Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was wearing nothing but this two-piece bit of Americana and a pair of leather gardening gloves. She didn't look in my direction even as she turned to face the house. Her breasts swung side to side like they never meant to stop with each jerk of her arm, tearing weeds out of the earth with a vigor that suggested they had somehow personally wronged her. Then she turned around the other way, and... god. Each time she bent and stood, the stars and stripes crawled a little higher up the crack of her ass. Every so often, Megan hooked her fingers under the bottoms and tugged them back to decency, then got right back to work. Cassie vigorously fellated me all the while.

It was hard to say which view was best: from the back, bikini briefs trying their best to become an American flag g-string; from the front, bent at the waist, her enormous bust bulging out such that I could hardly see the cups of her bikini; in profile, the curves of her ass and tits cooperating to make a silhouette of raw sexuality; crouching, her tits jiggling madly as she struggled to rip a small sapling from the ground, or crouching from the other side as her bottoms conformed to her exact shape.

No. None of those. The crawl. Megan Brown, on her hands and knees, crawling in the dirt as she tidied up my yard, posing and posturing for me as her cocksucking daughter obeyed her mother's command. Eye candy to stimulate me, an enhancement for her daughter's blowjob.

"Don't you dare stop," I grunted to Cassie. She gulped down a mouth flooded with eager saliva, but didn't slow for a moment.

Cassie's theatrics had succeeded in momentarily distracting me when I was roused by a voice from outside. It was faint, but standing right in front of the window, I could make it out all right. Standing on the far side of the fence in the alley behind our houses stood another neighbor. I didn't know his name, but I recognized his face, and more so the sight of the dog on the leash in front of him. The elderly little cocker spaniel seemed perfectly happy to stop walking and sniff around at my fence posts.

"Afternoon, Megan," he said. "Heck of a day to be out getting your hands dirty, eh?"

She rose to a kneeling position and waved back. "Well good afternoon to you too, Pat. And how are you today, Gypsy?"

The dog did not respond. Pat, however, didn't look to be eager to pass up the opportunity to talk to our scandalously underdressed neighbor. I wondered if he could see me, but with the direction of the sun, I should be nothing but blinds and a dark room to him. "She's doing fine. We had to take her to the vet the other day, but..."

"What's going on out there? Are there people out there? Was that my mom?" asked Cassie, rising up slightly to let her tits take over for her lips.

"Your mom's just helping me with a little gardening, and somebody decided to be social. Pat, I think I heard her say."

"Oh, Mr. Gough!" She made a face. "He used to babysit for me for this one summer. I remember he used to get so grumpy over the dumbest little things. Like this one time, when..."

I wasn't paying any attention to her babbling. I wasn't paying any attention to the chit chat between the two neighbors outside. I was completely riveted by the sight of Megan's ass. As Pat blathered on about Gypsy's runny nose, she casually reached back and adjusted the spangled spandex to go right up her butt. With a subtle tug before returning her hands in front of her, she wedged it up so high it split her pussy lips clearly enough that I could make them out from all the way over here. What did it look like on Pat's side? No way he didn't at least notice the camel toe -- unless his eyes were being pulled in by the gravity of those ripe American tits of hers.

I was only dimly aware of the conversation, but it did eventually turn to something marginally less banal, at least in that it involved me. "Now wait a tick here, Megan... isn't that your house next door?"

"It sure is, Pat."

"Oho. So, are you just being neighborly then? Or if you just like pulling weeds, I'd be only too happy to let you come take a crack at my wife's flower bed!" He laughed, though everyone listening understood he'd be ready to cheat on his ugly old wife with this patriotic goddess in a heartbeat.

"No, I'm just doing a favor for Mr. Canon. Well, not doing a favor so much as repaying one," she amended.

"Put your mouth back on it, Cassie," I ordered.

"You got it, Mr. Canon. Sorry, I'll get better at the titty-fucking thing, I prom-mth," she replied, sucking me back into her mouth. I would have had her stand up and strip out of those hot little volleyball shorts except that there was the small chance that Pat might catch sight of me, and thrusting would be a bit too suggestive. Besides, Cassie was terrible at keeping quiet when she came. Or at any other time her mouth wasn't otherwise occupied.

"Oh yeah? A favor?" Pat said. When Megan didn't elaborate, he pressed more directly. "What's he done to get a pretty young lady like yourself out doing his yard work for him?"

"Pat, you flirt," she answered with a laugh. Her ass flexed and unflexed, waves of buttock rippling for my eyes alone. "It's just a tit for tat thing. He's tutoring Cassie, you see."

My fingers clenched down on the surface of that radio.

"Oh, that's right. He's the teacher over at GHS, isn't he?" Gypsy laid down, head resting between her paws.

"That's him," she confirmed. God, it was like she was twerking at me without moving her hips. Between mother and daughter, I didn't know which ass I loved better. Both, I decided. I loved them both better.

"What's he teach?"

"English, but really, he's teaching her all kinds of things. Making sure Cassie is ready for college in the fall."

"Our Cassie is headed off to college!" Pat exclaimed. "Seems like only yesterday she was starting middle school. They grow up so danged fast, don't they?"

"Even as we speak," said Megan with a laugh. She glanced over her shoulder for a moment and winked at my window before turning back to Pat. I gripped Cassie's head to make sure I didn't ram it into the radio again as I started to thrust.

"Well, I see I'm starting to bore Gypsy, so I guess I best get her on home. It was good seeing you, Megan!" He waved again, coaxing the dog to her feet and resuming their walk.

"It's good being seen," she replied, fishing her bottoms out of her crack as she turned back toward my window. For a brief moment, she pulled the stars triangle aside to flash me one glorious breast before letting it snap back into place.

I waited until Pat was on his way before I lowered the upper pane of glass. "Hey Megan! Megan, could you come in here for a sec?"

She nodded. "On my way, sir." There was a playfulness to the way she said it, but a seriousness in her eyes that said she took the request as a command. That she meant to obey.

Megan let herself in the back door and strode over to where Cassie was still blowing me. Without a word, the girl's mother turned her back to me, lifting her hair. It took a moment before I understood her intent. Cassie's head remained in the firm grip of my left while my right plucked at the exposed string on Megan's bikini top. She took a helpful step forward to complete the untying, shrugging the straps off her shoulders and letting the cups fell to the floor.

"Guess we have to burn it now, don't we, sir," Megan purred. She turned to face me. My god, those tits. I'd been waiting for hours to see another pair of tits like these. Big and round and womanly. Nothing against Cassie, but there was no substitute for a pair of heavy, fat tits. Holding together well for her age, too -- I almost wondered if she'd had them done. A conversation for another time.

The woman slid the bikini with her foot, using it to protect the floor from her dirt-stained knees as she joined her daughter. There was no hesitation in slipping out of Cassie's mouth and offering my pulsing shaft to her mother.

"I'm sorry if I tracked in any dirt, sir. I'll clean it up as soon as I finish in the garden."

I was coming even before her mouth was on me.

"Mom! That wasmy blowjob!" protested an indignant Cassie. When her mother only continued teasing spurt after spurt out of my balls, she looked up to me pleadingly. "It's not fair, Mr. Canon! You know I love it when you come in my mouth! It's my second favorite place for you to come. At least that I've seen so far. Favorite is my pussy. Though maybe that's just because I like having sex with you so much? Yeah, I guess in terms of just where I like the come, mouth for sure. It's like I can taste your pleasure, you know? I guess you probably don't know, but... but now she's hogging it all!"

"Megan?" I said softly as my balls finished draining. "Share."

"Yuh, hurr," she said, mouth open wide, gleaming with its slimy pearlescent bounty. A thick tendril dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and down her chin, splatting silently on one sweat-glistening breast.

"Well, Cassie? Don't let it go to waste."

How many years had it been since Cassie had been fed at her mother's breast? Megan merely knelt there, eyes overbrimming with dutiful shame even as her mouth overbrimmed with my cum. Once Megan's tit was slurped clean, Cassie shifted to the mouth, a wide open kiss that tilted her mother's head down to get at her rightful reward for what really had been a fucking incredible blowjob, excesses be damned. Megan cooperated gamely until her daughter at last sat back, licking her lips in satisfaction.

"Man, that was super gross," Cassie said, nose wrinkling. "Not the cum, obviously, but kissing my mom like that I mean. The girls in the pornos do it all the time, though, so hopefully I made it look good for you. Real, real weird doing it with my mom, even though I guess in porn girls make out with their moms all the time, though those aren't their real moms, and half the time the actresses are practically the same age which I do not get at all. But since you're still hard, I guess you liked it, huh Mr. Canon?"

"Yeah, Mr. Canon. Did you like it?" Megan asked innocently.

"That was a good start, Megan." I helped her to her feet. "I'll start working on a proper list of chores for you."

"My mom is gonna do your chores?" Cassie exclaimed, fighting back a smug grin. "I hope getting you off isn't one of them, or at least you save some for me because ever since we started messing around, it's practically all I think about. It's so fun to pleasure you! I never had real orgasms before. I used to think I had, but I think that was just, like, flutters or something. But now I want to come over here and fuck you every day -- not that you have to do it every day or anything. Just whenever you wanna call my booty over. Gosh, it feels amazing."

I helped her to her feet as well as Megan tucked herself back into the bikini. Man, that thing really did not want to contain all that boobage. It was probably the most patriotic thing about it. A smudge of dirt had transferred from knee to bikini to the exposed portion of her star spangled titty; I gallantly brushed it off for her. I took a few steps back from the window, then slid Cassie's tight black spandex shorts down just below her ass. She bent over automatically, her flexible body bracing itself with a firm grip on her ankles.

I had to speak up to be heard over Cassie's moans of delight as I slid into her dripping wet pussy. "Now get your ass home and take care of Robby, eh Megan? I'll take care of this one."

Megan bowed, treating me to one last sight of her swaying tits. For tonight, at least. "Thank you, sir." She gave Cassie's ass a sharp smack, then turned and left us to our fun.