All Comments on 'Teaching Hubby's Mistress Ch. 08'

by Limnophile

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LimnophileLimnophilealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Since I'm not one of the eight or ten authors who only write in the 'Loving Wives' category, I obviously deserve a score of 1.3 out of 5 for a story that was rated 7.5 out of ten on another site. Thanks!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well factually speaking there might be more brain damaged folks on another site.

While not awful, it came close because it was rather dumb. I gave you a solid 2 because you commented on you own story, instead of the 1.3 I too wanted to give it.

SBC97281SBC97281almost 2 years ago

Limnophile always brings fresh approach with new ideas to everything I have read from him here. This story chapter takes some ideas to absurdity but is still a good quick and FUN read. Keep up the great work Limnophile as I truly appreciate your unique take on the topics thus far explored!

LimnophileLimnophilealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I put a new spin on the old 'save the failing marriage' trope that started in the Roman Empire around two millenia ago, but it appears people who read 'Loving Wives' hate originality. I bet if I copied Romeo and Juliet and changed ten words, it would get a 4.9. Apparently 'new and exciting' is bad and 'humorous and arousing' is worse, so I'm giving up on the flaming turd storm of a category known as 'Loving Wives'. I have a short and funny story for the 'essay' category waiting in the posting queue, and I'll publish some TOTALLY NEW stuff in different categories when I return in a month or so.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

The finale finally. Goodbye Lim, don’t go away mad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, if you think Romeo and Juliet is a good story, that would explain your bad writing...

If you want to improve your ratings without having to go to the effort of writing better stories, try putting them in the proper category. The best category for this particular story would probably be Group Sex. That seems to be the most prevalent theme. Sure, there are strong themes for Fetish or BDSM and pretty much anything can be tossed in Erotic Encounters, but Group Sex would probably get you the best ratings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLimnophile@Limnophile
I can only publish about a third of my works here. You can read the rest at https://wolfpub.org/contributors/list_items.php?cid=10424 . . . I also highly recommend the stories written by my friend 'CreepyUnclePete' https://wolfpub.org/contributors/list_items.php?cid=10610

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES