Teaching Jacey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Jacey - you're making me cum!" Jenn grabbed Jacey's hand and pulled it hard against her body so that her finger was deep inside her. "I'm cumming!" she moaned loudly.

As her body stopped convulsing she started thinking of returning the favor. She knew they didn't have much time so she acted quickly. She stood up and pulled Jacey to her. Quickly, she undid Jacey's bikini top and removed her bottoms. Jenn loved being naked outdoors and loved the extra excitement it added to sex. She hoped Jacey was getting the same feeling. She pushed the naked 20 year-old down in the seat and quickly knelt between her legs. She lifted Jacey's legs up so that her knees were near her bobs, and her pussy was easily accessible. She Quickly looked at Jacey for any hint of regret, but when she saw hunger instead she buried her face in her face in her wetness.

Jacey gasped as she quickly learned someone else's mouth was much better than her own hand.

"Fuck, Jenn... that... feels... amazing," she panted struggling to get the words out.

Jenn pushed her tongue as deep in Jacey's pussy as it would go, then quickly pulled it out so she could nibble on her clit. Each change caused Jacey to moan, then growl, then even softly scream.

"Fuck, Jenn... eat my pussy!" she said loud enough she was afraid the cousins would hear. "You make my pussy feel so good!"

But before Jacey could cum they heard a whistle.

"Oh shit!" Jenn whispered frantically.

"Huh?" Jacey asked as she desperately waited for Jenn to again go down on her.

"They're on their way back. Mark was going to whistle to let me know so I could put my shorts and shirt back on. Got to cover up the bikini so the cousins don't tell the aunts. Too much hassle to put up with."

"Oh, shit," Jacey said as she panted hoping that her first-ever shared orgasm would miraculously finish itself. Jenn hated leaving her unsatisfied but knew that the few seconds needed to finish would be a disaster for the family.

"I promise I will finish this," She said before giving Jacey a short, wet kiss. "And if you like it as much as I think you will, there will be plenty more..."

Jacey helped Jenn straighten up the boat to make sure nothing pointed to what had just happened.

"I promise I'm going to like it..." she said with a naughty smile.

"I'm pretty sure you will - we just need to make it until everyone leaves Sunday."