Teaching Jacey Pt. 03

Story Info
Jacey watches Mark and Jenn again, then joins in.
7.9k words
4.93
4.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers

It was Thursday, the 6th day of the 9 days the family would be there, when Jacey teased Mark and Jenn. The risk was exhilarating and the brief sexual encounters intoxicating, but the thought of what would happen if the family found out was too much to risk. There was no discussion, but the three all decided individually to be more careful.

The final few days of their initial stay were closer to a normal family vacation. Jacey still did her morning walk to tease Mark, and she even occasionally mentioned Jenn owing her when they passed each other. But no one was again in a situation where lust could overpower sense and cause risk for the family.

Sunday morning they had their last full-family breakfast, then later that day they took their last full-family boat ride. After lunch everyone except Mark, Jenn, and Jacey packed what they would need for the next work week and prepared to head back for 5 days in the real world. Most of them would be back every Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday for the rest of the month to enjoy the amazing rental lake house and all it offered.

That evening, only Jacey, Jenn, and Mark remained. It was eerily quiet, and even a little sad, now that it was just three of them in the huge house. But they had the whole upcoming week to recover from the chaos of nine days of non-stop swimming, boating, eating, game-playing, and socializing.

"Is it OK if I light this? I'll go out on the deck," Jacey said showing them a joint and hoping they wouldn't be offended.

"Oh you sweet, sweet angel," Jenn said as she excitedly walked toward Jacey. "I need something to help me relax after this week. I had a great time, but a little quiet and some serious relaxation will be nice. The boys and most of the cousins will be back Friday, so we have a few days to relax..." She thought about adding more physical activity to that statement but decided to let things happen naturally.

Jacey lit the joint, took a long drag, then handed it to Jenn.

"Where'd you get this?" She asked before taking her first hit.

"I got it and a few friends for my 20th birthday. I also 'borrowed' a couple from my mom before heading up here. Been saving them for a special occasion, and tonight seemed like the right time."

Jenn walked over to Mark who had stopped looking for the hidden alcohol. She took another drag, held it in, then blew it into his open mouth.

"This brings back memories," he said as he held in the smoke as long as he could. He finally exhaled and disappeared into the bedroom. He reappeared a few minutes with a bottle of wine he'd hidden from the prayer guardians last week. He found the opener and three glasses, and poured them each a glass. They went out on the deck and shared the joint while starting the bottle of wine.

After everyone had a decent buzz, Jacey asked, "Is it OK if I ask some questions now? I've had all week to think about what we talked about that night I got here. There's so much I want to know."

"Sure, go for it," Jenn said as she took a sip of wine. Mark shook his head in agreement.

"I feel like everything I know about sex... or thought I knew about sex, is pretty much a lie. Now I'm starting over, and pretty much all I know is I won't go to hell for touching myself, or enjoying how it feels. And from watching you two, I guess I'm also pretty sure that enjoying sex, and even wanting sex, is OK, too."

Jenn and Mark both shook their heads in agreement, and Jenn added some context.

"Consensual sex between two..." Jenn paused as she remembered it was all three of them hoping to get intimate, "or even more, willing adults is wonderful. As long as everyone wants to be there, and takes precautions, no one gets hurt or faces eternal damnation."

Jacey looked pleased with Jenn's response and continued with her questioning.

"Precautions?" she asked, not sure what Jenn meant.

"You know, birth control, STDs..."

"Ohhhhh... I guess I hadn't really thought of things like that," Jacey said very innocently. "But Mom made me get on the pill after those guys, and the doctor did a check up before he gave me the prescription. As long as masturbating isn't dangerous, I think I'm good." The funny smile she wore let them know she wasn't serious.

Jacey started again and told them her first orgasms were earth shattering, but after a few more they weren't as intense. Even in the shower they felt good but didn't move the earth anymore. Except when one of them watched her do it.

"That's normal," Jenn responded. "As anything gets more common, it isn't as exciting as it was the first time. That's why sometimes you try new ways to do it, or new places, and it gets exciting again. We have a few sex toys, and they're very different from either of our hands. Not better - just different. Or different places - doing it in the shower, or the bath tub, or the back yard, or in a boat, can be very different from doing it in bed. One of the reasons we came up here before everyone else was because we wanted to have sex in the vacay house before everyone got here. Being outdoors, on the deck, was different and risky, and incredible. I hadn't cum that many times, or that hard, in over a month. Then when we found you had watched! OMG, it's been an incredible week." (Teaching Jacey, Pt. 1; Literotica, February 2023)

"Another thing that can lessen intensity is if you've been doing it a lot in a short period of time, that can impact how it feels. When Mark first taught me, I did it A LOT, but then we took a trip with the family and everyone was sharing rooms so I couldn't do it. Finally, after a few nights I snuck out on the balcony after everyone was a sleep and - WOW! It was amazing again."

Jenn paused, but when Jacey didn't say anything else she quickly continued.

"So I know you tried that first night, but after everyone showed up there wasn't any time, was there?"

Jacey looked almost embarrassed as she was about to answer, but a sip of her purple liquid courage helped her continue.

"Pretty much every day in your shower. The first few days everyone was here I did it was a couple of times on the dock, once in Mark's office, twice when hiking... After we messed around in the boat, though, it dropped off, so not as much."

"You naughty, creative, sneaky girl!" Jenn said as she fist bumped her not-niece. "I don't blame you for doing it so much in the beginning. I did, too, when I first learned ('Watching', Literotica, June 2020). It feels so good while you do it, and even better when you finish - who wouldn't want to do something that feels so good? But after you've cum a few times, the need to feel good drops off some, especially when so many people are around. We probably wouldn't have had sex any while the family was here, but after that first night with you, then laying out the next day, we couldn't get enough. But like you, not so much the last 3 days..."

Jacey was relieved that there was nothing wrong with her lessened orgasmic intensity that a little abstinence wouldn't cure.

"OK, so sometime they'll be great, and sometimes they'll be OK, but there isn't anything to worry about. I haven't masturbated myself to numbness," she said with a sense of relief.

Mark and Jenn both laughed, but only because they had the same fear many years ago.

"No, you're fine. I'll bet you have some amazing orgasms, ones that will feel like they move the world, very soon," Jenn responded hoping Jacey would say the words that would get them started with their lessons. She and Mark were both ready, but they wanted it to be Jacey's idea to start.

"That's good news," Jacey said, relieved.

There was a momentary lull in the conversation as everyone sipped their wine and wondered how to move forward with the night's events.

"So do you still want to do this?" Jacey finally interrupted the quiet. "You know, you guys have sex again, and me watch? Will you be OK if I'm in the room and asking questions?" she added with a seductive smile. "I mean, I did share my joint with you..."

Mark poured the last of the wine in their 3 glasses. After watching Jacey masturbate in the shower a few days ago, then hearing about her's and Jenn's adventure in the boat (Teaching Jacey, Pt. 2; Literotica, March 2023) he was desperate to get her naked. Talking about sex was an added bonus.

"If you're sure this is what you want, we're more than ready," Jenn said slightly, slurring her words. "Right Mark?"

Mark shook his head 'yes', but Jenn wanted to make sure there were no misunderstandings before they started.

"Why us?," she asked trying her best to be composed while making sure they were all in agreement before taking their clothes off. "We're so much older than you, and even though we're not biological family you've been a cousin to our boys since they were born."

Jacey didn't have to think at all before answering.

"You two are the only ones in my life that I can count on to be honest and tell me the truth. My mom tells me to not have sex while having a new guy move in with us every few months. She tells me not to drink or get high while she's drunk and high. The aunts tell me to pray for everything while treating people around them like dirt. And don't get me started on the preacher or the ladies at church!"

Jacey was getting angrier as she went through her list. After she finished she took a few seconds to calm down before she again started talking, this time with a growing smile.

"And after watching you have sex that first night, I think about it all the time. When I'm alone with myself, I think about the way you guys looked and sounded. And then I think about how much you seem to love each other, and how you both make sure you're both satisfied... I can't imagine anything sexier. And besides, someone else just may want to get in my pants."

Jenn had an excellent buzz, and was often the case when she drank, her filters were reduced exponentially buy the the intensity of that buzz.

"I hope this doesn't change the way you feel, or change your mind about doing this, but we both want in your pants, too. You've teased the crap out of us all week, and we talk every night about how badly we want to be with you..."

Jacey was so glad her teasing had worked, and she couldn't have been happier with Jenn's response.

"Nothing's changed at all. I definitely want to learn everything I can, and I really, REALLY want to know what it's like to cum with someone else. I was SOOO close in the boat, and was feeling SOOO good - now I want to get there. Tonight I want to watch for a while, talk about things... and then if no one minds I can maybe join the fun."

"No objections from us at all! But one last question," Jenn said looking at her not-really-niece for any signs of hesitancy. "Is anything off limits? I mean, is there anything you don't want to see or do?"

Jacey thought for a few seconds before answering.

"I'm not really sure," she said. "I've been thinking more about what I want to see and never really considered things I don't. Is there anything you guys don't like or do?"

"Hmmmm... I guess we're actually pretty basic... except for the occassional extra person. We really don't do bondage, or role playing, or big parties... just basic, regular sex."

Jacey had questions about some of what Jenn had said, but after Jenn explained she agreed her likes and desires were similar to theirs.

"So you're OK if I have sex with you?" Jenn continued. "You know, touch you like we did on the boat, maybe other things? Once we get started, it kind of ruins the mood if we stop and ask for permission.

"I'm definitley fine with that," Jacey said, her smile spreading thinking of how Jenn made her feel on the boat before ther were interrupted.

"And you know..." Jenn thought trying to find the best way to word her next question. "...uh, reciprocal?"

Jacey had the same impish smile they'd seen earlier.

"Yeah, I want to try that to."

Jenn was relieved. As much as she enjoyed giving pleasure to other women, she equally enjoyed receiving it. She had one last question before they started.

"And Mark?" she asked hesitantly.

"If you don't mind us doing it, I would like to try that, too. You said it's the best feeling, and I don't want to skip something amazing."

"I don't mind," Jenn answered. "Then I guess we're ready."

Jacey took Jenn's hand and headed to the door that went from the deck to the master bedroom. Mark grabbed their drinks and followed. Once inside she crawled in their bed, pulled her knees up to her chest, and waited on the show to begin.

Jenn was horny and ready. She watched Jacey as she walked up to Mark.

"There's no one way to have sex," she softly offered. "Doing different things at different times makes it exciting. Sometimes we like to undress each other before we get too busy," Jenn said as she wrapped her arms around her husbands neck and gave him a hot, sexy kiss. She felt his body press hungrily against hers, his dick already rock hard against her stomach. His hands grabbed her ass and pulled her hard against him.

"It makes you feel so close, and your partner letting you undress them is also permission - they want to be with you as much as you want to be with them."

As she talked she turned her back to Mark, and now his hardness pushed against her ass. His hands now grabbed her hips and pulled her luscious, round butt against his aching cock. But she grabbed his hands and pulled them up her body to her boobs. As he squeezed and massaged them, Jenn stared deeply into Jacey's eyes - she wanted to watch Jacey as Jacey watched them.

Mark squeezed her tits the way he done thousands of times before. They more than filled his hands, and he loved their heaviness, and fullness, and the way Jenn moaned as he massaged them. But he knew more intense, lusty moans were available under her shirt, and he wasted no time going under the flimsy material to her soft, warm skin. He forced his hands under her bra where he continued to massage their magnificence, and then turned her soft moans lustful when he pinched her nipples.

"Oh, fuck - yeah... that feels so good, Baby" she purred as she watched Jacey watching them. She couldn't take her eyes off her gorgeous not-niece, and was desperate for the yonger woman to want her. The look of hunger in Jacey's eyes convinced her that was the case.

Mark released her boobs long enough to unsnap her shorts, then forced one hand inside her panties while the other again went under her bra. He heard her gasp when he brushed against her clit as he went for the wetness between her legs.

"Oh fuck, Baby, you make me feel so good," she again purred with pleasure. "You make me soooo wet..." Jenn reached one hand between them when she could feel his hard dick still encased in his shorts. The other she placed over the hand between her legs so she could push it ever harder against her pussy. She never took her eyes off of Jacey.

But her clothes were seriously in the way as her lust increased. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted upwards then quickly unsnapped her bra and let it drop. Her spectacular 36Ds were now free for Jacey to watch and Mark to touch. She grabbed the side of her shorts and shimmied them and her panties together down her long legs. She was fully naked while never once breaking eye-contact with Jacey. Even though she had been with women twice before tonight, she had never watched one watching her, and it was a new, seriously-erotic experience she wanted to continue to enjoy.

She lifted Marks shirt over his shoulders then dropped to her knees, still making constant eye contact with Jacey. She watched the younger woman watch her unsnap his shorts and pull them down. Jacey seemed to lean forward in anticipation as she grabbed the waistband of his boxers. She waited a second, then another, to see Jacey's reaction, and when she was sure her not-niece needed her to free it from it's confines, she finally pulled them down.

"Have you never seen a dick before?" Jenn asked after watching Jacey's expression as she took off Mark's boxers.

"Not really - not until on the deck last week," She answered. "The few times I was with guys it was dark... and fast. They stripped, were in me, done, then gone - it was over so fast."

"So you've never sucked a dick either," Jenn said before she took Mark's erection into her mouth. This was something new to Jacey, and she was surprised to see something so big totally disappear into Jenn's mouth. It quickly reappeared covered in Jenn's saliva then again disappeared in her mouth. Each time Jenn took it in her mouth Mark moaned, almost cried, with pleasure.

"That's OK," she said during a short pause. "I didn't either until I was older than you." She again took Mark into her mouth. A few more strokes and she paused again. "But I love doing it now. I feel so close to him when he's in my mouth..." This time when she took him in her mouth he grabbed her by the back of the head so she wouldn't pull out again.

For Mark it was a surreal experience standing naked in front of Jacey while Jenn sucked his dick. That day on the deck was similar, but then it was so surprising he never had a chance to think about it. Tonight he knew eventually Jacey would be naked and waiting on them to make her cum, and he also knew he would eventually fuck her. But thinking of that brought him close to orgasm very fast, and he knew if he came now he would be just an observer for a while. So he reluctantly pulled his dick out of Jenn's mouth, stood her up, then laid her on the bed next to Jacey. He crawled in next to her, looked at her soft curves, and quickly began exploring them with his hands.

Jacey hadn't really thought of Mark and Jenn touching each other as something she would see that night. She had imagined immediate fucking like her limited sexual experiences, or possibly some oral like she had watched the first night. But their hands and mouths hungrily roamed over each other's naked bodies, and each touch and each kiss elicited a moan, or a thrust, or a gasp of pleasure. As Mark moved down Jenn's body his hand finally moved between her legs, and when her legs spread his finger went inside her pussy. This caused a louder moan, and more energetic thrusts, deeper fingering, and the first orgasm of the night.

Jacey barely blinked as she watched the almost-choreographed routine between Mark and Jenn. She wanted to ask questions, but she was afraid to interrupt the mood or slow down the action.

Before Jenn finished cumming, Mark spread he legs even further and crawled between them. When he buried his face in her wetness, she loudly moaned.

"Of fuck yeah, I love how that feels," she moaned while looking at Jacey. She reached her hand out to her.

"Lay down next to me. This is one of the best ways to cum - I want you close when I cum this way."

Jacey did as she was told and laid next to Jenn. She watched Jenn's face for a moment shocked at how erotic her expressions were, and wondering how amazing it must feel to cause those expressions. Then she would watch Mark and study what he was doing to Jenn's pussy. Sometimes it looked like his tongue was deep inside her, and others it looked like he was nibbling on her clitoris - exactly what Jenn had done to her on the boat. And everything he did caused Jenn to moan and rock her hips.

Jenn opened her eyes for a second to look at Jacey, and the look of desire she wore added immensely to her own pleasure.

"Oh my god, Jacey, this feels so fucking good. I'm going to cum so hard!"

Jacey was surprised again to hear angelic Jenn talking dirty. She was even more surprised at how much it excited her.

"Does this feel better than when I fingered you on the boat?" she asked, wanting to be a part of everything, including talking dirty, that added excitement to the night.

Jenn found it hard to remember how that felt with Mark's head moving between her legs, but she was able to answer between moans.

WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers