Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 28

Story Info
New realizations force Canon to reckon with them.
13.2k words
4.69
5.3k
6

Part 28 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers

Part Twenty-Eight: Summative Evaluations

"Damnit, Taylor."

A few students looked up at my unintentional outburst. Justin was one of them, an open glare on his face. "Language, C-dawg." His tone conveyed that he did not take kindly to either word in my pronouncement.

"Sorry, gang. I, um... just keep going."

Only Justin and Tabitha dwelled on it. My cursing about Taylor wasn't exactly unheard of, though was more unusual on account of her not having been in class in a week. Justin held the indignant scowl until I returned eye contact and acknowledged it. Tabitha likewise, though only to smile at me out of one side of her mouth and briefly let her thighs spread apart enough to let me - and anyone on the opposite side of our U-shaped seating chart who happened to glance up - a glimpse up her dress. White panties today. Some kind of pattern on them, I was pretty sure, since she'd flashed them at me half a dozen times, basically whenever I glanced up. Reading through Taylor's description of her brazen, vindictive brainwashing, it had less to do with the pale path of thigh and panties visible up her dress atop her stockings, and more with the contents of the essay. I'd meant to talk to her when I let the class go for their mid-exam lunch break about not distracting others, but then the conspicuously empty seat next to Justin broke my willpower and made me pick up that damnable essay.

I'd read it three times now. The only thing that had kept me from shredding it to pieces and throwing it in the air were the facts that it would cause a scene and that I'd be the one cleaning it up.

Lunch was only a few minutes away now. In fact, I went ahead and moved to the front of the room, a subtle reminder of the impending interruption. I kept my eyes on the clock as I...

I...

Damnit Taylor! There was no ignoring what I had read.

"Um, Mr. Canon? Are we...?" Jesse nodded to the hallway, where the soft stampede of the lunch rush was audible.

"Oh. Uh, yes, go ahead. Wait! Leave your materials on your desks, um, and... yeah. Eat well. I..."

"Get some sleep, C-dawg," said a sympathetic Anton on his way out with a pat on the shoulder.

The class filtered out, except of course for Tabitha. Nobody had asked her to linger, but after yesterday, it was anticipated. She floated over to me, a thin smile on ruby red lips. "Are you doing OK? What'd the bitch do this time?"

"It's nothing, Tabitha. You should go get lunch. It's your final high school lunch ever - wouldn't want to miss your last shot at beef stroganoff."

"It's mac and cheese, and I won't miss it. If you're up for it, I'd much rather get another tutoring session in with my favorite teacher. You sound like you could use a good distraction. I already spoke to Officer Barbour this morning, bumped into her on my way in from the parking lot. She said she could keep an eye out. I took care of everything for us."

She planted her forearms on my shoulders, delicate fingertips teasing against my scalp. The girl made sure she was well within kissing range. Her perfume really needed to be mandated as the standard for the lot of them. She smelled like freshly fucked lilies.

Classroom sex with a student. My last opportunity for the year. Possibly ever. With Cassie and Taylor graduating and the Sterns expelled, this could be it, my last fix without smuggling my girls in after hours or the like and doing some role play. It wouldn't be the same. Now, they were the fantasy. My very own willing, beautiful, pliable schoolgirl. It would be memorable, too; she would make sure of that. Yesterday had proven that she knew how to milk that kink cow dry. Tabitha understood me, and was at the ready to fulfill any desire I made known to her. She'd do it, do it well, and be grateful for the opportunity.

So why was I even thinking of doing anything else? Because my resident rebel had revealed she'd paid attention three days out of the year and that she could string a few sentences together? Even then, only to say...

Damnit, Taylor!

"Well, Mr. Canon? We can make a good start on the summer. And hopefully the fall, and the winter, and as long as you'll keep teaching me how to be a woman. You going to let me take care of you?"

Fuck it. And fuck Taylor Stern.

I disengaged from her arms. Before that sulky look could settle in, she realized I was looking her over, inspecting her body. She stood in place as I did a lap around her, examining her lithe young body from all angles.

"I don't think that outfit is long enough for the dress code, Ms. Hutchings."

The rules of the game were immediately clear to her. The goody two shoes' eyes widened in fear at getting in trouble for perhaps the second time in her young life. It was a perfect imitation of the woman she'd been before Taylor had... before all this. "Oh! I'm sorry, Mr. Canon. I don't have anything to change into, though! Can't we let it slide, just this once?"

"You're going to distract the boys, teasing them like this. I can't have it, especially not on finals day."

"But Mr. Canon!" she protested. "Please, I promise I won't flash my panties at them any more. I'll keep my legs togetherreally tight. OK? Would that be enough?"

"After the way you've carried yourself thus far, I can't trust that you're actually contrite and not simply playing me for a fool. I have no choice but to send you home, and give you a zero on your exam."

"I would never tease! I'm contrite! You can punish me, even, just don't make me stop the exam! I need this test for my transcript, Mr. Canon, please! My future is in your hands!"

No playing hard to get about it. This girl wanted her absolution, and she wanted it now. The dress came up; the panties came down. Tabitha's long, slender fingers gripped the edges of her desk, braced. I wasn't about to say no. I unloaded all the stress and frustration that her class, mostly one student in particular, had engendered in me over the past ten months. Her ass was beet red before I was through, but I kept on smacking it while I fucked her after. Her bare tits gradually slathered sweat stains on her exam papers. I finished in her mouth, ordering her not to miss a drop. She splashed on more perfume, yet nobody complained about sex smell this time when the class came back for the remaining ninety minutes of the exam.

The little minx even managed to get out of her seventh period exam early. While the rest of the school was finishing tests and holding their breath for that last bell, I was succumbing to Tabitha's self-debasing pleas for an opportunity to sell her body for a few points of extra credit. She might have come again as she watched me open her entry in the gradebook and tack on 3 meager points. It elevated her from a 101.03% to a 101.28%.

I finished grading and entering finals at two in the morning. Without skipping a beat, I contacted Tabitha, Cassie, Megan, Isa and Candy and issued a straightforward command to come over to my house, now. Wear something slutty. While I waited, I broke down and even woke up Abbie, too. Not her fault Taylor had dragged her into all this, as I now knew at last. If she'd caused some mayhem along the way, most of it had been in service of bringing me more pussy, an honest interpretation of Taylor's inadvertent brainwashing that girls like the two of them were supposed to be sex objects and fantasy sluts. Any blame or resentment I'd ever heaped upon her had now been redirected where it had always belonged.

There was no more talk from Isa and Candy about moral dilemmas when faced with the cunt buffet that awaited them in my bedroom. The six of us fucked until dawn, a slow-moving, quivering dog pile of asses and tits and pussies, and somewhere in there, a lone dick fighting to keep up with the endless demands on it. I denied Cassie her request to film the proceedings, wanting her to be a part of them, but I did surreptitiously grab someone's phone from the nightstand in the midst of it and took a few high angle shots. Most were too blurry, but one was still enough to actually capture the essence of it.

At the bottom of the pic was my cock, splitting wide the labia of Isa, who in turn was slurping away at Abbie's dangling tits while she smiled slack-jawed with heavy-lidded eyes at the camera. Tabitha had gotten ahold of a sex toy somewhere and was in the midst of casually plunging it into Abbie's pussy as the over-achiever leaned down to lap at my dick as it thrust. On the other side of the bed was a sort of triangular sixty-nine. Cassie's face was buried between her coach's legs, whose head was just out of frame but was indubitably the source of the blissed out expression on Megan's face as she gasped momentarily free from her daughter's slit, which, at a closer zoom, still showed traces of the cum I'd dumped in her not long earlier.

Summer arrived. Orgies at my place became a staple of life for the seven of us. On the rare occasion I was free from casual drop-ins, I could call them one at a time or in a group whenever I liked. Tabitha took up private tutoring from Candy in order to brush up on her lesbian skills. Even when assured that bisexuality wasn't essential to gain my approval, she insisted that when I wanted a show, she meant to make sure that she looked as sexy as possible. If it made my climax 1% sweeter, she would master it.

By the end of the summer, the girls had worn me down. Cassie and Tabitha were allowed to enroll in a local college so they could remain on hand to be my respective booty call and pet slut. My place sold by early August, so after an all-night farewell fuckathlon, the three of us and Abbie moved into a three bedroom house in White Oaks. It made for a longer commute to GHS, but it also meant fewer nosy students, former students, parents and coworkers to notice the many gorgeous young women coming and going from my place all the time. It was too late in the year to install a swimming pool, but the girls were insistent on it. At Cassie's urging, she and Abbie each started an OnlyFans, and later a separate joint one for the two of them to appear together, to save up for one in the spring. Tabitha said she was pretty sure she could coax the required money from her dad, but recognized that her playmates wanted to contribute. As such, seeing the lusty gleam in my eye as I watched them posing, she started one of her own, though tastefully made sure not to show her face.

I didn't keep tabs on their finances; by spring, the three of them had saved up enough that they told me to put my wallet away and paid off the whole thing, along with a privacy fence and a pair of maple trees by our sole two-story neighbor so our endless fuckfest wouldn't be contained to the indoors when weather permitted. A single complaint was called in about us once, one night when I was fucking Cassie's ass in the pool and she got a little too vocal, or rather, too loud about her usual state of being too vocal. By then, however, Isa had transferred to the White Oaks PD and fielded the call personally. She addressed our nosy asshole of a neighbor with horrifying efficacy, quickly turning it around on him with a lecture about the criminality involved in making a false report. She was so aggressive that it nearly started a fight. The uptight jerk was only spared the taser because of my direct intervention, but I think he got the hint about where I stood in the eyes of local law enforcement.

The girls and I rewarded Isa with a weekend slumber party during which we let her wait on us hand and foot in a fetish cop uniform Candy had purchased for her birthday, complete with cleavage threatening the integrity of its buttons and navy shorts so brief she couldn't leave the house in them. The two of them never did ask me for that Serenex "cure." I never brought it up again. I gave Isa away at their wedding that fall, then took her right back during our threeway honeymoon in Cancun.

Tabitha soon dropped out of school, citing that the community college was a waste of her time when she had admissions at far more prestigious institutions. Besides, she could always simply get a job at her father's company if either of us bored of our situation as sex mentor and sex mentee. She continued to put her best effort into everything she did, and drove up the performance of the others by setting a high standard for my attention. She learned it all, but even after she finally passed my course with a 113% following the final exam (a three-day weekend of fucking, sucking, spanking and wanking) she never tired of practicing. Blowjobs, handjobs, I even let her learn how to give footjobs. Tit-fucking remained on deferment to her peers; on my orders, she never put in for the breast augmentation, but she always made sure I knew it was an option, that her tits were mine to resdesign at my pleasure. Her charity didn't stop in the bedroom though. Being the perfect sexual partner meant mastering the art of seduction, attire and costuming, role play and theatricality, and the challenge of seeking out any and every kink or quirk I might harbor or develop never dulled.

Abbie was a big help to her in that guard. No longer kept at length by her jealous sister, she was finally allowed to get to work on my, and her own, fantasy slut checklist. Some weeks we made it shorter; other weeks I'd get caught up with the other girls and her imagination outpaced us. She wasn't the best roommate, sloppy and almost aggressively inconsiderate, but with intervention and consequences, we kept the worst of it confined to her room. Besides, Isa was only too happy to come over and tidy up master's harem - the more degrading the chore, the better. Abbie had developed a real bi side herself, seeded by her first tutorial with Candy, then kept watered and verdan by her live-in co-sluts. She never spoke up about finishing high school or getting a job, and whatever her online persona as a "hashtag e-thot" (as Cassie dubbed it) brought in was more than enough to pay for her end of things, so I let it slide.

Cassie herself delved deeper and deeper into her own site, picking up shifts at Jumping Jack's stripping. She was a natural. Comfortable in her skin, radiant in her sexuality, sweet as cream, and endlessly chatty with the regulars. She kept her tips in an empty cheesy puff jug in her bedroom, and when it filled up, she started on another. Meanwhile she'd done her work on creating a brand for herself. The girl started a "fitness" stream of her exercising or running on the treadmill in skin-baring spandex; a blog about her sex life that her fans devoured as fictional erotica (I even anonymously guest wrote a few columns); and yes, eventually I gave the poor dear her fondest wish and co-starred in a sex video with her. (It was POV, so the only way anyone would know it was me was if they recognized my cock.) She threw herself a coming out party for her official entry into pornography, which was basically just an orgy, and the six of us tag-teamed her atop a pile of four emptied jugs worth of assorted sweaty cash.

As for Taylor, I-

"Well, Mr. Canon? You going to let me take care of you?"

I jumped at the sudden sound. Tabitha was still peering up at me over the frames of her glasses, smiling seductively, her fingers still teasing through my hair. It took a moment to reorient myself in reality. I was in my classroom. It was the last day of school. My sixth period final was on hold for lunch. Taylor was missing it.

"I'm sorry, Tabitha. I can't. Get some lunch." I kissed her forehead, snatched my briefcase and was on my way to the door before she'd even recovered from the sudden rejection enough to turn her head. "I have to run."

I left my car running in the Sterns' driveway. By the time I'd gotten here, my heart was racing from the terror of driving that wildly. My car's clock was synched with the one in my classroom, so it was with certainty that I knew there were barely fifteen minutes until lunch ended. Then there would be a five minutes transition from the cafeteria back to class, where the exam would resume. It had taken me nineteen minutes to get here, including the dash out of the building. No time for niceties.

The door was unlocked; I hadn't bothered knocking. Mr. and Mrs. Stern would be no barrier to me, if they were even home on a weekday morning. I passed Abbie in the living room. She was slouched into the corner of the sofa in a thin t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants that had sunk lazily halfway down her hips to show her frumpy boxers. Her hair was an absolute mess. I caught the Hallmark logo in the bottom corner of the TV screen, an anachronistic sprig of Christmas holly in the opposite one.

"C-dawg? Hey, hot stuff. Uh, you sneaking in for a nooner or somethin'? Shit, if you'd told me you were comin' I woulda tried to look cute."

I ignored her, striding down the hall toward Taylor's room. She wasn't there, so I had no choice but to double back. "Where is she?" I demanded back in the living room.

"Who? Tay?" I didn't waste words responding. "Oh. I think she's out back. She was grilling us some-"

I was already gone. Mercifully, she wasn't following me. There wasn't time to batter down the gates. Though unfamiliar with the house, it wasn't hard to find the back door. There, on the other side of a sliding glass door, was Taylor's ass. As if fated, it was covered in the thin, clingy blue fabric of the very athletic shorts she'd worn the first day I'd kept her after school. When she turned, my attention was arrested by the sight of those proud, preposterously perky tits of hers bulged out of a neon yellow tube top that only covered the bottoms with a couple inches to spare.

"Um, isn't this a school day? The fuck you doing here?" she snapped, glaring over her shoulder. Her focus remained on a pair of brats sizzling on the grill.

"It is. So you're coming with me, and you're taking your final. We don't have time to argue. Let's go. Now."

"What? I got kicked out. No finals for me. If you wanna hang, cool. I'd offer you a brat, but we only had two left and also you're an asshole."

My schedule had exactly zero seconds allotted for argument. Instead of joining her in snarky banter, I reached into the pocket of my slacks, withdrew the canister of Serenex I'd brought along in my briefcase, and sprayed. She glanced back just in time, ducking down and avoiding the first blast, which went right through where she'd been standing and splashed across the grill in a hiss of acrid steam. I corrected my aim quickly, spritzing her bare arm.

A brown stripe bloomed on her tanned skin, and then the canister went silent. Shaking it did nothing but rattle. It was empty, the last remnants soaking into my student's skin.

"Fuck me... You really wasted the last of your shit on me," she said, dismayed. "I can't believe it."

"Believe later. For now, grab some appropriate clothes. You can put them on in the car." I snatched an oven mitt from the grill stand and used it to wipe off the rest of the solution, then seized her by the arm. It was already doing its work; there was no resistance. I pulled, and she let herself be pulled.

The two of us rounded the corner into the living room en route to her bedroom, and a sudden hiss was all I heard before a sepia-toned fluid flew from the nozzle of a white canister and right across my neck. It had missed my mouth and nostrils, but only barely. Abbie frowned, as cold as the liquid already soaking into my skin, and set down a canister of her own. "Sorry, Tay. Took me a sec to find it, and I had to pause the movie so I didn't miss the end."

"You seriously wasted time on your stupid Hallmark Christmas movie. Seriously."

"I didn't know he had his shit on him until I heard you squealing and I peeked! Why would I think we needed it?!"

"I dunno, maybe because the can's the size of his dick and he had it in his goddamn pocket when he walked past you?" The tone was far less feisty than the content, however. Someone who didn't speak the language would be more likely to guess she was lamenting gloomy skies than that she'd been exposed to a mind control drug.

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers