Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Different men have different types, same as women, Tabitha."

"Yeah, well unfortunately, my type of man is into the whole perfect legs perfect ass perfect tits aesthetic."

"Believe me, Tabitha. I would never peg you for having self-esteem issues." I paused, pulling her in for a brief kiss. We were in the middle of the school's central corridor, but why not? Nobody was around. If they were, they would be a coworker, and would just shrug it off as nobody else's business.

Lord, Taylor. It was like she'd wanted to be able to fuck me in the middle of a faculty meeting.

"You're much prettier than her," I told her. So long as one confined prettiness to the face, anyway. And was generous with "much."

"I know," she said smoothly. "Though I'll notice you didn't challenge any of my other ratings. I really will get that tit job, you know, if--"

"I know. But no. Sure, I've always like 'em big, but you're on your way to convincing me I've been missing something. Keep building your case."

She grinned, mollified, and on we went.

The door to my classroom was closed, but in the otherwise dark and gloomy corridors, it was the only one with light streaming from inside. The windows no longer had their paper coverings, removed in preparation for a redecoration in the fall, but we still couldn't see anyone from the entrance. I braced myself.

If I'd had to make a guess, I would have guessed that I'd walk in to find Taylor naked on my desk, a last ditch effort to win me back, or maybe just a petulant demand for non-drugged breakup sex.

My second guess: Abbie and Taylor together, a gambit to show me she'd gotten over the step-incest thing and was willing to play ball, be chill about the status quo.

If I'd made a third, then maybe, just maybe, she'd have Candy and Isa in there with them, too, a full-on Stern-style "down with dykes" revelation of their awokening, a great big classroom orgy at the ready to usher in a summer of debauchery that would include her.

Fourth? She'd made Abbie take a dump on my desk.

I opened the door. "All right Taylor, let's--"

Taylor was not in my room. Two other people were.

One was straight from my short list of suspects. Abbie sat on the corner of my desk in a loose-fitting t-shirt and denim shorts that went down nearly to her knees. That she wasn't dressed to titillate was actually much more surprising than her being here. As I walked in, she looked up from her phone with a sly grin.

"Sup, C-dawg. Long time no see."

The other occupant, however, was not on the short list. Nor the long list, nor any list at all aside from my second period class roster.

"Katie...?"

Katie Medina's reply was muffled by her gag, what turned out to be a wadded up ball of paper towels from the dispenser I kept in my desk. Which, it turned out, was now sitting beside Abbie, who turned out to be offering to me the key to a pair of handcuffs which, it turned out, were the reason Katie wasn't moving from her desk at the front of the room.

She was still wearing her graduation gown from the ceremony, though the cap looked to have tumbled to the floor at some point.

I dropped the key twice in my haste, but the cuffs fell open. She coughed fretfully into the paper towels, and though she immediately removed them, I winced at seeing that a layer of paper remained stuck to her tongue, and probably inside her cheeks as well. She rushed over to the wastebasket, attempting to spit the clingy bits from her now completely dry tongue. Removing the gag did nothing to stop her from gagging.

"Get her some water, Tabitha!" I snapped, patting the poor girl on the back what I hoped was comfortingly.

"Sure! Um, but I don't have any way to..."

"There's a bottle in my bottom right drawer. Hurry!"

Tabitha rushed to obey, squeezing past where Abbie nonchalantly sat back, popping a Flamin' Hot Cheeto in her mouth from a bag in her purse. It crunched noisily. As Katie struggled to de-mummify her tongue, I whirled on her. "What in the name of all the fucks in hell is going on here?!"

"Surprise," she said dryly. Some crumbs dropped out of her mouth; she lazily brushed them off her lap. "For the record, I told her not to do that."

How unlike Taylor to ignore good advice.

It wasn't often that I shouted. I raised my voice all the time, but that was an essential fact of life inhabiting a room with thirty energetic teenagers. Shouting, however, was rare. Taylor had often tried her best pushing me to that point, and it seemed she wasn't yet done.

"You have about three seconds to start making explanations for why there is a studentchained to a desk in my classroom while you sprinkle Cheetos crumbs on my floorfor the goddamn rats!" I roared. I hadn't meant for the crumb situation and the hostage crisis to receive equal weight, but it was what it was.

"Rats? You serious?" She raised her feet onto the desk nervously.

"One..."

"Jesus Christ, dude. Shoot the messenger, why don't you."

Katie wheezed into the wastebasket in the midst of trying to peel dry paper off her tongue. Or maybe she was about to throw up. I was just glad she wasn't running out of the room screaming.

"I'm about to." I thrust up two fingers.

Abbie drummed her fingers on my desk and gave me a look that bespoke how my counting at her was apt to go over. Goddamn oppositional-defiance! Goddamn Serenex!Goddamn Taylor Stern!

I forced my volume down as low as it could, around what I usually used for a full classroom. "Level with me here, OK? I am freaking the hell out, and I don't think that's just me being reactionary. Tell me something. Anything."

"It's Taylor, man. You know how she is. Told me what she needed, so here I am. I was in fuckin' bed and she comes in barking at me at the crack of noon get get my ass out here. And what's my thanks for a job well done? I got your ass all up in my grill. Fuck me, man, this job sucks. Need to fuckin' unionize."

"And what was it she told you to do."

"Just to bring her here and wait for you." She shrugged.

"Did she tell you to bind and gag her, or do you just walk around with handcuffs in your--"

Tabitha returned from the fountain, rushing over to Katie with the water bottle. The young blonde spritzed some into her mouth, swished, and spit it into the empty wastebasket. A few more times, and she seemed to have loosened the paper to the point where her tongue was free. Meanwhile, I tried not to notice how much cleavage was visible hanging beneath her gown. These girls had given me bad habits.

"Katie, oh my god. Are you all right?"

She remained bent over. "Ugh. Yeah. Man, that was nasty. Thanks, Mr. C." She kept at it with the water bottle, swishing the water around to get the dregs and spitting into the trash.

I pivoted to the others. "Both of you. Talk. Now."

Tabitha defended herself first. "I didn't know anything about whatever that was," she insisted.

Abbie shot her a swift glare. "Don't hate on me. I told Taylor this was a horrible idea from the beginning, C-dawg."

"Well you obviously know something! If you don't know the why, you can at least start with the goddamn how! I just watched her graduate! Did you chloroform her in the bathroom or something?"

"This school, man, people getting drugged all over the place. Somebody needs to crack down," quipped Abbie. I didn't laugh.

Screw it. I turned back to Katie, who seemed to have more or less recovered. "Katie, what did they do to you? Are you OK?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I think so, Mr. C. Those paper towels were frickin' gross. You know what it... Did you ever try the saltine challenge?"

"No."

"Oh, well it's this thing where you have to eat six saltines in one minute. It sounds really easy, right? Because it's just crackers, and I'd swear I've eaten six crackers in a minute like a hundred times -- not literally a hundred times, because crackers are basically just pure carbs and who needs 'em -- but man, suddenly when it's a challenge, it's impossible. Your mouth getsso dry after like three of them, and--"

"I'm familiar with the premise," I interjected.

"Oh. OK. Well anyway, it was like that, kinda of. But stickier."

"Did they hurt you? What happened?"

"Hurt me? Eh, the cuffs were a little tight, but I think it'll be fine."

"Katie. I understand you're having a moment, but I need you to tell me...WHAT. HAPPENED." I was this close to losing it.

"Oh. I was in the fieldhouse waiting in line for my diploma, and Abbie came over and told me you wanted to see me in your classroom. So I said OK, sure. Keyed us right in -- though I swear, Mr. Canon, I don't knowanything about where she got those keys."

I waited for her to go on.

She stared at me unblinkingly.

"That's it?" I turned back to the others. "She just followed you down here? What the hell did you handcuff her for?"

The answer to my question, however, came from behind me. "Oh, that was my idea. I mean, Abbie's cuffs, but she was just doing me a favor loaning them to me. Didn't think the paper towel thing was gonna be that nasty, though. My bad, for sure."

I was starting to get dizzy from all this spinning. Or maybe I was losing my mind.

"You... what? Why?"

"Taylor said you wanted to do me." She suddenly gasped, mortified. "Oh my frickin' god, was she punking me? Oh my gawd I amso embarrassed! I can't believe I... oh frick, oh frick, oh frick!"

"Katie, I promise you, I never said--"

My knees faltered, and I fell back onto a desk. Tabitha rushed to steady me, but I shrugged her away. My head was spinning. "When... when did she..."

"Who, Taylor? Oh, right before the thingy. During the rehearsal? She said afterward I should come down here so you and I could, you know, do it. Sorry, it feelsso weird saying that to a teacher."

"Oh my god, she didn't..."

"Show him your tits," Abbie instructed her.

