her "fantasy slut" programming goes? Like, if he told her his fantasy slut would always-and-only orgasm on command, could he actually taker her from 0 to orgasmic with a word? Or would she just pretend to cum? If he told her his fantasy slut would be a willing, eagerly obedient sex-slave who was always completely honest with her master... would she be unable lie to him like that again, or would she just *act* like she's being honest with him?

I kinda want him to dose some of them again to tweak their programming a bit. Ammend Cassie's so that she "Has to tell him the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth... when he tells her to," for instance.

Anyway. This story is great. Even with how long it took to really get busy, it was still hott, stimulating, and *interesting.* I'm really glad that I still have 4 more chapters left to read. And hopefully even more will be coming soon :)

SvalbardingSvalbardingover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: A+

Aw, thanks! Glad you're enjoying it. If you're especially eager, the story is complete through chapter 25 (which is near to the end of the book) on my patreon for $1, along with a crap-ton of of other stuff. patreon.com/icebear . I will keep posting it here at a chapter a week, though, so if you're happy at this pace, it'll keep coming until it's done. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSvalbarding@Svalbarding
1289 Followers
For more information about me and my work, check out my patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/icebear

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES