Teaching Kat 07: Anal and more...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I hear that," the blonde girl said, her tone light and cheerful. "I think my dad would like that with my mom. But she's not interested at all, or so it seems to me."

"Oh, you never know," Cami laughed. "Us old folks can be up to things our kids never suspect."

"Ewww," Kat said, scrunching up her face. "I don't want to think about my parents that way. They're not like you guys."

"Oh, when our kids are older, they'll beg to differ on that," I said, wanting this to all be over.

"Yeah, but I'm not your kid. I can definitely imagine you two fucking and sucking and stuff."

Unable to meet Kat's piercing blue eyes, I looked at Cami. For an instant, I saw shock on her faced. But then she regained her composure and looked around the room. At first I did not understand, but then it hit me that she was concerned that Sean and Jalen might be in the room.

"Please don't use that language around the kids, okay?"

The strain in my wife's voice rang loudly in my ears. But if Kat noted it, she gave no outward sign. Still smiling, the blonde nodded and said, "Of course not, Mrs. P. You can trust me."

***

"I think we should stay home," Cami said as soon as we were in the car.

"She probably just wanted to shock us," I said, taking my wife's hand. "Kids like to do that. And test boundaries."

"I know that, Brian," my wife snapped, her grip tightening on my fingers. "But this... I think it's a continuation of what she asked me yesterday."

"Do you think she'll harm the kids?"

"What? Of course not!"

"Then let's not worry about it. Let's go have a nice dinner and try to relax."

"I'll be too worried about what she might say or do when we get home to relax."

"She won't do anything, I bet," I said with more conviction than I felt.

"I hope you're right," Cami sighed, her grip on my hand relaxing.

***

"We have to stop," I texted Kat when my wife went to the bathroom at the restaurant.

I was expecting protestation like earlier, or even silence. Instead, my young lover responded with, "I know".

For longer than I should have, I stared at the screen. I am ashamed to admit that I had been expecting, even hoping for, Kat to beg me not to end things, or even profess her feelings for me. I would have of course not given in, but my ego proved unprepared for the actuality that Kat would not fight me on this. Afterall, earlier she had threatened me when I suggested stopping.

As I reread her message, working to formulate as response, my phone buzzed in my hand, Kat's number appearing on the screen. Looking around to make sure my wife was not already on her way back to the table, I answered the call.

"I can't talk. Cami will be back any second."

"I just... want to say sorry. I pushed too much."

"Yeah, you did. Yesterday and tonight."

"Ah, so Cami told you what we talked about?"

"Yes."

"Oh. I just... well... you know."

"I know what?"

"I wanted my firsts to be with you. I mean, after giving you the blowie and then us fucking... I just thought everything would be so much better if I did it with you first. I mean, I couldn't bring myself to do any of it before you. But... it's easy with you. Probably because there aren't any expectations, for either of us."

"Oh... yeah, that's... probably it."

"I mean, I kind of felt... something... or thought I did. But seeing you tonight with Mrs. P.... I know I don't. She does. You do for her. I'm... just going to fuck that up if we don't... you know."

"Yes, I do know."

Silence hung for a moment, and I was on the verge of telling Kat we needed to hang up. But she spoke again before I could.

"I'm not quite ready to end it yet."

"Kat, we have to..."

"I have one more first I need your help with. A big one I don't want to do with anyone else."

I shook my head, then realized the girl could not see me.

"No, Kat."

"But you have to fuck my ass. You took my v-card for my other two holes. It has to be you."

I knew I should tell her no again, but no words came from my mouth. And like before, Kat filled the silence.

"If you don't, I'll tell Mrs. P. everything," she said, and then the call went dead.

***

"Come on in, Brian," Kat said, answering her door as she had every time but the first time I had come over to her house -- completely naked.

"Listen, Kat..."

"Shhh..." she said, putting a finger to my lips and forcibly recalling to me when Cami, my wife, had done the same a week earlier.

"No," I said, grabbing her wrist and moving her hand away. "I need you to understand. I can't do this."

"Sure you can," the eighteen-year-old grinned, her voice throaty and alluring and undeniable. "I'll get you hard with my mouth, then we'll lube both you and me up before you shove it up my ass. Simple."

"You know what I mean."

"One more time. One more first. Then we're done. I promise."