Katie leapt into action. "Oh! Right, duh." In the blink of an eye, she tugged the zipper of her gown downwards and shrugged it off.

"Katie, wait!"

Except I was already too late. Beneath her gown, Katie Medina, GHS's now-former It girl, was completely and totally naked.

It was all of her almost exactly like I, and any hetero male at GHS, had imagined. (And we had all imagined.) A little bit thin, a little bit tall, and every single last piece of her about her just so goddamncute you wanted to fuck it individually. She was almost the exact midpoint between Tabitha and Taylor. Tall, but not towering. Thin, but not skinny. Dark roots, but the bulk of her dyed pale blonde. Toned, but with all sorts of well-placed curves. Big tits, yet almost exactly one hair shy of being so big they distracted from the rest of her. A habitual smile from a lifetime of people who'd been unable to resist smiling back.

She flinched at my shout. "What? Oh frick, did you wanna take it off me, Mr. Canon?"

"No!"

"Oh." She was obviously confused about my reaction, though she did nothing to cover herself. Did she always keep her pussy waxed, or was that for my benefit?

Stop looking at her pussy, Canon!

But Canon yelled back at me.Stopbeing a pussy, Canon!

I am not a pussy! we yelled in unison.

It wasn't easy to turn away from the naked blonde cheerleader -- now former cheerleader -- standing in the middle of my classroom waiting for me to fuck her. Still, I managed. Abbie was popping another Cheeto in her mouth. Tabitha at least had the grace to look down.

"You two. Strip."

"Yes, sir." Tabitha immediately obeyed, deftly removing her gown and getting to work on the dress beneath it. A reproving look was all it took to communicate that she should leave her stockings on.

"Whoa, it's getting crazy up in the heezy," muttered Katie.

Abbie, meanwhile, dramatically imbibed another Cheeto, brushed her fingers off on her shorts, and hopped down from the desk. "Now you're talking." For her, I ordered no exceptions. She stripped bare, tossing her t-shirt, shorts, and underwear at random around the room. Slingshotting her panties by the waistband, Abbie laughed triumphantly as they landed draped over the American flag by the whiteboard.

"Oh frickin' wild -- is that a tattoo, Tabitha? I never would've figured someone likeyou would have a tattoo, especially notthere." Katie squinted. "Is that a..."

She recognized it, and fell silent, gazing at me in awe.

"Now me."

Abbie and Tabitha understood me immediately, and worked in quiet unison on my own clothes. It was a formal day, so I was in a full suit save for the jacket. As they squatted to untie my shoes, Katie asked behind us, "Um, so... am I supposed to help?"

"No. I have other plans for you."

"Oh. Should I text my parents and tell them I'm gonna be a bit?"

"So long as you don't tell them why."

She snickered like I'd said something ridiculous. "Mr. C, whatever you do with students and staff is nobody's business. It's for the best that way."

Her purse was tucked behind my desk; she retrieved her phone and composed her message while the others finished undressing. My clothes went folded neatly on the desk, careful to avoid crumbs.

I pointed to a spot on the floor near the middle of the room, right near where I began classes on a normal teaching day. "Abbie, right there. On your back."

"Hell yeah, baby. This is gonna be fuckin' tits, yo." She pranced across the room, her own tits bouncing madly, and plopped herself down. Her knees bent, thighs spread.

"Tabitha... sit on her face."

"Wait, what? Oh this better be one of those things where you're gonna fuck me while you suck face with the stick girl. Because if you think you're gonna shut me up just by havmmf smmfmm..."

The rest of it was lost in Tabitha's cunt. I gestured for her to spin, so she'd be looking away from Abbie's body rather than across it. Nothing intelligible slipped out during the transition.

"Make her come, fantasy slut." I raised my voice to be heard through the barrier of the crotch on her face.

Tabitha's eyes fluttered as Abbie's tongue got to work. Her chin jerked up involuntarily as she sucked in a sudden breath.

I took my position at the front of the classroom, walking my cock right into Tabitha's mouth. "Now you, me," I said simply. "If my cock leaves your mouth before I say so, you fail the course."

Like that, she was deep throating me. She gripped my ass to hold me inside her mouth. I don't think I could have bucked her if I tried.

I did not try.

"Have a seat, Katie."

Katie, who by then had moved from texting to browsing social media, looked up as if stung. "Oh! Yeah, sorry, cool." She scurried across the room, though rather than sitting opposite me, she sat off to my right, two seats back.

Right. Her assigned seat this past semester.

"Frick, that's cold. Ya know, people think it's weird that I wear shorter dresses in winter than I do in summer, and maybe this is weird to say to a teacher, but since we're all naked and you're, you know, in Tabitha Hutching's mouth and all, I dunno. Anyhoo, this is exactly why. When the AC is on the desks get so mother frickin' cold you don't even know. But in the winter, I barely go outside, so like, who cares if my dress is short."

She waited for me to speak, but when I didn't immediately say anything -- Tabitha was managing to engage her tongue and throat at the same time -- Katie posed a question. That was almost too familiar of a sound. Her voice had a naturally questioning quality as it was, whether it was seeking agreement ("right?"), feigning confusion to get someone to do something for her, ("is this right...?"), or the real thing ("um, right?").

"So, like, is this a regular thing for you guys? Abbie was telling me how you're this amazing lay, and I guess you do have a pretty big dick, at least compared to other ones I've seen, which isn't that many, but still." She flipped her hair over her shoulder, as if it wasn't the only modesty she had left to her. Her legs weren't even crossed.

"Not as regular as it should have been," I replied after a moment's consideration. More specifically, I'd been considering the way Abbie's tits flopped in synch with Tabitha grinding her pussy on her face.

"Oh. Yeah, that makes sense. And just so you know, I'm normally more shy about being naked than this, but you took long enough that I had time to psych myself up. That was why I took off my clothes under my gown, so I'd be, like, pre-naughty? Oh my gawd it's weird saying the word 'naughty' to my English teacher."

Tabitha's azure eyes honed in on mine imploringly, pleading silently for my come, promising that she would never leave. A faint moan issued from between her thighs.

"Anyway, I was sort of nervous at first, but I figured since they said you'd already done it with those two, plus Taylor, plus some other girls, I didn't wanna look like I was inexperienced. But now that everybody else is naked, it's actually kinda no big deal, which is so weird considering you're, you know, an adult and all."

"We're all adults now, graduate."

"Actually, since you brought it up, I don't actually have my diploma yet. Taylor said I was still a student until I had that. If they're closed once you're done doing us, can I get mine from you, or do I have to come back another day?"

"I'll take care of it."

"Thanks, Mr. Canon! You're the best." She bounced happily in her seat, blonde hair and apple breasts swinging side to side. "So, do you want me to help somehow, or...? I dunno what's left with your thing in her mouth. But you know, my ex-boyfriend liked it when I put a finger in his butt, but then I did that to my new boyfriend and he likefreaked out. Said it was a 'gay thing,' and I'm like, 'buh...' We're doing a joint grad party though and everything's all set up and paid for, so I figured it'd be weird if I broke up with him before that. Plus I'll get way less stuff if his family hates me, right?"

I disregarded the questions. Katie, like Taylor, had been in my class both junior and senior year. She knew full well how susceptible I was to being lead away from my objectives. "When were you dosed? At Cassie's party?" The memory was fuzzy, but I was sure I'd heard Katie's name from Taylor's mouth. I felt like it was around that time, but a few weeks ago was years ago in Serenex time.

"What party? You mean Cassie Brown?" She shook her head. "Nah. That party sucked anyway. I got pretty drunk, though. Anyway, no, it was... Thursday? Or Wednesday. What day did you come back last week?"

"Friday."

"OK, so Thursday, then. I remember because I was really stoked we had a sub for most of the week until I showed up Thursday and suddenly I was like, what was I even thinking, Mr. Canon is anexcellent teacher, and then you were back the next day and I was really glad." Then she frowned, which since it was Katie Medina meant the lower lip automatically thrust out in an adorable pout. "Where were you all week anyway, Mr. C? You never said. Three days is a long time to be out. Did one of your grandparents die or something?"

Even the casual mention of dead grandparents wasn't enough to dull the heat throbbing out of me into Tabitha's mouth. How could she breathe like this? Abbie was kneading Tabitha's ass, and as I watched, she took a page out of Katie's ex-boyfriend's playbook. A high-pitched noise squeaked out of her throat, but soon became a low moan of excitement. She humped the younger Stern's face with a bit more urgency.

"My grandparents are fine, thanks. Now tell me, how did they do it? Ambushed you in the bathroom? Call you down to Barbour's office?"

She shook her head. "No, it was in Mrs. Hagan's class."

"You, um... I mean, did she..."

In the middle of my question, I completely lost my train of thought. Goddamn, Tabitha was too fucking good. That girl deserved her A+.