Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,289 Followers

"Yuh, huh." He turned his head toward the hall behind him. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! IT'S MR. CANON!"

Megan was at the door a second later, and I could only laugh at the revelation that he must have screamed that practically at her face. "Well hi there! Robby, go finish your homework and let Mr. Canon and I talk, all right?"

"OK! Bye, Mr. Canon!"

"Study hard, stay smart Robby," I said, twisting his new hat around. He laughed as he galloped off, leaving it backwards.

"Hi there, neighbor," she said, smiling her warm smile. It was a good reminder of why I'd always liked her. Those laugh lines came naturally, and deepened every year. She had over ten years on me, but one would hardly know it. She was her daughter's mother, cheerful and effortlessly pretty. I'd been surprised to learn about the difference in our ages when we first met, and had even considered asking her out -- then I found out she had a daughter who was much closer to my age and chickened out. Who knew how things might be playing out between us now if I hadn't.

"Afternoon. Is this a good time?"

"Oh sure. Unless you're here for Cassie. She's at track practice, should be home around 5:30."

"No I know. Here for you, actually. Is there somewhere private we could...?"

"Oh, good. I wondered when you'd have a sec to talk. Tell you what, I'll just make a quick snack for Robby to keep him occupied, then we can nip over to your place. How's that sound?"

"Sounds great, Megan. I'll just head back over -- come whenever you're ready."

"You got it. Be there in a jiff."

It wound up being barely over three before I heard the back door open and close. That was some swift mothering right there. I called out for her to join me in the living room. To my surprise, she came in holding a pair of pink panties in her hand. "Should I be taking these back with me?"

I squinted. Were those Cassie's? Nope, these were torn off, not removed. "Nope, not Cassie's."

She dropped them with a laugh, settling into the sofa across the rug from me. The last woman who'd been on that sofa had been her daughter two days ago. They bore a pretty strong resemblance, with Megan only a tad shorter, a little bit curvier, her hair almost black, curly and only down to her shoulders whereas Cassie's was straight and dark red. Another difference? Megan was wearing teal capri pants and a thin white t-shirt. It was a lot more than the absolutely nothing her daughter had worn on that couch.

"Looks like you've been busy, huh? Those Abbie Stern's?"

"Her sister's actually."

"Taylor's?"

"You know her?"

"Oh, I know her all right. She and Cassie were Brownie scouts together back in elementary school. At least they were, up until Taylor got kicked out."

"She was kicked out of Brownie scouts? What on earth for? She couldn't have beenthat horrible as a second grader."

Megan shrugged. "I heard a few versions. Cassie claimed it was because Taylor kept using the f-word -- theother f-word -- about the troop leader's husband. But my favorite version I heard from one of the other mom's. The girls were at this two-week summer camp thingy, and apparently some of them were teasing Taylor for being chubby, so she waited until they were asleep and went ballistic. Cut all her bullies' hair with a pair of scissors she swiped from the arts and craft bins."

It was hard to imagine a girl as vain as Taylor Stern ever having been chubby enough that someone would tease her for it, but the rest of it pretty much checked out. "I'd like to tell you she's all grown up now, but..."

Megan laughed, then nudged the torn panties with her foot. "I'd say she's at least a little grown up. She always was a pretty little thing, belly or no. That sister of hers, too -- she and Cassie used to have some friends in common, and there were some of us who thought she would be a bad influence just because she blossomed so early."

"But instead it turns out she was a bad influence because she's got the soul of a cobra," I finished.

Megan laughed harder than was warranted, but I'd take it. Students had heard all my good material by this time in the year, so it was nice to get a reaction. "Aren't you supposed to be neutral, even with the bad ones?"

"And if you were Abbie's mom, I'd say, 'Mrs. Stern, Abbie and I have had our days, no doubt, and she could use some work on her task management and with making positive contributions to discussion. But overall, she's a good kid.'"

"Wow, that sounds... a little too polished."

"Then I'd sprinkle the woman with holy water in case she summoned Abbie from hell as one of her unholy Antichrist powers."

"You are such a kidder. I bet those kids go nuts for your class."

"Right, kidding," I kidded. "But yeah, I get a few brownie points for being young enough to know what TikTok is. Beyond that, most of the ones who hate me, hate me for the right reasons. Because my classes challenge them," I explained, not certain she'd followed.

"And the ones who like you?"

"Just haven't found the antidote yet."

"Oh, you. Though that's a bit on the nose for you, considering recent events, isn't it?"

My smile faded, and I managed a sheepish look. "Yeah, probably."

"Well all I know is, Cassie has practically lost her mind over you. Ever since Monday evening, it's all she can talk about. 'Mom, Mr. Canon spanked me today,' or 'Mom, Mr. Canon took my virginity,' or 'Mom, can I go see if Mr. Canon will let me stay over tonight.'"

Like that, I was hard. The boner from Isa's secret perfect breasts had been difficult to hide all afternoon, especially with Taylor in the room sixth period. Only the fact that I couldn't continue keeping the girl after class while she kept behaving well, not without drawing attention, had kept me from making her ten minutes late to her seventh. Megan's casual acceptance of my using her daughter... it was almost as hot as the daughter herself.

"I assure you she's made quite an impression on me, too. I just don't rave about it to my mom."

Megan snort-laughed, and it was so Cassie I could have closed my eyes and heard her in the room with me. "I sure as heck hope not! Really though, if she starts making herself a pest, or if she's not pleasuring you properly, you let me know and I'll get her mind right."

"She's trying her hardest. The girl only needs a little practice."

"Practice, hmm?" Megan stroked her chin contemplatively. "Yeah, I should be able to arrange that. She's a cute little thing, shouldn't be too hard to find some men willing to let her get some practice in. I'll make sure she has them use condoms. I have a few gathering dust in my night stand that ought to do."

That certainly was simultaneously intriguing, horrifying, and arousing as hell. One offhand comment and the woman was willing to whore out her kid to refine her utility as my fuck toy. Damn. "I meant practice with me, Megan. No need to have her turning tricks for XP."

"XP?"

"Never mind. But yeah, Cassie tells me you've been riding her pretty hard, trying to get her in tip top booty call shape."

A self-conscious look overtook her face. "She did, huh. Look, that's on me. I'm really sorry."

"Sorry? For what?"

"I've been using a light touch. It's a transition, you know, protecting her one day to shoving her out of the nest the next. It was only last month we had this long heart to heart about being careful around boys. I just had her so young, you know? I want her to be smarter than I was at her age. Now, all I can think about is how she's going to balance her schoolwork with keeping your needs satisfied."

That might have been harder on my conscience if not for the attempted blackmail. That was still too fresh in my mind not to take a little satisfaction in how warped her thinking had become. It reminded me why I'd invited her over in the first place, but she was still apologizing. "I'm setting some time aside this weekend to look into community colleges, or maybe something online. Something that will keep her close at hand so you won't have to wait long when you're in the mood for her. Don't tell her I said so, but it was what I was hoping she would do anyway. Community college, that is, not the booty call thing. Though that is working out well!" She laughed self-consciously. "Anyway, thanks to you, I think she'll finally come around."

"Hey, just being neighborly."

"Don't you think it goes unnoticed, mister." She nodded curtly. "I'll keep after her. I think she's having fun, learning the birds and the slutty little bees, even if she gets a bit short-tempered with me looking over her shoulder while she's, erm, studying. I'm doing my best to give her pointers, though."

"Pointers? What kind of pointers?" I asked, amused.

"She told you about the loosening, right?"

Put like that, it took me a moment to remember, but I did. "Yeah. That was your idea?"

"Sure was. I figured with a butt like Cassie's, it's a matter of time before you'd want to take a dip. So I stopped by the College Bookstore, picked up a couple plugs for her."

"They sell butt plugs at the college bookstore?"

She nodded. "Not the bookstore bookstore. It's this sex shop outside of town. They just named it that so when parents see their kid's credit card bills, they don't think twice about the expenditures. My girlfriend Donna works there. I must've driven by a hundred times on my way to work and never even wondered."

"Clever, clever." How had I not heard of that? I suppose it had been a while since I'd had need of a sex shop. "So how did you know how big to go?" I asked curiously.

"I didn't. That's why I got her two, in case you were... you know. I want my baby to be ready to do good by you." She smiled earnestly.

I didn't know which was swelling faster, my head or my dick. In fact... "If you wanted to know how big my gear was, Megan, all you had to do was stop over and ask."

Her cheeks flushed, and I knew from experience that didn't come easily to her. Put a couple beers in this woman and she had a mouth like a sailor. "What you do with Cassie, I'm happy to help any way I can. But I didn't think it would be, what, appropriate? You know, for me to butt in, insert myself between the two of you. Not literally, I mean, inserting... yipes. Ya know, I'm going to quit while I'm behind."

