Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked my cheek. I hated having my cheek licked, as she knew. She really was handling this stuff better than I was. "Well aren't you a shoe-in for teacher of the fuckin' year."

"Oh, don't give me that. Do you see me try half as hard with any other student in this school as I do with you? Put up with half the crap? Hell, leave teaching aside - have you seen me go as wild for any of those other women as I have with you? Of course I care about you as more than just another student."

One corner of her mouth ticked upward, then Taylor kissed along my cheek until it wasn't still all spitty. "What, you saying you, like, love me or something?" One side of her mouth was a smirk. "Gross, cooties."

Why hadn't I drugged her more often? "I don't even know what the word is for what I felt about you Taylor. You're... horrible, frankly. You're mean, and dishonest, and selfish, and arrogant, and-"

My neck received a pinch, if only a mild one. "I'm sure there's abut coming somewhere soon, yeah?"

"But, you do something to me that nobody else ever has. I lose sleep over you, wishing you were somewhere I could fuck you, touch you, even just look at you. That's coming from a guy who's had six other women servicing the hell out of his cock for weeks on end, and I still can't get you out of my head."

Why was I saying these things? I was trying to break up with her, not endear myself further. The goddamn Serenex was making me a little too comfortable with honesty, and as it turned out, the truth was usually more complicated than Taylor Stern was ready to acknowledge.

Meanwhile, Taylor's hips picked up the pace. It was objectively quite casual, but by Serenex standards it was a rodeo. High-pitched gasps accompanied her breaths.

I obligingly took hold of her hips and did what little I could to help her. I could at least be a halfway serviceable fuck even while I was being a bummer of a lover. "Only then, we could look at just the past two weeks, during which you got me fired, egged my house, vandalized my car, and, oh yeah, revealed your multitudinous layers of deceit in your essay like being a liar and a manipulator was something to be proud of!"

"So close..."

"Now here, you're using me-"

"Use me."

"-and making me play twenty questions like knowing whose lives you up-ended now is some kind of game."

"Play with me."

"I'm being serious, Taylor. Come on!"

"Come in me."

"God, you are the most egocentric, selfish brat I've ever-"

Her head suddenly whipped back, eyes wide open and then slammed shut. Her body trembled so hard that the plastic desk chair rattled beneath us. When she noticed she was scratching my neck, she threw arms wide, hands opening and closing spasmodically. Then she lost her balance and flopped backwards; I only barely caught her, or more accurately, stopped her from slamming her head on the edge of my desk. Her climax was hands down the most sudden vigorous movement either of us had made in hours.

"Taught," I finished.

I helped ease her onto her back onto the desktop. Belatedly, I realized that our cum was dribbling down her innermost thigh and onto my stack of sixth period exams. Recent occupational hazard. Cocking my head, I realized that having taken Taylor's off the stack, that left Tabitha's on top. That would be fun to explain when the approval-seeking academic all-star inevitably demanded to see it.

Eventually, Taylor returned to reality long enough to realize I was standing over her, cock twitching in shattered anticipation of my own orgasm. "Right. Um, so you had questions. Keep 'em coming."

Her slow recovery from what had looked to be a truly breathtaking orgasm had given me time to muster my limited resolve, however. Indulgence for Taylor Stern was all out of stock.

"You know what? No. What happened just now, it's a perfect symbol for my entire point. We have me, doing my best to keep you out of trouble and moving in the right direction, but instead you recklessly pursue your need to rebel. You get all the fun you crave without bothering to think for a second about the consequences to people you profess to care about."

She propped herself up on her elbows, frowning. "What, you didn't...? Well shit, bring it on over and I'll-"

"No. Taylor, I tried to help you today. I felt bad about you and your sister being expelled, and I tried to make it right. What do I get for my troubles? Another outlandish stunt."

"Is this about the Serenex? Because it's just the one can, and it's not like yours or anything. Just seemed smart to have an insurance policy if something went tits up, that's all. You're the first person we even used it on."

"I'm flattered." I did believe her, at least about it not being used. When I'd picked it up from the living room floor, it had felt heavy. That was a relief, at least. "But it's not that. Taylor, you reached into my head and forced me to 'not be a pussy.'"I am not a pussy. "Why? Because you think that I'm a pussy for having a job, and caring about teaching young people. Because to you, only a pussy would be enforcing rules and, god forbid, trying to follow a few. You think the only reason I am who I am is because I'm some sheep."

"So prove you're not one."

"See, that's just it. I don't need to pull some spectacle out of my ass to prove it. I choose to be a teacher, and I choose to care about my students. Including you, and yes, even Tabitha, with all of the who-knows-what you stuffed in her head."

"Don't you even want to know why?"

"You said why in the essay. She said you'd die a virgin. Good job making sure she won't graduate high school as one. Feel better?"

At last, she managed to sit upright. "It's not that. I mean, a little bit that, and if you don't see what an empty, shitty, cunt she was probably going to turn out to be, you're deluding yourself. But that's not why I did it."

I glowered over her. "If you need to get it off your chest before we conclude here, do it."

"All right, so yeah. I made her obey me, and want to please you. I made out like it was some 'approval' thing, and that's in there too, but..." She took a deep breath. "I am going to say something, and if you say the wrong thing back, I am going to wait until this shit wears off and then I am going to..." She frowned. "To do something I can't say out loud right now."

Much as I wanted to scold her about once more centering her own emotions and no one else's, the ambiguity of her threat was more ominous than anything she might have explained in greater detail. It didn't take much to cow me right then. "All right. Shoot."

She closed her eyes. "I knew you liked me. Like I said, you suck at hiding it. And once we fucked, I justknew it was something... badass. Next level something, understand? Like, the way you'd look past those other bitches. That time when you had Abbie right here on your desk, fucking her tits, making me suck you off when your cock slipped out or whatever... you were looking at me the whole time. Tits so big she has to custom order her bras, and you were on my eyes.

"But like... what if it was just hotness? Laugh if you want - but fucking don't if you're smart - but I know I got it. You know I know. What if what you liked was just being able to fuck the It whenever, however, like I made you think you could, but nothing to do withme me?

"So I followed your example, came up with a test. I gave you an easy bitch who'll be totally content to act like the perfect little fuck toy for you. Pretty, if you don't mind the boobs (or lack of boobs), but definitely hot. So I gave you somebody who's, like, the opposite of me. A dork, like you. Gets off on your stupid book talks. Has a five-year plan. Does her homework, flosses daily, in bed lights out by nine thirty. Does exactly what you tell her to, the best she possibly can.

"Nothing against Cassie and Abbie and the old bitches, but they weren't a real test for us. Side pieces was all. I wanted to know, if you had the perfect pussy, total free usage of it but mounted on an emotional black hole, if you'd take that over me. I figured if you did, fine. Move on, whatever, fuck you. If not... then ya know, maybe we got a thing. A thing that's good."

Her cheeks puffed out as she let out a breath. Her eyes watched me closely for a reaction; even if she hadn't made her warning, I would have seen the danger in this silence.

"Taylor Stern. Did you honestly think that you could come into my classroom, get me hard, strip out of your clothes, give me a blowjob and fuck me, and think that I'd let a construction like 'We got a thing that's good' slide? Here, in the very classroom where I've been teaching you English for two years?" The joke got a smile out of her. A sweet one. She really was pretty, even when she was hot.

It was a good thing, too, because the other shoe was about to drop.

"You are special, Taylor. In the abstract, and to me specifically. You are." I wiped at my brow, feeling like there was sweat there, but finding none. "But you also completely disrupted an innocent girl's life. Two of them, with Cassie because you also messed up Abbie and then couldn't control what you'd made. You gave Candy and Isa fetishes so bizarre that even the man benefitting from their psychoses is moved to try to cure them."

"C-dawg, hold up."

I held up a hand, but softly. "Fair to say, it's hypocritical of me to get on my high horse about who fucked with whose head. I'll grant you that. Still, you violated my trust. You nearly cost me my career. Hell, you could have sent me to prison, all because you had to adhere to your twisted Emersonian creed about not fitting in when you could because you couldn't fit in when you wanted to."

"Don't-"

"I care about you Taylor. Love, attraction, self-defeating personality, call it what you want, but I do. But you're not being fair to me if you think I have to throw away my whole life just to prove to you that I'm as hardcore of a rebel as you. If the fact that I drugged you, ogled you, stripped you, and fucked you on the very first day I realized I could doesn't show that I'm willing to go against the grain, then nothing will. Even if I could get past everything you've done, and who am I kidding, I'm sure I would have the next time you kissed me, you and I do not work.

"I can't stand out in the storm and splash around in puddles."

"What does that even-"

" We're done, Taylor. You and I are done."

For the rest of my life, I would wonder what Taylor might have said or done in that moment if not for the Serenex. Would she have stormed out? Slapped me? Burst into tears? Torn off our clothes and showed me how wrong I was? A more superstitious part of me wondered if she might have revealed her true form and dragged me down to hell.

Instead, the poor, numbed girl snatched up her minimal clothing and tugged it back into place. Little as there was, it didn't take long, drug or no. Once clothed, Taylor shuffled slowly backwards toward the exit to the classroom. "I thought we were pretty good in the rain."

Then, like the lightning, she was gone.