Teaching Kat 07: Anal and more...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am still not certain that the decision to put out this part of Kat's backstory before the "main" story makes sense, and the backstory did not turn out quite the way I thought it would. Sure, Kat hits several of her major sexual firsts with Brain, which is what I intended. But in the original sketches, she had her first same sex experience with Cami and her first threesome with Brian and Cami, with Cami actually teaching Kat to deepthroat. But at that time, both Brian and Cami were not fleshed out at all. They were just neighbors Kat had seduced to get what she wanted -- enough experience to be able to work in pornography as a way to pay for going to UCLA. And of course, Brian and Cami never would learn that Kat had used them.

And that is still the case, to a degree. What Brian does not know is that he was part of Kat's larger plan. At the time of her first oral experience with Brian, she had already come up with the idea of working in pornography to pay to go to the college she wanted to attend, and even contacted people who could help her break into the business. The only problem she saw was that she was virgin who had led a sheltered and protected life. At first, Kat intended to obtain the needed experience from her boyfriend Clarke, but his own lack combined with hers and that did not happen. So, she turned to an older man she liked and trusted -- Brian.

The problem is that, along the way of telling Kat's story from Brian's admittedly limited point of view, Brian grew as a character, developing a conscience and, worst of all, guilt. And when that happened, I realized the threesome among Kat, Cami, and him never would. Maybe Cami and Brian will take that leap someday with someone else, and Kat certainly will, but it was not right to force the three of them together.

Despite the threesome never happening, Kat was able to achieve most of what she wanted and then leave once it became impossible for her to remain with her family. And despite going on to a much wider variety of experience than she or Brian or anyone else could have imagined, she never forgets Brian and what he comes to represent to her. In a world where her relationships twist and writhe in the grip of a lifestyle necessitated by her choice of career, one that takes her away from nearly everything she once wanted, the memory of Brian and the care he showed her, and more importantly, the love he had for his wife (which won out over his lust for Kat, at least in the end) serve as beacon that may guide her back to the life she could have had.

If you enjoyed reading about Kat's sexual education, at least to the extent that Brian was involved in it, I invite you to read Meeting Kat, the first part of the story of a chance meeting with a man who ignites hopes and feelings Kat had never expected, and which she may not know how to process and accept. It should be published very shortly after this last installment of Teaching Kat. And again, thank you for reading.