Teaching Jacey Pt. 02

Story Info
Jacey teases Mark and Jenn during family vacation
7.8k words
4.8
4.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhO2
WhO2
146 Followers

After all the excitement the night before, breakfast was extremely quiet. There was so much to talk about, but no one really knew how to get the discussion started. Finally, after a silent meal of eggs, bacon, and toast, consumed with minimal small talk, Jenn said the first meaningful words of the day.

"Everyone's supposed to start arriving about 7 this evening. Please don't say anything about seeing us having sex last night. Our boys would be mortified, and The Aunts would either call the police or even worse, start a prayer circle."

The Aunts were Jenn's mom, aunt, sister, and cousin. Because of unbelievable tragedy they were all raised in the same house and were closer than any group of women most people encountered. They had also all done many things they weren't proud of and then later found forgiveness for each other. As a result they believed they were the final word in right vs wrong and knew the best way for every other person to live their lives. They never hesitated to force their beliefs on anyone around them.

"No, I won't say a thing to anyone. I know how they can be," Jacey replied.

Jacey stood up and took her plate to the sink then came back for Jenn's and Mark's.

"I'll do the dishes," she said deep in thought.

"Dishes can wait," Jenn responded. "Let's go lay out for a while before it gets too hot. We can do the dishes later."

"GREAT," Mark replied as he headed to the office upstairs. "I have a conference call..."

Mark only needed an internet connection to work so took some vacation days while 'working from home' the rest of the month they were at the lake.

"At least lay out far away from the house enough that I can look out and drool at you in your bathing suits," he sadly muttered.

Jenn reached her hand out to him, and before he started up the stairs he took it. She pulled him close and gave him a short, but sexy, kiss.

"Sure, sweetheart. If that will make you happy and make your day less 'worky', then we can do that."

Jacey and Jenn went off to their bedrooms to change while Mark got his laptop and connected to the wifi. A few minutes later they met again in the den and headed out to the deck. They lined up two lounge chairs facing the upstairs office window, spread their towels, and removed their cover ups. Jacey was a little surprised to see Jenn wearing a bikini. It wasn't as revealing as Jacey's but her 46-year-old mom curves filled it perfectly.

"Wow, Jenn - that's so hot!" Jacey said as she revealed her even more revealing suit. Jenn couldn't help but study how little Jacey's suit covered.

"Thanks, Mark hasn't seen it yet. I thought this would be the perfect time to tease him. I have a 1-piece for when the family is around. Your suit is hot, too. Mark's going to lose it when he looks out and sees us."

"Should I change into something else?" Jacey asked.

"That's up to you. But I promise Mark will have his face glued to that window once he looks out. If you're OK with him looking, I wouldn't change."

"I don't mind - I did see him naked last night," Jacey replied with a naughty grin as she sat on the lounge.

Jenn was glad Jacey brought up the previous night's events. She wanted to talk more but didn't want to be the one who brought it up.

"So speaking of last night, you're not going to be scarred by what you saw?" Jenn asked again, hoping her response had changed after a night of thinking about it.

"No, I'm fine," Jacey answered as she closed her eyes. "Please don't be mad at me, but I loved watching. I couldn't believe how sexy it was watching other people have sex."

"Hmmmmm... we have another voyeur on our hands," Jenn said with a giant smile. "Welcome to the club!"

Jenn used this fact to get to the topic she really wanted to talk about. But as she was about to ask she saw Marking looking out the window. She waved at him and blew a kiss, but jumped to her next topic.

"So did you get a chance to try what we talked about last night?"

"That's kind of personal," Jacey chuckled trying not to make eye contact. But she was very glad Jenn brought it up. She wasn't sure how yet, but as some point she needed more items in her fantasy data base.

"REALLY?" Jenn answered. "You watched us have sex. You saw me cum many times. You watched my video. There are no secrets anymore. Nothing is too personal, sistah. So did you?"

Jacey still couldn't look at her but sheepishly shook her head 'yes'.

"And?" Jenn asked enthusiastically.

"And what?!" Jacey asked with mock indignity.

"Were you successful?"

"You mean did I cum? YES, I did cum. More than once. I had no idea it would be so amazing! How did I wait so long before learning this?!"

Jenn grabbed Jacey's hand and gave it a huge squeeze.

"That's GREAT! I'm so happy for you. I was 27 when Mark first talked me into doing it. It was hard to get past all that guilt. I'm so glad you won't have to wait as long. Now you can be in control of your body and be able to tell your partners what you like. Before I learned to do it I only had orgasms every once in a while. Now I have them all the time, and most nights I have more than one."

"So do you still do it? You, know, since you and Mark have sex?" Jacey asked innocently

"Yeah, I still do it. Sometimes in the shower, or after Mark's gone to sleep. Sometimes when he's too tired I will do it next to him, and he's not too tired any more. Sometimes it's part of us having sex. He loves watching me do it, and I love doing it, and I love watching him," Jenn said with a huge, seductive smile.

"Do you mind if I ask how often?" Jacey asked. "I mean, I did it 3 times last night. And I want more. This is going to be a long week with everyone here and me wanting to do it and learn everything I can learn."

"No, I don't mind. When I first learned I did it a lot. Sometimes I would wake up and remember how great sex was last night and need to do it. Sometimes it would be a few days since we had sex and I really NEEDED it so I would do it. Sometimes you see someone attractive... There are plenty of reasons to do it, even if you're already getting plenty of sex."

"Oh, good. So if I do it a few times a week that won't be weird or anything."

"No, that won't be weird. When Mark and I were dating, he told me he would sometimes do it 4 times in a single day, and that was on top of us having sex. And it's harder for guys to do it often. I never really counted how many times I did it, but when Mark travels, it's 2-3 times most days he's gone. You want sex more when it isn't possible to get it."

Jenn leaned forward and undid her bikini top. She laid it on the table and laid back on her lounge chair.

"Hope this doesn't bother you. It's part of my plan to tease Mark. And I want to get some all-over sun before everyone gets here this evening."

Jacey had seen Jenn's boobs last night, but in near-darkness. Although she had been around her thousands of times, she had never thought of Jenn as a sexual being, and never noticed anything other than she was an imposing woman who wore very nice clothes. Now she couldn't take her eyes off of her large, full breasts, and gorgeous pink nipples. As she laid back down they rose up from her body majestically toward the sky. Her stomach was mostly flat and then curved into seductive hips and long legs. Her feet ended with perfectly manicured red toe nails. Jacey had never once thought about any women this way, but she thought Jenn was about as sexy and perfect as a 46-year old mom could be.

"Nope - doesn't bother me at all," she said.

After a few minutes, Jacey was ready to continue her adult talk with Jenn.

"So I did enjoy watching you both last night. I guess I'm a voyeur. Am I weird for liking that?"

Jenn gave Jacey that big, comfortable smile that told her she was OK for enjoying it.

"As long as you aren't peeking in windows, and as long as everyone agrees to watching or being watched, then there's nothing wrong with watching. I've watched before, and Mark has watched - it is so sexy watching people having sex and knowing how amazing they are feeling," Jenn said as she remembered some of their past adventures.

"You've watched people before?" Jacey asked with a hint of shock.

"Yeah, I have. Before the boys were born we had a threesome with a teacher friend of mine." ('Teacher Happy Hour' parts 1, 2 and 3 - Literotica 2018)

She thought about saying more but decided to let Jacey drive the discussion.

"Wow - really? Guy friend or girl friend. How did it happen?"

Jenn told her how it got started, and how she was with a woman for the first time, and how sexy it was watching Mark fuck her friend. Jacey was shocked but also excited by every word Jenn said.

"So weren't you jealous when he was with her?"

"No, surprisingly I wasn't. It was sexy to watch, and Mark and I had amazing sex for months afterward talking about it and fantasizing about doing it again. But then I got pregnant after that, and life got chaotic, so we never did it again."

"That is SO hot!" Jacey almost shrieked. "So did you like being with a woman?"

"Yeah, I did. It was different but very sexy. I loved touching her, and feeling how soft she was, and how our bodies were similar but at the same time so different. I knew how I liked to be touched, so it was exciting trying those things with her and seeing how she reacted. Then we made each other cum..."

"Damn! So sexy!!" Jacey said as she tried to imagine Jenn with another woman. "Would you be with a woman again?"

"I have been," Jenn said matter-of-factly. Just a few weeks ago I met my high school BFF for a happy hour. We ended up back at her room and had sex all night long. It was my first time with a woman since Kasey, and I think it was even better. Her husband never has sex with her any more, so she was so ready. It was amazing."

('MILF Happy Hour' - Literotica November 2022)

"Holy crap," Jacey said as she took in everything Jenn had talked about. "I would have never imagined in a million years that innocent Mark and Jenn weren't really so innocent. Who would have ever thought..."

Jacey's mind was a blur as she thought of everything she had seen and learned the past 12 hours. Just a few hours earlier she had masturbated for the first time ever and had her first ever orgasm (and second) while remembering images of Mark and Jenn being intimate. This morning she had done it again while fantasizing about Jed and Roy's naked, young bodies and their hard dicks. It had felt pretty good for the few minutes they were in her, and she wondered if now she could cum while getting fucked if the person she was with would worry about her needs. Now, her gorgeous role model sat almost naked just inches away just told her it was ok, and even amazing, to have sex with other women. Almost everything she thought she knew about sex was wrong.

Jacey wanted to learn as much as she could before she had to head back home to mom, Tony, and her real life. She wanted to have a great time swimming and skiing with her cousins, but she also wanted to learn more about masturbating, cumming, and hopefully even reciprocal partner sex. She was pretty sure she could seduce one of Mark and Jenn's son's, but the chances of that staying secret weren't good. She could borrow a car and head into town to see if there were any possibilities there, but she would probably find people like her mom or the church ladies instead of Mark and Jenn. She knew her best chance to try the things she wanted to try was to survive family week then see if she could get back to a place where she could freely discuss her new favorite topic with Mark and Jenn.

So for the next 9 days she wanted them to think about sex, and possibly her, as much as she was going to be thinking about it. Jacey reached behind her back, unsnapped her top, and slid it off. It was just a few minutes before Mark looked out he office window again. Jenn saw His look of pure lust before she saw her deck partner had taken her top off. When she saw his face she looked to the adjoining chair and saw Jacey's perfect 20-year old boobs exposed for them to lust after.

"You just made his day and ruined his conference call," Jenn said without taking her eyes off Jacey's tits. "His call doesn't end for 30 minutes, and all he wants to do right now is sneak off someplace private so he can rub one out. The next 30 minutes are going to be torture. I promise he will come running down as soon as the call ends."

"Should I put my top back on?" Jacey asked.

"That's up to you," Jenn answered. "You're an adult, so you can make your own decisions. If you're OK with him seeing you, and you don't mind teasing the crap out of him, you're fine."

"I LOVE teasing," Jacey said with a naughty grin. "Watching AND teasing."

"I bet you do," Jenn replied. "And you've got the goods to tease with. He's going to go nuts trying to look at them without being obvious. Then he will make an excuse to leave to he can go jack off. If we REALLY want to tease him, we can't let him leave."

"OK - sounds good. How do we do that?"

"Just keep asking questions and make him answer. If he really get's desperate and tries to leave without answering you could say something like 'Jenn, you're getting burned. Let me put some sunscreen on you'. I promise he won't leave if he thinks you're going to rub lotion on me."

"Are you OK if I do that?" Jacey asked.

"Yeah, it won't bother me at all. Are you going to be OK if I like it when you do?"

With a huge smile Jacey shook her head 'yes'. Jenn continued.

"Eventually we're going to have to let him leave. Poor boy will be about to burst. I'll probably go with him. At this point if I barely touch him he'll explode."

Jacey's mind raced and she came up with a Plan B that would help her with her fantasy database.

"Can you do that here? I've never seen a guy cum before except in videos. I'd love to see it happen for real. I want to learn everything from you guys."

Jenn liked the 'everything' Jacey included in that sentence. It meant there were many more chances after the family left to share their knowledge with her.

"I'm pretty sure I can make that happen as long as it won't bother you."

"No, it won't bother me. I want to watch and learn."

Jenn watched the clock on her phone. Once it turned 11:00 a.m. she started counting '1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3...'. At 12 Mark busted out the patio door and anxiously approached the two topless women. He laughingly told them they ruined his call while trying to take in Jacey's barely covered body while not being obvious. Everything was exactly as Jenn had predicted, right up to his need to 'run to the rest room' before his next call.

"Jenn, you're starting to burn," Jacey said, following their plan perfectly. "Can I rub some lotion on you?"

Mark had taken a few steps toward the back door but stopped in his tracks. When he heard Jenn reply 'yes, that would be great' he turned around. Jacey grabbed the sunscreen and moved to Jenn's chaise lounge. She squirted lotion in one hand then rubbed her hands together. While Mark watched lustfully she started rubbing the lotion slowly on Jenn's shoulders, then chest, and finally boobs. Mark barely blinked while she applied the lotion making sure both boobs were equally covered. Jenn watched him watching Jacey until she felt sorry for him.

"Poor baby, you're going to explode," she said as she reached for the buttons on his shorts. She quickly undid them and then pulled his erection out of his boxers. She stroked it a few times then let go so she could use both hands to pull his shorts and boxers down, freeing his hardness for her. Once free she again stroked it just inches from where Jacey rubbed lotion on her. Mark wasn't sure what their plan was, but as long as he could look at Jacey's boobs, her hands on his wife's boobs, and his wife's hand on his cock, he wasn't moving. He also knew he wouldn't last long and thought of telling them, but he didn't want anyone to quit what they were currently doing.

Jenn knew what was about to happen when she heard him take a couple of quick, strained breathes. She loved having the power over him of making his body twitch while spasms of unbelievable pleasure raced through his body. She saw the first stream of warm, white fluid shoot out of his erection at the same time his body twitched. It landed on her neck, boobs, and Jacey's hands. Surprised by the unexpected addition of new fluid Jacey stopped rubbing for a second. But once she realized what had happened she was excited to be a part of this new sexual experience. With one had she continued massaging Jenn's breasts, but instead of rubbing lotion it was more caressing and fondling. She concentrated on the purple head of Mark's cock and was so aroused as each spurt shot out and landed on her and Jenn. With her free hand she grasped Jenn's stroking hand and helped her coax the last streams of cum from Mark's erection.

When the final spurt oozed out on Jenn's stroking hand, Jenn sat up and pulled his softening dick to her mouth. A few seconds ago it wouldn't have fit in her, but now she was able to take his cum-covered dick fully in her mouth. She quickly cleaned it off then let him drop from her mouth.

"Will that keep you happy for your next few meetings?" She asked.

"Ha - maybe a few minutes," he answered. "Probably not for the rest of the day. But I DO appreciate the help. Much better than alone time," he said as he took one last look at Jacey's boobs before heading back in for his next call.

Jenn grabbed her towel and wiped Mark's cum off her hands before handing it to Jacey.

"Sooooooo..." she said watching her co-conspirator for any signs of distress.

"Huh?" Jacey asked not sure what Jenn was asking.

"Was that good, bad - maybe gross?" Jenn clarified.

"No, it wasn't bad at all. It was sooooo sexy," Jacy replied. "I've never seen anything like that, and never been a part of anything, either. It was very hot to watch... and also be a part of."

"You were definitely a part of it. Mark doesn't usually cum that fast. And usually not that much, either, unless it's been a while. With us having fucked last night, I wasn't expecting that much. But I think seeing you revved him up."

Jacey seemed pleased she had been a part of Mark's super ejaculation. Between hearing Jenn's stories of being with other women, touching her gorgeous tits, and watching Mark shoot his load all over them, she also needed some relief. When Jenn watched Jacey stand up, she was pretty sure she knew what her you companion was about to do. She also wanted the same thing but wanted to teach her one last thing before the family arrived.

"After helping Mark out, I need to do something as well. I'm guessing you do, too. If you want to learn one more thing - something that will be helpful while the family is here - come with me."

Jenn grabbed her bikini top and towel and headed to the patio door closest to her bathroom.

"I definitely do," Jacey said as she grabbed her top and followed, more than willing to learn more. Jenn walked through the bedroom into the master bath and turned on the shower water.

"This shower has one of the greatest inventions ever for woman-kind..." she said as she slid off her bottoms and stepped in to the hot water. She reached for the shower head and disconnected it from the wall and turned it where the water covered her body.

"...and it's one more way to do what you're already doing," she said as she pointed the stream between her legs. She closed her eyes and fantasized about them on the patio teasing Mark. But in her fantasy version she was sucking Mark's cock while Jacey stroked it.

"Oh yeah, this feels soooo good," she moaned as she opened her eyes to see if Jacey was still watching. When she saw her new partner-in-mischief's eyes glued to her she again returned to her fantasy.

WhO2
WhO2
146 Followers