Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except no, that wasn't it. My teacher's pet was earning her milkbone, but it was everything else, too. I was here, in my favorite place, doing my favorite thing. Namely, fucking two beautiful, enthusiastic young women in the manner of my choosing.

It was Tabitha. It was Katie. Abbie, too. It was seating charts. Fake blondes. Real blondes. Tattooed brunettes. Panties on a flag. Caps and gowns. Big tits, little tits, huge tits. Leaky pussies and tightly sealed mouths. Gradebooks and extracurricular lessons. The kinks of ex-boyfriends. Rewards for good work. Discipline for misbehavior. A meter stick. Dry erase markers writing and rewriting on a whiteboard. Engaged students. An excellent teacher.

I hated how well Taylor knew me. That this was everything I'd ever truly wanted, the intersection of my two great loves. Thank god the smug bitch wasn't here to see her little plan succeed.

"Well, I guess theydosed me in Mrs. Hagan's class," Katie continued as I trailed off. "If you're talking about the programming stuff, I don't really remember it, but I guess that was in the gym with everybody else. You know, the big convocation."

"Thewhat?"

The question was reflexive. It required no answer. The full depth of her meaning was perceptible even to the limited brainpower I was devoting to anything but processing nerve endings and admiring the abundance of female flesh surrounding me.

Wednesday, I'd already deduced, they used the faculty meeting to get the teachers. Might have missed a few, but those were contractually mandated, so attendance was always at or near a hundred percent. There, they make the faculty accept with my every act, then set up a covert convocation for the next day. Did they go room to room, spraying unsuspecting students and then herd them in groups to the gym? Or did they simply conscript the faculty and have them tackle it all at once with their own supplies? It didn't matter. The whole student body, gathered en masse, helpless and unresisting in one giant assembly in the bleachers. Taylor and whomever she selected to assist her going down the rows, a few drops on each tongue, then taking the mic and...

I came. I grabbed Tabitha's hair and smashed her face down, jizzing straight down her throat. The rough treatment was enough to push her over the edge, and when I let go, the final few spurts splattering across Abbie's tits, Tabitha collapsed sideways, thighs locked around her playmate's face, holding her in place until she was good and done.

"She did the whole school."

"Yeah, pretty much," Katie nodded. "So um, were you gonna do me next, or is there a line, or what? Or are you done now?" She telegraphed her disappointment with another simpering Katie-pout.

Tabitha at last released her death grip on Abbie's face. The girl rolled away, gasping, but giggling in the midst of it all. "Ladies and gentlemen, Taylor gives you: the graduating class of 2020!"

I stood over her. A dribble of cum trickled out; Abbie tried to dart over and catch it but it caught her on the nose. She wiped it off on her arm. "Only the seniors?"

"Well, no, that was just a cool line. Can't really hide all that noise if we don't get everybody."

"Everybody."

"Everybody who was in attendance," Tabitha amended, forcing herself back to her knees with a little help from Abbie. Then she coughed and some of my cum splashed down her chin. She grimaced and sucked it back down.

"Classy."

"Shut up, Abbie." She looked back up to me, as calm as if she hadn't just belched up my jizz on herself. "We were missing about thirty-some students who were absent or off-campus, so Officer Barbour called them down in groups to her office and took care of the rest Friday and Monday. We were so worried you'd notice something was going on, but we made sure not to call any of your students during your class. Guess it worked." She hazarded a grin.

"Did everybody know?"

Abbie snorted. "Yeah, like we could tell Cassie or her mom and not have you instantly find out."

"You're doing it with Cassie Brown, too?" Katie giggled, and it was such an adorable noise I couldn't tell if it was mirthful or malicious. "And hermom? That's frickin' crazy."

Tabitha explained, "We had Ms. Salata ask her for help with a side project during the, erm, convocation. Not to equate teaching with babysitting, but in this case, she babysat to our satisfaction."

"Why?" I threw my hands in the air. "What in the hell would possess her to turn the entire student body into... into my..."

"Into what? Is there some secret club or something? Of, like, F buddies? Not to get R rated or anything." She gasped, grin broadening. "Is it like some exclusive thing for the hottest girls? Am I in? I'm in, right? Tell me I'm in. If Cassie Brown is in, I amso in."

Tabitha and Abbie looked from her, then up to me. "Why? You really gotta ask? This one's on you, C-dawg," said Abbie.

"On me?! How in the hell is this on me?!"

"Day one, man. When you put the stuff on her chapstick? She told me what you said to her."

"I'm pretty goddamn sure I didn't say, 'brainwash the whole school!' I only made her promise to quit copying homework and stop misbehaving in class!"

"Uh, yeah. Exactly," Abbie said, as if I were being obtuse.

"Exactly what?"

"Sometimes I feel like you don't know her at all, C-dawg," Abbie answered, shaking her head. "If she ain't allowed to break the rules and stick it to the Man, whatcha gonna do but rewrite the rules and make the Man your bitch?"

Tabitha nodded, albeit somewhat guardedly, to second her support. "You did read her essay, right Mr. Canon? I mean, what did you expect her to do? Taylor Stern isn't going to take that from you lying down."

"That's not what I heard," giggled Abbie. "HEYO!" Katie laughed with her, and even Tabitha let a little grin slip.

She gave me the freedom to do anything I wanted with my students, so she could give it to me without breaking the rules. My god.

"Count your blessings, dude. She almost didn't tell you we did it. She washella pissed after you dumped her mid-coitus, C-dawg."

"So what on earth changed her mind? Did repeating the dumping this afternoon toggle the switch or something?"

"Because of what you said. She didn't tell you?"

"She texted Tabitha that, but I don't even know what I said. I've been her teacher for two years, and her lover for two months. I've said a billion things to her!"

"Lover? Awww!" Katie gushed.

"To Stan," she said. "In the truck the other day."

"What?" It took me so off-guard I had to fight to remember the conversation. Except... "How did she know what I said? She was in the back end of the truck, zonked out of her mind."

"Yeah, well... my own dosing may have beenslightly, ya know, bullshit," Abbie answered, grimacing. "Look, I'm sorry, OK? You just looked so proud of that stupid bratwurst trick, and I figured it might get me out from the middle of you two if I played like it worked -- which by the way it did -- and yeah, so when she was throwing her big goddamn hissy fit all over the house that night once she came to, I told her what you said."

"Why, what'd you say, Mr. C?" asked Katie, guzzling down the drama with relish.

I was still processing, so Abbie replied for me. "He told her dad she's not a piece of shit like he thinks she is. Not sure how ol' Stan's gonna process it, but he did take her out on a daddy-daughter date that night. Hell of a lot easier to live with her after, that's for damn sure."

"So my prize for putting in a good word for her is..." I shook my head.

"Having sex with the one, theonly, Kaaaaaaaaatie Medina!" she announced boisterously, waving her hands in the air, delivering a sound effect for the roaring crowd. "That's sort of romantic, actually, when you think about it. In a really weird kind of way."

"I'm... I'm going to..."

I didn't know. Like a hundred times before, here I was, standing in my classroom, confused and aroused and livid and enchanted by goddamn Taylor Stern.

Abbie finished my sentence this time. "You're going to enjoy your summer off -- scratch that.We're going to enjoy your summer off. Then you two can figure out what you wanna do with it all in the fall."

"I do not need her input."

"Well you're gonna get it," Abbie countered. "She already re-enrolled for the fall before your fake firing, yo."

Fake! Iknew it! "You weren't even expelled until after that!"

She rolled her eyes. "No duh. But you were gonna flunk her anyway, remember?"

"I've never failed a student," I retorted, my rote response at the ready. I didn't miss Katie surreptitiously inspecting my cock, which was well on its way to readiness for round two. "Unfortunately, some students do choose to fail my class. And I assure you, Taylor Stern--"

"--deserves to fail," Abbie finished in perfect unison. She shook her head. "That stuff is a trip, huh? A month and a half of after school work sessions, and it never dawned on you that you hadn't graded a single one of her assignments, never passed along a shred of makeup work to her other teachers? I tell ya, C-dawg, I expected more out of a fella smart as you. Wouldn't have had to go through the whole expulsion bullshit if you hadn't gotten the cops involved. Makes me a little nervous to think of my dear sister and I taking your class in the fall, entrusting our education to a guy whose students are running the table on him."

"You... you're..."

"I'm taking speech, too, so brace yourself for double the fun, baby." She pushed herself up to her feet, but on her way up made sure to take a long lick, then a deliciously wet suck, on my cock. "Tell you what. Why don't we leave you two alone for a bit, and if you're still pissed off after Cheerleader McGee here gets through with you, we'll do a little cheering of our own, huh?"

"Oh, that was clever," Tabitha granted generously.

"Or hey, if you really wanna pitch a fit, then I guess we'll see you in August. Every day." She kissed me on the cheek.

"You're so lucky," sighed Tabitha as she let Abbie lead her out of the room. "Wasted most of the year in here."

"Is hethat good, you guys?" Katie called after them.

Abbie ignored her, opening the door to the hallway. "Call me clever, but I can't wait to see what a cunning linguist you are. My turn, Tabby."

"Fair enough, but donot call me Tabby." The two sauntered out into the hallway, as naked as if the halls of GHS were the girls field locker room. Which they may as well be now.

Katie adjusted herself in her seat, posture erect, hands folded together cheerily.

"So... what happens now, Mr. C?"

I snatched the blue marker from the tray and uncapped it. "Come to the board. You'll need this."

*

THE END! That's the conclusion to Teacher Her A Lesson. I hope you had some fun with it, maybe a feel or two. It was so much fun to write.