My parent conferencing skills, my lingering resentment, and my raging hardon were marching in lockstep inside my head. Time to get on with the real reason I'd had her over. "Megan, hey. I appreciate you taking initiative on this. That's exactly what I was hoping for when I had her use that stuff on you. To take all that energy you put into trying to clean me out into paying me back. But you can't half-ass it, all right? Pun intended. You're not her friend; you're her mom. You need to be involved. If she doesn't know how to take my cock in her ass, it's because you didn't teach her. I appreciate you giving her pointers, but it's not just about knowing what men like, abstract, general. It's about teaching her whatI like."

She fidgeted with her hands, eyes fixated on them in her lap. "But... I don't know what you like. We're friends and all -- or we were, before I pulled that idiot stunt. I feel just awful about that, you know."

"I know. And actually, since we're talking about it, I wanted to talk to you about why I asked you to come over today."

"All right..." It was plain that the subject had made her immediately uncomfortable. I wondered which had been harder for her: squaring her attempted blackmail with her newfound desire to assist my plans, or helping train her daughter to fuck me better. One was an extension of the other, I supposed.

"I'm going to level with you. No bullshit. I've been thinking about this a lot the past few days, and I want to come clean because I hate there being bad blood between us as we enter this new phase of neighborliness."

"Right, sure."

I steepled my fingers, rubbing my fingers together for a moment as I braced myself for this. This woman had been my friend for years, but she'd thrown that away, and now, I was going to issue the consequences.

"I'm still pretty upset about the blackmail."

The words hung heavy in the room. It was true, at least as a premise. Whenever I thought about Megan now, I didn't think of my MILFy friend across the fence. I thought of blackmail. I thought of how she'd tried to ruin me, take away everything I had and then some, how she'd invaded my privacy, threatened to reveal things that nobody was supposed to know, and treated me like I was some kind of...

No. No, I wasnot that. But the fact that she had thought I was, it cast a gloom over everything between us. Yes, Abbie had created that mental fixation for me, but even had she not, I'm not sure I'd feel any differently. The fact of the matter was, I was pissed, and it hadn't gone away. Every time I pulled into or out of my driveway, I saw that house, thought about what she'd done, and fumed.

Megan, meanwhile, was meekly waiting for me to pronounce sentence. I intended just that. "Now I could read you the riot act, drag you through the mud. Tell you what I think of what you did, what it did to my opinion of you, how it hangs like a cloud over my enjoyment of my time with Cassie." It might not if the girl would stop mentioning her mother so damn much, but still. "That would only make things worse between us though, and I'd rather focus on moving forward, and how we can get ourselves back into an amiable arrangement."

"Amiable?"

"Friendly. Pleasant," I clarified.

"Oh. Oh, good!" She nodded vigorously. Too vigorously, almost. "Good. Yes. I want that, too. I've felt just awful about the whole thing. I've literally lost sleep--"

My raised hand cut her short. "So I thought about what we do about it. You've apologized, I realize, but that felt a little forced." Since I had, in point of fact, forced it. "So I reasoned that what might make things better was to give you the opportunity to pay me back."

Megan blanched. "Pay you...! I don't have that kind of money! Hand to god, I'm strapped for cash as it is! That's why I pulled that whole awful stunt. I would if I could, honest, but I..."

My stern teacher gaze was enough to gradually compel her silence. "I know, Megan. Remember, you told me you had to use your daughter's credit card to afford a fifty dollar cell phone? I know. So that's why I'm not going to ask you for pecuniary restitution. Money," I elucidated at the blank look on her face. "Instead, I was thinking--"

"I could work it off!" she exclaimed excitedly, stealing the words right out of my mouth. "That's such a good idea! I could come over and, what, I could clean your house, cook meals if you want, mow the grass, do something about that gunk growing on your side of the fence, slap some paint on that ugly ass front porch railing, whatever! Whatever you need! Oh god, that's... that'sperfect!"

Megan heaved a sigh of relief, so consumed by her brainstorming that she remained oblivious to my smug grin. "Oh, that's such a load off. I wasn't kidding, man, it's been churning my stomach ever since we talked it over Monday. I just figured you were probably still so mad I was afraid to come talk to you about it. This is going to be great! Don't you just hate feeling guilty about something? Not that you've ever, ya know, blackmailed someone or anything. It's been awful. Oh, wow. So yeah, what'd you have in mind? Let's get started, right? Put me to work!" She clapped her hands excitedly. I could hear her daughter in those hands.

"All right," I acquiesced, rising to my feet. Megan started to stand as well, but I moved quickly enough to stop her with a firm hand on her shoulders. She looked up at me, confused. But rather than reply, I uncinched my belt and lowered my fly.

Her eyes widened in surprise, and perhaps a little indignation. "But, but... you..."

The top button unsnapped and my slacks slid down to my ankles. My erection was at two thirds mast, pointing right at the bridge of her nose. She was going cross-eyed trying to take it in. "I think maid services, landscaping, all that... those are a smart solution, Megan. But if someone tried to bankrupt you, take away your livelihood, end your career, maybe send you to jail... how many times would they have to clean out your gutters before you felt fine about it?"

"I... I mean, a lot, but..."

"A lot. I was doing some math along these lines, in fact. If I recall correctly, I could hire someone to clean out those gutters for around a hundred and fifty bucks. To pay back twenty-five grand, you'd have to clean them one hundred and sixty-seven times. So if I let you do it once in the fall, once in the spring, you'd be doing it for eighty-some years yet before I was repaid. Maid services? Call it forty an hour, generously, two hours a week for fifty-two weeks, would take six years. Assuming we don't assess any interest. Assuming we don't consider the hundred fucking grand you initially sought."

Her eyes darted back and forth between my eyes and my cock as my boxers joined my pants on the floor. "Wow, really? Six... shit. That's... yeah. I don't want to feel like this for six years, that's for damn sure. Or twenty-some, if we... yeah. Whatever. Sorry, can't do math with your..." She peered up at my cock.

"Exactly."

"So..." Megan reached up and gave me a little stroke. My cock twitched in her hand. "You want me to pay you back with... sex? Like, you know, a prostitute, or whatever?"

"It's a significantly improved hourly rate, isn't it? And you have to admit, going the extra mile in terms of range of services provided would do a lot to make your guilt go away faster."

Her hand issued a few more strokes, and seeing that my dick didn't jump out and bite her, she simply kept it going. "Right. Sort of like makeup sex, right? Whenever Rick fucked up and landed himself in the dog house, he'd always buy me flowers. But I always wanted to tell him, 'if you really want to get back in my good graces, put that tongue to use.' Not to get too graphic and all."

"No, that's some good advice, actually. Something to impart to your daughter, perhaps."

Megan chuckled. "Not the sort of life lesson I figured her father would be teaching her, but maybe you're right." She scooted forward on the couch, and without ceremony, took my cock into her mouth. It was delightfully casual. Abbie and Cassie slurped away like the brainwashed pleasure disciples they were; Taylor grudgingly did her best to get me to cum as quickly as possible so I'd return to something she enjoyed more. Megan? She sucked me off like giving head was something she'd done a hundred times before. Which she probably had. This wasn't some loud, showy blowjob, spit trails and slurp sound effects and moans of elation. It was a simple, friendly blowjob between neighbors. Borrowing a cup of sugar -- except instead of sugar, Megan would walk out of here with a bellyful of my cum.

"So this is what you want then?" she asked after a minute, using her hands to cover for the temporary absence of her lips. "Some blowjobs? Maybe have sex or something once in a while? I'll have to go back on birth control, if so."

What did I want? Clearly, sex was high on my personal Maslow's hierarchy, or I wouldn't be fucking three students and soon two coworkers. Megan was plenty hot, that was for sure. She was her daughter's mother and then some, and even if she might be past her prime, I doubted there were many guys who would kick her out of bed. Yes, I wanted to fuck her, and by this point, I was beyond denying myself things that I wanted from women who were only too willing to give them to me.

But was that it? The occasional, casual, sure-why-not blowjob? Have her spread her legs and let me finish, then run home to tally up her running total? It didn't feel quite sufficient for what she'd tried to do to us. That was her tolerating the chosen outlet for my anger. If it hadn't been for Candy, Isa and the Stern sisters providing support and distraction, I would have lost my mind last weekend. The intestinal distress had been so acute I would have gone to the doctor for it if not for being too busy with my girls. For heaven's sake, I'd been so terrified I'd arranged to meet a police officer in a public place and drug her! Me, the same guy who'd been too intimidated by Officer Barbour to even realize what a babe she was despite working together for several years.

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,289 Followers