Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 13

Story Info
Mr. Canon has a date with Candy and Isa.
11.5k words
4.68
7.2k
7

Part 13 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,283 Followers

Part Thirteen: Free and Reduced Meal Programs

"All right, that's enough, girls."

Abbie twisted to the side and looked over toward the fence dividing my yard from the Browns'. She tilted up her sunglasses. "Oh hey, C-dawg. Fancy seeing you here."

"Yeah, hey, whatever. Seriously, that's enough."

Taylor didn't bother looking or raising her sunglasses. "Permission to give you an I-told-you-so, boss?"

Abbie ignored her sister, shifting to her side. Her bikini top remained flat on her lounge chair; if she leaned the slightest bit farther, at least one nipple would be in view. "What's your problem, man? Don't you got better shit to do than creeping on your neighbor and her friends?"

"Girls, I told you, I'm busy tonight. Whatever this is about, the whole cute little topless sunbathing what-have-you, it's not going to work."

"What's your problem? We're supposed to let you ogle our bodies. That's what girls like me and Taylor are to you, right? Tits and ass. Sex objects," Abbie recited. I could see Taylor's head shaking incredulously at her sister's sincere repetition of the words she'd once said in pure sarcasm.

"You could at least try to be subtle about it," I answered. "Come on, give it a rest before you give every geezer in the neighborhood permanent eye strain."

Lord knows they were doing it to me. I had no idea how long they'd been out here like this before I glanced out the window of my office and noticed them. Three gorgeous high school girls, laying out on their stomachs in bikinis right next door. Half bikinis, that is. Each of them had their top untied, the sides of their tits pressed flat and bulging out from beneath nubile bodies.

Cassie looked between her comrades in semi-public-semi-nudity and said, "I told you guys! There's a bunch of old creepers in this neighborhood. This guy Mr. Gough who used to be my babysitter was totally drooling over my mom the other day while she was posing for Mr. Canon while I was sucking him off. And he's not even the creeperest, trust me. This one time, I was out here playing with Pepper and some guy did this loud whistle right when I was bending over to pick up his frisbee, and I got so embarrassed I threw it away."

"Can't blame a guy for admiring that sweet little caboose, Cass," Abbie replied.

"Um, yeah I can." Cassie frowned, but they dissolved into a broad smile when she turned back to me. "Except for you, Mr. Canon. Have you decided whether or not you wanna ass-fuck me yet? Because I think I'm pretty ready. The plugs aren't as hard to wear as they were at first. I at least wanna find out if they're working, and I don't even know where else I could find somebody to help me check. It'd probably be easier with a boy with a smaller schwing-schwong, but that seems sorta wrong somehow. So if you're up for it later, my butt is totally ready for a test drive."

The Sterns eyed their comrade askance at this frank assessment, but Taylor was the one to help us move past. "Yeah, anyway, if you don't mind, we're working on our tans, so unless you want to make people curious why you're having such a lengthy conversation with a bunch of barely legal teens who are all students at your school, maybe piss off, mkay?"

Abbie giggled, snapping her sunglasses down and laying flat once more. Cassie's eyes lingered, but when I said nothing, she resumed her own repose alongside her new friends. Almost as frustrating at the three bare backs and six scantily clad buttocks behind me was the simple fact that Taylor was right. I will not let anyone learn about my relationship with the Stern sisters. The compulsion didn't include Cassie explicitly, but I'd grandfathered her into it voluntarily.

I went back inside and tried not to peek out the window too often. It was fairly ridiculous, honestly. As the day dragged on, the temperature was already lowering into the sixties. A pleasant evening, but hardly tanning weather. Megan and Robby had left for her mother's before I even got home from Saturday class and subsequent activities, so the trio had free rein of Cassie's house and yard. Nobody from the neighborhood came by to rebuke them, even. I suppose when you have bodies like theirs, the neighbors had a way of turning a blind eye. Mrs. Beiser, Megan's next-door neighbor on the other side, made a show of glaring daggers at them when she jogged past; when the girls gave no reaction, she did another lap and another glare, then gave up.

It would be charitable to assume they had any motives to their brazen display beyond the obvious selfish ones (namely, to lure me over and distract me from my evening plans). Still, I made a note to thank them later. Not only did it give me another idea for our next fantasy meet-up, but it had me ravenous for more sex. Candy and Isa were more daunting conquests than these carefree girls, but the heightened vigor actually made me feel more at ease.

As to said conquest, I wasn't a hundred percent sure what to expect. Yes, there were expectations of something sexual. What, though? They were lesbians, after all, or at least a lesbian and her lover. With the girls, it was easy. Abbie was my fantasy slut -- if it turned me on, she was into it. My booty call Cassie enjoyed anything that brought me pleasure no questions asked. Taylor may be a bit more of a mystery -- at least in that Serenex hadn't rendered her an open book like the others -- but she still let me do what I wanted with her and didn't fuss much. But Candy? Candy's compulsion ran no deeper than aiding my plans, and I'd never espoused a plan that involved me fucking her. I wasn't even sure such a course counted as a "plan." Thanks to Cassie, Isa was now driven to "make me happy," but where was the line with a woman who wanted me to be happy but for whom my penis held no intrinsic appeal? I tried to imagine I'd been compelled to make another man happy, rather than the list of behaviors and perspectives Abbie had put there. Would I make myself sexually available if he wanted? Would I be able to enjoy myself if I did? Who the hell knew what could be going on in Louisa Barbour's head.

Oh, and let's not forget she has a gun. Which shouldn't make me nervous, but... she had agun.

(And a taser!)

My colleagues hadn't specified how to dress. We were dining at their house, so a suit seemed a bit excessive. Still, for all Candy had hyped the event to me the past few days, I didn't want to give offense by showing up too casual, either. So, after my third shower of the day, I spent some time on my hair, gave myself a fresh shave, and splashed on a little cologne. For the wardrobe, I split the difference with a pair of dark blue jeans and a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow.

"How'd I do?" I asked the girls, who'd been not-so-subtly lingering in Megan's yard. Their bikinis were back on, at least. What I wouldn't give to be able to take them to the beach and fuck them on the sand. (On a towel, of course. Fool me once...)

But later. Tonight was adult time.

"You lookso hot, Mr. Canon," Cassie said hastily. "I mean it. Why didn't you dress up for me like that? I guess you don't really need to impress me, since I'm your booty call and I've told you a hundred times that I love to pleasure you. Must make things pretty easy on you, huh. Still, it's a good look! My mom would be really into you right now. Is that weird to say? It's hard to know what's weird. I think she--"

"If those bitches don't give you every ounce of effort they got, you better get your ass back here and let your real fantasy sluts take care of you. We'd be lucky to have such an upright dude." Abbie skipped along the fence line, craning her neck to peer over at me.

"I will. And I do appreciate the bikini fashion show. Outdoor activities are tricky for us, but we'll find a time and place. You three look incredible."

"Duh." Taylor sneered.

"Well, wish me luck, girls. And don't wait up for me."

"Good luck!" came two voices. Taylor simply glared. She probably would have glared if I'd agreed to spend the evening with them. Or if I'd simply stayed home by myself. The girl simply glared a lot when I was around. I supposed I used to be the same way when it came to her.

After a stop at the liquor store to pick up what I hoped was a decent bottle of wine, I was off to my date. To think it had only been a week since I'd last been to their home. What a week! When I'd arrived here last Sunday after the fiasco at the coffee shop, I'd been afflicted by paranoia over a rogue student mind controlling me, another who'd already tried to betray our secret once, and a blackmailer lurking in the wings. Then I'd been driven half-crazy with lust after Candy's half-voluntary show (bathing evidently being my Achilles heel) and forced her to have sex with a student while I did the same with another. Then as the icing on the cake, Isa had stormed in and shocked Taylor insensate mid-climax.

We'd come a long way from that night in quality of life.

Tonight, I was looking forward to a relaxing evening. Hopefully a good meal, too, if Candy was half the cook she'd made herself out to be. No plan, no drama. Just me and two beautiful women I hoped to have a good time with, whatever form that took.

It was Isa who answered the door. "Mr. Canon, hi! Come in, come in. Is that wine?"

"Yeah -- I snagged a zinfandel I used to like. I hope that's OK." The aroma in the house filled my nostrils the moment I crossed the threshold, but I was more preoccupied with the woman in front of me. Isa looked fantastic in a one-piece burgundy outfit with flecks of gold glinting throughout the fabric. I mistook it for a gown until I noticed the separate legs. At least if I'd missed the mark on dress code, it hadn't been by much. She wore her blonde hair long, and with makeup on she was so pretty I almost missed the abundance of cleavage showing. "And please, I think you can use my first name while we're having dinner, at least."

She patted my shoulder. "Oh, I don't think so. I'm still your bodyguard, after all. I don't like to blur the line between business and pleasure."

"So... what do you call having me over for dinner and, ah, all that?"

"I call it being a good girlfriend." She grinned. Isa the woman really was beautiful. I bet Isa the cop had gone through hell in a male-dominated field like law enforcement. She usually carried herself with all that big dick energy -- overhearing students descriptions of her was where I'd first learned that term, in fact. I hardly recognized this soft, sexy side of her.

We made our way into the living room, where she invited me to have a seat. "Candace is putting the finishing touches on dinner. She asked me to reassure you that purchasing a baguette was the entirety of my involvement in the cooking process."

"You really don't need to worry. I'm not exactly a foodie. My standard for a meal is how little effort cleanup will take so I can get back to work and have a little time left over for myself before bed."

"You teachers... I tell Candace practically every day, it's crazy how much they make you do on your own time. At least when I leave work, I leave work. Yeah, police work is a lifestyle and blah blah blah, but I leave school and then hit the gym, prop my feet up and unwind. It's a damn shame I'm not a better cook, because I'd love to lighten the load on Candace."

"There's always other ways to help a girlfriend unwind, in my experience," I said, venturing a mildly risqué joke. Were we at that stage? Was it OK for a hetero guy to joke about girlfriends with a gay girl? I had no idea what the rules were. Ugh, the girls never would have had me sweating rules. What was I even doing here?

"Oh, I keep her good and relaxed," she answered with an amiable laugh. Sincere? Playing along to make me happy? "So hey, speaking of relaxing with girlfriends, how's your weekend been? Unwinding with your little playmates at all?"

I shuddered.Why did I shudder? "Oh, um, a little?"Because it's an unbelievably awkward topic, that's why! "Yeah, we met up after Saturday class this morning, and... yeah."

"Yeah...?" She gestured for me to continue. "Don't leave a girl hanging. Ever since you rewired my head -- the second time -- your happiness is like a drug. Don't spare a single detail. Mama needs her fix."

"Wow. Um, I don't know if it's really, you know, the sort of thing that makes for decent conversation." I laughed nervously. Maybe enough that I sounded a little crazy.

"What, man enough to fuck those girls, but not man enough to talk about it?" She poked my chest. "Come on! If I'm going to lose my cherry to you tonight, you can at least give me a preview of what I'm in for."

I fidgeted as she leaned in, her interest far too frank for my comfort. She was right, though. Anyone could be nervous, but it was pretty pathetic not to be able to talk about what had happened. I am not a pussy. So tell her I did. Isa was an engaged listener. She followed with wide-eyed interest, asking questions when I skirted details or forgot pieces. Little by little I grew more comfortable opening up. She didn't judge, she got excited about the parts that excited me, she laughed in amusement at our foibles, and looked more than a little turned on by my take-charge approach to the whole foursome. I was just getting to the backrub when Candy emerged from the kitchen.

"Hey you," she said as I paused the story. "Glad you could make it! You look great, by the way."

"Thanks. You too, Candy." True indeed. She was wearing an apron, but I could see enough of the woman beneath it to appreciate the effort. She always looked pretty good, but at school she went minimalist, hiding her body and keeping makeup to a minimum. Tonight, she was wearing a lacey white dress that only came to the knee, and the apron hung low enough to give hope that I'd have a nice view of both my dinner partners. It was hard not to picture her wet and naked again, knowing that the master bathroom was only feet away. If I told her that was the plan, we could...

Behave."So what's for dinner? If it tastes half as good as it smells, it'll be the best meal I've had in months."

She beamed. "We have a spring citrus salad, then some chicken bacon broccoli alfredo with sauteed asparagus and garlic mash. Then for dessert..." She looked to Isa, and the two women giggled meaningfully. "Then dessert."

I found myself licking my lips, though it really was in large part the smell of that food. "I can't wait."

"Well, you'll have to, for a few more minutes at least. Sweetie, would you give me a hand in the kitchen for a minute? I need you to finish the salad." She smiled graciously to me. "Sit back, relax, make yourself at home."

Isa took my bottle of wine with her. Without the distraction of company, the room came alive with the memories. Teasing the hell out of Taylor. How wet her pussy had been when I finally went inside her. The sights and sounds of Abbie and Candy sixty-nining -- right where I was sitting, in fact. I wondered, could I invite the girls over after dinner? Maybe we could--

I leapt off the couch like it had suddenly caught fire. Was there no bottom to my greed? Here I had two beautiful, sensual women ready to feed me and please me, and I was already thinking about what more depravity I might inject. I excused myself into the dining room. At least I'd never fucked or witnessed anyone fucked in here. It was here where the three of us had strategized our plan for dealing with Megan's blackmail threat.

I took a seat at the head -- foot? -- of the table. The doorway to the kitchen was right there, though I couldn't quite see in from there. Nearby an Alexa was playing some sort of slow jazz. It wasn't pretty or catchy, but it was soothing enough as white noise went. Relaxing, with just a little bit of playful. That was fine by me. I could use some relaxing energy right then.

The sound of an electric mixer issued from the kitchen, turning on and off in bursts. Between the music, the mixer, and what sounded like it was the fan over the stove, I could make out voices, but barely.

"... sure you're ready, mama?" Candy, I was pretty sure.Mama. That was cute. I strained my ears, trying not to look like I was eavesdropping in case one of them suddenly came around the corner from the kitchen.

"I'm sure. There's no need to be nervous, baby. We've been over and over this. It's going to be great. Don't overthink it -- just follow my lead."

"Just don't go gettingtoo excited on me, all right?" Candy cautioned.

Interesting. Here I'd thought it had been Candy pushing this on Isa, but it sounded like maybe the opposite was the case. The electric mixer sounded. I studied the flatware. Thick. Archy.

The mixer stopped. It was hard to hear them, to be sure, but I'd always been cursed with good hearing. The sort of thing that as a teacher, I would have gladly done without; far too many muttered comments managed to reach my ears. It sounded like Isa. "You sure he's interested? Sounds like he fucked those girls six ways to Sunday this morning, and I don't exactly have much experience seducing his kind."

"Cassie, too?" the assistant coach probed. That's right, I'd sort of bartered away a fling with my neighbor's daughter, hadn't I? Was Cassie even attracted to women? Maybe I could join in, help grease the wheels. Tonight would hopefully help guide me. Who'd have thought Candy would be as lecherous with her athletes as I was with my students? I was still a little bit in shock myself.

If Isa replied, it must have been nonverbal, because Candy went right on talking. "I'm pretty rusty, too, but you look great. I look great. He wouldn't be here if he wasn't interested, mama. We got this."

"I know it. And you're sure you're ready? Juices flowing, so to speak?"

Candy's laugh carried clearly. "They're flowing, all right."

The mixer started again and was still whirring when Isa returned, salad bowl in hand. She started to find me so close, then mouthed an apology for the noise. Even here in the dining room precluded conversation. She took a seat on my left.

"Oh hey. Didn't think you were... here." Her olive cheeks darkened bashfully. "Um, how much did you overhear?"

"Don't sweat it. For what it's worth, I'm a little nervous about tonight, too." I smiled reassuringly. Isa's squeezed mine under the table. Though unintentional, listening to their nervous exchange had actually done a lot to relax me. There was a great comfort in knowing that they were as anxious about tonight's events as I was. Maybe more so, even.

Even as the mixer stopped for what would turn out to be the final time, the two of us sat there, holding hands and smiling, saying nothing, enjoying the ambiance and the anticipation of what was to come. Soon Candy entered, untying her apron and hanging it on a hook just inside the kitchen. "Dinner time," she stated in a soft, sexy voice. The twinkle in her eyes promised everything.

For now, though, we passed around the salad bowl.

"Oh, that looks good."

"Why thank you. There's a little lemon drizzle to it. Last time I overdid it, but... fingers crossed."

"Wow, are those really our tomatoes?"

"They certainly are."

"I didn't realize we had any this ripe already!"

"You two garden?"

"Yep, 'we' sure do. Don't 'we,' honey?"

"Hey, I at least water the thing sometimes."

"And sometimes you don't."

"You know, I just got started on my garden the other day. Mostly clearing out the weeds, but I hope to get planting soon."

"Oh yeah? What do you usually grow?"

Hard as diamonds with anticipation. That was what I was growing.

The sexual tension was thicker than those fresh tomatoes in our salad. The anxious, on-and-off smiles on all our faces as we remembered what was coming after dinner, then remembered we were supposed to play it cool, act like adults and not the sex-crazed teenagers I'd spent so much time around lately. There was something honest-to-god arousing about picking at my salad, assembling the perfect bite. It prolonged the anticipation. Every bit of quinoa that rolled away from my fork was another moment to ponder how it would go down.

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,283 Followers