Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 11

Story Info
Mr. Canon explores the new dynamic with Megan and Isa.
13.3k words
4.82
10.6k
12

Part 11 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers

Part Eleven: Community Engagement

Caesar salad. That made sense, I supposed. In my head, it seemed like cops would eat something with more protein. I guess you didn't keep a body like Louisa Barbour's wolfing down double quarter pounders for lunch. She was a skinny little thing. Fit, yes, but not a lot of meat on her. A shame. With a face like that, she could have broken some hearts. More of them, anyway.

Instead, it looked like the one heart she was most focused on seemed very much intact. That felt good, knowing I'd patched things up between my two lunchmates. Of course, it was only because of me that they'd had their quarrel to begin with. Nothing like ordering your bodyguard to forgive and forget to do the trick. At least when your bodyguard followed any order you gave her. Not that I'd gone full "obey my every command" level of compliance, but having her hyper-focused on making me happy had nearly the same effect. Better yet, it preserved her autonomy, obviating the need to micromanage her.

Taylor, Abbie and Cassie were well in hand, literally. Megan I'd be checking in on soon. Today, if she was available. Past time to sit down with the three adults in our arrangement and make sure everything was running smoothly.

"So how have you two been holding up?" I asked casually, cracking open my own lunchbox. Egg salad sandwich. Not my favorite, but the best-by date had insisted that I finish it off today or pitch it. I'd been so busy lately I'd been neglecting basics like laundry and grocery shopping. If I didn't take care of it tonight, tomorrow I'd be stuck eating cafeteria lunch, in which case I might have to call in sick.

"We're... good. Right?" said Isa, sharing a not-so-subtle we-fucked-last-night grin with her lover.

Candy was just as guilty. "We're good. The week got off to a rough start, but we talked, and then we... yeah. We're fine."

"Good. I can't help but feel that I put you guys in an awkward position. Which is a massive understatement for the larger situation, I know. I owe you both an apology. I don't know how much of what I did was pure me, how much of it was whatever those girls put in my head, but... I am sorry I had to involve you. Apologies may be meaningless at this stage, but... for what it's worth."

They shared an inscrutable look. "Thank you for that, Mr. Canon. That's good to hear. And it's not meaningless," said Candy.

The three of us let the sentiment settle while we ate for a while. My classroom was quiet this time of day, and unlike, Candy's, the windows by the door were covered over. Originally I'd covered it because the art room across the hall had a tendency to create distractions, but it was turning out to be a handy privacy screen of late, too. "How about you? How have you been?" Isa asked after a while.

"Me? Oh, I've been... good." It was my turn to ellipsis my way around carnal details. They understood me as easily as I had them, though.

"Yeah? So, everything between you and your neighbors is resolved?"

I nodded, pausing until I swallowed to answer. "Yeah. Cassie is coming along nicely, and Megan's being brought to heel. I'm going to hammer out the minutiae with her soon, but that's mostly just me still being pissed about the blackmail."

"Feel free to give her a little extra on our account, considering she's the whole reason we got pulled into this whole mess," Candy added.

"Will do. At least there's no more threats to -- what did you call it, Isa?"

"Hmm?" She chewed for a moment. "Oh, you mean operational security?"

"Yeah. You cops have the good jargon, I'll give you that. We have nothing to worry about there any more. Less than nothing, really. The Browns are protecting the secret, same as the rest of us."

"Good," answered the social studies teacher. "Good. Hey, speaking of Cassie, I wondered if you'd given any thought to what we talked about the other day, about... instruction. A little, erm, tutoring, between her and me." Her cheeks colored, and she couldn't make eye contact.

I looked to Isa, expecting some reaction, but she was studying her plate. "That's all right with you, Isa? I'm not looking to cause more drama."

"Hey, if it makes the two of you happy..." She shrugged.

Hmm. Curious. "Well, if it's fine with you, I guess it's fine with me. When's good for you? Tonight?" My casual tone was pure theater. Inwardly, the conflict was intense. Cassie was a sweet kid, not some hooker to pass around at a bachelor party. (Not that I'd ever been to that sort of bachelor party. Did that happen outside of the movies?) Nevertheless, I recognized that feeling guilty pimping out Cassie to her assistant volleyball coach was as hypocritical as it got. If I was going to give myself a pass (and clearly I was), it was only fair she got one, too. I hadn't programmed Cassie for such things, but if I told her it would give me pleasure, she'd be up for anything. The girl was turning out to be almost insatiable. I'd had to pretend to be asleep last night when she'd gotten home from her group project, or it would have been a repeat of the night before.Guess we'll have to have sex another night! Probly a good thing since I haven't had time to study up any more. xxxxxxxxo! ;), her text had read.

"Well, the next couple nights are out. Saturday could be OK, but actually... we were hoping to have you over for that dinner we talked about," answered Candy.

Isa arched a brow. "We were?"

"Surprise! Yeah, we were. Just the three of us, for a nice intimate meal."

"Do I have to cook?"

"I said anice meal, honey. Not finger sandwiches."

"Sounds good to me, then."

Candy looked back to me. "How about you?"

"Saturday would be fine." It was one of the challenges of having a broad assortment of high school girls at my beck and call -- they tended to be busy Saturday nights. I seldom was.

"Great. So then... hmm. Maybe Sunday, for Cassie? Run it by her, see if it works. I'll have a lesson written and ready this time. You're welcome to join us, if you'd like to participate in her... education."

"I... yeah. I think I could teach her a few things." Man, we really were the worst. It was telling that I was fine doing it in the privacy of my home but cringed to say it out loud. Isa's silence made it all the more pronounced.

"Great. So how about seven Saturday night, our place?"

"It's a date. Do I need to bring anything?"

Her foot tapped mine under our desks, rubbed it for a moment. "Just yourself. And any toys that strike your fancy." With that, Candy stood, kissed me, then kissed Isa, and sauntered her tight little butt out of my room with a murmured excuse of having work to do.

"I... sorry about that," I said automatically to my remaining companion. That woman! I'd programmed Candy with a willingness to aid in my plans, but either she massively overestimated the scope of my planning, or she'd simply enjoyed playing with Abbie so much it had corrupted her in a single afternoon.

"About what? The kiss?" Isa scrunched her face as if the apology had been absurdity itself. "Don't be. I've known for a while that she's had a hard time giving up on boys. In a way, I'm really glad you came along. I'm not sure how much longer we would have made it, going on like we were."

"In that case, you're welcome?" I laughed awkwardly. "You're really OK with this... dinner, Saturday? Not that I'm sure exactly what she has in mind, but I have an idea."

"She wants us to have a threesome," Isa said around a mouthful of lettuce. "And yeah, I'm fine with it. I mean, making you happy is my second highest priority, and how better to make you happy than tag-team you with my cute girlfriend?"

I almost choked on a bite of egg salad sandwich. Isa was up in a rush, patting my back soothingly, waiting until I could assure her I was fine before sitting back down. "Sorry, did that surprise you?"

"A little, yeah. Guess I didn't expect you to be quite so... frank. Or accepting."

She laughed. "What did you think was going to happen when you made me your pleasure slave? I wouldn't be committed to pleasuring you?"

"Pleasure slave?!" I repeated, aghast. "What? I said make me happy, not... that!"

"Oh. Maybe I misunderstood. Considering how things went with Abbie, Taylor and Cassie -- and Megan?"

"No." Not yet, anyway.

"Get on that -- she's got a hell of a body on her. Honestly I thought fucking you was implicit with the make-you-happy thing. I was starting to get a little offended you hadn't called, but I figured you were trying to be respectful of Candace. Which is sweet, but unnecessary. I can be very discreet."

"Isa, I don't know what you thought I was going for. I was just tired of you busting my balls. I definitely didn't intend for you to go all 'pleasure slave' on me."

"Really? Huh." She frowned pensively while she chewed. "Why not? I would have thought I was your type."

"That's not it." Was it? I did like more curves on a woman, certainly, though that had hardly stopped me from going after her girlfriend in the shower the other day. And Isa was beautiful in her own right, once I made myself stop seeing her as a cop.

"What then? You're not worried I'd get mad, are you? Please tell me you're not still afraid of me tasing anyone again. I amso sorry about that, by the way. I don't know what came over me."

"Taylor's probably the one who you ought to apologize to."

"Yeah, 'cause that girl needs a grander sense of entitlement. I'm serious, though. If you want to tase me back, get a little payback for cheating you out of a good O..." Before I knew what was happening, she had her taser out of its holster and set it on my desk. "I can show you how to use it, if you need to."

"Tase you?! Jesus, Isa! No, I don't want to tase you!"

"Keep your voice down, Canon." The officer pointed to the door. "OpSec rule number one -- loose lips sink ships."

I thrust the taser back into her hands. "Is rule number two to distribute weapons at random?"

"Not like you don't have a weapon of your own in your briefcase over there. At least mine's handy if I need it." She holstered it, shaking her head at how dull I was being. "I mean it, though. Ever since you realigned my diodes, I've felt awful about how I was being to you. Running you down, not trusting you, getting in the way. I wasn't thinking about things from your perspective. Plus, let's not forget you were a victim yourself, weren't you?"

What was even happening here? Her hand closed over mine consolingly, but I jerked away. "I suppose, but--"

"No. No buts. I get it now. Real, fake, I don't care, but I'm tired of feeling bad for how unhappy I made you. It's like I entered into this whole arrangement at a deficit, and I want to make up for it. You have to let me."

"I guess you'll get your chance Saturday," I offered.

"Saturday is for my Candy Crush. Don't tell her I told you about that nickname -- she hates Candy enough without the other thing. So come on. Let me do something to make you happy. Please. You'd be doing me a favor."

"You mean like tasing you? Because you can forget about that."

She shook her head. "I think we established that I was pretty far off the mark with that one. Still, I know one thing that definitely makes you happy..." She grinned, and her hands had two buttons down before my brain caught up. When had she let her hair down? I'd been stuck back on the whole tasing thing. Huh. She always kept it high and tight at school. With the hairpins removed, it was surprisingly long, straight and blonder as it flowed down to her mid-back, while dark at the roots. I wasn't sure of her ethnicity, but I suspected the dark was its natural shade with the blonde thrown in to catch the eye. It worked.

Or it would work, if she wasn't undoing the buttons of her uniform.

"You really don't need to do that," I insisted. What? Why was I fighting this, exactly? With my students I'd dove into their cleavage face first, but here I was pressuring this beautiful woman to keep her clotheson. Before I could chastise myself for thinking like a pussy, though, the school resource officer had her uniform open enough to reveal...

"Is that another shirt? What is that?"

She shrugged off her shirt, then plucked at the tight, stretchy garment beneath. "What, this? It's a tactical compression shirt. It squeezes pretty tight, keeps my lady parts from getting in the way. Plus it keeps all the horny boys around here from staring quite as hard."

There doesn't appear to be a lot to stare at, I almost said.

Officer Barbour took off the tactical compression shirt.

I stared. Hard.

There was a bra beneath it, though I recognized two things about it right away. First, the bra was itself a minimizer, something I'd learned to recognize years back with a woman I'd been dating who'd worn them at her work for pretty much the same reason. They squeezed and redirected the breasts inside the cup to shave down their apparent size to lookers-on. It had been incredibly uncomfortable, she'd said, but it had kept her boss from being as much of a pig. It looked as though Isa's had been similarly effective with me, because the second thing I noticed, for the very first time, was that her poor bra was fighting an uphill battle to do its job. And losing.

Her breasts were positively oozing out of the thing, squashed upwards and inwards and sideways, so much bulging boobage it reminded me of the corset Taylor had worn to her house last Sunday. Beneath it, a washboard stomach shamed me.

Isa glanced at the clock. "Yeah, we still got a little time. Here." Her arms reached behind her, an unseen clasp was undone, and an avalanche of tits came tumbling down Mount Isa. They were, in a word, incredible. The kinds of boobs I'd only ever seen in my dad's Playboys as an adolescent. Buoyant, symmetrical, perky, gravity-defying, mouth-watering, cock-stiffening teardrops.

Every minute before this when I hadn't been looking at these things had been a wasted opportunity.

"Are... are these real?" I asked, staring in awe. Her olive skin contrasted exquisitely with two wide, caramel nipples, each of which was hardening before my eyes in the cool air.

"Yeah, the department's health plan is amazing. They covered the whole procedure," she answered with playful sarcasm. "Of course they're real. What kind of question is that?"

"They're... amazing. Why would you hide these?!"

"Maybe so I'm treated to fewer reactions like this." Isa shook her head reprovingly, but then sat down straddling my desktop to reassure me that my own marveling was the exception. "You like them, huh?"

"Isa, if I'd known you had these, I would have been on you like white on rice."

"A, that's shallow, and B, is that an Asian thing? Because it might be racist, too." Even as she chastised me, she was guiding my hands to them, pressing her nipples into the palms of my hands.

"Until you said that, I literally had no idea you were Asian."

"Half Vietnamese, half whatever blend of European mutt my dad was. The adoption agency didn't even have a name for him, but my birth mom said he was a white guy." She shrugged. "But come on, this isn't time for ice breakers and fourth date stuff. Go on, play with my tits some. You can suck on them, if you want. Candy really likes to suck on them."

That was all the more invitation I needed. It was almost like Isa was a living doll, sitting there letting me use her, slurp hungrily on those exquisite mounds. Better than a doll, though, because she was a cop. My cop doll who spent her days wielding her authority over society, then melted into whatever pose I would shaped her into at my leisure. Her body scooted closer on the desktop until her pelvis was pressed against my torso, powerful thighs holding her up close to keep my toys within reach.

"This reminds me, by the way -- no no, keep sucking, you're good -- I mentioned in passing Sunday but I let it get away from us. We still don't have any guarantees about the durability of Serenex. Taking a page out of Mrs. Brown's playbook and arranging to blackmail Candy with those shower photos wouldn't be a bad idea if--"

"She told you about that?"

"Of course she did. Cute, isn't she? God, I love that tight little body of hers. Now shush, keep sucking on the tatas. We only have until the end of the lunch period. Anyway, blackmail would work on one of us, but if you have me, Candy, the Sterns, the Browns... you can't expect it to work on everyone."

I would have said something, but she was by then clutching my face against her chest, and it wasn't in me to struggle out of that. "It seemed like you still had plenty left to reapply doses, but we don't know if we have to do so weekly, annually, or if it's changed us all for good. Nor do we know how long the shelf life is of the canister. That's a big liability, and you know I would never let you come to harm." She stroked my hair affectionately, squeezing her nipple into my mouth. "You know that right?"

I could only nod around a full mouth of a boob that tasted too much like egg salad for my liking. Hopefully whatever Candy cooked up for us Saturday would be an improvement. Right then, I doubted I could wait that long.

"Do you think you'd be all right lending me your supply so I can have it analyzed? If that makes you uncomfortable, I under-err-ERR--" Her fingernails squeezed against my head. "Oh wow. I've never been with a man before. If it feels half as good as this, I can't wait. Please don't stop doing that. Shit, I wish we had time for you to fuck me right now. But I guess it'll be better when we can take our time. Savor."

I didn't really have a choice. And if I did, I would make the same one.

"Anyway, what was I saying? Right, the test. If letting me borrow it would make you uncomfortable, I can figure something out. I'm worried your dose might have an adulterant that isn't common to the standard variety, but maybe?"

"Take it, it's fine," I muttered, then sucked her nipple back into my mouth.

"Great. We'll make sure your girls and I can keep you happy forever." She sighed rapturously. "And ever, and ever, and god please never stop sucking on me..."

My fifth period students had to wait in the hall for Officer Barbour to put her clothes back on. She giggled as I harassed her while I tried. On a whim I asked her to salute me, and I swear, seeing her standing there in half her uniform, tits jiggling as her arm snapped into position... I almost canceled class to fuck her unconscious then and there. But the secret came first. I remembered the Serenex at the last moment, fetching it from my briefcase and tucking it into her empty lunch sack. "Careful with this stuff. Try not to let yourself get sucked into a vast mind control conspiracy," I joked.

"Try to think of some more ways I can make you happy," she replied with a wink. "Or heck, keep doing like you did and I'll count myself lucky. Now you go on and teach these kids, and I'll go make sure Taylor and Abbie are yours forever."

She squeaked when I pinched her bottom, but when she opened the door, her face was a mask of professionalism. As the kids grumbled indignantly about being made to wait, she spoke to me over the lot of them. The sudden re-emergence of her professional voice was jarring. "I'll call him down to my office this afternoon, and we'll see if we can't get more information. I'll keep you posted, Mr. Canon."

"Thanks again, Officer Barbour."

"My pleasure, Mr. Canon."

"Hey, Mr. Canon!"

"Hi there, Robby! Hey, is that a new hat?"

He nodded vigorously, then took it off and held it up to me. "Yeah! I used to like the Cubs, but my friend Tucker's dad said they're a team for a bunch of dudebro frat boy douchebags. So he gave me this!"

I inspected the replacement, nodding appreciatively. "That's quite an upgrade. Don't let your mom hear you talking like that, though. Speaking of, is she home?"

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers