All Comments on 'Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 13'

by Svalbarding

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Neat!

you needed some conflict and this will be fun to see how it works out.

Nice revelation that Taylor is consensual, I suspect if we could hack through a lot of BS we place on ourselves, this would be the case with many sex partners that often after the fact are contested. Never been there but dealt with it a lot in the military.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome chapter even without the sex

The title says it all.

As a side note: try to make him last longer in bed before he comes. You describe the foreplay so well and you give the impression that foreplay takes a long time which is amazing. But that creates the expectation of the main dish being just as long and detailed. I think prolonging the sex scene will build up and make it hotter. As for revenge. You can now justify him going nuts and making them a quivering mess using a trigger phrase and using them in every way out of spite. Like them being unable to resist him. Getting weak on the knees.

inconc3ivableinconc3ivableover 3 years ago
I knew things were going too smoothly!

I was enjoying the way everything had come together, but the story definitely needed some more conflict to prolong things. But that said, I did NOT see this coming! Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
!!!

I love it.

We want to root for our MC, not just because he's the MC, but because we can see he really has been trying hard to make the best of bad circumstances. He could have just gone all-out and programmed each one to obey all of his commands (as these two did), but *instead,* he did his best to use the lightest touches possible, to do no worse than the situation demanded. Even with his blackmailer, he *still* declined to program her to "obey," instead making her "cooperate with and support" whatever he wants so that she would never go against him again, while also accepting whatever punishment(s) he demands as recompense. (We'll assume the fact that it effectively amounts to the same thing to be an unfortunate side-effect.)

All that said, while we readers understand that his personal shade of gray is actually pretty light, these two women don't. And, knowing / not knowing what they do, their actions would normally be borderline heroic – exactly what we'd normally cheer for. After all, they're circumventing their own *mind control* to thwart their own mind-controller and (what they consider) a serial rapist! That could easily be the plot of its own story, with them as the MCs. (In fact, that *is* the plot of season 1 of Jessica Jones, iirc.)

But, since we *do* know so much, firsthand, their actions instead become those of antagonists to be overcome. Their attempted programming goes far, *Far* beyond anything our MC ever set out to do... even with his blackmailer. And for that, they lose (nearly?) all of our support.

Seriously. Great job, my man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Had wondered why he gave the full canister away, although a small sample would have been enough for lab tests. Now I see why; it allowed for, again, a brilliant plot twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous