Teaching Jacey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers

"Yeah, but only because a mouth feels better than a finger."

She was panting as she she approached plateau. She was shocked at how quickly her second orgasm was building, but she was ready to cum again and needed just a little bump to get her over the top. She grabbed Jacey's hand and put it on her boob. Jacey knew exactly what she wanted and eagerly massaged Jenn's tits and pinched her nipples.

"Oh my god... OH, ohh,ohh... OH MY GOD, I'm cumming!" Jenn found the energy to scream as she had a massive, explosive second orgasm. Her body went tense, and her ass lifted off the bed as she held Mark's face tight against her pulsing pussy. When her body collapsed back on the bed, Mark crawled up her body, and as she eagerly licked her pussy juices from his face he slid his erection in her pussy. She wrapped her legs around him as he started slowly fucking her.

"Do you like the way you taste on Mark's face?" Jacey asked, again excited at how hot it was to talk about sex during sex.

Jenn's soft moans as Mark's dick thrust into her again made made it hard to talk, but she was able to pant an answer.

"Oh yeah, it tastes so fucking good. You need to try it..."

She struggled to get the words out as Mark started to thrust harder and harder into her. But she also wanted to set the stage for what would happen next.

"I also love the way your pussy tastes, and in a few minutes I'm going to finish what we started on the boat."

Jacey had thought watching them pleasure each other through the den window that first night was the sexiest thing imaginable, but watching them fuck just inches away, close enough to hear every faint moan or whimper, dirty talk, and even touching, was even hotter. And now she could hear their naked skin slapping together and the wet sounds of Jenn's pussy engulfing Mark's erection, and now she knew she was just minutes away from Jenn going down on her.

Pretty much every sense was stimulated, and she was ready to move past the spectator role. She reached out to stroke Jenn's leg and Mark's butt, and then explored more of their bodies. She caressed Jenn's stomach, then the hair between her legs, and even reached between them to briefly feel Mark's dick moving in and out of Jenn's pussy. It's hardness, coated in Jenn's wetness, was more then she could take, so she started taking off her clothes.

"Finally," Jenn chuckled as her eyes were glued to Jacey hungrily stripping. "I was starting to think you weren't enjoying the show."

"I LOVE the show," Jacey responded as she slid her panties down her perfect legs. She was about to toss them to the floor with the rest of her clothes.

"NO, don't," Jenn almost pleaded. Jacey stopped as commanded. Jenn reached out her hand, and Jacey handed her the panties she had just removed. Jenn deeply inhaled Jacey's sexual fragrance from them. "Oh my god she smells so amazing - I've got to eat that pussy SOON!"

"Fuck me HARD!" she panted at Mark as she spread her legs as wide as she could. Mark extended his arms where his chest and Jenn's were separated. He could look down at her body, even where he was entering her, and could put more force into each thrust.

Jacey, now fully naked, laid back down next to Jenn.

"Does cumming when you're fucking feel better that when someone goes down on you?"

Jenn shook her head yes. "You said it felt pretty good when those guys fucked you, but it was over too soon. It feels so good when Mark first starts fucking me, but the longer he goes and the harder he fucks, the better it feels. The when you cum, it's overwhelming!"

Jenn then used a line from a few minutes ago, again to set expectations for things to come later that night.

"You should try it!"

Jacey had an almost satisfied smile that let them know that was part of her plan. Jenn's back was starting to arch as she continued.

"Jacey," she panted between moans, "we want to watch you, too." She paused for a moment as she anticipated her 3rd orgasm of the night would soon engulf her. Mark also wanted to watch Jacey perform and slowed his thrusts to delay Jenn's orgasm.

Jacey shook her head 'yes' and laid on her back. She slightly spread her legs and found the soft hair between them while never taking her eyes off the couple fucking beside her. As soon as she brushed against her clit she moaned and thrust her hips forward to meet her own touch. She hoped this would be her last solo orgasm for the foreseeable future.

"Oh my god that feels good," she whispered, shocked at how much more intense the pleasure was than when she did it alone.

"I bet it does feel good," Jenn purred intently watching. "Put your finger inside," she continued.

Jacey did slide her finger inside, and was a shocked at how wet she already was.

"Oh my god," she softly purred. "I'm so horny... and SO wet!"

She wiggled her finger around then moved it in and out. She never once took her eyes off Mark and Jenn, and as she watched she tried to match their tempo. Every touch was fire, and pleasure, and excitement, and more pleasure.

"Make yourself cum," Jenn continued. "We want to watch you cum..."

Jacey continued to finger herself. She closed her eyes like she had so many times the past week, but instead of a fantasy she realized she could watch the real sex next to her. At first it was strange masturbating with her eyes open, but the 2 sets of eyes returning her lustful stare helped her quickly adapt. She looked at the desire in their eyes, Jenn's gorgeous tits as they moved with each thrust of Mark's dick, and his erection noisily sliding in and out of her wet pussy. In the heat of the moment she matched Mark's pace, pushing her finger in and out of herself as fast as he fucked Jenn, but it felt even better the faster she fingered, and she was soon outpacing her not-uncle.

Jenn usually closed her eyes tightly when she came, but she didn't even blink during her third orgasm of the night. She watched Jacey furiously finger herself, then the changes in her expression as she made herself feel pleasure, then her body lift off the bed, and go tense. She lusted at the moans and cries the younger woman made as orgasmic waves raced through her sex-starved body. She had watched other women cum, and even made them cum, but this was the first time she had ever cum at the same time as another woman. It was amazing, and sensual, and pleasurable, and intense. And after orgasmic waves pulsed through her body for the third time of the evening, she collapsed on the bed. She was exhausted and well satisfied, but still amazingly horny. And she also had an appointment with a gorgeous 20-year-old pussy next to her.

Mark could have easily joined them and made it a 3-way orgasm, but he wanted to fuck Jacey soon rather than after recovering from a first-of-the-night orgasm. While fucking Jenn and watching Jacey masturbate he had fought hard to suppress his desire to release and shoot his load deep inside his gorgeous wife. Now, still fully hard and hornier than he'd been this whole libidinous week, he rolled off her knowing his desire would get even worse as he watched Jenn go down on Jacey. He wouldn't be the first person to make the gorgeous 20-year-old cum, but he would hopefully be the first make her cum while fucking her. For now, he would have to wait a few minutes and enjoy watching one gorgeous woman making another gorgeous woman orgasm.

Jenn crawled between Jacey's barely spread legs. As she touched her soft thighs to open her legs wider, the physical hunger inside her was close to unbearable. As she looked lustfully at Jacey's womanhood she could see the wetness and smell the faint sexual aroma from the orgasm she'd given herself just minutes ago. She looked up past her ample tits to the face looking back at her, and the desire was more than she could take.

Jenn eagerly buried her face in that wetness, and for a few minutes she let the taste and smell engulf her. Jacey screamed in pleasure as she finally got to continue what started on the boat, and that intense pleasure she had fantasized about all week was real again.

"Oh FUCK, Jenn - you feel so fucking good. Please make me cum! Please don't stop this time!"

Jenn forced her tongue in Jacey, and as the younger woman grabbed her head and pulled her hard against the areas of most intense pleasure she backed off her aggressive licking and started lightly flicking and nibbling her clitoris. For Jacey, it was a different, but equally pleasurable, feeling. Her hips thrust up and down, and her body did an erotic dance as the older, more experienced woman pleasured her.

Jenn listened to Jacey's moans and felt the way her body moved and knew she could make her cum soon. But this would be Jacey's first orgasm with another person, and she wanted it to last more than a few seconds. So she stopped licking between her legs, and again breathed in the combined smell of their sex. Motivated by the smell of pussy and saliva, she crawled up Jacey's body taking in every physical detail, studying her smooth, flawless skin, and briefly sucking on her large nipples. Now she was driven by the desire to give pleasure, then hopefully receive pleasure, and there was no more wondering what was acceptable or not. They had shared intimacy, then teased each other all week, so now Jacey would experience everything Mark and Jenn knew about, and could share later what was pleasurable or possibly off limits. When she placed her lips on Jacey's, Jacey wrapped her arms around Jenn's neck and pulled her tight. She kissed her soft lips, and for the first time she smelled and tasted woman. It was every bit as arousing as Jenn had told her, and she lustfully shared it with Jenn.

"Please make me cum," she whispered in Jenn's ear as she nuzzled her tot-really-aunt's neck. "I've been waiting since you started going down on me on the boat - I can't wait much longer."

Jenn was more than ready to fulfill Jacey's wish, but instead of immediately going down on her, she kissed her neck, shoulders, and chest. She sucked each nipple, again making Jacy moan, and then continued down her stomach. She again paused at the hair between her legs and relished at how soft it felt on her lips, and then once again nibbled on her clit.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Jacey moaned. "That feels amazing..."

Jenn nibbled it, then sucked it, and as each action elicited rapturous response, she more gently licked her womanly opening.

"Oh yeah... PLEASE?!" Jacey pleaded.

Jenn knew she was ready, and she licked and nibbled harder, alternating between the two areas of pleasure.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Jacey purred. "That feels so fucking good - you're going to make me cum!"

When Jenn felt the start of Jacey's orgasm she used the younger woman's curvy hips to pull her hungry pussy hard to her mouth. Her body grew tense, then started spasming as pleasure more intense than any she'd ever felt raced through every inch of her body.

"I"M CUMMINNNNNGGGGGG!" Jacey screamed as she could no longer keep the pleasure inside, her moans of pleasure filling the room. Her body hung in the air until every nerve tingled then finally returned to normal. Then she collapsed on the bed. As Mark always did to her, Jenn also did to Jacy. She again crawled up her body, this time laying on it, feel Jacey's nakedness against her own. Then she kissed Jacey one last time, letting her own tongue explore and taste Jacey's mouth. Finally, she dismounted her most recent sexual conquest and laid beside her.

"Was that better than a finger?" She asked looking at Jacey's face for signs of satisfaction.

"Oh yeah, you were SO right," Jacey said enthusiastically. "By FAR my best orgasm ever..."

Jacey had always idolized Jenn, and looking at her smiling face covered in her own sexual juices, made her want more of what she had just experienced. But tonight was about variety, and there were still other things she wanted to learn about. Besides, they had all week before any of the family returned, and she was sure this would not be the only night they were together.

"So the other thing you said..." Jacey started, ready for the next sensual adventure.

"Huh? I've said a lot of things," Jenn responded with more than a hint of uncertainty.

"You know, what feels better than going down..." Jacey continued.

"Oh yeah, you mean 'fucking'," Jenn responded. "Do you want to fuck?"

Jacey didn't answer, but eagerly shook her head 'yes'. Mark was rock-hard and ready to do his part in the night's lesson.

"If you want to fuck, you need to ask Mark. I'm not equipped to show you that," Jenn joked.

Jacey looked surprised, so Jenn came to her rescue.

"If you want to fuck, ask Mark to fuck you. He's not the kind of guy that's going to do something his partner doesn't want. Besides, I'm pretty sure he won't say 'no'."

Jacey still looked perplexed, but the itch between her legs needed scratching right away. She sat up, took another sip of wine for courage, and finally found the right words.

"Mark, would you like to fuck me? I want to know what it's like to cum when a man is inside me."

Mark was smiling from ear to ear as he agreed to Jacey's request. He crawled between her spread legs and took a few seconds to study her gorgeous, naked body. Her blue-green eyes were mesmerizing, and in them he saw a woman who wanted what he had to offer. The light freckles on her nose hinted at her youth and inexperience. Her full lips were parted in a hungry smile, and the brunette hair that normally hung half way down her back was spread across a pillow in his and his wife's bed.

Her boobs weren't as big as Jenn's, but on her smaller body they were very noticeable with reddish-pink nippples nearly as large as Jenn's. Her waist was small, but unlike the other cousins in the family she has full, feminine, hips. Between them was the neatly trimmed triangle of hair that was not common in women her age, but was thin enough that he could see her womanhood peeking out. And finally, her perfect legs spread to either side of him, awaiting his entry.

Mark loved foreplay, and many nights he was happy if that was all he gave Jenn. But tonight, his wife had done the foreplay, and almost anything he could do in that regard had already been done to Jacey. So at least for this first round (he was pretty sure there would be more) his job was to fuck her until she came, and hopefully he came as well.

Mark put the head of his dick at the opening to Jacey's pussy. She tilted her hips up to meet him, and as he put the tip in she wrapped her legs around him and used her drill team-toned legs to try to pull him inside her. She hadn't been fucked in over a year, and she was ready to feel the fullness of a dick inside her.

"Ohhhhhh, man, this feels so good..." she moaned as Mark pushed more of his hardness inside her. "I forgot how good a hard dick feels..."

Mark, excited that she talked dirty like her not-aunt, pushed it all the way in until she gasped to catche her breath.

"Oh, SHIT!" Jacey moaned, when he hit her G-spot for the first time in her life. Mark recognized that expression from when he and Jenn first learned of it years ago. He pulled out until just the tip was still inside, then pushed in again.

"CRAP!" she screamed. This was different from anything she had ever felt before.

"Are you OK," Jenn asked.

"I'm not sure," Jacey panted. "It's a little surprising, but feels so good. Like, better than anything I've ever felt before. And it makes me feel like I'm going to pee."

"Ohhhh," Jenn answered. "That's your G-spot. You haven't felt that before?"

"No," Jacey replied. "Am I OK?"

"Yeah, you're more than OK..." Jenn quickly explained everything to Jacey. While Jenn shared sexual lessons, Mark used the time to feel and suck each of her amazing tits. When Jenn told her she was about to have an amazing orgasm, he caressed her full ass.

"So are you good?" Jenn asked.

When Jacey shook her head 'yes', Mark pulled out, and still holding her but, he used it as leverage to push his very hard dick in again. Jacey grasped, but each time she smiled and used Mark's ass to make him do it again. Soon, the room was filled with an alternating rhythm of his skin slapping again her's, and the sound of her tight wetness engulfing his hardness.

"Oh fuck, this feels so good," She screamed once. Then a few seconds later she added, "Oh my god my pussy feels so amazing!"

Mark thought of slowing down and enjoying a slow, comfortable screw, but the week of her teasing him, him pleasuring Jenn, then watching pleasure Jacey, needed it's reward.

"Jacey, spread your legs as wide as you can," Jenn suggested. "He goes even deeper..."

Jacey spread her legs into full splits, and as Mark aggressively fucked her the sexual sounds crescendoed.

"This feels so fucking good - I going to cum!" She screamed. "Don't stop - please don't stop - cum in my pussy!"

Mark couldn't have stopped if he wanted too. He needed to cum, and he was seconds away from pulling out and shooting his load on her body. Thankfully, he wouldn't have to do that now.

"I'm going to cum," he yelled as he watched his hard dick sliding in and out of her perfect body. "Jacey, you're going to make me cum!"

He made sure to include her name as he shot stream after stream of cum deep inside her warm, wet pussy. He continued fucking until her body stopped writhing in pleasure, and he was sure every ounce of cum was dispensed. Then he pulled out, and like he normally did with Jenn he kissed he cheeks, neck, nipples, and stomach. Sometime with Jenn he continued, while other times he collapsed beside her, but tonight there was no stopping. He crawled between Jacey's legs and began lapping his cum from her pussy.

"Uncle Mark - you naughty boy..." she cooed as his tongue probed inside her looking for every last drop. "...that's feels really good. I can't believe you're doing that."

Jenn wasn't surprised at all. Mark had started licking himself out of her a few years ago, and since she was so sensitive from just cumming, it felt unbelievable. Once he had gotten every drop, he collapsed on one side of Jacey with Jenn on the other. Normally, as he and his wife shared post-sexual intimacy, he would caress her body, exploring every curve while also being thankful that she shared her desires with him. Tonight, he he looked at Jenn while she looked at Jacey, wondering what would happen next. He was exhausted, and would be useless for a while, but he wouldn't be the first to go to sleep.

"So?" Jenn asked, looking deep in Jacey's eyes for signs of how she was feeling.

"Oh my gosh,"Jacey said with more excitement than either of them expected. "That was spectacular! I can't believe I've never done that before."

"I was the same way," Jenn continued. "Once we learned how to both orgasm together, we had so much more sex. But it's very physical, and it can wear you out. Are you tired?" Jenn asked. "Usually, after I cum just once I'm so sleepy. After three, I can sleep all weekend."

"Yeah, I'm tired," Jacey answered. "Tired, but also very excited. This is so amazing. Who ever thought sex could be so pleasurable and not something to dread or be afraid of?"

"Uhhhh... MOST people," Jenn answered.

Jacey seemed deep in thought.

"Will it be weird if I think about tonight when I'm playing alone next week, or next month?"

"Not at all," Jenn said. "I think it would be weird if you didn't think about it. I still think about my favorite sexual experiences when I masturbate. And so does Mark. Sometimes you fantasize about other people and other things, but sometimes you remember your favorite, most pleasurable past experiences."

Jacey again seemed to be thinking. She was tired but not yet ready for the night to end, so she thought talking would keep everyone awake possibly ready for more sex. It would also give her ideas of other things to learn.

WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers