Teaching Jacey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Mark, what were some of your favorite experiences"? She picked on Mark first because he was usually quieter and not as talkative.

"There are quite a few," he answered in minimal words, as usual.

"OK, tell me a couple," Jacey prodded.

"OK, my favorite past experience and fantasy is the first time Jenn let me cum in her mouth. We did a 69, and when I said I was about to cum, she didn't stop. She kept going, and we both came together. It was sexy and amazing, but the part I remember most is a few nights later she told me she'd never felt closer to me than when she felt me cumming in her mouth for the first time. It's also when I decided I wanted to taste my cum in her. If she was willing to taste it, I needed to be willing to taste it, too."

Jacey didn't remember Mark ever using so many words before.

"So people really do 69s? I've seen that before in a video but didn't know if people really do it."

"Yeah, we do that a lot," Jenn answered. "It's one of the few ways we both get to feel pleasure at the same time."

"OK, so what's another favorite?" Jacey directed at Mark.

"The first time I came with Jenn," Mark said. "I had made her cum a few times but we weren't fucking yet. My ex had small boobs, and Jenn's were so amazing. We did a 'pearl necklace', and it felt like I came for 30 minutes!"

"OK, not to sound dumb or anything, but what's a 'pearl necklace'"? Jacey asked very innocently. "I don't think I've heard of that."

Mark wasn't sure the best way to describe it, but Jenn was never at a loss for words.

"He put's his dick between my tits, and then slides it between them. It's also called a 'titty fuck', but Mark finds it hard to use those words," Jenn said with a naughty smile.

"It's different," Mark responded, again with a brevity of words. "They're so soft, and warm. And her face is so close. Sometimes she can raise up just a little and take me in her mouth..." As Mark described him going between Jenn's boobs into her mouth, Jacey noticed him starting to get hard again.

"So Jenn, how about you? Are you're favorite times when you were with Kasey or Alex?" (Teacher Happy Hour, Pt. 1-3, June 2018 - Aug 2020; MILF Happy Hour, Nov 2022)

"Those are nice, and very sexy," Jenn answered, "but my most memorable are all with Mark. The time when he asked me to masturbate. It was sexy, and very memorable, but it also totally changed our sex lives. After that I started cumming ALL THE TIME instead of just occasionally. And I also didn't need him if I wanted to cum."

"OK, I definitely see that one," Jacey said. But Jenn continued.

"And Santa Fe... He had been asking me to try 'doggy style', but I thought that was anal, so no way. But when we finally tried it, he hit my G-spot and it was OMG amazing. The people in the room next to us had to beat on the walls I was screaming so loud. And after tat we saw a video where people were doing something similar but standing up. We tried that, and now it's our go-to if we need to cum in a hurry, or we want to cum REALLY hard. We can also do that in the bathroom and watch ourselves in the mirror."

Jacey liked the sound of cumming 'really fast' and 'really hard'. She also noticed Mark getting harder, and she wanted to put that erection to good use. But he wasn't ready, yet, and she remembered Jenn saying imaging the two of them together was the best way to excite him.

She rolled over and crawled on top of of Jenn's naked body.

"Are you ready to teach me how to make love to a woman?"