All Comments on 'Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 27'

by Svalbarding

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Twist

This is a great twist in the story and it upends much of what we know. Flipping who we thought was in power and turning what seemed like submission into empowerment. Well done.

xXxphotographerxXxxXxphotographerxXxover 3 years ago

What a hell of an ending! (at least I'm assuming this is the end of the series) After last chapter I had no idea where you were going, but this was eye-opening

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

There has to be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent. Please don't let this be the ending.

random_librarianrandom_librarianover 3 years ago
Very, very well done

It’s chapters like this that show the difference between writers and people who write. You had this planned ... from the outset? You worked and worked to set this up, and it shows. I am more than impressed.

inconc3ivableinconc3ivableover 3 years ago

This right here is what sets your writing apart from most of the others who post stories here. It's so good I even forgive you for making me remember how much I hate The Catcher in the Rye in previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Finally, info about the crucial blank period after the first dose is coming forward. What a surprise. Taylors perspective is a bit warped - better lets say authentic for a hot-blooded teen goddess - and one-sided but gives the story a fresh new perspective. Guess both backwards and towards future chapters. After this love essay my guess is Canon not only takes her back but will actively pursue her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love that the story tags include "emerson" and "transcendentalism".

You've done an incredible job of writing what really feels like a brilliant 18-year-old's essay.

AspernEsslingAspernEssling5 months ago

The story has been (mostly) fun to this point. To your credit, you haven't dodged some of the morally questionable issues. But this chapter was exceptional. Describing Taylor's room was great foreshadowing, but the essay was seriously impressive, just as the previous comments have said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous