Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Yeah, you're probably right. Just... go home, do it there. Yeah. That's a good idea." Her eyes drifted shut, her words slowly transmuted into mumbles. "Don't think about it. Not a whore. Masturbate at home. He'll have fun with me soon. God, be soon..."

Right before my grading regained my attention, I saw it. Again. "Abbie... you're masturbating again."

"No I'm...!" She caught herself, pulling the guilty hand away with the other. "Fuck! This is just unreal. I'm really not trying to be a pain, Mr. Canon. Just... I'mso horny. I've never felt anything like this, like what I feel for you. These thoughts, these images, they're constantly in my head. I actually had to start a list on my phone so I could keep track of all the fantasies I've had about you - they keep coming to me so fast, so often, I can't keep them straight otherwise. It's like all I think about."

My pen tumbled from my fingers, clattering to my desk. "You... have a list?"

She nodded. "It's not spell checked or whatever, but I got one, yeah."

"Can... can I see it?" Why? Why was I indulging this? The girl seemed like she was on the verge of hysteria, and here I was feeding it! What was wrong with me?

But the list! insisted my subconscious.

Abbie handed me her phone a moment later, kneeling beside my chair to watch me read.

I read.

"Holy... Abbie, this is... this is almost two hundred items long!"

She nodded. "I know, I didn't start it until Sunday night, or it'd be way longer."

"That's three days, Abbie! That's..." My brain tried to do math and not dwell onblindfold him and bring tay in and have him guess whose tits and cunts are who's at the same time. "That's a lot." That was as accurate as I could be, thanks torecord a pov of him fucking me and sell 4 porn so everyone can see me 4 what i am but not no who it is fucking me.

"You're telling me. And don't make fun of it. I know some of them are weird. I can't help it. I don't know what you want, so like, my brain keeps making me try to think of everything youmight want. So I can be ready for anything."

But I was reading more than I was listening. Every blink was stretched out over an hour, the words playing out in my mind. "You have this one twice," I said after a while, pointing tohelp him sneak into my room and fuck me while my parents are still up.

She looked. "No I don't. See, the other one..." She scrolled up, scanning until she found it.help him sneak in and fuck me in my parents bed, it read. "See? Totally different."

"If you say so." On and on it went. It was certainly creative, more so than anything most of my students ever generated in their brainstorming for topics. Some of it was positions, some of it locations, some of it was fetishes to explore, roles to play, costumes to acquire. A good many included Taylor along with us, too.bury his head in mine and tays tits until he doesnt know who's are who's; take turns spanking tay with paddle; tie her to a tree and leave her there until she agrees to be his willing sex slave 4 life. I didn't even know how the hell that would work, but it wasn't even the least plausible of her ideas.

"Twisted" barely began to scratch the surface of what had been done to her.

"Abbie, I-" But when I looked down, I saw her eyes had closed, and she was once more masturbating. Her arousal was evident to more sense than one. The scent of moist teen pussy commingled with her perfume into something almost animalistic, a new subspecies that was pure feral slut. Had the Serenex transformed her into raw id? Reduced her into a mere sex object? One who submit to any whim, any perversion, any kink that might strike my fancy?

One kneeling in front of me, panting with lust, eyes begging me to take her, promising that nothing I asked would be off limits, that every way I could want to use her teenage bombshell body would be the greatest joy she could ever know, that her entire being was an extension of the filthiest, most self-centered pieces of my imagination?

"Take your shirt off, Abbie."

Her eyes opened, one hand darting out of her panties to hastily obey. She stood, chest thrust out, breathing heavily even though we had barely started. Her bra was deep red; looking up at those colossal tits of hers from underneath was the only way one might be able to see the little white bow beneath them. A present, just for me.

"Now the skirt."

She nearly tripped, taking it off with her shoes still on, but she managed. The panties were red after all. They didn't quite match the brighter shade of her bra, but I could well imagine when you had to custom order bras because your tits weren't covered by the regular catalogs, you had to make do.

Wine red. Almost black where her pussy had dampened them.

"Jump up and down." I said the words before they were even a conscious thought. Before I could even chastise myself for such juvenile sentiments, she erased my doubts about her sincerity. Abbie didn't hesitate, bouncing awkwardly on her chunky platform sandals. It didn't matter the footwear, however; those tits were going wild. I felt like I should be paying admission to see a show like this. Hell, she was the one who had written,let him pay me for sex like a hooker. Maybe it would be fun? Couldn't hurt to try one someday.

"Turn around."

It was a thong. That was unexpected. It split her two wide, round ass cheeks neatly. When I took turns squeezing them, one, then the other, I could feel her body quiver at my attention. There was that tattoo down her spine, mostly Roman numerals from the look of it. Birthday, maybe? Who cared. I wasn't about to puzzle it out right then.

The bra and thong I removed myself, savoring the quickening of her breathing as I touched her. How could two girls whose pussies both gotthat wetnot be biological siblings? Maybe it was another Serenex side effect. Questions for another day.

"Ask... no. Beg me to fuck you."

Her hands clasped together pleadingly. "Please fuck me. I know I was kinda bossy about it, but I don't know what else to do. I want you so bad. I need you. I need you inside me. I need you to let me be a little fucking slut. The slutty little student you fantasized about all your life. Fuck me, Mr. C."

It was addicting, see how fast she caved, how automatically her personality was overwritten by my desires. "Call me sir."

"Yes, sir. I'll do anything you want, sir, anything, if you just fuck me this one time. I'll fuck you so good, I promise. I need your cock, sir. My pussy is so fucking wet for you. Just try it on, you'll see. You won't be disappointed. I'm such a good fuck. It's all I want, sir, to be fucked by you all day every day. I'll-"

"Say 'I'm a stupid slut.'"

"I'm a stupid slut, sir."

A minor ad lib, but it worked for me. "Say, 'Taylor and I are your fantasy sluts.'"

"Taylor and I are your fantasy slut, sir."

"You can fuck me any time, anywhere you want."

She was staring so hard at my cock that she struggled to piece the words together. "You can fuck me any time you want. Anywhere, sir."

She kept repeating after me, spouting lines so depraved I was barely comprehending them until I heard them parroted back to me.

"My tits belong to Mr. Canon."

"My cunt belongs to Mr. Canon. Mr. Canon can use it any time he wants."

"Mr. Canon's cock makes me come my silly little brains out."

"I am a weak-willed horny slut who would sell her soul for a ride on Mr. Canon's cock."

That last one I liked so much, I had her keep repeating it while I fucked her, right up until I came.

The bell rang. Students flooded the halls as eagerly as my balls had flooded Abbie Stern's pussy. They hurried from classes to lockers, from lockers to buses and cars. Except Abbie, who was still spasming in little aftershock orgasms as I massaged her dripping slit with my fingers. Our combined cum was oozing out of her, right onto that pile of papers I'd warned her not to mess up earlier. Looked like I wouldn't be returning those, if I could even finish grading them. When I helped her stand, I could hardly even believe my eyes, and broke into a fit of laughter so hard she had to use her phone's camera as a mirror to see what I was pointing at. From where I'd bent her over my desk, the sweat on her breast had absorbed a bit of the ink from one of the papers I'd been grading. Right above her left nipple it read in Bic blue ink:10/10.

"I am so tattooing that shit on me, right there, right like that," she said when she recovered from laughter of her own.

"I... actually really like that. You'll have to show me once it's done."

"I will." She gathered up her clothes and began dressing herself. "So, how'd that go for you? Fantasy quality sex?"

"I... well, yes. Do you feel better?"

"Mr. C, I felt fine before, but I always feel pretty good after sex.

"I'd hardly call uncontrollable masturbation 'feeling fine,' Abbie. If this keeps up, we're going to have to-"

"Relax, 'sir.' Unlike Taylor and the weed, I could quit whenever I want. I was just trying to do you a favor, yo."

My muscles tensed. "What? Do me a favor? I was only trying to help you with your arousal situation."

"Oh gawd. Seriously? You thought I was sooooo turned on I couldn't stop randomly playing with myself? Fuck, man." She put a hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she tugged her sandal straps into place. "It's sorta like you were telling our girl Candy. You know, about why you did what you did to Taylor. To try to 'save her from herself,' I think you said."

"What does that have to do with what we just did?"

"You got hangups, man. You're acting like we need to be mature about this, have relationships, set boundaries, all that shit. I'm just trying to show you, it can be whatever you want.We can be whatever you want."

"Wait, so you... that was all an act just now?" It was fairly obvious, in fact, and I was embarrassed to have taken so long to realize it.

"Not an act. It was a fantasy."

"That's not what I..." I stopped myself. What was the point in denying I'd enjoyed it? I'd fucked her so hard it had moved my desk half a foot from its usual place. There was a bright spot where the carpet had never gotten dirty before. "How did you even know that would work?"

She rolled her eyes. "Horny, desperate, submissive teen slut? Gee, it was a tough guess. I figured I'd throw you a softball first one out."

I cinched my belt, then folded my arms across my chest. "I'm not sure I like being manipulated."

"You and Tay both, dawg. You just need to get your minds right." Suddenly, she was pressing herself against me, arms around my neck, her voice a smoky whisper, lips so close to mine I could feel them move. "That list was real, yo. Every word I wrote, I would do for you if you wanted. I'll send you a copy. I hope you double that bitch."

"Are you giving me homework?" I asked with a wry smile.

"I'm giving youme. Now if you wanna go again any time, you know how to reach me, but otherwise, Ima give you space to think about what you want from me. But come Saturday morning, after our little Saturday class together..."

Her lips closed in. There was no missing the hunger in that kiss. I'd doubted her sincerity when I'd first seen her touching herself. Again when she blindsided me with the news that her plight had been a ruse. But those lips left no doubt how very sincere her desire to please me was. In fact, we stood there making out for so long, the hallways were silent again when I let her go.

I'd forgotten she'd been saying something, but she hadn't. "You have that fantasy ready for me, all right? Sir?" She winked. "And do me a favor, make it something weird. Something no other bitch would ever do for you."

Abbie winked, and I could only stare after the swishing of her skirt as she left my classroom. Taylor entered only a moment later, and Randi came in right on her heels to take the trash. "You're going to burn yourself out doing all this overtime," Randi joked, gesturing to where the girl was already unloading work from her backpack.

"Oh, you know how it is," I answered with a smile. "Just living the dream."