"It's not just you I'm worried about," I admitted as Kat stepped closer and brought my hands up to her firm, protruding breasts.

"Cami will never know, Brian," my young lover whispered in my ear as I palmed her stiffening nipples. "I promise you that too."

"I'm... I'm worried about me. What if I can't... let go."

"Do you love me?" Kat asked, moving her head far enough back to look me in the eyes.

"No," I said, and it was not a lie. "But... that doesn't mean I won't miss..."

"Fucking a nubile eighteen-year-old?"

I sighed and nodded. She had hit the truth of it. I loved Cami, and I was being consumed by guilt for cheating on her. And yet, I still lusted after Kat. And I knew I would do so even if we stopped.

"Pervy old man," the blonde laughed before kissing me. "I'll miss fucking you too. You were the best teacher I could have asked for. But... there'll be others for me. Hell, I hooked up with that guy last Friday. I wanted to tell you that on Saturday, but... well... things happened differently than I thought they would, and we haven't really talked since then, other than to set up today, of course."

"What about Clarke?"

"Oh, Clarke and I have moved on. He found a girl who was willing to fuck him right away. Although, he did ask if I could still give him head sometimes because I'm so much better than her at that, but I told him to go fuck himself."

"I see. And the new guy?"

"His name is Gavin. And it's just sex for now, I think. And I mean sex. We fucked. I sucked him off first, but then we fucked. He even tried licking my puss, but it wasn't that great. I mean, you make it seam easy, but... well... I guess it's not as easy as I thought."

"It is," I laughed despite all my guilt and self-recriminations and even jealousy that Gavin was going to have access to Kat and her incredible body when I could not. But I pushed all that down. "You just have to want to give the woman pleasure and listen to her and watch her body."

"I guess. I mean, blowies seem easy to me, but I hear that some girls are bad at them. Like Clarke's new girlfriend. So, maybe licking pussy is the same -- some guys are better than others. Like you."

"Um, thanks," I said, feeling my cheeks heat.

"I bet Cami would say the same thing. Hell, I wish I could talk to her about it. I mean, I'm curious whether you were always so good or if she trained you well."

"You can't," I said with more force than I intended, and Kat grinned and giggled before kissing my neck.

"Speaking of oral, you want to sixty-nine before you fuck my ass? I'd love to feel that tongue on me one more time before we... quit."

"Yes," I sighed as Kat's hand found my aching dick and rubbed it through my pants. I would deal with the guilt later.

***

I lay on my back on Kat's violently pink bed, my tongue probing the equally pink folds of her labia while she slurped up and down my cock. I had not yet moved to her clit, wanting to tease her a little first. And judging from the muffled moans I felt as much as heard, my young lover did not mind at all.

Maybe Kami and I can do this tonight, I thought. After Kat had left last Saturday, following an apology to Cami and me, my wife and I had fucked. Well, better put, Cami had shoved me down on the bed and ridden me. And after I came, she sucked me hard and rode me some more. I was quite sure she was making it clear to herself and me, as well as the absent Kat, who would have no idea what happened unless one of us told her, that I was hers. And I did not mind at all. Sure, I felt guilt over what I had done with Kat and that I planned one last time with her in the future, but the love I had for Cami overrode it, at least in the moment. I knew I would have to live with that guilt, however, and after my wife had drifted off to sleep, I wallowed in it for some time.

Not after you fuck Kat's ass, a voice in my head said, one that sounded suspiciously like my wife's. Not unless you take a long shower first.

I forced that thought away, moving my tongue to Kat's protruding clitoris and flicking it. The girl squirmed and moaned and almost let my cock fall from her lips. But she recovered, and seconds later she gagged herself on it, taking it as deep as she could even while I continued my assault on her most sensitive spot.

From that point, I set myself to making her climax before she made me. And it seemed as if the eighteen-year-old realized what I was doing, because she slurped and sucked and wiggled her tongue with abandon, all while trying to raise her pelvis up out of easy reach for my tongue and lips. But I craned my neck up, making sure I maintained sufficient contact to drive her to ecstasy.

But in the end, I lost. Concentrating on my attention to her engorged clit, I let my own orgasm sneak up on me. And by the time I realized how close I was, it was too late. With a gasp and a shudder, I exploded into Kat's eager mouth, filling it with spurt after spurt of semen.

"Yummy," I heard a few seconds after I had finished shooting. "Now finish up with me while I get you hard again."

I did as the girl asked, and within a couple of minutes at the most, we had both accomplished our goals. Kat's legs tensed around my head as she sucked in and then held a lungful of air, my abandoned dick, hard again, standing proud in the cool air. Several seconds later, the blonde's breath exploded from her lungs and her body fell limp on top of me.

"So good," she murmured, her lips against my thighs.

"What now?" I asked after a few minutes of nothing happening, during which my erection had fallen to only semi-hard.

"Oh, yeah. Anal," Kat said, sitting up, her cheeks flushed pink. "Sorry. I lost myself in the moment. Shit. I need to get you ready again."

And before I could say anything, Kat sucked my half-hard dick into her mouth. Lying back, I enjoyed the sensation of growing hard in her mouth. And yet, my mind drifted to Cami doing that a week before. That had been more exhilarating in a way I could not put into words, and I found myself wishing that it was my wife doing it now, not Kat.

"That should do," the girl said, brining me back to the present. And she was right -- my shaft stood rigid and ready.

"Okay, we need the lube," I said, sitting up.

"Right here," Kat grinned, picking it up from her nightstand. Earlier, I had been too busy to notice that she had it out and ready.

"We need to put it on my dick as well as around and in your anus."

"Okay," she said, her voice higher and quieter than normal. "You'll use your finger, right?"

"One at first, then two. We need to get you ready."

This time, Kat only nodded. She did not move, and I had to tell her to lie on her stomach on her bed. I then put a pillow under her groin to give her a bit more lift. Otherwise, I told her to relax.

"Have you... done this before?" she asked.

"Yeah. I thought we talked about it."

"I meant... been a girl's first in her ass?"

"Yes. In College."

"Cami?"

"Before Cami. Cami had... experience before me."

"Oh..."

"This may be cold," I warned the girl before pressing a lubed finger against her anus.

"Fuck, yeah it is," she said after her body jumped.

"Try to relax, Kat," I said, rubbing her back with my free hand.

"Okay... okay..." she breathed, but still the eighteen-year-old tensed as my finger slipped inside her butthole.

"Oh, that feels weird," she said as I slid the finger in and out of the tight hole, but the fact that her bottom moved up to meet each slow penetration made me think it was not a bad weird. And after a few minutes, I decided to add a second finger.

"Okay, that feels full," Kat groaned when I had both fingers all the way in.

"You ready for me to move them?" I asked, but I did not wait for an answer before pulling my digits most of the way out and then thrusting them back in. Kat whimpered and shivered and moaned and gasped.

"Oh God, it feels... I don't know. Not what I expected."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little. But it feels good too. Better than I thought it would."

"I'm going to pick up speed, okay?"

"Okay," Kat said in a reedy voice, nodding her head but not looking back.

I increased the speed of my pumping fingers, gradually at first. But before too long, I was finger banging her ass, and Kat's whimpers and moans interspersed. Her bottom no longer raised with each thrust, but she squirmed and almost mewled with each penetration.

"I think you're ready now," I told my young lover, but I received no response other than a low moan. That moan turned to a whine when I pulled my fingers free.

"So empty," she murmured against her pink comforter.

"Not for long," I said, spreading lube up and down my still rock-hard shaft before squirting a large dollop onto her puckered and slightly open anus.

"Fucking cold," the girl shivered. I did not respond, other than take position astride her elevated derriere. A long "ooooohhhhh" escaped her lips when I pressed the tip of my cock against her asshole, and that turned into a yelp as I penetrated her sphincter. But I did not stop. Cami had always told me it was worse when I stopped, so I kept pushing, slow and deliberate, until two-thirds of my length was inside the squeezing tightness of Kat's ass.

"Fuck, that's full. I thought your fingers were something. Fuck."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, yeah," the blonde said, her breathing suddenly heavy.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No," she said with a shake of her head.

"I mean, technically you aren't an anal virgin anymore. We can stop."

"No," Kat said with vehemence. "Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. I want you to be the first to fuck it. Please. Please."

Grasping her hips, I withdrew my cock until just the head was still in that impossibly tight hole. Kat relaxed just a little, which eased the pressure around my shaft. And, after a deep breath, I tightened my grip on the girl and thrust forward. Kat's body went rigid and she buried her head in her comforter and screamed. This time, I had about three quarters of my length inside of her.

"Oh fuck, that hurts," the girl whimpered, but she did not try to push me out or throw me off. Rather, after a few seconds, I felt her body and her anus both slacken.

"Is that all the way?" she asked a few heartbeats later.

"Almost," I told her.

"Fuck," she groaned. "Will once more do it?"

"I think so."

"Okay... okay... I'm ready."

This time, I only pulled halfway out before again shoving my dick forward. Kat yelped and shuddered, but she did not tense up this time, and her clinging anus did not try to push me out as it had before. And like that, my cock lay fully buried in the ass of my eighteen-year-old lover.

"Oh God," the girl groaned, wiggling a little beneath me in what I suspected was an attempt to lessen her discomfort. "Fuck."

"Do you want me to let you get used to it or..."

"No. Just do it. Let's get this... let's do this."

I suspected Kat had been about to suggest that we "get this over with," and despite the exquisite tightness of her asshole around my shaft, I silently agreed. I did not want to hurt her. But going too quickly could do that as well as making it last too long, so I started with short, slow strokes, moving my dick maybe a couple of inches in and out.

"Brian, please," the girl rasped, her voice weak yet higher than normal as well as younger sounding somehow. The thought both excited and repelled me, and in that instant, with my cock buried deep in my eighteen-year-old lover's just deflowered anus, I knew that I had to end all of this, for my wife and my family and myself, of course. But also for Kat. She was pushing herself too far too fast, trying to go from innocence to experience in record time. I had to be the responsible adult.

"We'll stop," I assured her as I started to withdraw my penis, which to my shame remained fully rigid despite my epiphany.

"NO!"

The word, sharp and clear, rang off the pink walls of her bedroom. I opened my mouth to protest, when she repeated it every bit as emphatically as the first time.

"No, Brian! Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Don't wimp out on me now."

"But it's hurting you..."

With a low snarl, Kat lifted her pelvis from the supporting pillow and thrust herself toward me. Caught by surprise, I did nothing to stop her, and within an instant I was again fully inside her ass. The blonde girl shuddered and whimpered before looking back at me over her shoulder, her blue eyes locked on my face, a wildness in them I had never seen before. It was more than lust. More than need.

"Fuck me, Brian," she commanded. "Fuck me hard."

Rendered incapable of speech under that primal stare, I nodded and took her slender hips in my hands. Inhaling, I pulled my dick two thirds out of her bottom. She grinned at me, then turned her face toward the bed. Tightening my grip and exhaling, I slammed my pelvis forward. Kat shrieked into her pink comforter as her body shook with the impact. I repeated the same action, only with more force. Another scream and a longer shudder followed.

What the hell am I doing? I asked myself even as I picked up speed, driving faster and harder, pounding the poor girl's virginal ass, evoking a muffled scream or a yelp with each thrust, although those lessened in intensity as we continued. And after maybe a minute or two, whimpers and moans replaced them.

"God, it hurts so fucking good," she said in a deep, throaty voice that did not sound at all muffled. Opening my eyes, which I had not been consciously aware I had closed, I saw Kat looking over her shoulder at me, her long, blonde hair damp and disheveled. A light sheen of perspiration shone on her cute-rather-than-pretty face, which in that moment was sexy as hell.

You've got to end this, I had to remind myself, because looking at that face, I feared I could get lost in wanting her. It was not love. I loved Cami. It was lust, plain and simple. Lust for this wild girl, who proved with each new experience that something untamable and insatiable lurked beneath those cute, girl-next-door features.

"Harder, Brian," she grinned. "Make it hurt. Make it really hurt. I'm so fucking close. Pound me little ass. Make it hurt, baby. Make it hurt so right. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I licked my dry lips, surprised to find that I had indeed stilled. Tightening my grip on her hips, which had slackened, I began thrusting again. And with Kat's encouragement -- she continued to look at me over her shoulder, her smoldering eyes never leaving mine -- in very little time I had resumed my early rhythm. And after a maybe thirty seconds, my lover let her head sink back to the mattress, although her face remained turned to the side rather than buried in her comforter. Low, animalistic moans emanated from her parted lips, and her eyes fluttered and then closed.

"Yeah, like that," she said with almost a sigh after a particularly violent plunge of my cock into her now looser but still clinging asshole. "Keep doing that. Please keep doing that."