Teaching Jacey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let Mark's cock drop from her mouth, and while Jacey continued to stroke it she seductively kissed her.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum..." she moaned briefly interrupting her fantasy long enough to see if Jacey was watching. "I'm going to make myself cum..."

She rejoined her fantasy just in time for Mark to shoot multiple streams of cum on her's and Jacey's faces as they continued their sexy, wet kiss.

"I'm cuuuuummmmmming..." She moaned as her most intense solo orgasm in years rushed through her body. In her fantasy Jacey stopped kissing her long enough to take Mark in her mouth. The last streams of cum pulsed into Jacey's wet mouth while the last luscious waves of ecstasy pulsed through Jenn's body.

"That was soooo sexy," Jacey softly said not sure of the correct watching-someone-masturbate etiquette. "Was it better because of the shower?"

"No, the shower is just a different way to do the same thing I normally do. It was what we did a few minutes ago, and a great imagination for fantasies, that made this so good. Oh, and that you were watching."

Jacey smiled when Jenn included her. "Do you always say you're going to cum? I noticed you did that last night, too."

"Not always, but most of the time. Mark really likes it, and I do think it adds to the excitement and how good it feels. Sometimes the orgasm is too powerful and feels too good to be able to talk," Jenn said as she replaced the shower head.

"Did you want to try it now?" Jenn asked as she stepped out of the shower and started drying off.

"Yeah, I do," Jacey said as she stood up and slid her bottoms off. "Are you going to watch?"

"I'd like to watch if you're OK with it. I told you I'm a voyeur. And I was so turned on when you were watching me."

"Yeah, don't leave - please watch me."

As Jacey stepped in to the shower, Jenn studied every inch of her perfect, 20-year-old naked body. In many ways, she was a 9/10th version of herself - similar in every way but just a bit smaller. Jenn was 5' 8" while Jacey was 5' 4". Jenn had 36D boobs while Jacey was probably 35C. They both had small waists that curved into full, womanly hips and very shapely legs. The biggest difference was that curls that hid the secrets of Jacey's pussy were black where Jenn's were a light brown. Surprisingly, neither of them had a shaved pussy as was so common in porn.

When Jacey removed the shower head from the wall she turned and saw Jenn looking at her body with a hint of desire. She smiled and covered her body in warm water. Once she was wet she turned the stream between her legs like Jenn showed her.

"Like this?" she asked. The electric pleasure that engulfed her womanhood told her she was doing it right, but she wanted to know Jenn was watching intently.

"Yeah, that looks right. Does it feel good?"

"Oh, yeah - it feels sooooo good. Will you tell me your fantasy - the one you used when you were doing it?"

"Yeah, if you think you will like it, I can definitely share it."

Jacey closed her eyes, and as Jenn sexily told her each step of the fantasy, Jacey's imagination vividly created the image. That, combined with the warm stream of water pulsing against her most intimate area, was building to a quick, powerful orgasm.

Last night Jacey learned to silently masturbate, a process that would come in handy when she wasn't alone. But at least for the near future she didn't have to be silent.

"Oh my god, this feels so fucking good," She softly moaned. "I'm going to cum so hard..."

Jenn continued with her fantasy even though she was pretty sure Jacey was was no longer listening. Delicious waves of orgasm started racing through her perfect body, and as Jenn listened to her moans of pleasure she desperately wanted to join her, hold her, and share in that pleasure. As Jacey's body finally stopped quivering and relaxed, Jenn grabbed a towel. She opened the shower door and held it open to Jacey.

"That was so sexy," she purred as Jacey stepped out of the shower and into the towel. "Thanks for letting me be a part of it..." she continued as she dried Jacey off. Jacey stood silently, shocked at how intense she just came, and how exhausted she suddenly was. Jenn made sure every part of her was completely dry, even dropping to her knees to dry her legs and feet. As she dried Jacey's lower body she quickly looked at her pussy just inches away, and even wondered if it would be OK if she gently kissed it, or even buried her face in it. But she decided that would have to wait for another day, if it ever happened at all. Instead, she stood up and wrapped the towel around her naked partner.

"There you go," she said as she tucked the ends of the towel together between her boobs. "If you need to use the shower anytime while the family is here, please do. Just lock the door so we know. Or don't lock it - we'll be fine either way."

Jacey was finally able to talk after her intense physical release.

"Thanks, Aunt Jenn..." She quietly said with a hint of a smile. "Thanks for showing me that, and for sharing your fantasy, and..."

She was quiet for a moment but then continued.

"... and for sharing everything with me the past two days. Even though I've had sex before I feel like everything I thought I knew was not true. I feel like someone who has just learned about it for the first time."

"I promise you, we've enjoyed it, too, and we'll happily share anything you want to know about."

"OK, so after everyone leaves next week, do you think we can have an evening where I can ask more questions? And maybe..." Jacey didn't finish her last thought. Even though Jenn thought she knew what Jacey was going to say, she needed to hear it from those pouty lips.

"Maybe what?" Jenn prodded.

"Maybe more. Uh, maybe something involving all of us..."

"I'm pretty sure we'll be fine with that. I'll talk to Mark and let you know..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That afternoon the first cars of family arrived, and within two hours, four aunts, two uncles, and seven cousins filled the house. Although everyone was at least 18, the 'adults' settled in to multiple main floor bedrooms while the cousins all moved in to the dorm room Jacey was using. Luggage was stored, food was put away, and meals and events for the week were planned. There was alcohol, but it had to be hidden from the aunts who never missed a chance to involve themselves in other peoples' business.

Once everyone was settled in the family walked to the dock just a few hundred feet from the back yard deck. The boy cousins, including Jenn and Mark's sons, stripped off shirts and shoes and jumped in to the water for the first of many times that week. The girl cousins whined that they couldn't do that, but the boys made sure to splash them anyway. The aunts went back to the house to make dinner, and after dinner Mark made a fire in the pit on the deck and everyone settled in for an evening of talking. It was after one in the morning before excitement finally gave way to exhaustion and everyone went off to bed.

Jenn climbed into bed next to Mark, and for the first time that day they were alone.

"So did you like looking at Jacey's boobs today?" She asked.

"Yeah, but I liked looking at her hands on your boobs even more," he answered.

"Yeah, that was pretty dang sexy. You must have enjoyed it a lot, too, by the mess you made."

"I did. And the more we talk about it, the more I'm starting to enjoy it again."

Jenn laughed and reached under the covers. It didn't take long to find her husband was pretty much hard again.

"I told her that after you saw her boobs you were going to go jack off. She said she'd never seen a guy cum before - the guys she was with came inside her and left. She asked if she could watch, but I wasn't sure if you would be willing to do that. I was pretty sure you's be OK if I did it, so I came up with that plan. Thanks for being a good sport about it," Jenn seductively purred while stroking Mark's underwear-covered cock.

"I definitely was going to take matters into my own hands but wasn't going to pass up the chance to finally see those tits of hers. It's been a fantasy for a while now. But you doing it was even better. I about passed out I came so hard."

Jenn reached in his boxers and grasped his cock like so many times before.

"If you liked that, you would have loved watching me then her cum using the shower head."

"Really?! Both of you?!" Mark was already close to cumming in Jenn's hand.

"Yeah, she said she's been lied to about sex and now wants to learn as much as she can about it. That's one of the reasons we lured you down, and also why we went to the shower. She asked if after everyone leaves next Sunday if we would answer more questions for her, and maybe even do some demonstrations, and..."

"And her join in?" Mark asked hopefully.

"I'm pretty sure that's what she wants." Jenn could tell her husband was close to exploding. She slowed her stroking down so he would last for the remaining conversation.

"You know I can't tell her 'no'," Mark panted fighting off the impending orgasm.

"Sure, especially if she wants to join in..." Jenn added.

She didn't give Mark any time to respond. She dove beneath the covers, pulled his hardness out of his boxers, and quickly took it in her mouth. In less than a second he was shooting pulses of warm cum in her mouth, and like many times before she took every drop. When he was finished she emerged from the covers and gave him a hot wet, kiss including the last of his cum.

"OK, sweetheart - I'll tell her it's a date," she added.

Jenn quickly flipped on her back, reached under the covers and removed her panties.

"Now you do me," she playfully commanded.

* * * * * * *

Saturday was the first day of the nine-day family vacation. Everyone had been up late the night before playing games and telling stories, but Mark was still up at 7 a.m. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't sleep in. During family trips this was usually the only time he had to himself.

He sat at the table staring at his phone but couldn't get the image of Jacey and Jenn out of his mind. Every time he imagined them being together using the shower head, or thought of them on the deck teasing him he started getting hard. This was going to be a very long nine days. He thought of taking a shower so he could fantasize about them while jacking off, but the past two days had been very active sexually, and his dick was starting to get tender. At least a shower might cool him down.

But the masturbation-less shower was unsuccessful. As soon as he started applying soap to his dick he saw Jenn's hands stroking it, and Jacey's hands applying lotion to Jenn's boobs, and him shooting cum on both of them, so he had to jack off. At least he wouldn't be hard for the next few hours. But after he sat back down at the table refreshed and unhorny, Jacey came down the stairs wearing only a t-shirt and panties.

"Hey, good morning," Mark said trying not undress her with his eyes. "You're up early."

He was pretty sure he stared at her above average tits covered only by a single layer of flimsy cotton material.

"Yeah, Jenn said I could use your shower while everyone's here. I thought I would get an early start before everyone gets up. Is that OK?"

"Sure, not a problem," Mark added quickly realizing his unhorniness period would be shorter than anticipated. "Jenn's still asleep, but go on in."

"Thanks!" Jacey said as she slowly walked toward their bedroom. "I'll try to keep it down."

Now Mark couldn't take his eyes off her perfect ass. When she closed the door behind her, she busted him looking at her. Her sly smile made him think she was expecting him to watch. About 20 minutes later she came walking back through the den wrapped in only a towel and carrying her panties and t-shirt.

"I feel MUCH better," she said as she slowly walked past him again. "Don't think I woke up Jenn, either. Tried to keep it quiet."

"Really!?" Mark thought to himself as she slowly walked up the stairs. "Did she keep the shower quiet? Or did she just masturbate in there? Is she just trying to make sure I stay hard all week?" he wondered. Luckily, the family started waking up around 8:30, and as each person came in to the den the chaos made it more difficult for him to be aroused.

But for the next week this became the morning routine, and Mark couldn't wait for her to walk one way in little cotton panties, and the other in just a towel. He quickly adjusted his schedule so he could shower after her so he could combine his morning shower with some solo Jacey fantasy time. This definitely helped with his morning arousal problem.

Jacey enjoyed spending time with the full family but anxiously awaited their Sunday encounter after the others left. She wasn't sure exactly what they would discuss, or what sex they would have, but she wanted to make sure Mark and Jenn were both as horny as she was. While she tried to fall asleep each night she tried to come up with ways to tease each of them.

Mark was easy. She knew he watched her every move each morning, and she made sure to walk as slowly as possible to torture him as long as possible. She'd told Jenn she wasn't going to lock the door, and she was a little surprised neither of them had 'accidently' walked in while she used the amazing shower head. Maybe Jenn never told Mark about the unlocked door?

Jenn was more difficult to tease. She had already seen Jacey naked, and even watched her cum, so she wasn't sure what to do to make her want more. She made comments about showering, and about Jenn needing sun screen rubbed on, but she was never sure if they were working or not. It was rare when other family members weren't around, but she still looked for that perfect opportunity to seduce her.

By Thursday, it had been a very long seven days. During Jacey's morning trip to the shower she stopped at the table to talk to Mark more than normal. It was generic small talk, but she was more animated when she talked, and every time she raised her arms to gesture her shirt raised up exposing more of her panties and stomach than normal. As she finished her story and headed to the bathroom she mentioned that the door was never locked.

As Mark wondered what Jenn would think if he took Jacey up on her offer he, he thought of her watching her earlier in the week. Confident he wouldn't cause problems by doing the same thing Jenn had done he went to the bedroom, reached for the bathroom door, and heard the water already running. He slowly opened the door, and when Jacey saw him she smiled. He sat on the bathrrom counter and slowly took in every inch of her naked, wet body. After finally seeing her naked, one of his biggest fantasies, he stared at the shower head in her hand forcing a stream of water on her pussy. His intense, lustful gaze put her over the top and started a quick, but intense orgasm. After her body finally stopped twitching with pleasure Mark closed the door and went back to the den. He would love to have stayed and continued watching her dry off but wasn't sure if that would be awkward.

A few minutes later the bedroom door opened, and Jacey came out wearing only her customary towel. She walked up to him and calmly asked if they could go out on the boat later that day. Mark agreed, but was unsure what to do after just watching her cum. He stood up to get more coffee, but before he could step past her Jacey asked, "Did you like watching me?"

She didn't wait for an answer, but as she is turned toward the stairs she playfully grabbed the front of his shorts. She gives his rock-hard dick a squeeze while she answered her own question. "Why 'yes' you did like watching at me!"

As she did each day she walked slowly to the stairs, but as she started walking up she turned to make sure Mark was watching her. When they made eye contact she smiled and continued toward her room.

"I can NOT wait `til Sunday," she thought.

* * * * * * * * * *

Later that day Mark took the boat out. Many of the cousins wanted to go explore a small, wooded island about a half-mile offshore, but The Aunts didn't hike. Jenn went along thinking she could have some peaceful reading time on the boat.

When they reached the island Mark went exploring with the cousins while Jenn found a comfortable spot in the boat to work on her tan and get in a few chapters. On the far side of the island the cousins found an embankment with about a 10 foot drop into the water. After making sure the landing was safe, they took turns jumping into the water. Jacey excused herself as 'too smart' to jump and headed back to the boat. When she got back, Jenn was reading but starting to get red from the sun. Jacey spread out her towel on one of the nearby seats, but before she laid down she grabbed the sunscreen from her bag.

"You're wearing your bikini again. I thought you weren't going to wear it around the family."

"Yeah, I wanted to work on my tan so wore shorts and a t-shirt over it. Mark will whistle when they're heading back so I can put my clothes back on."

"You look hot!" Jacey paused as she thought of the double meaning of her comment. "I meany sexy, but you are also starting to burn," she added as she squirted sun screen in her hands. She rubbed her hands together then started rubbing lotion on Jenn's shoulders.

"Oh, yeah - thanks," she murmured as she closed her eyes and laid her head back.

Jacey continued applying the protective cream to Jenn's shoulders and then chest.

"That feels good," Jenn murmured.

Jacey worked her way down Jenn's chest eventually letting her fingers find their way inside the fabric covering her chest. When Jenn didn't object she moved her hands inside the top and quickly squeezed each tit, and fondled each nipple. It was a more deliberate and sensual touch that when they teased Mark earlier.

"Oh Jacey, that feels so good," Jenn purred. You're going to make me need a shower when we get back to the house."

Jacey had fantasized about touching Jenn again since they had watched each other in the shower. Since she never objected to what Jacey was doing or asked her to stop, Jacey thought she would be open to something more serious.

"Or?" Jacey said as she put more lotion in her hands then started rubbing on Jenn's stomach. Again, Jenn didn't object as Jacey moved her hand down Jenn's stomach. When Jacey's first finger found it's way under the fabric of Jenn's bikini bottoms, Jenn softly moaned "oh Jacey" and spread her legs.

When Jacey touched Jenn's tits earlier, it was a planned task to tease Mark. Now she was a sexual woman wanting to touch another woman in a sexual way. There was no more 'slow' or 'timid' in her movements as she plunged her hand between Jenn's legs. A week ago she wouldn't have thought she would ever want to touch a woman this way, but after Jenn told her about her adventures having sex with other women she desperately wanted to try it. When her fingers touched the soft hair between her legs her sexual hunger grew.

"Oh, fuck, Jacey - you feel so amazing. Are you she you want to do this?" she almost pleaded.

"Yeah, I definitely do," Jacey answered.

"Will you make me cum?" Jenn begged.

Jacey didn't answer but instead started massaging Jenn's clit.

"Of fuck, that feels so good," Jenn whispered as her hips started moving. Jacey quickly moved her hand farther between Jenn's legs until she felt her wetness.

"Oh Aunt Jenn - you're so wet..." Jacey thought the 'aunt' made it sound really naughty. "Do you want me to finger you?"

"Oh yes, please finger me. Please make me cum," Jenn begged.

Jacey pushed her finger deep in Jenn's pussy causing her to cry with pleasure. Her hips rocked back and forth to Jacey's touch, and even though this was new to her, Jacey quickly transferred knowledge of her own body and applied it to Jenn's. Within minutes, Jenn's body started to twitch and she let out muffled moans of pleasure.