All Comments on 'Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 23'

by Svalbarding

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SaxAndCollSaxAndCollover 3 years ago

Am I sensing an impossible decision in our protagonist’s future? Always a fan your your content, S, and this instalment was no different! Can’t wait to see more of this storyline!

Happy Holidays!

inconc3ivableinconc3ivableover 3 years ago

Perhaps I was giving them too much credit, but I thought they egged his house to lend credence to the "it was all a setup to falsely implicate Mr. Canon" story, and the "can we please come over tonight?" was secondary.

Curious to see what happens next though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Congrats

I am re-reading the whole story. It's a masterpiece! Please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Saw your Patreon

I find your Patreon page pretty confusing. I mean, I get that you would like to make money from this. But kinda confused and what your get for what. Anyways; saw that your up to chapter 30 on this story. Would love to read the rest of it but kinda confused on how much it costs.

SvalbardingSvalbardingover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: patreon benefits

It is indeed up to chapter 30 on patreon, which is the conclusion of the work (or at least this part of it). As far as what you get for you money, $1/mo would get you all of Teaching Her A Lesson today. It's my tier for work I'm going to post to free sites, as I've been doing here, but there you get it when it comes out with no waits.

$5 is where I do most of my writing that never hits free sites, commissions I write for patrons and the occasional work just for fans (1-2/mo, usually). $10 gets you the above, and entered in a drawing for one such commission, drawn monthly. $20 gets you two entries, plus access to all my for-sale works on Amazon and such, cover art and whatnot included. $30 is really just going over the top with generosity, but you do also get chapters of for-sale works (usually novels) as they are drafted, of course in addition to the rest.

In any event, if you're impatient on THAL, $1 gets you the rest of the book (and a few pieces of fan art another author on my discord created which are pretty fun), and you can immediately cancel it after. Not the worst investment of a buck, but it will still be up here for free ~weekly, next one as soon as literotica's editors get caught up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous